PDA

View Full Version : What exercise/training is this?

Fri
2016-05-08, 02:07 PM
Right, I've been trying to google it but no luck so far, since I don't even know where to start. I'm not even sure is this is a muscle training or posture training or something else. Since there's a couple of trainers in this forum, I thought I might have luck asking here.

This is just curiousity, but I remember one day reading about a training where you basically just hold a pair of weights in both of your hands, and that's just it. You don't lift it or do squats or anything. You just hold it in your hand and either stand still or walk around. I've been trying to find it again with no luck.

Is that something that exist or I just imagined/misremember it? What's the name and what does it do?

Best regards.

Crow
2016-05-08, 02:44 PM
Right, I've been trying to google it but no luck so far, since I don't even know where to start. I'm not even sure is this is a muscle training or posture training or something else. Since there's a couple of trainers in this forum, I thought I might have luck asking here.

This is just curiousity, but I remember one day reading about a training where you basically just hold a pair of weights in both of your hands, and that's just it. You don't lift it or do squats or anything. You just hold it in your hand and either stand still or walk around. I've been trying to find it again with no luck.

Is that something that exist or I just imagined/misremember it? What's the name and what does it do?

Best regards.

Farmer's walk?

Fri
2016-05-08, 04:01 PM
Aha yes, that's it! I know you'd identify it for me crow. Thanks a lot!