PDA

View Full Version : Interesting blooper statement

Hiest, monkey
2007-06-25, 12:22 PM
in http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0026.html OOTS #26 belkar calls roy a stupid P.C. and goes on a rant about pc's. I believe that this is probably just a blooper but if it isn't what could it change? Does it mean that when Belkar dies, he won't get a P.C. character "rerolled" to replace him?

Arturius
2007-06-25, 12:38 PM
He says "Stupid p.c. PCs" he's refering to that he didn't like how Roy was being politcally correct. He wasn't refering to a distaste for playing characters.

Fishybugs
2007-06-25, 12:38 PM
By "rant" do you mean his comment "Stupid pc P.C.s"?

I don't know that I would consider that a "rant"...but I can't find anything else that you are talking about.

I believe Belkar means "Stupid politically correct P.C.s"....referring to Roy (a player character) not wanting to get sued for having naked employees (being politically correct). I don't understant what this has to do with getting rerolled.....

Am I missing something?

Hiest, monkey
2007-06-25, 12:40 PM
thanks I get it now. No problemo.

blacksabre
2007-06-25, 12:41 PM
What I believe monkey is implying is that Belkar is in fact an NPC

ZombieWomble
2007-06-25, 12:43 PM
On a completely unrelated note: Your "location" tag is wrong. The same side of the moon is always facing away from earth, but it is not always dark.

[/pedant]

Nomadic
2007-06-25, 07:58 PM
What ZombieWomble said. Oh and while stupid pc PCs isn't a typo, there is a typo on the next comic where roy says "what are waiting for" when it is likely that he meant to say "what are you waiting for"

Dalenthas
2007-06-25, 08:23 PM
Ahem.
"There is no dark side of the moon really. As a matter of fact, its all dark."

The first person to name the quote gets a cookie.

JT
2007-06-25, 09:05 PM
Pink Floyd, Dark Side of the Moon.

And everything under the sun is in tune,
but the sun is eclipsed by the mooooo-ooon.