PDA

View Full Version : Wooing the Demon Hunters IC

JNAProductions
2016-05-09, 09:57 PM
Nerissa.

Yeah?

We've got a problem.

Nope. These guys are in the know-or at least they damn well should be. Give 'em a sense, Nerissa, the shorter of the pair (by a whopping two feet) says.

The taller woman closes her eyes and concentrates a moment, then looks over the assembled group. Ah. So they are. Well... I'm Celina, and this-

Sexy Celina Sifou, and nimble Nerissa Roubis!

Celina buries her head in her hands. Right. Who are you all?

Unopposed Allure check, d6. Gain one third of your roll in VP for your introduction.

Illven
2016-05-09, 10:07 PM
Nina had been talking to Amelia, and Ishimaru before being addressed by the two beautiful women.

The beautiful woman shook her head in a flourish, hair nearly hitting Amelia, before walking up to them with a warm smile. A wiggle in her step for her two friends to ogle.

I am Nina. It is a pleasure to meet you.

Strong allure. +1

cavalieredraghi
2016-05-09, 10:15 PM
A young man who was holding his tie and standing next to Nina, seemingly having coming this way to do just what the two women did.
"You Idiots! you could have gotten hurt!"
Is what said to answer them, he clearly was not happy about others risking themselves against demons.

JNAProductions
2016-05-09, 10:17 PM
A young man who was holding his tie and standing next to Nina, seemingly having coming this way to do just what the two women did.
"You Idiots! you could have gotten hurt!"
Is what said to answer them, he clearly was not happy about others risking themselves against demons.

And if we hand't stepped in? Think about who else would've gotten hurt, Nerissa points out.

Ilena
2016-05-09, 10:17 PM
Seemingly taken aback, "What do you mean you don't know me?" She twirls her parasol that rests on her shoulder, darkened sunglasses over her eyes, "My name is Suzume Makemoko. A pleasure to meet you. "

cavalieredraghi
2016-05-09, 10:19 PM
And if we hand't stepped in? Think about who else would've gotten hurt, Nerissa points out.

"I could have taken them. I won't let anyone get hurt!" Ishimaru stated. It was not with confidence but more out of anger that he made his announcement.

Estralita
2016-05-09, 10:22 PM
This was the opening Kouhei was supposed to be looking for, to get into their confidence, but seeing the way the two fought so effortlessly, so elegantly...Kouhei was almost knocked breathless. But he did have a job to do, He swallowed several times to steady his nerves.

"Me? Oh, yes. I have had some experiences with demons." He'd had several angry phone calls from his cousins recently. "But you two- that was amazing."

+1 for Allure as a strong roll.
+2 from Temptation
+2 from Thaw Out

[roll0]

2016-05-09, 10:24 PM
Seeing her friend strutting her stuff, Amy decided to...help out. Bounding over, she ducked under Nina's skirt and (to the sound of the girl's surprised shriek) lifted her up, so that Nina was now sitting on Amelia's shoulders. One hand on her friends knee to help her balance (or maybe just to cop a feel), the other hand extended out towards the two women. "Pleasure to meet the both of you!" she said in a bright, bubbly tone as a sweeet smile split her face in two. "I'm Amelia Day, but my friends call my Amy! Don't think we've met before, but I'm always up to making new friends!"

Neutral Allure, Temptation +2.

Using "Faustian Pact" on Nina; her roll is now at a +2.

Ilena
2016-05-09, 10:27 PM
"Well even if you do have some experience with Demons, these two women took care of those demons nice and handily, that really was amazing thank you." She says politely.

Alure IS my strong ability.

JNAProductions
2016-05-09, 10:27 PM
Nerissa's eyes are immediately drawn to under Nina's skirt, admiring her smooth thighs. Celina, seeing this, slaps her gently on the back of the head. Nerissa, bad!

What? Oh, uh, yeah. Nice to meet you guys.

cavalieredraghi
2016-05-09, 10:30 PM
"Nina!" Ishi shouted defensivly then blushed seeing her in such a position.
"Do you um know her?" He asked quietly.

Ilena
2016-05-09, 10:47 PM
"So, I take it this is not the first time you two have fought demons?" She asks the two girls who killed the demons. Though she does smile at Amy picking up Nina.

Illven
2016-05-09, 10:48 PM
Nerissa's eyes are immediately drawn to under Nina's skirt, admiring her smooth thighs. Celina, seeing this, slaps her gently on the back of the head. Nerissa, bad!

What? Oh, uh, yeah. Nice to meet you guys.

Nina noting this intentionally lifts a leg, showing first of flexibility. And second more underwear.

Hey Amy. Nina replied with a grin. Warn me next time! She said clearly teasing.

Oh and yeah. Ishi, Amy's one of my best friends. Nina replies over her shoulder to Ishi.

cavalieredraghi
2016-05-09, 10:51 PM
"Nina!" Ishi's whole face turned red when Nina raised her leg. He muscles through it however as he looks down to Amy.
"Hi Amy." Ishi said quietly as he then looked away as if no really caring about her.
( can I tell she is part demon?)

2016-05-09, 11:07 PM
Nina noting this intentionally lifts a leg, showing first of flexibility. And second more underwear.

Hey Amy. Nina replied with a grin. Warn me next time! She said clearly teasing.

Oh and yeah. Ishi, Amy's one of my best friends. Nina replies over her shoulder to Ishi.

Amelia beamed. "Will do, Ma'am!" she replies with a cheeky salute.

"Nina!" Ishi's whole face turned red when Nina raised her leg. He muscles through it however as he looks down to Amy.
"Hi Amy." Ishi said quietly as he then looked away as if no really caring about her.
( can I tell she is part demon?)

"Hello, Ishi! It's always wonderful making new friends! How long have you been Nina's friend? Oh, and is Ishi short for something, is it a nickname, what? Ooh, what are your interests? I like cooking, and reading, and video games, and acting! I've been looking into the theatre program, and it looks like we've got a few plays coming up in the next month or two that would be wonderful! Do you do any theatre stuff? I think you should try out, you've got a wonderful jaw line, and you have a serious air around you, I'm sure there's a few roles you'd be perfect for! You said you've fought demons, right? What kind of..." Amy babbles on, seemingly unaware of Ish's attempt to dismiss her.

She's descended from demons, so she likely has a few outward signs that are demon-esque, but not really full demon; her hair, skin, and eyes are all unnaturally colorful, but she doesn't, like, have horns, or a tail, or anything like that. I've probably told Nina, but whether she's told you or not is up to her.

cavalieredraghi
2016-05-09, 11:17 PM
I believe Ishi does not know since it is not completely clear.:smallwink:

Ishi does not looks to Amy but he does not give her the complete cold shoulder. "My name is Ishimaru and if you are anything like Nina I know by now it is going to be pointless trying to ignore you. I have known our friend for a few monthes now. " when she mentions his features and how wonderful he looked he blushed but since he was not looking at her She could not see it.
"I don't fight demons I kill them. " he did have a serious aura as his words on that subject were final and not open to debate.
"As for what I do well I like reading with Nina. Um I saw a play once that is about it..." this was not so closed off as it seemed left open on purpose.

Ilena
2016-05-09, 11:19 PM
Coming up behind the two, listening in when Amy is talking ... rambling, "Oh you like theater? Anything in particular? I have been to many with my father, I have always loved the renaissance plays, done well they can be the best."

Illven
Nina however is quite aware of that attempt, so she blatantly covers Amy's mouth.

Upon hearing him speak cold, but not at a absolute zero level, she splits her fingers uncovering Amy's mouth, while touching her finger.

Sorry about that, sweetie. Nina says looking down.

JNAProductions
Aw, he's so cute! He thinks he's part of the big leagues!

Celina fixes Ish with a steady gaze. You may have fought and slain lesser demons, but trust me-you are nowhere near powerful to handle the threats that are coming here. Please-for your own safety, do not try to help us.

cavalieredraghi
2016-05-09, 11:23 PM
Ishi glares at the two girls.
"I don't need to prove anything to you. I will fight and I will win.you next time stay out of my way."

JNAProductions
2016-05-09, 11:25 PM
Nerissa throws her head back and laughs. Alright, tough guy-let's throw down-you and me. Or you and Celina, if you want.

cavalieredraghi
2016-05-09, 11:28 PM
"No. Like I said I have nothing to prove to you." Ishi turns arround and starts to step away. He has started to go ice cold now if Nina knew anything about Ishi

Ooc:if they attack him while his back is turned i am going deep freeze.

2016-05-09, 11:28 PM
I believe Ishi does not know since it is not completely clear.:smallwink:

Ishi does not looks to Amy but he does not give her the complete cold shoulder. "My name is Ishimaru and if you are anything like Nina I know by now it is going to be pointless trying to ignore you. I have known our friend for a few monthes now. " when she mentions his features and how wonderful he looked he blushed but since he was not looking at her She could not see it.
"I don't fight demons I kill them. " he did have a serious aura as his words on that subject were final and not open to debate.
"As for what I do well I like reading with Nina. Um I saw a play once that is about it..." this was not so closed off as it seemed left open on purpose.

"Oh, so you're that cute boy she was talking about, I get it now! Well, anyway, me and Nina have been friends since middle school! She got into into baking, originally, and that's been tons of fun, and..." she trails off, her mind catching up and comprehending the rest of what he said. She blushes deeply for no outwardly apparent reason, before continuing in a quieter voice. "Uh, so...what do you like to read? I mostly read, like, romance stories, but there's lot of interesting series I follow."

Coming up behind the two, listening in when Amy is talking ... rambling, "Oh you like theater? Anything in particular? I have been to many with my father, I have always loved the renaissance plays, done well they can be the best."

"I played some secondary characters for a few middle-school plays, and I saw basically everything the school put on. Only play with full-blown actors I've seen was a showing of Hamlet that was being broadcast on TV; the acting quality was soooo much higher than anything I've ever seen or been in, but that's kinda expected. That said, I've read through a lot of plays, and a lot of older stuff is really good. The Bard is obviously miles ahead of most, but there's a lot of really good stuff that's pretty recent, even stuff that didn't get super-popular like Wicked did."

Nina however is quite aware of that attempt, so she blatantly covers Amy's mouth.

Upon hearing him speak cold, but not at a absolute zero level, she splits her fingers uncovering Amy's mouth, while touching her finger.

Sorry about that, sweetie. Nina says looking down.

"Aww, it's okay. I'm sure you had a good reason," she replies, glancing between Nina and Ish.

JNAProductions
2016-05-09, 11:30 PM
Nerissa rolls her eyes, but says That's fine-just don't get hurt.

2016-05-09, 11:34 PM
Amy cocked her head at the growing argument, a confused look on her face. Out of the blue, she interjects a question directed at all three of the arguers: "Are any of you three demons?"

cavalieredraghi
2016-05-09, 11:35 PM
Rather then leave he just faces Amy and Nina. He does look back with one eye toward the two new girls.
"Stay out of my way and you won't need to worry." he certainly had determination.
He then blushed again at Amy and Nina.
"Cute? You think I am cute?" he then shakes his head and becomes stoic again.
"Well I really liked Journey to the West. I have not seen or read much Western material. I don't have tv or anything at my home."
Ishi listens carefully to everyone's answer to Amy.

JNAProductions
2016-05-09, 11:36 PM
No-although it would appear you have some demonic blood, Celina says, a warm smile on her face. Don't worry-I know you can fight the temptations.

cavalieredraghi
2016-05-09, 11:37 PM
Ooc: now going deep freeze.
Ishi takes a fighting stance aiming at Amy.
"Demon!"

JNAProductions
2016-05-09, 11:39 PM
Celina steps between them, drawing her massive greatsword. No-innocent.

Illven
2016-05-09, 11:39 PM
No-although it would appear you have some demonic blood, Celina says, a warm smile on her face. Don't worry-I know you can fight the temptations.

Amy wouldn't hurt a fly. Nina replied from her place still on top of Amy's head, placing her arms on top of it, and resting on them.

Ilena
2016-05-09, 11:40 PM
Frowning, Ishi seems to be very ... bolstrous and seemingly over confident ... maybe, though he has never been on her radar as it were. He seems an interesting fellow, probably not good to get on his bad side, "Thats great Amy, father never let me be in any plays in school, but yes the professional productions are very good usually, depending who is doing the performance, perhaps next time we get tickets you would like to come?" Smiling, "Yes bard was very good, though I didn't like some of his characters, still very well done."

When Ishi calls out demon Suzume steps in between them , "Now enough Ishi, all you have done is argue and be irritable, Amy hasn't done anything but be friendly and talkative, and if shes a demon, shes my kind of demon. You smarten up ok?"

2016-05-09, 11:41 PM

Amy grinned. "Do I look worried?"

Ooc: now going deep freeze.
Ishi takes a fighting stance aiming at Amy.
"Demon!"

Amy rolls her eyes. "Just because I'm a ginger doesn't actually mean I steal people's souls. That's a lame stereotype, and her claiming I'm a demon just because I have cooler hair doesn't actually make me a demon."

2016-05-09, 11:44 PM
Amy wouldn't hurt a fly. Nina replied from her place still on top of Amy's head, placing her arms on top of it, and resting on them.

"As long as they didn't hurt my friends, of course!" Amy added on, beaming.

Frowning, Ishi seems to be very ... bolstrous and seemingly over confident ... maybe, though he has never been on her radar as it were. He seems an interesting fellow, probably not good to get on his bad side, "Thats great Amy, father never let me be in any plays in school, but yes the professional productions are very good usually, depending who is doing the performance, perhaps next time we get tickets you would like to come?" Smiling, "Yes bard was very good, though I didn't like some of his characters, still very well done."

When Ishi calls out demon Suzume steps in between them , "Now enough Ishi, all you have done is argue and be irritable, Amy hasn't done anything but be friendly and talkative, and if shes a demon, shes my kind of demon. You smarten up ok?"

"I'd love to attend, although I wouldn't want to be a burden. And yeah, the characters and humor in his works can sometimes be quite low-brow, but that's partially just him catering to his audience of the time, and there's plenty of more subtle humor as well, so the lowbrow stuff doesn't bother me as much as it does when I see it elsewhere.""

Ilena
2016-05-09, 11:48 PM
Still glaring at Ishi she replies, "Oh you wouldn't be a burden at all, I really like you , and I'm sure I could convince father to let you come if you wish, and anyone else who wants to, but only if they promise to behave." Directing that at Ishi, it IS rude to leave someone out ....

cavalieredraghi
2016-05-09, 11:57 PM
Ishi was closed off he did not even register the other person talking now, he was focused on the rage building the fight pending. He was focused on Amy, Nina, and Celina.
"Nina get away from her. please." He said with ice, but all that cold was not directed at Nina, but Amy.
"you can get out of my way too." He did not relax, his muscled tight ready to pounce at any moment.

JNAProductions
2016-05-09, 11:58 PM
No. You intend to hurt someone innocent, and I will not allow that, Celina says, sword ready.

Ish should roll a Conflict check if he wants to get past Celina.

Ilena
2016-05-10, 12:01 AM
Looking him straight down, Suzume says to him, stepping forward a step, "No, I wont, you're not going to hurt an innocent girl whos done nothing, just because of who her parents were, so don't you be like that you hear?"

cavalieredraghi
2016-05-10, 12:03 AM
"NO Demon is innocent." Ishi stated to Celina rather then Suzume. While Ishi just stood there he knew he could nothing while Amy had Nina on her shoulders. He would not risk Nina.

Ishimaru won't move or try anything unless Nina gets off of Amy so. :smallsmile:

JNAProductions
2016-05-10, 12:04 AM
True... But then again, she's not a demon. She's just got some demon blood, Nerissa points out. Plus, not like angels are all always perfect.

Ilena
2016-05-10, 12:04 AM
"Well, what about Angels, and vampires? Others? What about humans? are you saying all those are just peachy? Or have we all done things , as a race, to do evil, just like demons? Cuzz I dont know, im pretty sure we have."

Illven
2016-05-10, 12:06 AM
True... But then again, she's not a demon. She's just got some demon blood, Nerissa points out. Plus, not like angels are all always perfect.

I am though. Nina teased from her perch.

2016-05-10, 12:08 AM
With a speed that belies her relatively unathletic form, Amy helps Nina down from her shoulders, before striding past the wall of her 'defenders'. "I won't have people getting hurt fighting my battles for me." Standing before Ish, she continues "I don't mind you having a problem with demons, 'cause demons suck, but accusing me of being a danger to my oldest friend is something I won't just stand by and take. Nina's the only reason I'm around at all, and I won't have you insulting her judgement."

"If this is gonna be an irreconcilable issue, I'm not gonna put her in harm's way just 'cause you've got a hate-boner you can't contain. Not gonna let anybody else get hurt fighting my battles for me either; I'm gonna defend myself," she added, as hellfire coated her arms, casting a strange twinkling light through her eyes. "So what's it gonna be?"

Should I roll Conflict as well?

Ilena
2016-05-10, 12:09 AM
Sighing, "Nina, not helping! I don't see a halo either!" Suzume smiles over her shoulder for a second.

JNAProductions
2016-05-10, 12:09 AM
Celina steps back, letting Amy take her place, but keeps her sword ready. I won't let either of you hurt each other.

Yes. Amy gets a +2 to her Conflict thanks to Hellfire, Ish gets a +2 thanks to Angelic Vengeance.

cavalieredraghi
2016-05-10, 12:11 AM
"It is going to be a fight, for I won't let you corrupt my friend!" Ishi said as angelic wings of light seemed to glow from his back. He swings out, but he still can't help but blush when Nina mentioned herself being perfect, in his eyes she really was. It still had major skill, but was not as precise as it should be.

Conflict
[roll0] I think it is a 5 bonus unless I did my math wrong, JNA I am right, right?

Illven
2016-05-10, 12:19 AM
And that's when Nina cocked her head.

I'm not even sure it's a hate boner, just a regular boner. She muses out loud as the two combatants start fighting.

Estralita
2016-05-10, 12:50 AM
This was why Kouhei tried to stay out of trouble. He said one sentence to two pretty demon hunters, and now an angel was getting ready to smite another demon-blooded in front of him. Could angels sense quarter-demons? Would he come after Kohei next? He wasn't a fighter. His strategy was to get other people to back down before a fight started, and something told him that wasn't going to work.

At least the two new girls seemed to be on his side (sort of). He slunk over to Nerissa's side just in case, and managed to say,"Do-do we really have to do this?"

2016-05-10, 02:16 AM
Amy dodged Ishi's blow easily, creating a shield of hellfire between them. "I don't want to hurt you, Ish, but I'm going to defend myself. Please, stop fighting, we can talk things out."

Ilena
2016-05-10, 02:25 AM
Cursing slightly, and jumping between them, she cries out, "NO! Stop fighting!!"

cavalieredraghi
2016-05-10, 02:30 AM
Ishimaru saw the demon dodge out of the way from his strike, he knew he had been clumsy with this last attack. He had to stay focused, but then how could he when he felt his fist connect with something not demon. He saw his fist connect to a innocent.
"NO!" Ishi yelled out as he rushed to the girl's side. He cradles her as he looks to the wound.
"NO no no no!" He just repeats as he pulled some bandages from his pocket. He never knew when he may need them as he attempts to wrap her wound.

"I am sorry I wasn't trying... Please be okay." Ishimaru said.

healing skill check
[roll0]

Ilena
2016-05-10, 02:35 AM
Spinning with the hit , she falls to the ground on her hands and knees, a little bit of blood leaks from her mouth from a split lip, she sits there for a moment before sitting down and touching her finger to her lip, you see her taste her blood, and shake her head, "Please stop fighting ..." You may notice her canine teeth seem to be a little bit longer then normal for a human, and seemingly longer then before. "Please?"

cavalieredraghi
2016-05-10, 02:39 AM
"Okay, I will stop." Ishi said his eyes betraying his emotions even as his voice found composure.

He pulled out a cotton swab, "May I?" He asked as he showed her the ball of white fluff.

"I will stop, but you must believe me I can't just let a demon walk free and alive." Ishi said still with a little ice on his voice, though it was not directed at the innocent vampire.

Ilena
2016-05-10, 02:42 AM
She nods to the cotton ball, but holds his hand, "Please, she has done nothing ... if anything be angered by her parents ... not her ... would you kill me for the sins of my father?"

2016-05-10, 02:44 AM
Amelia's fire had long since faded, leaving her holding her head in her hands at what her recklessness had caused.

cavalieredraghi
2016-05-10, 02:46 AM
Ishi looks down at the hand and the cotton ball.
"That is not a question you should ask me. For to me if your father's sins were so bad my answer would be yes, just like I should not be alive for the sin of my father or mother. The angel who fell long enough to give birth to me. Their sin is something I carry by living."

Even now though as Ishi stated this he remained stoic and ever hard to discern. Rather a walking paradox one may say.

Ilena
2016-05-10, 02:48 AM
Shaking her head, "Well ... will you please do something for me then? Spend some time around us .. and then decide if we should die ok?"

cavalieredraghi
2016-05-10, 02:51 AM
Thomas just takes a few breaths as he paused before answering her. He knew the others were watching but he did not care, just as always he needed to be focused at the task at hand. That task was this young woman who he had hurt. Finally however after long and palpable seconds.
"I don't know if I can make such a promise. I have much work needing to get done after school lets out. However during school..." He lets such a response trail off as he just looked at the girl, his face never softening.

2016-05-10, 02:57 AM
Ishi looks down at the hand and the cotton ball.
"That is not a question you should ask me. For to me if your father's sins were so bad my answer would be yes, just like I should not be alive for the sin of my father or mother. The angel who fell long enough to give birth to me. Their sin is something I carry by living."

Even now though as Ishi stated this he remained stoic and ever hard to discern. Rather a walking paradox one may say.

"That's a stupid mentality," Amy says quietly. "You may be the ultimate sign of your parent's sin, but that doesn't make you trash. Hell, it speaks to how good of a person you are, not how bad you are. It's easy to be a good person when you're the physical embodiment of morality, so it doesn't mean anything for an angel to be a good person. It's like the Flash winning in the 100 meter sprint, why the hell is he competing anyway? When you're automatically perfect at a thing, it doesn't mean anything except to give others a goal to work towards, it doesn't speak to your personal character."

"And it's the same for you, and the same for me. We weren't born perfectly good or evil, we have to work to be who we want to be. That effort gives us purpose, makes it so that whatever morality we have is actually worth something. It means nothing to be good when you're automatically good; it means far more to be automatically imperfect, but to approach perfection through great effort."

Ilena
2016-05-10, 02:58 AM
She looks down, letting her hair fall over her face as he says that, "Well, it is a start ... "She says that quietly, for his ears only as she then look into his eyes from under her hair, "What she says is true ... I could kill people if I wanted to ... sometimes I get ..... hungry ... but I don't give into my urges. She doesn't either." While he tends her she reaches out for her parasol , though finding it several feet beyond her grasp. She frowns a little and keeps her eyes downcast.

cavalieredraghi
2016-05-10, 04:14 AM
Ishi gets up and retrieves her parasol for the young woman. He was cold, but not mean after all.
"A Vampire eh? Okay then, not as bad as Demons, as for what you both think, well you certainly sound like Nina." He said with no positive or negative emotions.
"Look I will keep my word, but I am also going to keep my eyes on you demon." He said glancing over his shoulder to Amy.
"You may have been Nina's friend since middle school, but to me that just means she has been strong enough to not be influenced by you for all these years."

Ishi reaches down to help the vampire.
"As for you I have no problems with vampires who control their thirst."

JNAProductions
2016-05-10, 11:53 AM
Celina stows her blade and looks over the injured woman, making sure she's okay. After seeing that Ish has properly treated her, she glares at him.

Nerissa, meanwhile, just sighs. God dammit. And here I thought we were gonna get away without anyone being injured.

After she speaks, you hear the bell ring, signalling the end of the lunch period. You have six minutes to get to your next class.

Luck roll, d6, DC 5-just so happen to be in Nerissa or Celina's class. You have to choose who you're rolling for. 1 VP.

Ilena
2016-05-10, 12:18 PM
Taking her parasol and acceptinog the hand up, she brushes dirt off her clothes and she gives Ishi a hug, while hugging she glances and smiles to Nerissa. Stepping back from the hug, "That is all I ask, watch her and learn, ok?"

(I have no advantages and will roll for Nerissa, if Illven uses compassion ill use graceful)

Illven
2016-05-10, 01:25 PM
"That's a stupid mentality," Amy says quietly. "You may be the ultimate sign of your parent's sin, but that doesn't make you trash. Hell, it speaks to how good of a person you are, not how bad you are. It's easy to be a good person when you're the physical embodiment of morality, so it doesn't mean anything for an angel to be a good person. It's like the Flash winning in the 100 meter sprint, why the hell is he competing anyway? When you're automatically perfect at a thing, it doesn't mean anything except to give others a goal to work towards, it doesn't speak to your personal character."

"And it's the same for you, and the same for me. We weren't born perfectly good or evil, we have to work to be who we want to be. That effort gives us purpose, makes it so that whatever morality we have is actually worth something. It means nothing to be good when you're automatically good; it means far more to be automatically imperfect, but to approach perfection through great effort."

Wait! Nina said leaping up and hugging Amy boob first. Pulling back from the hug after a long moment, just enough to let Amy speak.

What are you saying about my character then? She asks half teasing with an adorable pout.

That's when noticing how many things Suzume had to carry Nina gets off of Amy, to help her carry things.

Hey, let's get you to class on time. Nina says sincerely.

Neutral Luck, Faustian pact (-2) Can't succeed

Using compassion on Suzume.

cavalieredraghi
2016-05-10, 01:26 PM
Ishi looked confused from Suzume's hug. He did not do anything to deserve such compassion, why were girls always so willing to hug him like Nina. Ishi simply nods to her words not even sure what his voice would do. That was another question for another time he looked towards where he needed to go for classes.

I have a -2 for luck and I will roll Celina.

2016-05-10, 04:00 PM
"As it so happens, my next period is still undetermined; I wasn't sure which friends I wanted to spend time with, and I was already in all the classes I wanted to be in, so I figured I'd leave it open until I figured out which friend I wanted to spend time with. Nerissa, what's your next class?" Amy asked innocently; of course, she'd left the slot open intentionally, in case she ran into her true love at first sight (besides Nina), and Nessy was sooooooo cute!

Genre Savvy, making this a skill roll. Strong Skill +1, Faustian Pact +1; Total +2.

2016-05-10, 04:02 PM
What are you saying about my character then? She asks half teasing with an adorable pout.

"Well, since you're not a full angel, you being perfect is just a sign of how awesome you are!" Amy said with a giggle at her friend's antics.

cavalieredraghi
2016-05-10, 04:06 PM
Ishi just keeps staying distance, but he knew he could not leave Nina alone with that demon. He can't help but mentally agree with Amy about Nina, though who was this Celina? Also who was this Nerissa, how dare they think they know better about demons. Ishi wanted to stay "close" to learn more about them, and keep them safe since they clearly seem suicidal.

JNAProductions
2016-05-10, 05:27 PM
Suzume-Success! In Nerissa's class
Nina-Failure
Ish-Failure
Amy [roll0] In Nerissa's class

Nerissa then pipes up, saying We should get going to class. I've got algebra with Ms. Smith-anyone know where that is?

cavalieredraghi
2016-05-10, 05:36 PM
Ishi just starts to walk away, clearly he did not have a class this period and he was not going to be any help here. Before leaving ear shot Ishi points to a pair of school doors.

"head through there, and look for her door sign should be pretty clear from there." He then heads in and makes his way to the Library.

Illven
2016-05-10, 05:46 PM
Yeah follow me. Nina replied with a warm smile, carrying Suzanne's stuff as she wiggled her behind to tease her friends.

2016-05-10, 05:50 PM
Amy plodded along behind the group; she'd update her schedule in the office later, when she wasn't gonna be late for a class she wasn't signed up for yet.

JNAProductions
2016-05-10, 06:23 PM
Nerissa smiles, saying Glad to see I've got some friends in class with me. Celina, you gonna be okay all on your own?

I'll manage, she responds with a wry grin.

Ilena
2016-05-10, 08:42 PM
As Nina comes to help take her stuff, Suzume says "Thank you, Nina," She smiles as she hands her pack over , keeping her parasol to block the sun, making it bearable to be outside. "I'm happy we will be in class together, I hate algebra though ... so annoying."

cavalieredraghi
2016-05-10, 08:51 PM
As Ishi enters the Library he hopes to find a small desk or a large table to sit at. As with every day he took this time to work on the blue prints of the dojo. Unlatching his lap bag he pulls out a few rolled up blue sheets of paper, as well as some weights to keep them stretched out. He had poured over these papers for hours before and he will for more hours to come.

It was part of his therapy he figured, therapy for losing his family, even if the masters were not his parents, they were still there for him. Even if his fellow students were not his brothers and sisters they were family. They helped him find his way, he still believes that had he been there he could have stopped that from happening. The fires were so hot, so large, and there in the main hall the bodies of his fellow students, and masters.

Ishi slammed his fist into the table as he nearly screamed from the memory. Always after a fight the floodgates opened he knew. A person can only stay stoic and unemotional for so long before what they don't show eats away at them. Was he weak to not let his emotions out?

Illven
2016-05-10, 09:04 PM
As Nina comes to help take her stuff, Suzume says "Thank you, Nina," She smiles as she hands her pack over , keeping her parasol to block the sun, making it bearable to be outside. "I'm happy we will be in class together, I hate algebra though ... so annoying."

Oh well. I won't be in your class actually. Just lending a hand. Nina replies.

2016-05-10, 09:13 PM
"I'll be in your class, though," Amy said cheerfully. "And I like math! Once you get the basic rules down, it's a snap!"

Ilena
2016-05-11, 10:58 AM
"Awww thank you Nina, your too kind." Smiling she continues, "Well Amy maybe you can tutor me , I've never been really good at math."

Illven
2016-05-11, 12:49 PM
I probably can as well. I'm good at school. Nina points flashing a smile, and batting her eyelids.

2016-05-11, 01:30 PM
"Awww thank you Nina, your too kind." Smiling she continues, "Well Amy maybe you can tutor me , I've never been really good at math."

"Sure! I'm always willing to help out a friend!" Amy said with a face-splitting smile.

JNAProductions
2016-05-13, 02:25 PM
Celina departs, heading for her own class, while Nerissa heads with the small group going to her class. Well, glad to have met some friends already. Thanks for showing me the way.

2016-05-13, 06:34 PM
"Not a problem! Always happy to help!" Amy said with a giggle and salute.

Ilena
2016-05-13, 10:31 PM
"Aww thank you guys!" She gives Nina a hug because she wont be joining them.

Illven
2016-05-13, 10:47 PM
Nina hugs back squeezing her tightly.

cavalieredraghi
2016-05-13, 10:53 PM
Ishi continued to study older Dojo designs, then when he finally believed he could find a logical way to add it to his he jotted it down on his blue prints. Ishi was starting to allow control over himself once more as he delved deeper and deeper into his work. Soon it would take an act of god to draw him out.

2016-05-28, 06:12 PM
"So Nerissa! What are you interests?"