PDA

View Full Version : Streets XXII

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Artemis97
2007-06-25, 04:54 PM
They're streets. They go places. Have fun.

Vhaidara
2007-06-25, 04:56 PM
I brought you here from the daemon ship.
What? What are you talking about?

(Cross posting. And he's leaned up against a dragon about a fourth the size of a skyscraper.)

Artemis97
2007-06-25, 04:56 PM
"Yeah some how you died and came back on some strange demonic ship waaay up in the sky" Raril points up, to emphasize how far up they were.

((Who? Shadowbow or Cyrus?))

Vhaidara
2007-06-25, 04:57 PM
You people are crazy. Really, what happened?

Admiral_Kelly
2007-06-25, 05:00 PM
The pickpocket steps out of the taven.

"Hello there Raril, what's up?" he then noticed the dragon "Ye gads! Dose everyone have some sort of giant monster as a pet nowadays?"

Artemis97
2007-06-25, 05:04 PM
Raril glances at the pickpocket. "It seems like it, I'll have to get myself one. Maybe a giant lizard like I had back home."
"Seriously, that's really what happened. Don't you remember?"

Vhaidara
2007-06-25, 05:06 PM
I don't remember anything. Where am I?

Admiral_Kelly
2007-06-25, 05:08 PM
"Oh, this looks like my territory, let me speak to him." he puts on his usual act and walks over to Shadowbow.

"Hello, good sir. You've seen to have come down with a case of amnesia. I can help you recover your memories, but first I desperately need you to remember that sum of money you owed me."

Artemis97
2007-06-25, 05:10 PM
Raril tries to smack the pickpocket. "Leave him alone, he works with us."
"You're in the Town, dearie, and you don't owe him anything, in fact I doubt you two have ever met before."

Admiral_Kelly
2007-06-25, 05:11 PM
Th pickpocket is smacked by Raril and steps back "How am I suppose to know he's a guildmember? I'm only doing my part."

Vhaidara
2007-06-25, 05:11 PM
A very large cheetah comes blasting down the streets at speeds approaching Mach1. It stops before Shadowbow.
I don't think I've ever met any of you, and what is that thing?

Artemis97
2007-06-25, 05:15 PM
"He's not a guild member, but he's associated with us and a friend of Artemis. Leave him alone."

((I forget if True seeing can see through wild shape or whatever so..))

If it can:

"That looks like Crend, what's he doing here?"

If it can't:

"It looks like a very fast cat."

Vhaidara
2007-06-25, 05:17 PM
(I'm not sure True Seeing beats Wild Shape.)

Who the hell is Crend?
The cheetah morphs back into a ten-year old boy.
No, it can't be...
Crend starts healing Shadowbow.

Nightwing
2007-06-25, 05:17 PM
*Tereal walks down the street*

Hi Raril. What are you doing? Oh, hi Crend.

Vhaidara
2007-06-25, 05:18 PM
(Note the giant dragon Raril is standing next to.)

Nightwing
2007-06-25, 05:22 PM
((guess why I was in unannounced deatime? I actually fell asleep in the middle of the day!))

*He looks at the dragon*

Well there is some thing you dont see every day.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-06-25, 05:24 PM
The pickpocket whispers to Raril in a low voice so only he can hear him "Sppst. Can I rob for him or is he on our 'friends' list as well?" there is a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

Artemis97
2007-06-25, 05:26 PM
Raril whispers back. "The man? Go for it, if you think you can. He's a bit of the hero type. Don't even try the Druid kid, though. He'll probably rip you to shreds."

((Is the dragon Draklor or something new?))

Vhaidara
2007-06-25, 05:29 PM
(It's Draklor. I'm not sure there's room for another :smalltongue: .)
Shadowbow stands up, and Crend moves on to Draklor, whom has several broken ribs, a few fractures in his tail, and a dislocated wing joint.
OK, now I'm out of here. Thanks, kid, whoever you are.
Shadowbow runs off.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-06-25, 05:30 PM
The pickpocket walks over to the man. "Hello there stranger, you seem to be familiar with my friends. Well, a friend of my friend is also a friend of my. How do you ya' do?" he extends his hand to offer a handshake.

Pwenet
2007-06-25, 05:33 PM
Pwenet comes out of Torgs and sees the giant dragon. Shaking his head he wanders around seeing who else is still around to see what's going on.

Nightwing
2007-06-25, 05:36 PM
Hi, Pwenet. Do you like the short swords I gave you?

Artemis97
2007-06-25, 05:37 PM
Raril does his best to follow after Shadowbow. "Hey! Wait, everyone's going to want to know your alive!"
"I have an idea." Suddenly two blood-red wings spring from Rarils back, and he's airbourne.

Pwenet
2007-06-25, 05:38 PM
They are okay. What's happening here? What's with this dragon?

Nightwing
2007-06-25, 05:39 PM
I don't know. Looks like you stopped with the"Sorcery" thing.

Pwenet
2007-06-25, 05:40 PM
There is a time to gape and awe and a time to adapt and blend in. This is the time to blend in and adapt.

Nightwing
2007-06-25, 05:44 PM
I hope you have not gotten into too many fights new guy. says a a man with long wight hair.

Yeah, you can get hurt. says a bald man.

Pwenet
2007-06-25, 05:46 PM
Pwenet smiles slightly and waves his left hand.

I know pain, and more importantly, know when not to fight.

Pwenet then points at the dragon on the ground.

Should we do anything about that?

Vhaidara
2007-06-25, 05:46 PM
Try and I'll crush you.

Pwenet
2007-06-25, 05:50 PM
To the dragon: "My apologizes, for I am rather new here. I'm assuming you are not a foe?"

Nightwing
I think he has a point. says the long haired man

I think you are right.

*The man with the long wight hair attempts to stab Pwenet in the back*

Vhaidara
If I was, do you think you'd still be standing there?
Seeing the men make an aggresive move, Draklor proceeds to try and step on them.

Pwenet
2007-06-25, 05:52 PM
About to respond, Pwenet catches sight of the man trying to attack him. Spinning around, he kicks out at the attacker so that he can gain some distance to free up his weapons.

To the Dragon:"Probably not, but one nevers know for sure until they ask and see

Artemis97
2007-06-25, 05:55 PM
Raril flies back on to the streets.

Nightwing
2007-06-25, 06:00 PM
*The man jumps out of the way of the dragon. The bald man fires five arrows at Pwenet and the long haired man throws three daggers.*

Pwenet
2007-06-25, 06:02 PM
Have at thee!

Taking advantage of the space between him and his enemies, Pwenet quickly loosens his shield from his belt and crouches down, and barely get's it in the way to block some of the arrows coming at him. One of them grazes his cheek, the other miss, with the daggers striking the shield, except for one that stabs him in the leg.

Grunting with pain, he pulls out with his free hand one of his new swords, and leaps at the archer, swinging down aiming at the archers hands and bow.

Artemis97
2007-06-25, 06:05 PM
Seeing the battle from his high vantage point Raril Drwas his crossbow and fires a the ground between the two men attacking Pwenet. "Fire in the hole!" he shouts as a brief warning, the bolt is explosive.

Nightwing
2007-06-25, 06:09 PM
*The mans bow is cut in half. The long haired man teleports over to behind Pwenet and attempts to stab him with his sword.*

Artemis97
2007-06-25, 06:10 PM
Allow me to clarify my last post:

KABOOM!

Pwenet
2007-06-25, 06:12 PM
Somewhat satisfied that the archer at least is deprived of his main weapon, Pwenet is slightly confused when he hears someone shout "Fire in the hole!"

Ignoring it, he turns towards the other man as he suddenly vanishes. Crouching and spinning around in shock, trying to see where his opponent is, Pwenet is barely able to block the sudden attach at his back, catching the sword with his own. Thrusting himself up face to face, he attends to headbut his opponent when the explosive quarrl behind him explodes, sending him flying.

Nightwing
2007-06-25, 06:15 PM
*He is head starts bleeding but he barley notices. He attempts to knee Pwenet in the stomach. The dangerous part is this: He has spiked knee pads. The bald man is thrown into the wall by Rarils attack.*

Pwenet
2007-06-25, 06:16 PM
Seeing his opponent try to knee him, Pwenet launches himself back, swinging his sword down at the offending knee, while raising his shield to catch his opponents sword.

"What is the purpose of this?

Tiben
2007-06-25, 06:17 PM
Tiben wanders into the streets, and sees the commotion
Oh, dear...
he then pulls out an exploding axe and throws it at the long haired man, attempting to save pwenet, shortly after throwing the axe he turns invisable and pulls out a dirk

((Yay you used my Item:smallbiggrin: ))

Artemis97
2007-06-25, 06:17 PM
Raril looks at his crossbow for a moment with a look of awe, then lands and draws his poison-coated rapier, looking to stab the long haired man. It's Drow knock out poison, one scratch and he's unconscious.

Nightwing
2007-06-25, 06:20 PM
*The man teleports back and away from the axe.*

Oh, let me handle this.

*Tereal Swing his sword in a lightning fast movement and cuts the attacker. he starts to bleeding badly. Him and the bald man Teleport away*

Pwenet
2007-06-25, 06:22 PM
Breathing slightly heavy, Pwenet looks around for his attackers, before noticing the dagger in his leg.

"By any chance, do any of you have some wine, and a place where I might make a fire?"

((Newbie Question - What is allowed in fights and descriptions on these forums?))

Tiben
2007-06-25, 06:25 PM
((Did Tiben just get cut in half if he did thats godmodding so I count it as no action agienst me))

Well I have a healing potion, and probbaly some fire with me
He says as he turns visable

Nightwing
2007-06-25, 06:27 PM
((No! Tereal attacked the the guy that was attacking us!))

*Tereal walks up to him*

Why dont you come stay at Siverthorn castle tonight? I work there and I can get you a room.

Pwenet
2007-06-25, 06:27 PM
"Healing potion? You talking about something to make the healing of wounds less painful?"

Artemis97
2007-06-25, 06:29 PM
((Just about anything plausable. Big warning though:DO NOT GODMOD, which is, either deliberately or accidently, taking contol of another player's character. Look in the Welcome to the Town thread for a better description))

Raril walks over to Pwenet. "I could try a healing spell"

Tiben
2007-06-25, 06:31 PM
You don't know what a healing potion is? Tiben looks shocked at this information, and sputters out W-well it's a foul tasting drink with the texture of blood, and when you drink it, it will...well it will heal you
Tiben trys to think of another way of explining it but can't

He then notices Rarils offer
You had better go with the healing spell, it tasts better
he rinkels his nose at the thought of the taste of healing potions

Pwenet
2007-06-25, 06:32 PM
"Spells? Potions? I'm sorry, you have me at a loss. Where I'm from, wounds take time to heal, with aid of fire, boiling wine and other tools of the healers. I'll be willing to try this 'Healing Potion' if you don't mind."

Nightwing
2007-06-25, 06:35 PM
So what do you think about my offer for you to stay in a castle tonight.

Tiben
2007-06-25, 06:36 PM
Tiben looks at the man, then shrugs
Oaky it's your taste buds
he then reaches into his item chest and pulls out a small vile filled with a red liquid
The you go sir. and I'll even give it to you for free because you don'tknow what it is:smallwink:
he hands Pwenet the potion

Pwenet
2007-06-25, 06:39 PM
Pwenet takes the potion, then grabs the dagger in his leg and pulls it out. He then takes the vial, pulls off the stopper and swallows the contents. His face then goes through a series of expressions, ranging from disgust, bitterness, to sweetness and contentment.

"That is..... a most interesting drink. It defently is better than what I'm used to."

Pwenet then checks the dagger wound, and sees that it's rapidly healing, already it stopped bleeding.

Artemis97
2007-06-25, 06:40 PM
Raril shrugs. "I'll save my spells for when I get hurt then. Do you know who those men were, Pwenet? Why did they attack you, aside from the random violence that seems to happen in this place?"

Pwenet
2007-06-25, 06:43 PM
"I have no clue why they attacked me. Only thing I was doing was accidently assuming the dragon was evil, and having a conversation when they attacked suddenly. Lucky for them they got away with some minor bruises and a destroyed bow."

Pwenet then checks the leg wound and sees that it's completly healed.

"A most impressive drink, and pretty decent tasting as well! Where may I get some more?"

Nightwing
2007-06-25, 06:46 PM
There is a note pined to a wall. It says: well that fight sure was fun. good seeing you again Raril, I hope to kill you some time. I'm glad there is new blood here in the town. When you drink it it tastes better then old blood. sorry for that bad joke drinking blood is an old habit of mine.I hope to see you again some time.

with lots of love, Paul Blood.

Tiben
2007-06-25, 06:48 PM
You get more from me! except anymore will cost you,and it's never best to assume that anyone/thing is evil
He points to his side where his own Dragon Walter turns visable, after hideing during the fight

Artemis97
2007-06-25, 06:48 PM
Raril tears the note off the wall. "Well it looks like I've made an enemy. Too bad for him." The Drow's red eyes take on a dangerous gleam and he chuckles darkly.

Pwenet
2007-06-25, 06:52 PM
"Well then Tiben, may I purchase some from you?"

Hearing Raril's comments, Pwenet turns to him.

"If you wish you shall have my aid dealing with these people, for they started this by attacking me, you have it."

Artemis97
2007-06-25, 06:55 PM
Raril looks up from the note. "I appreciate it, Now we just need to find out where they went. I doubt this will work but..." He starts to make a few arcane gestures, scrying on Paul Blood's position.

Tiben
2007-06-25, 06:57 PM
why of course you may buy more
he reaches into he Item chest and pulls out a lether sack with a dozen of the viles in it
There That all will cost you 1000gp. and Raril please don't get yourself killed, your my best coustmer

Pwenet
2007-06-25, 07:00 PM
"This could be a small issue."

Pwenet reaches into his cloak and pulls out a small bag, and pulls out a golden coin ringed with silver.

"I do not have any 'GP', but these are the coins of my land, enough to buy a few horses and a set of decent armor. Will these be fine?"

Pwenet hands over the first coin to Tiben.

Artemis97
2007-06-25, 07:01 PM
Raril wonders if he's ever going to get any results from his spell and replies to Tiben. "Speaking of that, you never gave me those rainbow bolts I bought."

Tiben
2007-06-25, 07:05 PM
Tiben inspects the coins
Hum... I may have been to your homeland once. If this is so, about thirty of theise coins will do.
He then looks at Raril
You never bought them. did you?
He Tries to remember if he acctually sold them to him

Pwenet
2007-06-25, 07:07 PM
"Fair enough. And if you been to my lands before, you know how I could get back?"

Pwenet counts out 30 pieces and hands them on over.

Artemis97
2007-06-25, 07:09 PM
Raril still waits for information from his scrying attempt. ((Did Nightwing Deadtime?)) "I paid for them when I paid for this scabbard" he then slides the rapier back into it's sheath.

Tiben
2007-06-25, 07:13 PM
Answer Raril then Pwenet he says
Oh in that case I must give you those. Turns to Pwenet It has been many years senice I've been there and most likely will just get you lost... or killed, besides why do you want to go back there. They Tried to burn me like a witch.
He shudders about his memmory of Pwenet's homeland then shuffels through his Item chest and hands Raril his rainbow bolts

Pwenet
2007-06-25, 07:15 PM
"Yeah, those in my homeland, well, don't tolerate those who pratice wizardy very well. Those who claim to be wizards use cheap tricks, and at best become playthings for nobles. Though there are rumors that hundreds of years ago dragons used to fly through the skies and magic was common.

Artemis97
2007-06-25, 07:19 PM
Raril takes the bolts and stuffs them in his bag. He leaves one out and loads it in his crossbow, then aims it at Tiben. "These things are harmless right?" He grins wickedly.

Tiben
2007-06-25, 07:22 PM
Tiben screems like a little girl then hides behind Walter, who screems like a little girl and turns invisable, which inadvernitaly exposes Tiben
Their Still pointy!
he Yells at Raril

Pwenet
2007-06-25, 07:25 PM
Pwenet laughs at Tiben's situation.

"May I have the potions now please?

Artemis97
2007-06-25, 07:26 PM
Raril chuckles and lowers the crossbow. "It's not like I wouldn't heal you afterwards, but it's probably best I didn't shoot. I have deadly aim." He chuckles again and trades out the rainbow bolt for a normal one, then replaces the crossbow across his back.

Tiben
2007-06-25, 07:31 PM
Tiben throws the pouch of potions over the invisable dragon at Pwenet
There now no more pointing wepons at the inniocent trader, and Raril you wouldn't have anything that you would like to sell me would you? Tiben Says trying to see it the good theif as stoled anything lately
and have I geven everybody everything that I own them?

Pwenet
2007-06-25, 07:32 PM
Pwenet checks the pouch of potions, nods and places them within his cloak.

Thank you kind sir.

Tiben
2007-06-25, 07:36 PM
Tiben looks around and sees the lack of action
Well, I'm officaly bored lets go find something slightlly more exciteing

Pwenet
2007-06-25, 07:40 PM
"Indeed. What shall we do?"

Artemis97
2007-06-25, 07:42 PM
"I have nothing to sell, but I might know of a few places of interest."

((That all depends if those running the plots are around, let me check, otherwise, I'll start something :smallbiggrin: ))

((Nope they aren't here))

"Why don't we go in the Tavern? It's always interesting."

Pwenet
2007-06-25, 07:45 PM
"Sounds good. Lead the way."

((How do you check for those that are running plots are around?))

Tiben
2007-06-25, 07:46 PM
Well I'm not sure but- Tiben si cut off by an alarm that has only gone off once before RANDOM MONSTER ALERT! RANDOME MOSNTER ALERT!
then a Demon Welding a flameing greatsword rises from the ground
Huh, that was unexpected

Pwenet
2007-06-25, 07:48 PM
Pwenet looks in shock at the flaming greatsword.

"WHAT?!?"

Artemis97
2007-06-25, 07:49 PM
((Well you see the little green or blue dot beneath everyone's avatar and bio? If it's green it usually means they're online, blue, they're probably not there or they're hiding for some reason))

Raril takes a step back. "What in the world?" He then draws his twin icy shortswords and moves in to strike.

Tiben
2007-06-25, 07:54 PM
The Demon runs toward Tiben swinging it's sword at him, he jumps to the left but it clips him in the ear

Tiben falls to the ground screaming in pain

Pwenet
2007-06-25, 07:56 PM
Pwenet reaches into his cloaks and thows out two daggers in rapid sucession. He then sprints forward, pulling out his shield and a sword, and with the shield in front of him, swings at the swordarm of the demon, aiming to disarm the creature.

Artemis97
2007-06-25, 08:01 PM
Raril continues to strike at the demon with his frozen swords, using his wings and powers of levitation to get to more vital areas around the head and neck.

Tiben
2007-06-25, 08:02 PM
((For the Demon Picture the Burloc from LOTR))

The knives hit it but simply melt in the extream heat, as for the disarming, the sword simply leaves a scratch (and the heat possably worps the metal)

The Ice sword hurt the Demon but the cuts simply blow fire at Raril

Tiben crawls for safty as the moster changes his target to Pwenet

Pwenet
2007-06-25, 08:05 PM
Seeing the creature turn towards him, Pwenet laughs.

"Ah, a challenge. Come beast, let us test our mettle.

Taking a step back, Pwenet takes a glance at his sword, and sees it smoldering, but looking intact still. The heat from the creature was intense, but it could be worse.

Moving forward again, he moves his sword in a rapid series of thrusts and strikes, aiming for the hands holding the sword and the eyes of the creature.

Tiben
2007-06-25, 08:15 PM
After the hits to the hand and eyes the demon blindly pulls back it's hand too quickly and the sword flys from it's hand.
Getting angry it breaths fire at Pwenet

The sword flys across the street and cleaves Tiben in half at the wasit

Artemis97
2007-06-25, 08:16 PM
The fire doesn't seem to bother Raril, probably due to Lillith's fiendish influence. He goes in for two more strikes. He then sees Tiben fall and starts cursing in some demonic language, the voice is oddly Lillith's.

Pwenet
2007-06-25, 08:18 PM
Seeing the demon's blade go flying, Pwenet barks out a laugh.

Yield foul creature!

The demon seems to pause for a moment, and then inhales. Taking note, Pwenet crouches behind his shield as the demon breaths fire on him, thankfully the shield blocks the bulk of the flames though rapidly get's very very VERY HOT!

Admiral_Kelly
2007-06-25, 08:23 PM
The Sea Hunter, who was on his way to Trog's, arrives on the seen and attempts to brain the demon with his trident.

Tiben
2007-06-25, 08:25 PM
The demon hearing Lillith's yell turns it's attention to Raril and it Yells back

mean while Tiben lies in the corner odly not bleading
Save....my body.....
He says as he coughs up blood
My soul...is boud....bound to it....
he Dies

Vhaidara
2007-06-25, 08:25 PM
Draklor awakens from deadtime and launches his icy breath at it.
Crend walks over to Tiben's body and attempts a True Ressurection.

(About 40d6 should be plenty :smallamused: )

Tiben
2007-06-25, 08:29 PM
((Don't resurect him, I want him dead for the week. So I have a ligitamite exccuse for not being on))

The resurection fails

the icy breath angers the monster as it trys to retrive it's sword

Artemis97
2007-06-25, 08:29 PM
Raril dodges the dragon's breath and lands next to Tiben's corpse. He looks down at him, almost sadly, then glances at the magic chest. "Don't even think about it!"

Pwenet
2007-06-25, 08:38 PM
Seeing Tiben fall in half, Pwenet yells out a warcry at the creature, who just turned it's back on him. Pulling out his other sword, Pwenet, sprints up behind the demon, leaps up and stabs it in the back with both swords, putting all his weight behind the blows.

Vhaidara
2007-06-25, 08:38 PM
(OK.)

Draklor swipes playfully at the demon with his claws.

(Still a lot of damage.)

Tiben
2007-06-25, 08:41 PM
The claw to the face hurts the demon long enough for Pwenet's attack to hit and strike the beast in the heart and killing however the extreame heat of the beast should burn him quite badly
The beast falls with a mighty THUMP and the fight is over, the Demons sword remains still burning

Pwenet
2007-06-25, 08:43 PM
As the beast falls, the intense heat sears at Pwenet, burning his hands and setting his cloak on fire. Leaping back, letting go of his swords, he flies back and lands hard on the ground, rolling on the ground to kill the flames while pulling off his heavy cloak. Looking at his hands, he sees them badly burned, along with his arms.

Vhaidara
2007-06-25, 08:44 PM
Draklor walks over and steps on it. Cyrus walks over to Pwenet and attmepts to heal the burns.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-06-25, 08:49 PM
OOC
The Sea Hunter, who was on his way to Trog's, arrives on the seen and attempts to brain the demon with his trident.Guess he dodged that.

IC
"The demon's dead. I wonder what provoked it to attack?"

Pwenet
2007-06-25, 08:49 PM
Pwenet screams as Cyrus's healing takes effect, mending the seared flesh, though some scarring starts appearing. As the process goes on, he turns to him with gritted teeth.

"Can..... you......*grrr*...... do anything...... for missing.... fingers?"

Vhaidara
2007-06-25, 08:51 PM
I'm sorry, but healing isn't my expertise.
Crend walks over.
It is mine, however.
Crend should be able to restore the fingers easily, although it has the minor side effect of giving him an extra.

(For reaction purposes, Crend is about 10.)

Pwenet
2007-06-25, 08:54 PM
"How ..... old are... you there? And what you mean by, AHHH, oh that's better, an extra?"

Looking at his arms, Pwenet sees that they are fairly healed, excluding the two missing from his left hand. There are some burn scars, but flexing his hands revealings that the skin is still flexible.

Vhaidara
2007-06-25, 08:56 PM
(What Crend was doing was healing the two fingers, and now he has six fingers. Can it be his right hand?)

10, but don't underestimate me.
To prove that point, he becomes a tiger big enough that Pwenet can walk under him.

Artemis97
2007-06-25, 08:57 PM
Raril continues to look back and forth from the dead Tiben to the magic chest, seemingly torn.

(Now all we need is a duelist named Inigo and we're golden :smallbiggrin: )

Vhaidara
2007-06-25, 08:59 PM
Draklor reaches over and grabs the chest.
I'll keep this safe. I have no interest in more treasure.

(@^: You get a cookie for the reference!)

Pwenet
2007-06-25, 08:59 PM
((My bad - Thought he was asking permission before doing. And it was for the left hand, which in the character history missing 2 fingers and part of the hand.))

Blinking, Pwenet gasps in shock as he notices that his left hand, instead of the normal 3 fingers and thumb, now has 5 fingers and a thumb. Moving them about, he finds them all responsive. Smiling, he looks at where the 10-year old was, and now a oversized tiger is standing.

"Very evident that I shoulden't underestimate you there."

Vhaidara
2007-06-25, 09:00 PM
(Dang. Can it be normal fingers on that hand and the side effect puts a finger on the other hand?)

Pwenet
2007-06-25, 09:03 PM
((Been to long since I last saw Princess Bride, grumbles.))

Blinking again through the remements of pain, Pwenet sees his left hand his now perfectally normal.

Strange..... I could have sworn I had a extra finger there now, wait.....

Looking at his right hand, wiggles under full control, a extra finger, making 5 fingers, 1 thumb on the right.

"Ummm, please tell me if I'm still hallucinating, or do I really have a extra finger on my right hand now?!?"

Artemis97
2007-06-25, 09:05 PM
Raril looks over and shakes his head, muttering. "Druids"

Vhaidara
2007-06-25, 09:05 PM
I'm still working on limb regrowth. Better than the pudding incident. You don't want to know.

Draklor and Cyrus take off and head for the outskirts.

Pwenet
2007-06-25, 09:08 PM
"Probably better I agree."

Flexing his newfound limbs, Pwenet mentally gives thanks that the extra digit on his right hand is fully functional. Sitting up, he sees his swords in the back of the demon, hopelessly melted from the intense heat. All that remains is the hilt of one. Pulling on it, it pulls off the demon, the only part of the blade remaining is a melted pile of metal rapidly cooling.

"Great. Does anyone know of a blacksmith here, or something that can sell me some weapons?"

Artemis97
2007-06-25, 09:13 PM
Raril looks down at the corpse. "I would have told you Tiben, but..." The drow shrugs.
"You are so insensative!"
"What? He's dead, I can't fix that."

Pwenet
2007-06-25, 09:15 PM
"Well, this should be interesting. I wondering if I can use that demon's sword......"

Admiral_Kelly
2007-06-25, 09:18 PM
The Sea Hunter heads into Trog's.

Artemis97
2007-06-25, 09:19 PM
"It might be a little big for you" Raril glances at the chest. "But I do have an Idea." He walks over to the chest and walter growls at his as he approaches. "Easy Walter, I'm just going to make a sale for Tiben, when We raised enough money I'll get him all fixed up." He pops open the chest and asks. "What sort of weapon are you looking for?"

Pwenet
2007-06-25, 09:22 PM
"I've been thinking of going back to a greatsword, something with a hilt and weight that can be used one or two handed. And considering all the strange things here, something that has... abilities or something to aid me would be nice, but a weapon would be fine in the long run.

Artemis97
2007-06-25, 09:32 PM
Raril dives head first into the open chest, reaching in much farther than he should be able to. He starts pulling out some random items, naming them off as he goes."Large Claymore, a fancy hilt with no blade, an exploding axe, sword-chucks, a fancy blade with no hilt, a butcher's knife, A sword known as Cleaver." He holds up the large blade in two hands, It's pommel and crosspiece are very square, the leather on the hilt looks worn, but well cared for, the broad blade has a bloodtrough running along it and it's edges look extremely sharp and carry a slight blue tint. All in all it's a very sturdy, well made Greatsword.

Pwenet
2007-06-25, 09:34 PM
"That is a very impressive sword. May I hold it, and if I like it, what would I owe for it?

Vhaidara
2007-06-25, 09:36 PM
(Problem: Draklor took the chest.)

Artemis97
2007-06-25, 09:38 PM
Raril hads the blade over. "I have no idea. Tiben would know, but he can't answer right now. I wonder if Osnagard would be able to do anything with him. I suppose we had better do something to preserve the body, it was his dying wish, afterall." He walks over to Tiben's corpse and grabs the top half, dragging it by the arms over to the chest. "It's pretty magical in there, it'll probably work" He tosses the first half of the corpse into the chest.

((WHAT?! When did that happen?!))

*sigh* forget I did anything with the chest.

Vhaidara
2007-06-25, 09:41 PM
Draklor reaches over and grabs the chest.
I'll keep this safe. I have no interest in more treasure.

(@^: You get a cookie for the reference!)

(Here. Filler.)

Artemis97
2007-06-25, 09:41 PM
((Grr, I got distracted by the cookie))

Admiral_Kelly
2007-06-25, 09:45 PM
A man with a bowler cap and a cane walks by and sees the carnage of a man split in half and a demon.

"I say! What happened here?" he asks.

Pwenet
2007-06-25, 09:46 PM
((Whoops - I can try the Demon sword, since he only said it "looked" like a Balrog, was not the same size :smallwink: ))

Turning to the new man, Pwenet chuckles slightly.

"Random demon invasion apparently.

Artemis97
2007-06-25, 09:49 PM
((Go for it, with magic the sword will easily work for you. Pwenet now has a nice flaming greatsword))

Raril grumbles and look down at Tiben's corpse. "The demon killed him, and I'm not going to touch him. A drow dragging and elf's mutilated corpse through the streets would not look good."

Pwenet
2007-06-25, 09:53 PM
"Indeed not, though he is starting to..... how to say this polietly, not smell as fresh. We should get him somewhere at the very least."

Going over to the flaming greatsword, Pwenet reaches for the hilt, which is the only part not on fire, and picks it up. The sword shimmers and changes shape slightly, almost as if it's adapting itself to Pwenet's size.

"Most amazing. My homelands had flaming swords, using liquids that would ruin the swords, but this, is just amazing."

Taking a few pratice swings, Pwenet smiles, then looks around for a sheath for the sword, when suddenly thick leather cords appear around the sword, morphing eventually into a sheath that can be worn on the chest and back, holding the sword on the back. Putting it on, Pwenet nods in satisfaction.

((Now to have something bad happen or not due to taking the sword.... hmmmmmm......))

Admiral_Kelly
2007-06-25, 09:55 PM
The man with the bowler cap says "I'll go and inform the constable immediately." he goes off to the police station.

Artemis97
2007-06-25, 09:56 PM
((oh boy...))

"Well, I could take him to the guild, but then he'd just smell there. Maybe a temple? But I don't know if any are active. What to do?" Raril furrows his brow and thinks hard.

Pwenet
2007-06-25, 09:58 PM
"Maybe the authority figures can help in this case? I usually make the corpses, and leave the disposal to others."

Artemis97
2007-06-25, 10:07 PM
"I'm used to just leaving the corpses where they fall, someone might find them, but by then I'm long gone. If someone we knew died we'd either entomb them or leave them for the monsters in the caves."

Pwenet
2007-06-25, 10:13 PM
"How about we drop off the parts at the authorities place. Maybe they might have resources?"

Artemis97
2007-06-25, 10:20 PM
Raril nods "I think they have a morgue, it should keep him fresh until we can raise him" Raril grabs the top half of Tiben's corpse by the wrists and starts dragging it towards the Police Station."Can you get his legs?"

Pwenet
2007-06-25, 10:22 PM
"Certainly."

Pwenet grabs the lower torso of Tiben and takes it over to the Police Station.

Artemis97
2007-06-25, 10:40 PM
Raril walks out of the police station and walks to where the Demon's corpse lays in front of Trog's. "What am I going to do with you?"

Pwenet
2007-06-25, 10:44 PM
Exiting the police station as well, Pwenet listens to Raril's comment, shruggs and continues into Trog's.

Artemis97
2007-06-25, 10:47 PM
Out of frustration Raril kicks the fallen Demon, cursing in a mix of tones and languages.

When he gets tired of that, he walks off towards the new TDI compound.

David Argall
2007-06-27, 01:55 AM
meek the MAGNIFICENT turns the corner as Raril gets tired of kicking the demon's body and starts to leave.

"what is this?" ?" "A perfectly good demon body abandoned in the street?" "Don't they realize how many spell components can be harvested from demons?"

After making sure this is not one of those annoying demons with a habit of coming back to life, meek starts to remove the valuable parts of the body.

Artemis97
2007-06-27, 11:52 AM
Raril comes running down the street, terror in his eyes, and a plush toy spider clinging to his back. "Get it off! getitoffgetitoffgetitoff!" he runs into the tavern, screaming for help.

Cathrindir
2007-06-27, 04:37 PM
Two corpses fly from the Tavern and hit the ground, throwing up faint clouds of dust.

David Argall
2007-06-27, 05:32 PM
"WHAT IS THIS?""disturbing a poor businessman struggling to make ends meet?" "Well, I am lucky.""I have the demon parts I need." "I had best see if I can do any good for those poor souls"

meek rushes over and checks the bodies. If non-cleric magic can save them, he will be applying it.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-06-27, 05:51 PM
(( is he attempting to bring them back to life, animate them, or something else? ))

Bitzeralisis
2007-06-27, 11:08 PM
A random epic cleric walks out of the tavern.
"What's this? Why are there dead bodies on the ground?"

David Argall
2007-06-27, 11:30 PM
meek looks up from the bodies "Since they came from the tavern, you would have to ask there." "I have merely been verifying they are dead.""MY ABILITIES, THO CONSIDERABLE are not able to alter that""If you wish to assist them, I will be willing to assist you in any way I might be useful in such a task."

David Argall
2007-06-28, 06:45 PM
meek shrugs "It seems nobody cares about those poor souls." "well, i fear i am unable to help them, and so must go about my business." "Now should I see about dealing with the moneylenders? Or perhaps check with the mage guild?

thehothead
2007-06-28, 07:58 PM
BaldAxeDude strolls through the streets, looking for potential victims.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-06-28, 08:12 PM
A man comes from behind the corner of a building puts a pistol in Baldaxedude's face. "Stay still." he says. If Baldaxedude attempts to do anything, the man will shoot him at point blank range.

thehothead
2007-06-28, 08:19 PM
BaldAxeDude disapears. This is an instantaneous event. His Axe remains behind.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-06-28, 08:21 PM
The man's right fist seems to come afire. "I know how that works; I saw you at the bank. Now surrender to me or I will be force to destroy you."

thehothead
2007-06-28, 08:22 PM
The axe doesn't do anything.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-06-28, 08:24 PM
The man attempts to pick up the axe with his "burning" hand. If he succeeds, the flames will become stronger afterwards.

thehothead
2007-06-28, 08:26 PM
He does. He'll notice that while the axe LOOKS like metal, it doesn't feel like it. In fact, it doesn't feel like anything at all.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-06-28, 08:41 PM
The man stretches his arm forward and continues the burning. As the burning continues the flames get hotter.

thehothead
2007-06-28, 08:43 PM
The axe remains unaffected. People are begining to stare. (Theirs only two things that would effect this axe)

Admiral_Kelly
2007-06-28, 08:44 PM
The man takes the ax and attempts to put it in a bag of holdings.

thehothead
2007-06-28, 08:48 PM
Moments later, the bag of holding bursts, and everything that was in it spills out, including BaldAxeDude and the axe. BaldAxeDude attempts to take advantage of the probable shock and swings at the mans neck.

(He simply came out of the axe and sliced at the bag from the inside, that's what happens.)

Admiral_Kelly
2007-06-28, 08:50 PM
The man draws his broadsword in time to block the blow and hold the ax. He then takes his rapier and attempts to stab BaldAxeDude straight through the torso.

thehothead
2007-06-28, 08:52 PM
((How the hell do you draw a rapier in about a half a second? Let alone TWO.))

Vhaidara
2007-06-28, 08:52 PM
(Also, it's proven that rapiers will not hold up to that. You don't block an axe with a rapier.)

Admiral_Kelly
2007-06-28, 08:53 PM
(( would it be fair to say he drew his rapier at the time when he heard the bag rip open?

"Also, it's proven that rapiers will not hold up to that. You don't block an axe with a rapier."
changed it to broadsword then.))

thehothead
2007-06-28, 08:54 PM
((Oh sure. Because when you here a rip. It's ALWAYS the rational response to draw your weapon. [/sarcasm]))

Admiral_Kelly
2007-06-28, 08:55 PM
(( He's not stupid. If you just put an ax/madman in your bag of holdings and then started to hear it rip what would you do? ))

thehothead
2007-06-28, 08:57 PM
((Actually it doesn't matter, because either way, he's dead. See bookboy's post.))

Admiral_Kelly
2007-06-28, 08:59 PM
(( I changed rapier to broadsword. A broadsword should hold. ))

thehothead
2007-06-28, 09:00 PM
((That's cheating in my opinion.))

Admiral_Kelly
2007-06-28, 09:03 PM
(( Since a rapier won't hold against an ax, I have to change something. I choose to replace the weapon rather than the hold since I don't want this charachter to die right away. Not cheating. ))

thehothead
2007-06-28, 09:07 PM
((Ok.))

The axe is blocked but, due to the way BAD swings his axe, the counterattack is blocked by the shaft. BAD kicks the man in the nuts.

David Argall
2007-06-28, 09:12 PM
[[ooc-quickdraw is a standard D&D feat.]]

meek comes wandering down the street and sees the fight "What is this? Well, it seems none of my business,so I will get involved." He shouts to the brawlers "Here, here, let us have peace.""What is going on?"

As he says this, the mage undergoes another of his changes, becoming a female human in half plate, that being plate to the waist and rags above.

[[ooc-I will be back when I am back. So if the fight continues, meek will try a mere Sleep spell on the 2. If this annoys anybody enough to attack back, she will cast a spell just strong enough to save her, tho she will be male again after that.]]

Admiral_Kelly
2007-06-28, 09:13 PM
As the axe comes down to block the thrust, the man turns and steps to the side as he makes another thrust to BaldAxeDude's torso using his broadsword.

thehothead
2007-06-28, 09:16 PM
The armor made of pure will under his clothes prevents damage. BAD uses the pointy part at the top like a spear.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-06-28, 09:25 PM
The thrust mysteriously fails and at this the man steps back and blocks his enemy's thrust with the flat side of his blade.

Suddenly, he starts to feel tired by what seems to be a sleep spell, however he attempts to stay focused in the battle and stay alert.

thehothead
2007-06-28, 09:27 PM
BaldAxeDude draws back as if to swing....

And hits the man with the butt of the shaft as hard as he can.

((That should be TOTALLY unexepected, if it's blocked, there better be a DAMN good reason))

Admiral_Kelly
2007-06-28, 09:36 PM
(( Can you give me a brief description of the ax and exactly how he's hitting my charachter with it? ))

thehothead
2007-06-28, 09:39 PM
It's your average doublebladed twohanded axe in looks, it's made of pure will, he's hitting your character with then end that DOESN'T have the axe head.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-06-28, 09:44 PM
He sees this and attempts to thrust his sword at another side angle, but is unexpectedly hit straight-down squarely in the chest with the blunt end of the ax. He staggers backwards and a combination of the blow in addition to the sleep spell causes him to nearly collapse. He pauses for a moment to catch his breath.

thehothead
2007-06-28, 09:47 PM
BaldAxeDude hits him on top of the head with the axe head, though not the blades.

Vhaidara
2007-06-28, 09:50 PM
Suddenly, five figures flash into sight around BaldAxeDude. They slash at him with blades of pure psionic energy.

thehothead
2007-06-28, 09:54 PM
BAD instantaneously dissapears. His axe remains.

((... know when to fold em...))

Vhaidara
2007-06-28, 09:55 PM
The figures reappear, and stay visible this time. Turning to the man BAD was attacking, one of them asks
"Are you stable?"

thehothead
2007-06-28, 09:56 PM
BAD reappears, and swipes at one of their heads.

Vhaidara
2007-06-28, 09:57 PM
They disappear, and the axe misses. They reappear only when they strike.

(These guys can do that. They're invisible more then they're visible.)

thehothead
2007-06-28, 09:59 PM
As soon as they reappear, BAD dissapears. ((How did they know, they were walking to the other guy, which would require them to face away from BAD.))

Admiral_Kelly
2007-06-28, 10:13 PM
The man from before was struck down unconscious. He gets up and sees that the ax is still there. He points his pistol at the ax and waits for something to happen.

thehothead
2007-06-28, 10:19 PM
It doesn't.

Artemis97
2007-06-28, 11:15 PM
Raril pushes a tied up man out of the Tavern, he's dragging a second. "Keep Walking" He orders the first man. When they get a ways down the road he says. "Turn here" The 'turn' he's asking them is one of the dark alleys that lead to the Slums.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-06-28, 11:17 PM
The swordman who was fighting against BaldeAxeDud deadtimes.

The pickpocket follows Raril, dragging with him a corpse and forcing a criminal to walk forward at knifepoint and turning at the appropriate corner.

Artemis97
2007-06-28, 11:21 PM
"I have a plan" He shoves his captives into a dark alley way, at this time of night, no one should be able to see what's going on there. He turns to the pickpocket. "Come on"

Admiral_Kelly
2007-06-28, 11:24 PM
He follows. "What are we going to do with them? I thought we were heading to the police station."

Artemis97
2007-06-28, 11:29 PM
Raril chuckles darkly and his red eyes seem to glow in the darkness. "Think again" In a flash he draws a dagger and strikes the unbound man once through the heart. He withdraws the blade, leaving the man dead, with very little blood spilt. The Drow holds out the dagger to the pickpocket. "You get the others, make it quick and clean"

Admiral_Kelly
2007-06-28, 11:33 PM
The pickpocket's eyes widen with fear and he stutters. "I- I- I can't! I've never killed anyone before!" The two bound men squirm in fear.

Artemis97
2007-06-28, 11:38 PM
Raril's eyes flash with anger. "This is your mess, clean it up!" He offers the dagger again.

thehothead
2007-06-28, 11:46 PM
Bald Axe Dude reappears, then leaves. He grabs a random NPC, and pulls them into a random dark alley. Coicidentally, this is the same alley Raril and the Pickpocket are doing their killing.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-06-28, 11:47 PM
He takes the dagger and, out of fear of the drow, he stabs the man Raril was dragging in the same manner the first was killed. He pauses for a moment and sees the lifelessness in his victim. after the moment passes, he moves over to his next victim and kills him as well.

He stands up in disbelief with himself and is unable to say anything. He drops the dagger in shock and runs out of the alleyway.

(( deadtime ))

thehothead
2007-06-28, 11:50 PM
BAD trips him as he leaves.

Dealing with the bodies is the most important part of murder you know.
Allow me to demonstrate.

He cuts off his random npcs head, cuts open her torso, and throws the intestines on the Pickpocket.

See? I framed you.

Artemis97
2007-06-28, 11:53 PM
Raril bends down and picks up his dagger, wiping it on one of the dead men's tunics. "That's where you're wrong, It's dealing with the witnesses." The drow dissappears and his voice seems to come from every dark shadow of the alley. "You see, everything is legal, so long as you don't get caught."

thehothead
2007-06-28, 11:55 PM
If you plan on killing me, it will not happen.

He promptly dissapears as well, leaving only his axe behind.

Artemis97
2007-06-29, 12:00 AM
Raril gives a curious glance to the axe. "Why would he leave the weapon behind?" He snaps his fingers and the ropes tied around the corpses untie themselves and form two neat coils. He picks them up, keeping a careful eye on the axe.

thehothead
2007-06-29, 12:03 AM
It sits there. It seems to be reflecting light, though there isn't any to reflect.

Artemis97
2007-06-29, 12:08 AM
Raril, a creature of darkness, notices the odd reflection. "That's not normal" He walks over to the axe and picks it up.

thehothead
2007-06-29, 12:10 AM
Right as he is about to make contact, BAD reappears, still having a hold on the axe. He immeadiately swings at raril, but with the flat part of the axe head.

Artemis97
2007-06-29, 12:12 AM
Raril goens into a sideways roll, dodgeing the strike. The two rope coils in his hands fly towards BAD, moving to entangle him.

thehothead
2007-06-29, 12:14 AM
He swings his axe at them.
I would think a fellow criminal like you would remember to check to see if I was actually gone. I didn't expect you to fall for that.

Artemis97
2007-06-29, 12:17 AM
The ropes wrap around the weapon, and Raril pulls, trying to disarm the BAD.

thehothead
2007-06-29, 12:25 AM
It turns into a game of tug of war. BAD is about 5 times as strong as your average person. He probably wins.

Artemis97
2007-06-29, 12:28 AM
Raril lets go of the ropes at a key moment, sending them slinging back at BAD. The ropes seem to have minds of their own and wrap around BAD's arms and wrists trying to mess up his ability to swing the axe. Raril also draws his poison coated rapier and a wicked looking dagger, the same one that killed most of the men in the alley.

thehothead
2007-06-29, 12:30 AM
BAD struggles with the ropes.

Artemis97
2007-06-29, 12:31 AM
Raril makes a quick stab with his rapier, it's coated in Drow Knockout poison.

thehothead
2007-06-29, 12:33 AM
Right before it hits, BAD dissapears again. Once again his axe remains.

Artemis97
2007-06-29, 12:39 AM
"Well that's really annoying. " He trades his blades for a heavy crossbow, and instead of picking up the axe using his hand, he casts a minor spell that will pick up the axe for him while he stands far away. If the BAD appears again, he'll fire.

thehothead
2007-06-29, 12:45 AM
BAD's hand appears. It flips off Raril then disappears.

Artemis97
2007-06-29, 12:53 AM
Raril decides not to wait and shoots the axe, with an exploding bolt.

KABOOM!

Vhaidara
2007-06-29, 01:08 AM
(How did they know, they were walking to the other guy, which would require them to face away from BAD.))

(These guys are really good at their jobs. Also, lots of latent psionic energy in your species tends to help in these matters.)

The figures reappear.
"Are you Raril, Second in command of both the Thieves' Guild and Blacout Raiders?"

Artemis97
2007-06-29, 01:10 AM
((Ummm who's this now and did the axe blow up? ))

Vhaidara
2007-06-29, 01:13 AM
(These are Dark Templar. Raril should recognize them, as they look a fair bit like General Zeretual.)

Artemis97
2007-06-29, 01:15 AM
Raril glances at the figures. "Who's asking?" He reloads the crossbow keeping it trained on the axe if it's not yet destroyed.

Vhaidara
2007-06-29, 01:16 AM
"We work for General Zeretual. We are simply trying to keep crime down, as crime creates choas, and the Zerg fight a confused opponent best."

(THH's off, so we'll have to wait.)

Artemis97
2007-06-29, 01:24 AM
Raril chuckles. "This isn't confusion, trust me. This is a well designed system that has existed for millenia, and we Drow are it's masters."

Vhaidara
2007-06-29, 01:25 AM
"Yes, but had he continued, things may have gotten out of hand."

(Am I showing online or offline?)

Artemis97
2007-06-29, 01:28 AM
(offline, you hiding?)

Raril shakes his head. "I had things under control"

Vhaidara
2007-06-29, 01:30 AM
"A little assitance is always a good thing. We were already battling him, but were consumed by deadtime."

(Yeah, just trying this "invisible mode" out. I always wondered how I could never catch Sneak officially online. For me, the little button turns read and says "Bookboy is hiding.")

thehothead
2007-06-29, 01:32 AM
((Sorry about that))

The axe did not explode.

Artemis97
2007-06-29, 01:34 AM
Raril shoots it again.

thehothead
2007-06-29, 01:36 AM
Nothing happens to the axe. BAD's hand flips Raril off again.

Vhaidara
2007-06-29, 01:36 AM
A Phase Prism deploys, and a Reaver warps in. The Dark Templar back up.
"Sir, you may want to back away. This will be rather explosive."

(A reaver looks like a giant metal slug, probably a bit bigger than Raril.)

thehothead
2007-06-29, 01:37 AM
The hand dissapears.

Artemis97
2007-06-29, 01:39 AM
Raril stares at the machine and decides to leave the alleyway. He walks along the street until a patch of deadtime overtakes him.

((Night guys))

Vhaidara
2007-06-29, 01:40 AM
If the axe is still there, it is suddenly hit by several blasts of powerful, highly explosive combinations of psionics and technology.

thehothead
2007-06-29, 01:43 AM
It looks a bit less shiny.

((It's like godmod armor, except BAD can't do anything while it's active, and it has a much simpler fault))

This time BAD's mouth appears, makes a rasberry, and disapears.

Vhaidara
2007-06-29, 01:46 AM
One of the Dark Templar approaches it, still cloaked.

(Cloaked in both meanings. He has a cloak, but is also invisible.)

thehothead
2007-06-29, 01:50 AM
((Did he turn invisble just now, or was he alread invisible. It doesn't matter right NOW but will have an effect later))

The axe does nothing. It's shinyness comes back.

((They MIGHT pay attention to the Pickpocket lying on the ground covered in intestines while the NPC lady the intestines came from is beheaded nearby. Just a thought))

David Argall
2007-06-29, 02:32 AM
Watching this hot headed man turn into an axe and back again startles meek. When the man makes a break for an alley, meek follows at a safe distance. Mages who hope to get old do not get close to sharp magic axes.

Once in the alley, he is horrified by the scene. A man draped in the guts of another and 2? other bodies? Has this axe man struck again? No, it seems the others are not the victim of an axe.

Seeing some entities are trying to subdue the axeman, currently an axe, meek offers some help. "If I may try a spell..." When there is no immediate objection, he casts Levitate at the axe. "This may make him helpless for your capture."

[If it works, axe will float to about 5' up in the air. Neither axe nor man will be able to move too well since they are unable to touch the ground. There are a lot of ways to counter the spell of course, but if he can't do it, he is staying there until the spell goes away.]

[back in a few hours.]

thehothead
2007-06-29, 02:40 AM
((Seeing as the axe can't do anyhting on it's own anyways oh well. Theres something that would aid BAD's capture much better, but thats not MY problem. And he doesn't turn into an axe. He dissapears, LEAVING his axe. At least that's what it looks like.))

Vhaidara
2007-06-29, 03:25 AM
(They reverted to invisibility.)

"Sir, please do not interfere."
The Dark Templar, still cloaked, attempts to grab the axe.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-06-29, 12:50 PM
OOC
BAD trips him as he leaves.

Dealing with the bodies is the most important part of murder you know.
Allow me to demonstrate.

He cuts off his random npcs head, cuts open her torso, and throws the intestines on the Pickpocket.

See? I framed you.Hello? My charachter deadtimed and that there is godmodding since you did not give me a chance to respond. Null and void; this never happened.

David Argall
2007-06-29, 01:18 PM
Hearing a request not to interfere, meek drops his spell [which likely results in the axe dropping just as the invisible fellow tries to grab it.]
and turns his attentions to the bodies in the alley. "What happened here?"

Artemis97
2007-06-29, 07:35 PM
Raril un-deadtimes and continues walking down the street, heading back to the Tavern.

thehothead
2007-06-30, 12:36 AM
The axe seems to melt into the ground when it falls. It has, in reality, just become very VERY VERY thin, but no one should notice this unless they have around 20/.000001 vision.

BAD then realizes two things. 1. his enemies are deadtimed and 2. he fights dirty. He reappears and his axe returns to normal. He draws a mustache on one of the deadtimed folks, and walks off.

David Argall
2007-06-30, 01:54 PM
meek watches the axe vanish into the ground. "Quite impressive." "It would seem you did need my interference a bit longer." "Well, I hope you have some digging ability."

With that, meek turns to leave the alley.

Emperor Ing
2007-07-01, 12:25 PM
You look up into the sky, and you can see what looks like a meteor. Its somewhat slow though, only to fall more slowly once its making contact with the ground. Its a personal starship. Then, you see a Kobold in a robe walk out, and goes towards the creek.

Artemis97
2007-07-01, 07:03 PM
Raril steps out of Trog's and moves quickly through the streets, sticking to the shadows.

thehothead
2007-07-01, 07:05 PM
Shiv wanders through the streets, apparently drunk.

Artemis97
2007-07-01, 07:09 PM
Raril pauses for a moment.
"You should talk to him
"But what about Joe?
"His fate is sealed either way
"But I want to be the one to seal it.
"Just get over there!

He walks over to Shiv. "Hey, buddy, How's it going?"

((YE Gads! Man, Don't start something and dissappear that not cool!))

Raril continues quickly to the Slums, ignoreing the deadtimed Shiv.

A while later Raril returns, heading for Trog's.

Even more time passes and he exits Waddle Dee's Shop, heading once more for Trog's....he seems to spend a lot of time in that Tavern.

Vhaidara
2007-07-02, 04:58 PM
Katriana flaps out of Trog's, and heads to a wide street, where Tanderos is waiting.

Draken
2007-07-02, 05:03 PM
Sliver moves after her, he looks like a silver blob sliding in the floor.

(Tanderos?)

Vhaidara
2007-07-02, 05:04 PM
When Sliver gets there, it'll see a young adult copper dragon standing behind Katriana.

Draken
2007-07-02, 05:06 PM
Well, well, did the egg hatch?

Wait, it should be just a Wyrmling. This one isn't the hatchling is it?

Vhaidara
2007-07-02, 05:10 PM
I have a friend named Cyrus, and he has a dragon named Draklor. Draklor is capable of controling his age, and Cyrus transfered years from Draklor into Tanderos here.

Draken
2007-07-02, 05:16 PM
Now that's a neat trick.

What is the little fella going to do now?