PDA

View Full Version : Looking for creative individuals interested in developing next gen tabletop RPGs.

wardonis
2016-05-11, 07:15 PM
We are developing a tabletop game at present and currently need to expand the size of our team. All individuals who become permanent members of the team will be eligible for full-time or part-time paid positions once we publish and start making money. This includes planned future projects in addition to expansion of released content. We are quite far into development but wish to accelerate the creative process and finalize key aspects of the project. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at [email protected] or comment here.

Belac93
2016-05-11, 07:52 PM
What type of game is it? Horror, fantasy, sci-fi? What is the focus of it? Whats its 'Stick?'

wardonis
2016-05-11, 11:08 PM
Fantasy. It is quite a bit different from most tabletop games. Very rpg centric uses d100 instead of d20s for primary rolls. Instead of feats it uses a grid called a Forge the player allocates points into for character advancement.

Email me your skype info and the best time to call if you are interested. [email protected]

Lentrax
2016-05-12, 09:54 AM
My question before I say or do anything else is, if you so far into development, what kinds of people are you looking for?

Knaight
2016-05-12, 12:11 PM
Fantasy. It is quite a bit different from most tabletop games. Very rpg centric uses d100 instead of d20s for primary rolls. Instead of feats it uses a grid called a Forge the player allocates points into for character advancement.

Email me your skype info and the best time to call if you are interested. [email protected]

It sounds like any one of the number of percentile based games, and jumping straight from most tabletop games to d20s for primary rolls really calls your experience into question.

wardonis
2016-05-12, 01:11 PM
My question before I say or do anything else is, if you so far into development, what kinds of people are you looking for?

Currently we need 1-2 of each of the following to add additional variety to the existing team:

Artist
Mechanic Designer
Story Wrighter
Web Developer

The concepts in play evolved out of 3.5 and pathfinder but we are taking a very different direction.

Belac93
2016-05-12, 06:21 PM
I could probably do some story writing.

JNAProductions
2016-05-12, 07:08 PM
Interested, pending more info.

wardonis
2016-05-12, 08:19 PM
Interested, pending more info.

I don't want to give too much away yet, not publicly anyways. I want to try and interview people before divulging to much openly. PMBelac93 and PMJNAProductions email my your skype info [email protected] and I will work out a good time with you to interview you. I'm going to try to do a group interview for all new potential team members so that everyone can ask questions and that we can show you all everything we have in process and planned ahead.

The Glyphstone
2016-05-12, 08:28 PM
Great Modthulhu: Giant In The Playground is not a job board. Please do not look to offer or seek employment here.