PDA

View Full Version : Kaiju Bracket-Syle Tournament Fight

Bartmanhomer
2016-05-12, 02:46 PM
Ok since my kaiju Battle Royale Thread was a flop. Thinker suggest that I should make the Kaiju fight one on one in a bracket style tournament style. There's going to be 16 kaiju facing one on one. The fight is going to be fair and balance for each fight. so here are the kaiju fighters:

Bracket #1: Gyaos (Gamera Heisei Series) Vs. Fire Rodan
Bracket #2: Mothra (Godzilla Heisei Series, Her Adult Form) Vs. Battra (His Adult Form)
Bracket #3: Biollante Vs. Kiryu (First Version)
Bracket #4: Gamera (Gamera Heisei Series) Vs. Destoroyah
Bracket #5: Desighidorah (Rebirth Of Mothra Series) Vs. Dagahra (Rebirth Of Mothra Series)
Bracket #6: Legion (Gamera Heisei Series) Vs. Iris (Gamera Heisei Series)
Bracket #7: King Ghidorah (Rebirth Of Mothra Series) Vs. Spacegodzilla
Bracket #8: Mothra Leo (His Adult Form. All of his powers and abilities are included especially Aqua Mothra Leo and Armor Mothra Leo) vs. Godzilla (Godzilla Final Wars Version)

Keep in mind that this isn't a message board game. Just like all my other Vs. threads, 16 Kaiju for each battle but only one Kaiju will win. Who do you think will win for each battle. tell me your opinion on each kaiju abilities and talents. :smile:

ben-zayb
2016-05-12, 03:07 PM
#5. Logically, Death Ghidorah < Dagahra, because of natural progression in power: Base Mothra Leo >> Death Ghidorah, Base Mothra > Dagahra, Dagahra (underwater) > Base Mothra
#8. Mothra Leo will simply blitz FW Godzilla, and big G won't be able to tag that. Or, Mothra Leo time travels back to help Keizer Ghidorah kill FW Godzilla.

Bartmanhomer
2016-05-12, 06:59 PM
#5. Logically, Death Ghidorah < Dagahra, because of natural progression in power: Base Mothra Leo >> Death Ghidorah, Base Mothra > Dagahra, Dagahra (underwater) > Base Mothra
#8. Mothra Leo will simply blitz FW Godzilla, and big G won't be able to tag that. Or, Mothra Leo time travels back to help Keizer Ghidorah kill FW Godzilla.

What about #1, 2, 3, 4, 6, and 7?