PDA

View Full Version : Shopping for Deathless Minions

LarwisTheElf
2016-05-14, 10:27 PM
To make a long story short, I will soon be able to make some deathless (positive energy undead) minions for myself, and I'd like the Playground's opinion on what would make for some good minions.

Currently I am a Sorcerer 17 // Cleric 7 / Morninglord of Lathander 10, and I do have access to a mobile consecrated altar.

Jack_Simth
2016-05-14, 10:56 PM
To make a long story short, I will soon be able to make some deathless (positive energy undead) minions for myself, and I'd like the Playground's opinion on what would make for some good minions.

Currently I am a Sorcerer 17 // Cleric 7 / Morninglord of Lathander 10, and I do have access to a mobile consecrated altar.

There's not many statted up. If you're talking base creatures, then, well, anything that'd normally make a good undead servant makes a good Deathless servant. Hydras are quite popular, as are dragons.

However... there's very little print support for making deathless. If you're looking at Create (Greater) Deathless in Eberron Campaign Setting, your choices are: Undying Soldier or Undying Councilor, plus whatever the DM assigns.

geekmode
2016-08-10, 09:03 PM
im not familiar with deathless minions but if they are anything like undead a swarm of some small creature like beetles or mice comes in handy.

Nousos
2016-08-11, 06:14 AM
With a campaign of that level, I would just ask if you could create Sacred Watchers, (if that wasn't already part of the deal) and raise whatever class of minion you like.