PDA

View Full Version : MLP The Cycle 2: Eclectic Twist-a-loo: Ultimatum - Shut Up and Save the World! Gaiden

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Theoboldi
2016-11-04, 09:35 AM
Silver flinches back a little when Nobility snaps at him, gritting his teeth in disappointment. He expected her to eventually get angry, but still wished that for once she would just accept something not going her way.

And now, by getting Curtain and Brazen involved, she has pressed one of his buttons. "Hey! Don't you dare drag my friends into this!" he shouts back, sounding clearly angry

"If you've got a problem with what I'm saying, then take it up with me." he says more weakly, already regretting his outburst when he sees how exhausted Nobility looks herself.

"L-let's just figure out why that letter d-didn't work."

DigoDragon
2016-11-04, 11:01 AM
"Don't you patronize ME, Silver Fail! I am still suprieor to you!" she snapped at Siver.

"Nobility, a superior pony doesn't need to talk down to others. They set an example to bring others up to understand them," Dawn warns sagely.

Though really, she kind of has been regurgitating stuff her parents said to her. Well, they do know better and have been right most of the time.

userpay
2016-11-04, 11:27 AM
Brazen Hoof

At the mention of his 'nickname' the colt pops his head out from behind a stack of book where he'd taken cover from the 'explosion' then subsequently had started looking about for something useful. "Do ah even need to take sides when you're actin like that?" He says with an annoyed tone while stepping around the pile. "Besides, askin for help is different than havin someone else do the work. Ah think you might need to reflect on who really has 'credit' there. An Silver? Might want to check for your response before it fades or something?" Magic had always confused Brazen, especially when it did odd things.

Zelphas
2016-11-04, 05:29 PM
Curtain Call hunches down as Nobility yells at him again, looking away and saying nothing. He blinks at Brazen Hoof's statement, glancing down at the paper. "I didn't see... here, Silver," he says quickly, shoving the paper over to him with a hoof.

igordragonian
2016-11-05, 06:47 PM
Nobility gasped, and gasped again.
She has opened her mouth again to say something, and closed it.
She tried again to say something.. and closed it.

Her eyes gotten shiny, with a warning for a rainy weather- but she swallowed it.
With folded ears, and tail she gotten back.
"Whatever!" all she could say, and just went to the corner, pretending to read a book upside down.

Derjuin
2016-11-05, 11:57 PM
Dawn

"Really? I see... I'm not really surprised. Neither am I mad, though - this was years ago, and no one cares to do research on Purgist anymore. The angels have pretty much outlawed anything involving them, but I've managed to keep the books here. As for the diagram..." Decimal thinks hard, scratching her chin with a hoof. "I doubt I could copy it myself... I never understood the whole 'alchemy' aspect. I mean, I could give it a shot, but I don't think it'd be correct... uh, but hold on a moment, please?" She offers you an apologetic shrug, frowns and moves over to Nobility.

Nobility

"I understand... I tried to write to him myself. Only once did I get a reply, but he only told me that he was doing fine. He was still on Purgist, and found camaraderie among the creatures there..." Decimal shakes her head at the argument that ensues, and trots off after you.

"Now, there's no need... I can't help you with your friends, but maybe you can try a relative? You foals are from this world, right...?" Decimal tilts her head and offers a consoling hoof to your shoulder.

Silver

From Curtain, your eyes catch the first words of the message, and you seem to already know what it's going to say - as if by magic.

"GRANDSON.

I AM SO HAPPY TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE SAFE. THANK YOU.

I WILL SEE YOU SOON.

I AM SO, SO PROUD OF YOU."

Brazen

"You've got the right idea..." Decimal says, quietly trotting back over to your group. "It's early for me, but... aren't you fillies and colts tired? Or do you follow the Night Queen's tenets, too?" Decimal sounds genuinely curious, her eyes filled with a mix of reverence and giddy curiosity.

Curtain

Even as you push the paper away from yourself, you see the ink glowing white-hot, just like Silver's. Then, with another eruption of magical waves, your letter seems to have sent itself - though, this time, the gentle breeze that accompanied Silver's has turned into a harsh and bitter wave of emotion, one that feels like it is trying to suppress something. It washes over you, and in turn, everypony else, though it quickly subsides.

Almost immediately afterwards, you feel a reply has arrived, as if a small chime has just rung inside your head.

Everypony

Decimal's eyes widen as the waves of oppressive feelings wash over her from "Now that was really strange. I'm... not certain what's going on. The set has literally never done this before," Decimal seems to have lost any kind of professional demeanor now, her glasses slipping down her muzzle as she eyes the parchment. "I mean, I don't feel any lingering aether, so there's no dangerous magical fallout from it. But... I don't know what's going on with it. You can try to send your other letters, if you're still up for it." She looks to Dawn, Brazen and again to Nobility.

"Maybe you can try Princess Rose? I'm not really sure who else you might try to contact, unless you want to get in touch with... like, the big Angel Boss upstairs, Metatrot. Or Purgist's king. I can't recall his name, but... oh, I suppose he was recently deposed, wasn't he?" She sighs and shakes her head, her ears flat against her head. "Sorry, I feel so unhelpful right now. You five are a bunch of enigmas wrapped in mysteries, I'll tell you what." She chuckles nervously, a half-hearted smile appearing.

DigoDragon
2016-11-06, 04:05 AM
"Merci, Decimal. You have given us a lot to think about, but it is good advice." Dawn bows politely, just as her parents taught her.

Nobility went to the corner, pretending to read a book upside down.

Dawn walks and without warning gives Nobility a hug. She whispers, "I'm sorry. I didn't know what else to say, and I just didn't want another argument. I know you're a good pony inaside and I want to be your friend. I want you to be a good leader to us. Please don't stay mad?"

igordragonian
2016-11-06, 08:17 AM
Nobility just muttered to Decimal something like"Thanks. But I'v seen enough letters doday for a life time."

She tried to focus on the book, not understanding why she coukdn't read. Was she turning into a "retard"?

Nobility gasped, when she was sneak hugged by her offical "scholar"
She blushed deeply- she used to hug and even peck her so called "friends" at Poniville- but this was a honest hug- something she rarely felt, since her parents were mostly absent, abd even when they weren't, they weren't the huggy type.
"Why would I be mad!?" she said nervously, still blushing, but trying to sound cold and unmoved.
"Do you think I care about what bunch of snotty dorky losers like you say to me? Huh! Huh! Don't make me laugh, Freckle Face!", but she has avoided, Dawn's eyes saying that.
Nobility patted akwardly Dawn's back. "Your....worship is accepted though, you can let go of me now..." she smiled completly embaressed by this sudden kindness toward her.

DigoDragon
2016-11-06, 08:22 AM
Dawn lets Nobility go and has a little smirk on her face. "Well, I'm relieved you're not bad. And um... maybe if you get to know us, we'll be able to work together better?"

Theoboldi
2016-11-06, 08:47 AM
"That answer..."

Silver finds himself staring off into space the moment he realises what he just saw, not even answering Curtain's words. Behind his eyes, a strange pressure starts to build, as he feels a hint of wetness cover them.

"He's here."

Holding back the tears with all his might, Silver begins to shake as his own body fights against him. Why is he so sad about these news? And why does he feel himself not only getting sad, but also angry? In frustration, he stomps a hoof against the ground.

"You're such a disappointement."

Of course, that's it. How can his grandpa say he is proud of him, when he just made Nobility cry like that? When he got mad, and didn't lift a hoof to stop his friends from all telling her off? Sure, she's a brat and a complete jerk. But he of all ponies should have been able to handle this better.

Again, he stomps the ground, this time more than once. A sob escapes him just once, hopefully inaudible over everything else. Then, he calms down a little again, having swallowed the most of his sadness for now.

"I'm sorry." he says, barely audible. He's not really addressing Nobility with it. He is addressing his grandfather.

The, Silver finally gets around to addressing the other foals in the room again, weakly stating what he thinks he just learned. "I think he's here, everypony. My grandpa is here in Equinia, somehow. I mean, I thought I saw him for a moment when I first was brought here, but I couldn't believe it at the time...."

DigoDragon
2016-11-06, 09:17 AM
"I think he's here, everypony. My grandpa is here in Equinia, somehow. I mean, I thought I saw him for a moment when I first was brought here, but I couldn't believe it at the time...."

"Your grandpa? How?" Dawn asks curiously. "Did he play the game too?"

igordragonian
2016-11-06, 09:37 AM
Nobility was so wierded and dumbfounded, that with the combination of Dawn's kindness and Silver saying "(WHAT?!) her angst ran away.
For now."Silver, have you been infected by Bordedom Call or something?" she has asked, worried(?)
But deep inside,she had hope.

Maybe.. Spirit Paladin is here,as well?

Theoboldi
2016-11-06, 10:58 AM
For now, Silver doesn't quite notice the insult towards Curtain, too focused on answering Dawn's immediate question.

"No, I don't think he played the game as well. I mean, he's cool, but I don't think he's into video games." The young magician looks aside, trying to get all the facts in his head straight.

"When I first came here, I had some kind of strange vision. Something about.....destiny, or something like that. And during it, my grandpa, no, an image of him talked to me, and led me into this world. For the longest time, I wasn't sure whether it was really him that I talked to back then.

But now, that letter managed to find him. Even though Decimal said this magic cannot cross planar borders. Not just that, but he sent me an answer. He wrote-" At this, Silver hesitates for a moment, still conflicted at the very thought of having to meet his grandfather again after everything he has done so far. Gathering his courage and look back straight at Dawn and Nobility, he hurries to finish his sentence. "-he wrote that he will see me soon. I don't understand how, but he must be here."

DigoDragon
2016-11-06, 11:08 AM
"Well, that's something... I guess, good?" Dawn hesitantly asked.

igordragonian
2016-11-06, 11:30 AM
"What... kind of magician... is exactly... your grandfather?" Nobility has asked slowly.

Theoboldi
2016-11-06, 12:44 PM
"Well, that's something... I guess, good?" Dawn hesitantly asked.
"I'm not sure. If he's here, then what's up with that weird reaction the letter gave us? And how did he contact me when I first came here? Did any of you see something similar when you were brought here?"

"What... kind of magician... is exactly... your grandfather?" Nobility has asked slowly.

Silver perks up a little, though not by much, at this question. "He's the most amazing illusionist in Equestria. I swear, he could weave pictures and mirages like nopony else. Almost every trick I know for stage magic, I learned from him."

igordragonian
2016-11-06, 01:11 PM
"So, he isn't the kind to create dimension doors and the such?" Nobility has asked, with suspicion.
"Just plain normal illusions? Like Trixie?"

Nobility paused, frowned, looking to the side.

"Darkness..." she has wishpered.
she bowed her head. "And then.. a voice. He.. told me to awaken..." she felt uncomfortable to talk openly about this- but this might be important. "And I have felt a hoof on my shoulder... it.. felt.. safe. Warm.' she tried to describe.
The Heroes of Equinia need you now more than ever. Good luck, little filly..." he said." she repeated.
"And that it." She avoided, the eyes of the others.

DigoDragon
2016-11-06, 02:10 PM
"Did any of you see something similar when you were brought here?"

"Uh... a voice said something something... help save Equinia... I don't honestly remember."

DigoDragon
2016-11-07, 10:53 AM
Dawn magically levitates her doll. "Well, this was my doll that I lost years back. In a storm. But it's here with me now, and... I have no idea why," the filly explains. She gives Silver a discerning eye. "Did your grandpa move away or something? Maybe he lives far off and you haven't seen him in a long time?"

Theoboldi
2016-11-07, 11:07 AM
"So, he isn't the kind to create dimension doors and the such?" Nobility has asked, with suspicion.
"Just plain normal illusions? Like Trixie?"

"No, nothing like her!" Silver yelps, though not too loudly. "I mean, he can do all that other magic too, but illusions is what he's really good at. And it's not just normal illusions. When he weaves a spell, it's like you're in a whole different world altogether. It's amazing!"

Dawn magically levitates her doll. "Well, this was my doll that I lost years back. In a storm. But it's here with me now, and... I have no idea why," the filly explains. She gives Silver a discerning eye. "Did your grandpa move away or something? Maybe he lives far off and you haven't seen him in a long time?"

Silver hesitates for a moment, the answer bringing back some uncomfortable memories of his first few months in Ponyville. "We moved to Ponyville only three years ago, without grandpa. I haven't seen him since." As he speaks, he looks to the ground, and his voice sounds weirdly held back.

"But if your doll is also here.....Nobility, do you have any idea who that voice in your vision was? I don't like where this is going, but at least something is starting to add up here."

igordragonian
2016-11-08, 03:30 AM
".. you are in a whole diffrent world. It's amazing!" Those words made Nobility's belly quizz. Maybe... Curtain wasn't the delusional one. Maybe he was the closest to see the truth?

She stared at Curtain for a moment.

It will be very embarrsing if all of her dramas were just part pf magic show...
She shivered.

."No. I dont" she said quitly.

Maybe they were hypnotized? Maybe Silver's grandpa will meet them at the end..of his show?

igordragonian
2016-11-08, 03:54 AM
".. you are in a whole diffrent world. It's amazing!" Those words made Nobility's belly quizz. Maybe... Curtain wasn't the delusional one. Maybe he was the closest to see the truth?

She stared at Curtain for a moment.

It will be very embarrsing if all of her dramas were just part pf magic show...
She shivered.

."No. I dont" she said quitly.

Maybe they were hypnotized? Maybe Silver's grandpa will meet them at the end..of his show?

DigoDragon
2016-11-08, 06:27 AM
"So... what is adding up here? I'm apparently bad at math."

Zelphas
2016-11-08, 07:56 AM
"Yeah, the opening cinematic was pretty cool," Curtain mutters distractedly, staring at the note. As soon as the chime sounds in his head, he all but snatches the paper back from Silver. "I think--I-I think my reply is here..." he mumbles quickly by way of explanation, quickly looking over the paper.

igordragonian
2016-11-09, 11:28 AM
"Ugh. But what have you seen there?" Nobility muttered.

"SHOW ME!" she commanded when Curtain has mentioned an answer from the magical paper.

Theoboldi
2016-11-09, 11:43 AM
"So... what is adding up here? I'm apparently bad at math."
"Well, given Curtain's success-" Silver shortly points at his rival, whos answer seems to have arrived. "I'd say that for each of us, something we care about has been brought here too. Something we didn't have back home, maybe?"

"Ugh. But what have you seen there?" Nobility muttered.

"SHOW ME!" she commanded when Curtain has mentioned an answer from the magical paper.
"Nobility....common, let's let him read it first... Silver mutters with an impatient tone. For now, he's still a little too exhausted to really speak up for the colt, but this might change soon.

DigoDragon
2016-11-09, 11:47 AM
"Well, given Curtain's success-" Silver shortly points at his rival, whos answer seems to have arrived. "I'd say that for each of us, something we care about has been brought here too. Something we didn't have back home, maybe?"

Dawn looks at her doll. She started to feel a bit less special with that theory bouncing around in her mind. She'd rather have family than the doll. Not that she's ungrateful, but still...

"So, my doll, your grandfather..." Dawn looks at the others.

Derjuin
2016-11-11, 08:51 AM
Curtain & Nobility

As soon as your eyes scan over the parchment, you somehow know what the message contains.

...However, it's not legible at all. There are smears, smudges, lines going everywhere... this is less a message, and more of a mess. But the magic works itself in there, regardless...

And what you hear in your head can only be explained as Scampers' best attempt at communication (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woPff-Tpkns).

Somehow, through the woofs and the arfs, you hear a message being conveyed.

"Curtain!! Hi!! How are you???? I'm good!! I'm here. With the pony spirits. They smell super weird!! I barked at them. Am I good boy????"

Everypony

"This is all so very strange," Decimal says, beginning to examine each of you from a distance. "Are you all from... another world? Another universe? I didn't think I'd be waking up to such enormous implications... I need coffee..." She trots over to a solid wooden door and yanks it open by the rope attached to the handle, and the sound of a whistling teapot can be heard.

"I presume none of you want any, so I'll just pour myself a cup..." Decimal shouts from what appears to be a small kitchen, though it's lacking in many amenities one would associate with a kitchen - such as an oven. "Though, I can warm up something for you to drink, if you prefer."

DigoDragon
2016-11-11, 09:11 AM
Dawn Star

"We are... yeah, we seem to be from another world. Equestria," Dawn explains. "Similar idea of a pony-based nation, but only one moon and none of these 'angel' creatures around. That I know of."

She yawns wide and sits down. "No thanks. If I drink anything more I'll be up all night needing to pee. I think I need some sleep more than anything else."

userpay
2016-11-12, 02:34 AM
Brazen Hoof

Brazen rubs his chin. "Ah... Was tested by ah ball of light or something. Ah succeeded ah guess because next thing I knew I was here." The colt sits and ponders. "There's way to many things goin on... Meeting Silver's grandpa? Suppose he's got something to do with those disks?"

Theoboldi
2016-11-12, 06:56 AM
Dawn Star

She yawns wide and sits down. "No thanks. If I drink anything more I'll be up all night needing to pee. I think I need some sleep more than anything else."
Silver initially looks somewhat conflicted at the idea of going to bed, as due to all the things that have been revealed just now and all the things that are going through his head, he doesn't feel tired at all. He looks somewhat annoyed by Dawn's suggestion for a moment, before relenting with a quiet sigh.

"Yeah. I guess it's pretty late. Let's just see about writing a letter to Rose so we can learn more about Intybus. Anyone got any ideas?"

Momentarily, he turns back to Decimal and Sous, giving them a suspicious look. "You two aren't going to tell Lily that we did this, are you?"

Brazen Hoof

Brazen rubs his chin. "Ah... Was tested by ah ball of light or something. Ah succeeded ah guess because next thing I knew I was here." The colt sits and ponders. "There's way to many things goin on... Meeting Silver's grandpa? Suppose he's got something to do with those disks?"

Brazen's musings manage to catch Silver off-guard. The young colt nearly stumbles over himself, as his pupils suddenly contract. "W-what?" He cannot believe it. How could Brazen make such a suggestion? What could possibly lead him to believe that Hypno Clock, the most upstanding and amazing wizard in all of Equestria would be involved in something as crazy as this?

"Sure, he's in here with us! And sure, he lead me into this place! And maybe he's got the kind of power to do something like this! But!....but........b-but..." Quickly, the young pegasus shakes the horrible thought from his head. "Grandpa would never be behind something like this! I refuse to believe he's involved in any of it! Somepony's forcing him to be here, just like they brought us here!" As quickly as his outburst has started, it ends again, with the colt giving a loud "Hmpf!" and crossing his hooves.

DigoDragon
2016-11-12, 07:02 AM
"Yeah. I guess it's pretty late. Let's just see about writing a letter to Rose so we can learn more about Intybus. Anyone got any ideas?"

"Not really. He was really into transmutation magic for whatever reason."

igordragonian
2016-11-12, 04:24 PM
Nobility backed off, from the letter.
Of course, something related to this weirdo, Boredom Call would be wierd! What was she thinking?
"Ugh. We should really go to sleep.: she grumbled, stressed and tired.
For a moment, she stared at Brazen Hoof thinking.

"I'll make my letter simple as I can." she said, and with hesitation.
"You, may express your opinions, on the length, or the way I am writing it" she said, avoiding the group's eyes.

She wrote

"Your highness. We are the creation element bearers. We need to know the truth." She was too tired, to make it more polite.
She showed it to the others, needing... to get approve. For some reason.

Theoboldi
2016-11-12, 04:28 PM
She wrote

"Your highness. We are the creation element bearers. We need to know the truth." She was too tired, to make it more polite.
She showed it to the others, needing... to get approve. For some reason.

Silver looks up from his minor tantrum for a moment, studying the parchment. Then, he gives a shrug, and then a confirming nod. "Seems pretty good to me so far. Only gotta ask her to let us talk to Intybus alone and we're ready to send."

igordragonian
2016-11-12, 04:33 PM
Silver looks up from his minor tantrum for a moment, studying the parchment. Then, he gives a shrug, and then a confirming nod. "Seems pretty good to me so far. Only gotta ask her to let us talk to Intybus alone and we're ready to send."

"Whatever." Nobility groaned, and added:

"Your highness. We are the creation element bearers. We need to know the truth. Let us talk to Intybus in private"

Zelphas
2016-11-12, 08:37 PM
Curtain Call ignores the rest of the group, smiling fondly at Scampers... uh, "words". He goes to write a response--then starts in surprise when Nobility takes the note away.

Curtain waits impatiently until Nobility finishes her note, then snatches the note back to quickly write: Yes, you are a good boy. I'll see you soon.

Derjuin
2016-11-14, 03:27 PM
Dawn

"That's incredible. I'd say you and your world were lucky to not have the angels, but I don't know your story." Decimal says with a sigh, flapping lazily back to the group, nearly spilling her coffee. "I understand. Most ponies follow the Solar tenets, so I figured you five did as well. I was sort of hoping you'd be Lunatics, with how late you all are up, but... eh." She shrugs and smiles wistfully.

Brazen

"This sounds less and less like pony magic, and more like the will of the goddesses. But... we have not seen a miracle in some time. Are you, I wonder...?" Decimal muses, looking over your group with newfound reverence.

Silver

"You five are the closest thing to the will of my goddess being worked over the land again. I will help you as best I can... and if that means keeping a harmless secret from my sovereign, then I will." Decimal beams broadly and bows her head. "I only hope that my interpretations are not incorrect." She adds, solemnly.

As for Sous... you cannot seem to find her. But when Decimal states her vow of secrecy, you hear a soft clip-clop sound right outside the doorway. Soon, Sous' head slides out from behind the door frame. "Oh, of course not! Well... I mean, if it suddenly starts to threaten the kingdom, then... well, I'll have to tell her. But I don't think you foals are like that!" She steps out fully, and her head sags. "I know the kingdom needs saving, but it still needs to be in the know. I know you want to contact Princess Rose and Prince Intybus again - I think we all do, even Princess Lily. But after that display..." Sous shakes her head and scrunches her muzzle up. "I know that the Princess is a little off sometimes, but if you find anything out, could you tell us? Please?" Decimal glances between your group and Sous, nodding as if to encourage cooperation.

Nobility and Curtain

The writing on the letter quickly vanishes, and Decimal sighs. A normal sending, it seems. There is no response for some time, however... even Curtain's response receives a quick reply, again in the form of more excitable woofs and arfs.

Then, suddenly, writing simply appears on the parchment, and another silent wave of force can be felt emanating from the paper. You feel dull and suppressed for more than a mere moment, but eventually, the feeling subsides... The response you get is incredibly difficult to parse. Even as you read it, it feels like there's interference, trying to force your gaze away, but at the same time, it feels as if something pleads with you to read it.

Hͤ̽͂̐̌̓E̔̿͗͟L̀̏̈́̇͛͞Pͣͩ
ͣ͌g͒͜o͜ ͣ̿a͌ͦͧ̐͜w̷̄ͪ̑aͬ̓ͥ͐̌ͨ̈ŷ̏͑̀̌
̎ͤͪ̇̌̂̉M̨ͦ͗͐͂̎Eͭͮ͛ͮ̚͢
̓̆͘d̴̃̓ȏͧ͂͋͂̾̽ ̾̓͆͛n̓́o͒t̏ ͛͒͋̒lͥ̅ͭ̃͞ǐš̓͌́͡t̨̓éͯ̆͑̍̒̿n͐ͯ̋
̴̂P̿ͭ͊̉͘Lͣͫ͂Ė̃ͦA̶̒ͮ̾̎ͯ́S̅ͤEͯ͜
̇l͆̓è̶̊̈́̀̄͊̆ȃ̌ͩv̽ͭ͆ͩe͐ͭ͒̋͆͊̊ ̵ĥ́̑e̓̓r̎ͫ̿͋ͥ ̴ͩ̌̎b͊ͯ͊̃̅̄èͪ̓̍͞

"I think I'm going to do some research on this," Decimal eyes the parchment warily, still standing a distance away from it. "I've never had this happen, and now it's happened three times in short succession. I think something is trying to interfere with it... and, uh, maybe we should put it away for now." Her eyes zip between the parchment, your group, and Sous. "Would you fillies and colts all do me a favor? I need to do a lot of reading soon, and it seems like now's a good time for you all to rest. Would you follow Sous back down to your rooms?"

DigoDragon
2016-11-14, 03:56 PM
"I think I'm going to do some research on this," Decimal eyes the parchment warily, still standing a distance away from it. "I've never had this happen, and now it's happened three times in short succession. I think something is trying to interfere with it... and, uh, maybe we should put it away for now." Her eyes zip between the parchment, your group, and Sous. "Would you fillies and colts all do me a favor? I need to do a lot of reading soon, and it seems like now's a good time for you all to rest. Would you follow Sous back down to your rooms?"

Dawn Star

"Merci, I will certainly agree with that," Dawn replies. She follows Sous, though something in the back of her mind is suddenly disappointed.

igordragonian
2016-11-14, 04:51 PM
Nobility folded her ears, annoyed by the barks of the dog.
Her eye twitched at the answer she have received. It was creepy.
She hurried to take other piece of paper, trying to copy it as best as she could before the writing will fade.

"If we will find information that would bring you use, without harming the cause- we will positively consider it." she has answered Sous with a flat tone.
She pushed the little paper she copied under her wing.

"And yes. We require a good rest before moving on." she said, looking weary.

Theoboldi
2016-11-15, 10:12 AM
Silver Lining

Silver, after giving Nobility and Curtain a slight look of worry due to their reactions to their answer, proceeds to solemnly nod at Decimal.

"I think we've learned just about anything we could today." he says, turning around to follow Sous. "We'll do everything in our power to try and bring back your student. But for now, I guess it's time to sleep."

igordragonian
2016-11-15, 10:52 AM
"Just in case there is any doubt, I am officaly calling those so called "dibs" on the shower!" Nobility hurried to say, when Silver surprsingly agreed to go to sleep.

DigoDragon
2016-11-15, 10:55 AM
"Do they have showers around here?" Dawn questioned. "I haven't seen any 'modern' non-magical conveniences. For all we know they take baths with a wash tub and a kettle of boiled water."

Theoboldi
2016-11-15, 11:01 AM
Silver Lining

"Then I call dibs on the tub, I guess."

Zelphas
2016-11-15, 11:13 AM
"Hmm?" Curtain Call notices everyone's reactions, looking away from the parchment. "Well, I suppose a timeskip will be good..." he agrees with the group, following Sous as well.

DigoDragon
2016-11-15, 11:58 AM
"Well, I suppose a timeskip will be good..." he agrees with the group, following Sous as well.

[Dawn Star (https://36.media.tumblr.com/9a96b685c48e5dd3935915ebb74cda9f/tumblr_n1elexcLNM1syerzdo1_500.jpg)]

Dawn flinches for a moment when she heard that. Just... sigh. "Curtain, there's not going to be a time skip," Dawn says, trying to break it to him gently. "This is... it's like a game, but it only runs in real time."

Zelphas
2016-11-15, 01:15 PM
Curtain Call (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8qcccZy03s) frowns at Dawn's statement for a moment, then shrugs. "Well, I guess they were going for full immer--imm--realness. Hopefully the animations aren't too long."

igordragonian
2016-11-15, 01:53 PM
"Do they have showers around here?" Dawn questioned. "I haven't seen any 'modern' non-magical conveniences. For all we know they take baths with a wash tub and a kettle of boiled water."

Nobility gasped.
"B..bu..but this is a palace! A royalty lives here! You can't expect me to believe, that everypony here are swin

Silver Lining

"Then I call dibs on the tub, I guess."

Nobility frowned. "When I said shower, it included tub!" she argued.

Nobility face hoofing from Curtain Call.
"CAN SOMEPONY TRANSLATE ME, WHAT THE DORK JUST SAID!?" she whined.

DigoDragon
2016-11-15, 02:02 PM
"Well, I guess they were going for full immer--imm--realness. Hopefully the animations aren't too long."

Dawn Star (http://img15.deviantart.net/487b/i/2011/123/0/3/red_pill_or_blue_pill__by_shinjielric-d3fitbv.png)

"Curtain... there aren't any animations," Dawn tries to explain. She takes his hoof and places it over he heart. "This is real. This is all real. Can a game fake a heartbeat? Soft fur?"

Zelphas
2016-11-15, 07:01 PM
For perhaps the thousandth time in his life, Curtain Call blesses his crimson fur. It is an invaluable asset for a showpony who sometimes has to hide when he's blushing. "W-well, the game's supposed to be totally imm--in-depth, so they would have to catch all the little details, wouldn't they?" he says quickly, looking away and quickly putting his hoof down. He clears his throat, and then, glances at Sous. "Anyways, I think we're done with the plot threads for today. To bed!" He trots quickly after the castle chef.

DigoDragon
2016-11-15, 07:17 PM
"Anyways, I think we're done with the plot threads for today. To bed!" He trots quickly after the castle chef.

Dawn Star (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-iEqsHjwnl-s/ViJhbPFIT8I/AAAAAAAADmY/aQyVebCV7Lg/w500-h506/15%252520-%2525201%252520%252855%2529.jpg)

Dawn lets out a quiet sigh. "Yeah, I guess bed. Maybe tomorrow things will feel better..." She picks up her doll and follows along, trying to clear her mind of everything that was today.

igordragonian
2016-11-15, 07:48 PM
Nobility (http://www.clipartkid.com/images/88/pat-on-the-back-for-a-job-well-done-royalty-free-clipart-image-Sx5vtO-clipart.jpg)

Nobility sighed, and patted Dawn.
"It was brave attempt. Maybe things will be clearer tomorrow." Nobility said, trying to sound sure and reassuring.

Theoboldi
2016-11-17, 11:34 AM
Silver Lining (http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/445/923/125.jpg)

For a moment, Silver is just about ready to admonish Dawn for trying to tear Curtain from his fantasy. It's obviously not working, and he always seems so hurt when they bring it up.

.....But no. Not now. He still feels bad about making Nobility almost cry earlier. And the way she is patting Dawn right now.........She's right. It was a valiant attempt. An attempt he should have made himself. A bolt of jealousy and self-loathing courses through the young colt for a moment, and he sighs heavily. Then, he quickly follows Curtain.

Derjuin
2016-11-18, 02:01 PM
Sous smiles, as does Decimal.

"Thank you, everypony. Sleep well," Decimal bids, picking up the parchment and quill set carefully and settling down at a desk, writing out a letter. Before you go, you notice that the letter sends without error, and a response returns quickly. Decimal eyes the paper, one eyebrow lifted and her muzzle scrunched. "Was it WHO they wrote to...?" You hear her mutter.

"Honestly, I can't thank you enough. While we're stuck here, dealing with the disappearance of the Veil and trying to protect the kingdom, you heroes have the freedom to move about. Hopefully that will be what will let you save us all..." Sous says, taking you back down the spiral staircase. As you re-enter the Prince's hallway, you hear what sounds like a massive door creaking shut. Out of the corner of your eye, you see a shadow slip into nothingness near the doorway that would take you back toward the gallery of the palace.

Sous, however, doesn't seem to notice, and continues walking. "I don't know what this talk of Luna is, though. I know Decimal and the other bat ponies at Nocturne believe strongly in her, but there hasn't been any widespread worship of her or her sister in a long time. Ponies gave up on both when the angels came and destroyed most of their shrines, and told us that our goddesses had abandoned us..." Sous shakes her head solemnly, as if remembering something. Eventually, though, she persists in leading you to your rooms in relative silence.

When you arrive, there is a note tucked into the door.

"Sous and heroes,

I have been called away to attend to the Princess. Please, enjoy your rooms.

Sous, I trust you can host them for just a little longer. Thank you.

- Starched Collar"

Sous smirks and pushes the door open, revealing a large room fitted with a rug, a fireplace, small windows, several beds of oak and willow painted in golds and purples, and a basin in the corner in which there is a tub and a large kettle. A thin cord hangs in the center of the room, and leads up into a small hole in the ceiling. "There you go, my little ponies," Sous says, flourishing toward the room. "Your beds, a bathtub, a fireplace. The string is for calling Collar or one of his butlers. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask. Other than that, I hope you sleep well." She waits outside your room, just in case.

Theoboldi
2016-11-18, 02:44 PM
Silver Lining

Once Sous has left the room, Silver lets himself drop on one of the beds, giving a heavy sigh as he lands on his back.

"Sheesh. What a day." he says to no one in particular. For some time, he simply lays there, letting his thoughts drift. Only when nearly a minute has passed or he is otherwise interrupted does he begin to undo the knot on his makeshift cape, slipping out of it and carefully putting it down on the floor.

Afterwards, he heads over to the tub, checking the kettle to see if it has any water in it.

DigoDragon
2016-11-18, 04:19 PM
Dawn Star

If there's water in the tub, Dawn dunks her head into it. It's been that kind of day.

Theoboldi
2016-11-19, 05:43 PM
Silver Lining

If there is any warm water in either the tub or the kettle, Silver will let himself sink into the warm water for a while, unbothered by any other pony who also wants to enjoy the water. After a few minutes of silent contemplation, he wordlessly gets out of the water, dries himself off, and lets himself drop onto his bed.

Should there be no water, he simply skips on ahead to the very last step.

DigoDragon
2016-11-19, 06:04 PM
If there is no water in the tub, Dawn will find water and give herself a quick wash. But not in the tub with Silver, because he is a doody-head. :smalltongue:

Zelphas
2016-11-19, 06:38 PM
Curtain Call heads straight to bed. The quicker you start the sleep cutscene, the quicker the game can start again, right? With that not-at-all-deluding-himself thought, the young colt drifts off to sleep.

igordragonian
2016-11-19, 06:55 PM
Nobility glared at Silver

"THAT IT! i'V HAD ENOUGH OF YOU!'
The pegasi stomped.
I WAS TAKEN AWAY FROM MY MANSION, TO SAVE THE SORRY FLANKS OF THE WORST LOSERS OF OUR CLASS, AND THEN GOT ATTACKED BY CREEPY CRYSTAL MONSTER, AND THEN I HAD TO PREVENT YOU FROM THROWING ALL OF US TO THE DUNGEON! AND THEN I HAD TO WRITE A STUPID LETTER, AND HEAR THE BARKS OF BOREDOM'S CALL BEAST! IT'S STILL RINGING IN ME EARS!"
As she snapped she gotten closer and closer to Silver in the tub.
"I am REALLY tired. And I also have called the "dibs". So... would you be kind, and let me wash first- or I'll have to kick the tub with you in it?" she hissed, completely weary- normally her bullying had more class than that.

DigoDragon
2016-11-19, 07:32 PM
Dawn will attempt to use telekinesis to switch Silver and Nobility in the tub just to so the latter stops screaming.

[roll0]+2

igordragonian
2016-11-20, 12:38 AM
Nobility's tail was dragged up slightly. She frowned, and looked.at Dawn michviously, and then gave to Silver a very weird look.

She walked to Dawn, dragging her and throwing her into the tub.

Then she actually waited patiently, bathed and if by accident no army of glass worms crawled to the room- she went to sleep.

Theoboldi
2016-11-20, 07:00 AM
Silver Lining

Just as he's about to tell Nobility to trot off, and give him some time in the tub of his own, Silver feels something weakly pulling on his wings. A tiny force, barely even noticeable as it clearly stretches itself over far too much. Looking around, he quickly finds the culprit behind that force, as there is a noticeable glow around Dawn's horn.

He stares at her in disbelief, then at Nobility, and the strange, mischievous look she gives him. Agreeing with her fully for once, he returns the very same expression, getting ready for what is about to happen.

Then, with a flutter of his wings and a small splash, the young pegasus jumps out of the tub, grabs Dawn alongside Nobility, and throws her head first into the water. Afterwards, he actually laughs for a short moment, before the euphoria of dunking Dawn fades, and he drops to the floor in exhaustion.

Turning to towel himself off after having gathered his breath, he says "Enjoy the water, Nobility." in an unusually friendly tone. Then, once he is dry, he heads into his bed, falling asleep almost on the spot.

DigoDragon
2016-11-20, 08:41 AM
Glug... glug... glug...

'I just don't know what went wrong,' Dawn thinks. She pulls herself out of the tub, and dries off. Brrr... well, there was one good thing that she accomplished with that. And even though it was a complete accident, no pony can deny that it happened--

Nobility and Silver willingly worked together on something.

It was worth getting dunked over that.

Dawn dried herself off and crawled into a bed with her doll. 'Unfamiliar ceiling.' She began to hum an old tune (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19bBGxf5k6k) that her father used to use to help her fall asleep when she was scared. She closed her eyes, and hoped... hoped that she'll go back home soon, for she missed her parents so much.

igordragonian
2016-11-20, 10:54 AM
Nobility giggled, almost snoring covering her muzzle to stop.
"Thank you." she said to Silver with a slight smile.
She patted Dawn to show, there were no hard feelings from her side.

After a bath she went to sleep...
With a smile.

userpay
2016-11-20, 12:25 PM
Brazen Hoof

The colt chuckles at Dawns dunking. Waiting for everyone else to have their turn at getting clean and musing while he waited. The angels destroyed the shrines? That doesn't sound right... Finally it's his turn at the water and he bathes himself, dries, and gets ready for sleep.

Derjuin
2016-11-20, 03:14 PM
The water is warm, not overly hot, so it seems that Starched had filled it expecting you earlier. Still, it's easy enough to get clean in it. The towels are the softest you've ever felt, and when each of you slip into bed, they are comfortable and warm, the blankets so fuzzy and soft they feel like the kind of cloth you'd use to make plush toys.

As each of you drift off to sleep, dreams drift down into your minds...

You see a ghostly image of your brother, Spirit, and your parents. They are all together, a golden disc in your mother's hooves. She and your brother look up to the sky, a pleading look in their eyes, when suddenly Spirit's body starts to transform into mist. Swiftly, it is sucked through the center of the disc, and your parents look to each other with confusion.

Suddenly, your father shouts at the disc. It's hard to understand it...

"NOBILITY! SPIRIT! CAN YOU HEAR ME??"

Your mother shouts into it, as well.

"PLEASE! BE SAFE! WE'RE CONTACTING THE PRINCESSES NOW..."

Before you can respond, however, the vision starts to twist, and the entirety of it collapses into a tiny mote of blackness among a brilliant field of stars. Though you can see ponies of all kinds within the blackness, what really catches your eye is a cloud of deep purple and red swirling around through the star-filled abyss, and you feel some kind of communication between it and your mind.

"Cycle... begins... anew..." its voice is like static and dragging hooves down a chalkboard, but not as earache-inducing. "Be... at peace... my friend..."

Fluffy white clouds lurk among an empty field of black, which slowly start to take shape... a disc, a pony, and a shield. As the black dissipates, you notice that you're in what looks to be your room, and you realize that the clouds are transforming into the gateway that brought you here, the shield from your youth, and ...you.

What it appears to be is a replay of the events that brought you into Equinia... the fight, the portal... Just as you disappear into the portal, your door opens and your mother enters. It looks as if she shouts "Surprise, Brazen!" but you can't actually hear anything aside from a deep, underlying static sound. Her face quickly turns to panic as the portal closes behind you, and the game disc appears on the floor. She reaches down for it, and as she begins shouting into it, the vision starts to twist, and the entirety of it collapses into a tiny mote of blackness among a brilliant field of stars. Though you can see ponies of all kinds within the black sphere, what really catches your eye is a cloud of deep purple and red swirling around through the star-filled abyss, and you feel some kind of communication between it and your mind.

"Cycle... begins... anew..." its voice is like static and dragging hooves down a chalkboard, but not as earache-inducing. "Join... in my... salvation..."

A single, bright light shines down onto a black, flat surface, much as a spotlight would for a performer. Slowly, the darkness surrounding it fades away, and you see your mother and father, together, looking down at a golden disc. It glows in their hooves, and they look to each other with a mix of worry and trepidation. They start to talk, though you can't hear any their words - though as they look toward the disc, you start to hear murmurs of what they're talking about.

"Princesses... get th-"

"...if he's... then..."

"...need their... he's... -agic..."

As they set the disc down and head for the door, the vision starts to twist and the entirety of it collapses into a tiny mote of blackness among a brilliant field of stars. Though you can see ponies of all kinds within the black sphere, what really catches your eye is a cloud of deep purple and red swirling around through the star-filled abyss, and you feel some kind of communication between it and your mind.

"Cycle... begins... anew..." its voice is like static and dragging hooves down a chalkboard, but not as earache-inducing. "Save them all... by completing... it..."

You see... a pony, though it is ghastly pale. He wears a magician's garb, and for a moment, you'd swear he was your grandfather, if only for the fact that from the belly-button down, he had a long, featureless tail instead of legs and a normal pony's tail. He smiles to you, and nods. "It is me, Silver. Your grandfather. Do not worry, my little pony. Soon, we will see face to face and end all of this craziness together..."

He holds forth a small, black ball, in which you can see many ponies - including your parents, even the families of other ponies. Suddenly, he vanishes, and a brilliant field of stars flashes in his absence. What really catches your eye, though, is a cloud of deep purple and red swirling around through the star-filled abyss, and you feel some kind of communication between it and your mind.

"Cycle... begins... anew..." its voice is like static and dragging hooves down a chalkboard, but not as earache-inducing. "Solve... the Cycle... end... the crisis..."

You suddenly find yourself in a field of flowing grass, in a yard that looks very familiar. Suddenly, two ponies rush past you, shouting something. A pale brown stallion with a red mane and tail, and a dark grey mare, with a golden mane and tail... your father and mother!

They look about in a state of panic, but they suddenly stop and their gaze floats upwards, to huge black orbs forming in the sky. They look to each other, nod, and start galloping off... but then, the vision starts to twist and the entirety of it collapses into a tiny mote of blackness among a brilliant field of stars. Though you can see ponies of all kinds within the black sphere, what really catches your eye is a cloud of deep purple and red swirling around through the star-filled abyss, and you feel some kind of communication between it and your mind.

"Cycle... begins... anew..." its voice is like static and dragging hooves down a chalkboard, but not as earache-inducing. "Won't you... be... my friend... please..."

After each of your dreams, you suddenly find yourselves yanked away from the dreamscape, and into a black void. The only thing you can see within this new dream is each other, and Dawn's princess doll. You hear something, and suddenly, the doll starts to play a haunting melody (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVN_lIAerag).

Behind the doll, a little filly appears. She bears a vibrant cornflower blue mane and tail, a light purple coat, a small, black crown, and blue crystalline hoof-shoes. Her eyes are closed, but as the song finishes, they flutter open, and she smiles peacefully to you.

"Hello, ponies," she chirps, and bows her head. "You are the heroes of this land, right?" It's a little hard to understand her speech - she seems to have a slur to it that's common among very young colts and fillies, ones even younger than you. She tilts her head and looks up to each of you, not waiting for a response. "You are gonna need some help if you wanna bring real peace to the land, though. The ponies need their goddesses back! They need me, Luna..." she looks around, and pouts. "And... and my big sister... but, you see, I need you to help my sister. She's locked away in the forest, in the ruins of her last shrine."

She waits patiently, sitting down, though her bottom lip remains puffed out. It looks as though she's about to cry, but is restraining herself.

DigoDragon
2016-11-20, 03:57 PM
You suddenly find yourself in a field of flowing grass, in a yard that looks very familiar. Suddenly, two ponies rush past you, shouting something. A pale brown stallion with a red mane and tail, and a dark grey mare, with a golden mane and tail... your father and mother!

They look about in a state of panic, but they suddenly stop and their gaze floats upwards, to huge black orbs forming in the sky. They look to each other, nod, and start galloping off... but then, the vision starts to twist and the entirety of it collapses into a tiny mote of blackness among a brilliant field of stars.

"Mom? Dad? Wait! Wait for me...!!"

"Hello, ponies," she chirps, and bows her head. "You are the heroes of this land, right?" It's a little hard to understand her speech - she seems to have a slur to it that's common among very young colts and fillies, ones even younger than you. She tilts her head and looks up to each of you, not waiting for a response. "You are gonna need some help if you wanna bring real peace to the land, though. The ponies need their goddesses back! They need me, Luna..." she looks around, and pouts. "And... and my big sister... but, you see, I need you to help my sister. She's locked away in the forest, in the ruins of her last shrine."

She waits patiently, sitting down, though her bottom lip remains puffed out. It looks as though she's about to cry, but is restraining herself.

Dawn is still shaking from the dream. She saw them, she misses them. The filly tries to move closer to this new pony. "Hey, it's... it'll be okay. Maybe we can help your sister? Where is this shrine?"

Theoboldi
2016-11-20, 05:21 PM
You see... a pony, though it is ghastly pale. He wears a magician's garb, and for a moment, you'd swear he was your grandfather, if only for the fact that from the belly-button down, he had a long, featureless tail instead of legs and a normal pony's tail. He smiles to you, and nods. "It is me, Silver. Your grandfather. Do not worry, my little pony. Soon, we will see face to face and end all of this craziness together..."

He holds forth a small, black ball, in which you can see many ponies - including your parents, even the families of other ponies. Suddenly, he vanishes, and a brilliant field of stars flashes in his absence. What really catches your eye, though, is a cloud of deep purple and red swirling around through the star-filled abyss, and you feel some kind of communication between it and your mind.

"Cycle... begins... anew..." its voice is like static and dragging hooves down a chalkboard, but not as earache-inducing. "Solve... the Cycle... end... the crisis..."

Silver carefully eyes the apparition before him, doing his best to keep a brave expression. Whether it's really his grandfather or not, he doesn't want to show him how hard this last day has been on him. He wants to look brave and ready for anything. What he accomplishes, at least, is a look of grim, sour determination.

"Yeah. We'll stop all of this."

For the the first time ever since he arrived in this strange new world, Silver is not just glad that the other foals are here with him. He is thankful for it. And weirdly enough, he's even thankful for the fact that Dawn just took the charge in calming this strange filly down, this filly that looks an awfully familiar, yet in a way he cannot entirely place.

As far as my mostly undefined backstory goes, Silver arrived in Ponyville at some point after the events of the show's first two episodes. Probably even after the first season. He wouldn't have been around to see Luna's weakened form at the party that celebrated her return.

And this time, now that he doesn't have to face this place of dreams and visions on his own, he manages to put a smile on his lips. A fake one, yes, but a magician's fake one. He may be nervous, frightened, and utterly out of his wits deep down, but outwardly he puts on a confident smile.

"Yeah. We're the heroes of legend, whatever that means, and we're here to help everypony. Luna, right? Are you those two goddesses the ponies have been talking about? We've heard your names mentioned a lot." Honestly, it's not the craziest thing that has happened today. Right now, Silver's mind is in the same kind of status it is in when he's jumping through hoops of fire or when he's trying to explain to his parents why he thought it was a good idea to jump through hoops of fire. Empty, and along for the ride.

igordragonian
2016-11-20, 06:39 PM
"WHAT PEACE?! I WANT MY BROTHER! MY FAMILY! i COMMAND YOU! YOU CAN'T JUST-"

"TAKE WHO EVER YOU WANT!" Nobility finished snapping at somepony(?)
She blinked.
Nobility looked at Luna
"You aren't the same Luna we know." she said quietly.
She still felt rage...
but the sadness of this filly softened her.
"Who has locked her away? And what do you think we can do, that pair of goddesses can't?" Nobility forced herself to ask the questions.

Derjuin
2016-11-24, 02:06 AM
"Ponies are the ones that give us strength..." Luna says, her brow folded up and her head sagging. "Big sister was sealed away by the angels. They can't destroy us, but they can stop us from acting. It is the same with them - we can't get rid of them. Only seal them." Suddenly, the endless abyss beneath you becomes sand, and you are surrounded by an endless starry night, a swathe of deep purples and blues. In the sand, Luna draws a diagram of her sister, in a complicated series of circles.

"There was a shrine to her near the old wizard tower. It avoided the angels' notice for a long time, but then they found it when Starcutter's magic stopped working." She sighs and pushes her hoof into the sand, and the drawings begin to animate. You see a large, elegant alicorn fighting valiantly against the angels, only to be locked inside a circle when a terrifying-looking ...scribble, descends. "They said we threatened 'The Plan' with the way we tried to help ponies... one of my shrines is invisible to them, though. That's the only reason I'm not sealed, too..." Suddenly, she hunkers down and tries to cover herself with her tiny wings, shaking her head.

"We... I can't help my sister by myself. I'm not strong enough. We just want to save the ponies from their fate - they're just tools to the angels and demons." She chokes back tears, and sniffles hard. "I know it sounds strange, but we want to help. We want salvation for them, not this endless dumb cycle of manipulation."

DigoDragon
2016-11-24, 08:52 AM
"Well, we can help somehow," Dawn says, looking at the others. "We were brought here for a... purpose. We'll head for this shrine and find a way to free your sister!"

Theoboldi
2016-11-24, 10:01 AM
"Yeah, we've been hearing that a lot recently." Silver comments at Luna's mention of salvation. Her being so vehemently against the ponies of this land being manipulated sounds like exactly what he wants too, but also seems rather convenient after everything that has happened so far.

Then again, she is a crying little filly. A crying dream goddess alicorn alternate universe Luna little filly, but a crying little filly nonetheless.

"And it's exactly what we were hoping to do, to be honest." he quickly adds to his last sentence, before leaning forward to bring his eyes more onto her level. "What dangers are gonna await us at that shrine? Those angels don't seem like the type to trust everypony just not to go there. And, uh, who are the demons you've mentioned? The creatures from Gildae?"

For now, he decides to wait on the most important question a little longer. If this filly is like Equestria's Luna, then the dreams of ponies are her domain. And if they are, maybe she knows something about the visions he's had of his Grandfather. But right now, he wants to win her trust, so he focuses on questions regarding her request.

igordragonian
2016-11-24, 10:58 AM
Nobility frowned, looking over Luna coldly.
Tears were sign of weakness, losing control of your feelings. It can be forgiven, if you are some irrelevant commoner that nopony care about.
But if you are a leader, noble or more than that- a princess and godess- it's just disgusting!

She frowned more than her underlings hurried so much to trust the filly self claiming godess.
Nobility also has noticed that "Luna" didn't bothered to answer her remark for not being the same Luna.

Also ponies giving the leaders strength?!
Leaders don't need ponies! Ponies are the ones in need for a leadership! That was like so lame- on Trixie and Derpy levels!

"Aha..." Nobility said with a raised muzzle. It's much easier to snob a crying filly than a powerful (yet confusing) princess.
"Intresting." she said flatly.
"It seems, that in this world everypony just want to help, and yet everypony mess everything up. No wonder, why you need heroes out of this world.." she chuckled, mocking her.
This is how you lead- you prove the others to be less than you! Nobilitg also tested this "Luna".
The real Luna would put her in place.
"And if we at it... Where are we?" she has asked with a raised eyebrow.

"And what is your favorite holiday?" Nobility added randomly(?).

Derjuin
2016-11-26, 03:32 PM
At Dawn's offer, Luna smiles and sniffles. "Thank you. You won't regret it - I promise." She stands up and holds her head higher when Silver mentions the shrine. "You're absolutely right. There are angel guards there, to make sure nothing goes in - or comes out. They turned the entire shrine into a prison for my big sister..." She sniffles again, biting her lip.

"From what I understand, there are others down there, too - not just my sister. Aside from the angels, I've felt the presence of some kind of pony... monster... thing, down there. A couple of them, some kind of snake-pony hybrid, but I've never seen such a creature with my own eyes." Luna shrugs, looking at last to Nobility.

"There are a lot of sides at war over ridiculous things... the angels, the princesses, the demon princes... my big sister and I care only for the ponies, though. We wish to see them set free from the fighting." She sighs and looks around. "Right now, we're in the interdream realm, also known as Paradox Space. I've stabilized a small part of it, so that we can communicate without anyone else coming in." Luna looks to the two quiet ponies, then shakes her head and raises an eyebrow at Nobility.

"My favorite... holiday? Probably the 12th bilunar Perigee's Eve, and the Perigee itself. The moons are beautiful on those two days, and ponies are usually at their happiest on the Eve. Why do you ask?"

DigoDragon
2016-11-26, 03:50 PM
"Alright, so... we have to find this shrine and free your sister, but it's guarded by angels. So... does the place have more than one way inside?"

igordragonian
2016-11-26, 07:39 PM
Nobility frowned.

"Have you heard what her favorite holiday is? How can we trust a pony, who lie even about her very identity?" she turned to the others.

DigoDragon
2016-11-26, 07:52 PM
Dawn tilts her head to one side. "Is she the same Luna we know?" The filly questions. "How do we know this world isn't some... um... like a copy to ours, with a similar Luna and Celestia?"

Theoboldi
2016-11-26, 10:15 PM
For a moment, Silver genuinely wants to yell at Nobility for how she is acting towards this little filly. Even if this Luna is only trying to deceive them, there still is a chance that her request is genuine, and it is nothing short of horrible how Nobility acts towards a crying foal. Then again, what did he expect from a bully like her?

But when it looks like her attempts at demoralising Luna have failed, his anger fades a little. And when Nobility turns to ask him about his trust, he just keeps on that fake, confident smile of his, raising his hoof to about level with her lips.

"Shush." he says, a bit more roughly than intended. "Nobility, I've got my reasons. But a magician never gives away his tricks. At least not in front of the audience." As he mentions that last word, he swivels his head towards Luna for a moment, giving a short wink of the eye.

"Besides-" he adds, annoyingly finding himself agreeing with Dawn once again. ("Why does she have to be so observant?") "-I thought it was obvious she isn't our Luna. Our Luna's an awesome badflank that can scare the heck out of everypony! She's not a little filly that needs our help." Shortly, he interjects a "No offence." into his own reasoning, directed at Luna who he did insult a little with that last bit. "And they're a totally different shade of blue, too. Does she look anything like our Luna other than the jewellery?"

igordragonian
2016-11-27, 01:31 AM
Nobility had to agree with their logic.
Ugh!
Even as a dimensional clone, it annoyed her to the core of the nerves see a royalty like this.

At some deep side, Nobility felt envy-
Is that really ok for her to lay down her guard and show weakness?
NO!
It's not!
ugh!

"Fine. Whatever.' Nobility rolled her eyes.
"But I am reserving the right to say "told you so." she turned to Luna.
"Just lead the way.... goddess...." she pronounced the "goddess" as if it was an insult, and with a weary groan.

Zelphas
2016-11-27, 07:59 PM
Curtain Call remains quiet throughout most of the 'dream', considering it an expository cutscene. Of course, if it was a cutscene, why were the others talking...

After hearing the whole of this Luna's story, however, the young colt's eyes are alight with excitement. This is the golden path, the way to the right ending. It has to be! "Once we get inside the shrine, do you know how we can free your sister?" He asks suddenly.

DigoDragon
2016-11-27, 08:57 PM
"And they're a totally different shade of blue, too. Does she look anything like our Luna other than the jewellery?"

Dawn shrugs. She never met Luna in person before, so she couldn't say. She just knows she needs to help this filly. It was in her gut. And daddy always told her to listen to her gut.

So yeah, a shrug. An honest one that she didn't know the answer.

"Just lead the way.... goddess...." she pronounced the "goddess" as if it was an insult, and with a weary groan.

Dawn gives Nobility a pout of 'please be nice?'

After hearing the whole of this Luna's story, however, the young colt's eyes are alight with excitement. This is the golden path, the way to the right ending. It has to be! "Once we get inside the shrine, do you know how we can free your sister?" He asks suddenly.
"Why doesn't curtain-senpai notice me as his player 2?"

Dawn nods in agreement. "Anything you know that might help us get her free."

userpay
2016-11-28, 12:44 PM
"Mom!?" Well at least they knew something had happened...?

When they're yanked away however Brazen spasms. Hooves reaching out to test the 'ground', or lack thereof, in this odd new place. "Tower... Tower... Wasn't that discussed as a possible place to check out before?" He muses, brain muddled a bit. "Still, ah feel no matter what our next course of action is we'll likely make enemies of the angels. Whether that is freeing this realm's Celestia or trying to mediate between the other two princesses..."

Derjuin
2016-11-29, 11:28 PM
Luna bows her head to Silver and Nobility. "No offense taken, of course. You have only just met me - you don't even know what I'm capable of, so it's only natural for a mortal to compare the unknown to something they're more familiar with." She gives Silver a wink, and Nobility a grin.

Suddenly, the blackness around you transforms, and it becomes a forested scene, the ground covered in thick, dead underbrush. Huge sprawling thorned vines reach into the sky, though they appear dead toward the tips; either way, they stand completely still, even as a breeze shifts lazily past you all. Behind Luna, a huge, crumbling tower looms; above it, pieces of architecture - including huge stone blocks and splintered wood - hang as if suspended, and the whole thing appears to be "stuck" in a state of falling apart. Something small, black and pony-shaped flits between blocks, as if looking down at you, though whatever it is isn't coming any closer. After a while, it disappears entirely. On the stairs, a huge mass of vegetation has fallen over most of the doorway, though whatever it is appears to be quite dead, like most of the plants around. Near what appears to be a huge toothy plant mouth, there are numerous scorch marks.

Behind you, there is a stone pagoda, mostly already fallen and in ruins. A tarnished sun symbol sits halfway in the dirt nearby, and in front there is a large well. You notice ripples that reverberate through the air; it seems that you aren't actually in a forest, but still in the space Luna created. After a moment, a curious-looking creature gracefully floats out from a hole int he wreckage of the pagoda; while it has the head and arms of the angels you'd seen before, it doesn't seem to have a lower body, just a series of reddish-pink feathered wings. It looks in your direction for a moment, then turns and scans the surrounding area before heading back inside.

"The well there - it leads down to the prison. When word came that the angels were destroying shrines, the faithful in this one - at Starcutter's advice - moved the relics of the shrine down into the well, for safety. My sister herself decided to stay in the shrine, but the angels were able to corner her and bind her to a prison. They took it deep into the bowls of the temple, into a crevasse underneath it. The well leads down to the lowest level, and I don't think any of the angels would even think to check it,"

Looking over your group, Luna's eyes focus on Brazen and Dawn. "They aren't a welcome part of this world, I'd say," she says, specifically to Brazen. "They want to impose their own order and peace on the world... just like the demon princes want to change this world into their anarchistic paradise." She clears her throat and shakes her head. "The prison they used to bind my sister can be broken by a pony, however. A goddess... a demon... an angel, none of them can even touch it. But a pony - your touch will shatter it."

igordragonian
2016-11-30, 01:17 AM
Nobility was surprised by Luna's smile. This actually made Nobility give Luna SOME credit.

"Well, you make it sound like a very lame prison.' Nobility raised an eyebrow.
"Sound too easy. Where is the catch?" she demanded.

DigoDragon
2016-11-30, 06:29 AM
"Well, you make it sound like a very lame prison.' Nobility raised an eyebrow.
"Sound too easy. Where is the catch?" she demanded.

"Maybe the catch is that once we free her sister, the angels will know."

igordragonian
2016-11-30, 09:25 AM
"THAT, actually doesn't SUPPOSED to be an issue." Nobility looked daringly at Luna.
"Since, we'l have the power of two godesses to take us to safety. Is't that Rrrrrright?" Nobility gotten uncomftably closer to Luna.

Theoboldi
2016-11-30, 11:25 AM
"If I understand this right, these princesses gain their powers from the belief of Equinia's ponies. I doubt a single shrine in the middle of a forest will give them much of that." Silver says, sounding a little annoyed.

Then, he turns back to Luna, a friendly smile on his face. "So what powers do you have right now? And why is it that only ponies can open your sister's prison?"

Derjuin
2016-12-01, 01:03 PM
"You haven't been here for a long time, so I can understand why you'd think the prison is lame. I did too, at first." Luna huffs and crosses her forelegs, her brow furrowed. "You aren't the first ponies I've contacted to try and break it. But the angels down in there aren't like the ones you see in Mareinev. They're not interested in keeping ponies 'safe'. They're interested in making sure no pony touches the prison. Technically, ponies aren't even allowed into the temple by the angels' decree."

"Most ponies are too intimidated by the angels to even agree. Those that go usually turn around when the angels start raising swords at them... and so, the catch is that just getting to the prison is dangerous." Luna's head droops again, and she snorts. "With my sister free, though, we can begin working to save Equinia from the clutches of the angels and the demons. We could turn everything right again. I'm sure we could even do something about your problems," she says, turning to your group.

"What little I can do now is mostly limited to the realm of dreams, but I have another mortal who can help you. He's already at the temple, in fact, and knows a lot about the insides of the crevasse below the well. Something keeps him from opening the seal on the prison, though..." She shrugs and frowns. "He said he was a... a changeling? I'm not sure what those are though."

"As for the prison itself - it's old magic, from before ponies were so populous here. Angels, demons, and even us goddesses are very magical creatures at heart, so the ward holds strong no matter what we try. A regular pony - even if they're a unicorn - can break it with a touch, though. While you all have your own magic, it's not like you're made of it."

DigoDragon
2016-12-01, 01:22 PM
"A changeling? In the prison already?" Dawn says, surprised. "Well, uh... I guess they're not technically a pony, so maybe that's why the prison isn't open, but... um, hopefully they're the friendly sort."

She turns to her friends. "Changelings can be friendly, right?"

Theoboldi
2016-12-01, 02:43 PM
Remembering the letter the group has gotten earlier, Silver gets a strange feeling of deja vu. Deciding not to reveal too much to this version of Luna for now, he doesn't bring it up.

"I've never met one, so I couldn't tell. Anyways, we'll see what we can do, Princess Luna. We haven't had to personally face any angels in battle yet, but I'm sure we can find a way past them. For all their posturing, they've not exactly impressed me with their wisdom so far."

igordragonian
2016-12-01, 05:28 PM
Nobility sighed.
"A changeling? Really? Why not send us directly into a pit and call it "oblivious trap"? Nobility grumbled.

"I.. might have an idea. Luna.. can you.. fake an offical command from the angels? Maybe we could try walk in, as messengers of this creepy half pony-angel?" she asked.
"You know, with you dream powers, or something.' Nobility paused.

"If this an issue... I might have another idea..' she then shooted an intimating stare at her companions.
"If you would be not the usual idiots you are and ruin it!"

DigoDragon
2016-12-01, 05:58 PM
"Nobility, they imprisoned her sister and banned ponies from entering. I don't think Luna can fake some decree to let a group of children into the temple."

igordragonian
2016-12-01, 06:18 PM
"But we aren't just any children. We are the CHOSEN ones. The angels probably have heard about us- we could easily pretend we are on their side- papers will just make it, a bit easier.'

DigoDragon
2016-12-01, 06:51 PM
"How do we know the chosen ones aren't hypothesized to ruin them?"

Zelphas
2016-12-01, 07:23 PM
"That's right!" Curtain Call interjects excitedly. "Has anyone else noticed that in all this talk of 'prophecy', no one's actually told us the words of this prophecy? All we know is that we're the chosen ones to wield the Elements of Creation. That could mean just about anything; probably a way to fit the opening cutscenes into any of the endings, but still--"

Abruptly, he cuts himself off, shrinking down and away. "So the ward blocks purely magical creatures?" he says, turning back to Luna. "Interesting... how was it created? By a spell?"

igordragonian
2016-12-02, 02:47 AM
Nobility rolled her eyes.
"Ugh! I see have a need to make things clear!" she grumbled.
"First- I doubt we are supposed to destroy anypony. We are supposed to clear the mess, which the locals's stupidity has created." Nobility paused, to make sure she was heard.
"Second. I don't CARE what the stupid prophecy say- we will do as we see right, and if needed, I'll explain it to the angels! So, I like just need you not ruining it, for me!"

Then she glared at Curtain
"And for Rarity's last design sake- stop talking dorkish, infront of me, Bordeom Call!" she yelled.

DigoDragon
2016-12-02, 04:04 AM
Dawn shakes her head, "But what I'm saying is I doubt the angels will let us even near the prison because they probably know we can break Luna's sister out with just a touch. We need to sneak in using that well."

igordragonian
2016-12-02, 04:53 AM
Nobility paused, processing Dawn's idea in her mind.
"I don't trust the well. Who know what is lurking down there? But-" she said, with some diffuculty.
"I can see, why you believe that a diplomatic crisis, is possible." she said slowly.
"So, how about we will use diplomacy, as distraction? One or two of us could sneak while I am do the talking?"

DigoDragon
2016-12-02, 06:30 AM
"So, how about we will use diplomacy, as distraction? One or two of us could sneak while I am do the talking?"

Dawn starts to smile as she lean in closer to Nobility. "Now that sounds like a smart idea."

Theoboldi
2016-12-02, 09:36 AM
"I can't believe I'm saying this-" Silver says, already shaking his head.

"-but I'm gonna join Nobility. There's nopony else you could ask for a better distraction. And when the angels inevitably figure out that something is wrong, someone's gotta be there to remind her when it's time to run. Coincidentally, I am also pretty dang good at sneaking out of tricky situations."

There is a proud grin on his face, directed more to Luna than anypony else.

"Let's just hope they don't tell the other angels. It would be better for the other angels to still think we are going along with their garbage."

igordragonian
2016-12-03, 06:57 PM
Dawn starts to smile as she lean in closer to Nobility. "Now that sounds like a smart idea."

"Yes. I agree!" Nobility smiled, shining with pride, not realizing right now how important to her, what Dawn thinking about her.
"Now, could you use your magic for-"
QUOTE=Theoboldi;21448727]"I can't believe I'm saying this-" Silver says, already shaking his head.

"-but I'm gonna join Nobility. There's nopony else you could ask for a better distraction. And when the angels inevitably figure out that something is wrong, someone's gotta be there to remind her when it's time to run. Coincidentally, I am also pretty dang good at sneaking out of tricky situations."

There is a proud grin on his face, directed more to Luna than anypony else.

"Let's just hope they don't tell the other angels. It would be better for the other angels to still think we are going along with their garbage."[/QUOTE]

Nobility's jaw fell.
She blinked.
"W..what? You would really-" she has asked with softened voice, and then shaked her head, forcing her voice to grow colder.
"Give up on the opportunity to act heroic and stupid, and save the princess? Then who will do it?" she has asked harshly.

DigoDragon
2016-12-03, 11:50 PM
"W..what? You would really-" she has asked with softened voice, and then shaked her head, forcing her voice to grow colder.
"Give up on the opportunity to act heroic and stupid, and save the princess? Then who will do it?" she has asked harshly.

Dawn moves to bring both Brazen and Curtain to each side of herself and puts a hoof on each friend. "You two make the distraction, while we three go in the well and do the rescuing."

A beat later Dawn turns to Curtain, "And please don't ruin the moment about this being an important party-split cut scene."

Zelphas
2016-12-04, 12:33 AM
Dawn moves to bring both Brazen and Curtain to each side of herself and puts a hoof on each friend. "You two make the distraction, while we three go in the well and do the rescuing."

A beat later Dawn turns to Curtain, "And please don't ruin the moment about this being an important party-split cut scene."

Curtain is too shocked by the physical contact to say much of anything. "R-right... party splitting..." he stammers, before glancing at Nobility and shutting up with a squeak.

igordragonian
2016-12-04, 12:49 AM
Nobility groaned.
"Through the well? Do you even know what is lurking down there?"
She gave a stare at the trio.
"Are you REALLY up to that, Freckle Face? Because.I see you in charge of this wierdo duo." Nobility said seriously.
"You can be just nice with them, y'know. If they'l do something stupid you'l have to act harsh." she said with somewhat lecturing tone.

Theoboldi
2016-12-04, 04:10 AM
Nobility's jaw fell.
She blinked.
Silver stands surprised for a moment, not quite sure what he just heard. Was Nobility just....thankful for something? No way! Especially not for something he did. And what's with her suddenly wanting him to save Princess Celestia now? Seriously, does she never think anything through?

Still, for now he keeps the smile on his face, especially when Dawn once again ends up agreeing with his plan. For a moment, he wonders whether she's trying to take all the glory and credit for herself by leading the team that will actually save Celestia, and he feels a jolt of jealousy. But the feeling soon passes.

Nobility groaned.
"Through the well? Do you even know what is lurking down there?"
She gave a stare at the trio.
"Are you REALLY up to that, Freckle Face? Because.I see you in charge of this wierdo duo." Nobility said seriously.
"You can be just nice with them, y'know. If they'l do something stupid you'l have to act harsh." she said with somewhat lecturing tone.

"Calm down, Nobility. None of us know what's down there. We'll only know anything once we meet that changeling."

He turns his head to the trio, sweeping his hoof towards them. "But Brazen and Dawn can stay calm under pressure. Brazen is our best bet if they have to fight some monsters down there. Did you see him in that last fight? And Dawn can use her magic too."

Suddenly, he directs his attention directly at the unicorn filly. "Just don't overdo it like last time. It's fine if you want to be the one to save the princess, but your magic alone isn't going to carry you forever." As he says this, he seems entirely serious, even if he is still looking down on Dawn.

Then, he resumes his assessment of the situation. "If you're worried about Curtain, don't. He pulled off an amazing trick when we went up against those worms. One that was just as good as my banner trick. He'll do fine. Dawn won't have to do much leading at all."

DigoDragon
2016-12-04, 07:29 AM
"Yes, yes, don't overdo the magic. I'll be fine," Dawn says, perhaps a bit too confident in that. She lets go of Curtain when he seems to be kind of surprised by her touch?

Derjuin
2016-12-05, 05:14 AM
"As long as you break open that prison and let my sister out... but, I'm just worried that you're biting off more than you can chew. There's a reason ponies don't go there anymore... and even of the ones I've sent, none have so much as made it to the prison to release her." Luna's head sags again, and dead leaves rustle about in the dream terrain around you.

She nods when Curtain inquires about the prison. "The prison is a spell, yes. A very powerful one that angels, demons, my sister and I have all used at some point or another to seal a magical creature away. At one point, Metatrot and Zebull were both sealed. I'm pretty sure Zebull still is, and Helial was supposed to be leading the remnants of Purgist... but then someone was able to... to kill him." She shudders hard and looks away, her eyes closed. "I don't know how. The Balance doesn't allow angels, demons or goddesses to 'kill' other magical creatures - we just reincarnate later. That's why we imprison them."

"Though, just before Helial's... death - maybe a couple of decades - this whole universe started to change. The Equinian king and queen disappeared, and my sister and I felt some kind of magical force working across Equinia, but it had no source. There wasn't a single pony we could find that was making this force work - it simply did it by itself, taking care of the things the king and queen once did - changing the seasons, controlling the weather..." Her brow crinkles as she relates the information, tapping a hoof to her chin. "I've heard ponies talk of a 'World Spell' but I can't remember anything they said it did. I do remember that once the Prince and Princess were mature enough to receive their power, the World Spell was supposed to end so that they could take over for it."

DigoDragon
2016-12-05, 06:54 AM
"Hmm, I wonder if the king and queen are hidden somewhere that still allows them to control the world natural events as they did," Dawn pondered.

Theoboldi
2016-12-05, 11:17 AM
"Well, we're still trying to figure much of this stuff out for ourselves. Turns out there's a lot to learn when you're suddenly flung into a different world. Who knew?" Silver quips.

"So I assume that all those people you mentioned are demon lords or whatever you called them? Who actually killed Helial, though? Sounds like that might be something we should check out too. One more thing on the list, at least."

igordragonian
2016-12-05, 04:55 PM
"Let's not confuse ourselves too much.' Nobility shaked her head.
"Our task is challenging enough, without distractions." she said decisively.
"Luna, with your experience with the past failures... what are the flaws of our current plan?"

userpay
2016-12-07, 05:55 PM
Brazen scratches a hoof against his chin. "The plan seems sound but ah can't help but wonder if we need to look at protection... Especially if we can't use the elements yet." His brow furrows. "Actually ah ain't sure the elements would be useful if the seal rejects magic... Also weren't we going to visit their jail? If we're still doin that then we can jump on freeing your sister just yet."

DigoDragon
2016-12-09, 03:37 PM
Brazen scratches a hoof against his chin. "The plan seems sound but ah can't help but wonder if we need to look at protection... Especially if we can't use the elements yet." His brow furrows. "Actually ah ain't sure the elements would be useful if the seal rejects magic... Also weren't we going to visit their jail? If we're still doin that then we can jump on freeing your sister just yet."

"At the same time, if the temple rejects magic, it's gonna reject the angels' powers. That evens things out a little. WE just need to sneak in, free Luna's sis, then sneak out," Dawn plots. "As for the jail... uh.. think Silver was the one with that idea?"

Theoboldi
2016-12-09, 05:13 PM
"At the same time, if the temple rejects magic, it's gonna reject the angels' powers. That evens things out a little. WE just need to sneak in, free Luna's sis, then sneak out," Dawn plots. "As for the jail... uh.. think Silver was the one with that idea?"

"Well, yeah. But we should put that one off for a while. At least, until we can find a way to get to Gildae without everypony knowing in advance."

Zelphas
2016-12-10, 03:19 PM
Curtain Call shakes his head to focus himself, and holds up a hoof. "Before we decide anything, two quick questions, Luna," he says, focusing intently on the small pony. He chooses his words carefully, trying to stay away from 'dorkish', as Nobility calls it. "Number one: is there a time limit on this? I'm sorry if that sounds kind of blunt; I know your sister is trapped down there, but if we free her only for the angels to seal her up again then we aren't helping. And number two: Will the angels know when the seal goes down?"

This might be a one-time-only super-important side quest, or it might be open the entire game, he thinks to himself. It also might speed up the power ranking of enemies, which would make everything more difficult.

igordragonian
2016-12-10, 08:18 PM
Well, I plan to declare myself as representative from the Queen Of Horseria. Freckle Face- can you make me and Silver Fail, look more... offical? Or.. I'll tell them directly, that as the representative of the element bearers- the ones who get to decide how things will go on from now, I want to hear their side. I guess, THAT should take enough time for you, to get "Celestia"-clone."

DigoDragon
2016-12-10, 10:09 PM
Dawn thinks for a moment. "I think I could magic you two something, but I will need some help to make it work right."

igordragonian
2016-12-11, 12:10 AM
Dawn thinks for a moment. "I think I could magic you two something, but I will need some help to make it work right."

"What kind of help?"

Theoboldi
2016-12-11, 05:22 AM
Silver crosses his hooves before his chest, grumbling more to himself than anypony else. "As if we need magic. I can craft up a disguise myself! She'll probably just get it wrong."

DigoDragon
2016-12-11, 08:26 AM
"What kind of help?"

"Just need you to visualize what you want it to look like," Dawn answers. "Gives me something to work with."

Silver crosses his hooves before his chest, grumbling more to himself than anypony else. "As if we need magic. I can craft up a disguise myself! She'll probably just get it wrong."

"I won't get it wrong! But if you think you can do better, then go ahead. Probably easier to cast this with just one target." She sticks her tongue out at Silver Baka-san.

igordragonian
2016-12-11, 12:43 PM
"No! We can't afford something Silver Fail will find from the trash!" Nobility hissed.
Her voice softened. "How about a tiara matching my ratings, and a red dress, with golden decorations?!" She has offered with an excitement.

"Give Silver Fail a red cloak which doesn't looks lame and..." She looked over Silver. "And a golden helmet with red feathers, and golden plates on his legs... He might even able to hide his epic lameness like that" she snickered

Derjuin
2016-12-11, 01:56 PM
"Well, we're still trying to figure much of this stuff out for ourselves. Turns out there's a lot to learn when you're suddenly flung into a different world. Who knew?" Silver quips.

"So I assume that all those people you mentioned are demon lords or whatever you called them? Who actually killed Helial, though? Sounds like that might be something we should check out too. One more thing on the list, at least."

"Helial and Zebull are - were - demon lords. Metatrot is the current leader of the angels on Gildaea; before he was released, it was Marekabah." Luna looks around when you mention Helial's death. "I don't know. That's what makes it terrifying. My sister and I... we've never had to deal with something like the threat of nonexistence before. Helial is gone... and though I don't exactly like the demon lords, knowing that there's something out there able to actually kill one is not a good thing to have haunting your thoughts."

"Let's not confuse ourselves too much.' Nobility shaked her head.
"Our task is challenging enough, without distractions." she said decisively.
"Luna, with your experience with the past failures... what are the flaws of our current plan?"

"You are expecting too much of the angels at the temple... I understand that you might see them as reasonable beings, after speaking with Marekabah. Mariel and her angels, however, are warriors. They won't hesitate to try and fight you if you tell them you're not going to go away." She shakes her head and shrugs. "I've seen what happens. They don't want to parley, or to talk. If their warnings don't work, they use their spears and magic. But, if you really think you can best them even with that... then, I can't actually stop you."

"Oh, no, no - it's not the temple itself that rejects magic. It's only the seal on my sister's prison that does..." Luna holds up her hooves and shakes them, along with her head.

Curtain Call shakes his head to focus himself, and holds up a hoof. "Before we decide anything, two quick questions, Luna," he says, focusing intently on the small pony. He chooses his words carefully, trying to stay away from 'dorkish', as Nobility calls it. "Number one: is there a time limit on this? I'm sorry if that sounds kind of blunt; I know your sister is trapped down there, but if we free her only for the angels to seal her up again then we aren't helping. And number two: Will the angels know when the seal goes down?"

This might be a one-time-only super-important side quest, or it might be open the entire game, he thinks to himself. It also might speed up the power ranking of enemies, which would make everything more difficult.

"Time limit? I suppose...? I would prefer it happens sooner rather than later, as every day that the angels continue their iron grip on ponykind, is another day where all things spiral toward an abyss of meaninglessness. True salvation can only be brought about for Equinia once my sister is free, though."

Luna taps her chin, and murmurs. "They shouldn't be able to sense it, not without directly seeing it. Because the seal rejects magic, you can't perceive it with magic, either. That includes any kind of magical monitoring. All you'd see is... well, the physical stone which the seal was cast on. Even if my sister is freed, the stone would remain as it was."

DigoDragon
2016-12-11, 02:48 PM
"Oh, no, no - it's not the temple itself that rejects magic. It's only the seal on my sister's prison that does..." Luna holds up her hooves and shakes them, along with her head.

"Oooh, okay well we can still make this work."

Theoboldi
2016-12-11, 03:20 PM
"I won't get it wrong! But if you think you can do better, then go ahead. Probably easier to cast this with just one target." She sticks her tongue out at Silver Baka-san.
"Good! I don't need anypony's magic! I make disguises and outfits for myself all the time! You wouldn-"

"No! We can't afford something Silver Fail will find from the trash!" Nobility hissed.

"Give Silver Fail a red cloak which doesn't looks lame and..." She looked over Silver. "And a golden helmet with red feathers, and golden plates on his legs... He might even able to hide his epic lameness like that" she snickered
"Wait, WHAT?! Are you serious? I'm supposed to be the thief, remember? So to look official, I've gotta be dressed up as a thief! I'll need a mysterious, black hood, with a mask of pure silver an-"

"You are expecting too much of the angels at the temple... I understand that you might see them as reasonable beings, after speaking with Marekabah. Mariel and her angels, however, are warriors. They won't hesitate to try and fight you if you tell them you're not going to go away." She shakes her head and shrugs. "I've seen what happens. They don't want to parley, or to talk. If their warnings don't work, they use their spears and magic. But, if you really think you can best them even with that... then, I can't actually stop you."

Silver stops dead in his tracks when Luna explains more about the angels.

"-Oh." He takes a moment to compose himself, clearing his throat as he does. "Uh, I guess in that case we should try for a more aggressive distraction. Something with smoke and mirrors. And fire. Yeah, this sounds like it'll need some fire. Does this world have kerosene?"

DigoDragon
2016-12-11, 03:52 PM
"Kerosene? You trying to burn the temple down?"

Theoboldi
2016-12-11, 03:59 PM
"Pfft! As if." Silver says with a somewhat smug grin. "I'll just make it look like we're monsters attacking the angels with fire. I use that stuff all the time in my performances, cause it's much less dangerous than other kinds of fire."

DigoDragon
2016-12-11, 04:03 PM
*blink*

*blink*

"But there's... only one kind of fire. Isn't there?"

Theoboldi
2016-12-11, 04:15 PM
"Of course not! Some fires are hotter and some fires are colder." Silver says with now complete confidence in having proven himself better than Dawn at something. "There's other differences too, I think. But what's important is that I know which fire to use for my magic."

DigoDragon
2016-12-11, 04:40 PM
"Well, guess that's all fine and fluffy, but you really need to rethink your idea. They're going to fight you. You're going to. Get. Hurt." She points an accusatory hoof to punctuate.

igordragonian
2016-12-11, 06:47 PM
"Silver Fail, this isn't some dorkish game!" she scolded, and stomped.
"I don't need you to look like a stupid criminal! We need to make a GOOD impression! And I won't allow YOU to play with FIRE- of any kind- not even of a picture!!!" Nobility snapped at him.

She sweetened herself toward Luna.
"I appreciate your concern. But...' she hesitated.
"Even if they will attack us- that fine. We want to distract them.. all we have to do, is to survive until my other underlings will save your sister. We don't even have to actually win the fight.' she explained, exposing her fear only in a form of a bit stretched muscle in her cheek.

Theoboldi
2016-12-12, 02:49 AM
"Well, guess that's all fine and fluffy, but you really need to rethink your idea. They're going to fight you. You're going to. Get. Hurt." She points an accusatory hoof to punctuate.
"Gee. Thanks, mom." Silver snarks, sounding a little annoyed. "Of course they're going to fight us! That's why we won't stay and fight. If we do a distraction, we'll get their attention and run. What do you think I want to use those tricks for?"

"Silver Fail, this isn't some dorkish game!" she scolded, and stomped.
"I don't need you to look like a stupid criminal! We need to make a GOOD impression! And I won't allow YOU to play with FIRE- of any kind- not even of a picture!!!" Nobility snapped at him.

She sweetened herself toward Luna.
"I appreciate your concern. But...' she hesitated.
"Even if they will attack us- that fine. We want to distract them.. all we have to do, is to survive until my other underlings will save your sister. We don't even have to actually win the fight.' she explained, exposing her fear only in a form of a bit stretched muscle in her cheek.

"See? Nobility gets it! Heck, if we play our cards right, our distraction won't even give away that we were the ones behind it!" he concludes in a rare bit of praise for the filly he dislikes most of all. Then, however, he leans in a little bit closer to Nobility, unable to let her scolding stand as such. "I thought you wanted us to look like the bearers of the elements! Hello, Thief of Breath? And whatever you were supposed to be?" He whispers barely quietly enough that the others cannot overhear him trivially. Though it's still not too hard.

igordragonian
2016-12-12, 03:20 AM
"Hmmm.... Surprisingly you got a point, Silver Fail" Nobility admitted. Silver also turned her in a way which her pride could accept his point of view.
"Maybe being sent to alien kingdom do good for ponies like you. Your brain seems to actually functioning" Nobility complimented him. Sort of.

She turned to dawn.
"he might be right. So... could you make me look like a Pharaoh?!' the designing gotten her excited.
'Silver Fail will need an aerodynamic clothrs- he is going to fly both of us, if things wulk turn ugly."

Theoboldi
2016-12-12, 06:22 AM
Silver stays grumpy the whole time Nobility compliments (?) him, but once she turns around to Dawn a hint of a smile creeps onto his face. He does like the praise, even if it's not much.

Suddenly, however, his face grows pale. "F-F-Fly?" he nervously stammers, his newfound confidence lost as quickly as it appeared. "B-But I can't f-fly yet! I'll find some other way to get us out of it though, I promise!"

DigoDragon
2016-12-12, 06:31 AM
"What do you think I want to use those tricks for?"
"See? Nobility gets it! Heck, if we play our cards right, our distraction won't even give away that we were the ones behind it!"

Dawn puts her hooves up in front of her. "Alright, go do your distraction. Looks like I ain't persuading you. Or Nobility."

'Egads, neither of them can fly, can they?'

igordragonian
2016-12-12, 06:42 AM
"what?! What kind of lame pegasus are you?!" Nobility yelled

She face hoofed.
"Uggh. Freckle Face do the magic before I lose my mind from this failure" she whined

DigoDragon
2016-12-12, 06:56 AM
She face hoofed.
"Uggh. Freckle Face do the magic before I lose my mind from this failure" she whined

"Well, it would be best to wait until we get to the temple before I cast it," Freckle Face replied, "Because the magic wears off after a while, and doing it now will probably result in you getting caught by the time we get there and you approach."

igordragonian
2016-12-13, 10:35 AM
"Well, it would be best to wait until we get to the temple before I cast it," Freckle Face replied, "Because the magic wears off after a while, and doing it now will probably result in you getting caught by the time we get there and you approach."

" ugh. Fine." Nobility groaned.
"I guess you can't rash art."

DigoDragon
2016-12-13, 12:50 PM
" ugh. Fine." Nobility groaned.
"I guess you can't rash art."

Dawn gives a little curtsy. "No you cannot. The best things come to those who wait," she says cheerfully. "Thus, Luna's sister is going to get the best team of ponies ever to break her out."

"And by ponies I mean us," she adds.

Derjuin
2016-12-16, 11:18 PM
"I guess, in the end, it doesn't matter how you do it. Being subtle about it will help us against the angels in the long run, but if you wish to make it known that their location might be compromised, you can do that as well." Luna shrugs, and flaps her tiny wings. Suddenly, the dreamscape shifts back to a field of stars, which quickly begin to fade. "I can't keep this dreamscape up much longer for you. We'll start attracting some ...bad attention if it goes on too long. So, I'm going to have to send you all back to sleep. Okay?"

Without even waiting for an answer, or much of a response, Luna's horn glows bright cyan and purple, and then everything is black again...

Eventually, you wake up, without memory of any other dreams. The experience with Luna felt much more real than any of the other dreams. In your weary waking state, you can hear muffled clips and clops outside your door, heading away. Murmurs and mutters abound, and the smell wafting in from under the door may mean that breakfast is being served in the gallery.

Theoboldi
2016-12-17, 11:54 AM
Silver awakes with a long, drawn out yawn from a slumber that was, aside from the strange magical dream, very deep indeed. For a moment, he expects to find himself in his own bedroom again, for everything that has happened so far to have been some kind of weird dream. But alas, he still is in a palace chamber, and in the other beds are the same five ponies he spend the last day with as well.

Mumbling a curse under his breath, the young pegasus quickly shakes off his tiredness, jumping out of bed. He doesn't feel quite as bad as he did yesterday anymore, though of course he still feels fear at the fact that he indeed is trapped in this new world.

Concentrating on what is up ahead, Silver makes his way over to the bath corner of the room. There, he gives his face a short wash before working his hair with the comb. However, his long, wavy hair is only visible for about five minutes, before he quickly binds it back together in his usual ponytail.

As he works and the others awaken, he off-hoovedly brings up what happened last night. "So, I might sound a little crazy now if that really was a dream, but you all remember what we talked about with Luna, right?" Waiting a few seconds for confirmation that he is not, in fact, crazy, he then adds "Do you think we can trust her?"

igordragonian
2016-12-17, 05:21 PM
Nobility gotten up with a grumble.

"Shut up Paladin, I don't have mood for you cheerfulness right now. Urgh.' she blinked.
Oh. She wasn't home.
So all this ordeal wasn't a dream. She wasn't sure if she happy or dissapointed about it. It was strange to share the room with so many ponies... She enjoyed her privacy- usually she were chanting to herself, how amazing she is infront of the mirror, and also chanting the rules she has taught herself. Without her brother to disturb her.

Now she had whole four operational losers to disturb her. She sighed, dragging herself from bed, looking weary- she wasn't a morning pony, and the lack of maids to yell at made it worse.

"Yes you are crazy. But yes- I have dreamed the same thing." she said, as she combed her mane carefully.
"And no. We shouldn't trust her. Everypony here, trying to toy with us- because we are the judges.'

Theoboldi
2016-12-17, 06:09 PM
"I know, right?" Silver suddenly bursts out at Nobility's response. The idea of somepony finally fully agreeing with him fills the colt with excitement, and a kind of relief.

"First that rebel you weren't around to meet, then the princess and the angels, and now this place's Luna! Everypony who approached us so far tried to use us to their own ends!" While obviously agitated, he does not shout or speak too loudly. There are, after all, still some servants outside of the room, and who knows how nosy they are?

"Who the heck do they think we are? They can't just push us around like that!" Then, Silver notices how cheerfully he's been agreeing with Nobility, and looks away, blushing slightly. From then on, he focuses his efforts on binding together his ponytail. "Uh, what I'm trying to say is that I agree. G-glad that somepony shares my opinion."

igordragonian
2016-12-17, 06:30 PM
"Like totally!" Nobility nodded, and blinked.
"It's quite refreshing, seeing you not entirely stupid for change." she looked away from him for a moment.

She coughed up, conflicted what look should she take for her mane.
"As I said- we are judges. I think everypony messed everything up- so hard, so some cosmic force has summoned us to judge between them. Naturally, each of them trying to recruit us. But I think we need to remember- there no evil here.. just a bunch of idiotic losers who can't solve their own problems. And that why I think we should hear all the sides. Even the angels, who seems right now, not so nice."

Zelphas
2016-12-17, 10:19 PM
Curtain Call looks around sleepily after waking, his mane and tail a mess. Then he blinks, and rushes over to the tub, dunking his entire head into the cold water. He grabs the comb and begins the long task of painstakingly styling his mane into its proper, polished look. Once he finishes, he dips the comb into the water and brushes out his tail, seeming to be utterly absorbed in the routine.

After his mane and tail are once again in perfect order, Curtain Call wanders over to where Nobility and Silver are talking. "W-well, there might be a way we can make everypony happy... but I'm not sure what it is yet," he says softly, not daring to look at Nobility. "I think we still have a chance at the Golden En--er, I mean... we just need to keep doing what we're doing, and the right path will... reveal itself?"

igordragonian
2016-12-18, 06:55 PM
Nobility finished combing, and started to work on her make up.
"What is going on with you, loser ponies? You actually starting to make sense?" Nobility raised an eyebrow.
"Everypony will be happy, when they will have a strong and decisive leadership-OUR leadership!"

DigoDragon
2016-12-19, 01:28 AM
*SNORE*

Dawn is spread out on her bed, hooves in all directions, still-*SNORE* ...asleep.

userpay
2016-12-19, 02:14 AM
Brazen is slow to rouse, but wakes up in time to catch the tail end of that conversation. A shake of his head settling his mane a bit from its bedhead state. "I thought we're here to help... Not boss them around..." He mumbles. "...And you want to stay?"

igordragonian
2016-12-19, 03:03 AM
"Ugh. Dirty Hoof. No... at least I hope not.' Nobility took care of her eye lashes.
"And yet, we are the judges. It's our duty to "boss" them around- the moment, the stupid element will start working.'

Theoboldi
2016-12-19, 03:56 PM
"Either way-" Silver says, putting the finishing touches on his hair. "-we were called here by some cosmic force to sort out this world's problems. At least, I think that's what I was told when I first arrived here. And how cool is that?"

Letting his now fully done hair drop into place, the young colt jumps off his chair, heading over to his bed one more time. "We're chosen heroes of legend! Called here by some higher power because there's nopony more awesome than us!" With one wing, he grabs his makeshift cape from his bed.

Swooshing it around in front of him, he uses his a combination of his hooves and wings to tie it in place in one swift motion. "So we've gotta stop letting everypony push us around." Soundlessly, the cape lands on his back, right in place. The whole spectacle is a simple sleight of hoof, but combined with Nobility showing that somepony at least agrees with him for once it gives him the confidence he needs for the day. For now, let's play along. but at the first opportunity, we're doing our own thing."

Suddenly, he is interrupted by a particularly loud snore of Dawn's. Looking annoyed at having been thrown out of his funk, he casually picks up a remaining piece of fruit from yesterday's dinner with his wing and softly throws it at her.

"Where'd you pick up that whole judges idea, though? The elements haven't done anything for us so far...." he asks Nobility as though he did nothing.

DigoDragon
2016-12-19, 04:00 PM
Suddenly, he is interrupted by a particularly loud snore of Dawn's. Looking annoyed at having been thrown out of his funk, he casually picks up a remaining piece of fruit from yesterday's dinner with his wing and softly throws it at her.

*BONK*

"Owww... what? Huh? ...what time is it?" Dawn yawns and stretches her legs. She sits up, her mane a complete disheveled mess of hair in all directions.

igordragonian
2016-12-19, 05:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEUoxQ4qSfs

"Well, Silver Fail-" Nobility was about to answer Silver, when she noticed Dawn.
She gasped.
"By Rarity's sweet last design!" she gasped, cupping her cheeks. She galloped toward Dawn
"Don't worry, Freckle Face, I'll save you!| she dragged her and started to comb and treat her.

DigoDragon
2016-12-19, 06:15 PM
"Well, Silver Fail-" Nobility was about to answer Silver, when she noticed Dawn.
She gasped.
"By Rarity's sweet last design!" she gasped, cupping her cheeks. She galloped toward Dawn
"Don't worry, Freckle Face, I'll save you!| she dragged her and started to comb and treat her.

"Wait! No I... uh..." At first Dawn expected yanking and pulling like always with her mane, but Nobility was actually... rather gentle with it. The filly just quietly lays there and let's her unruly mane get tamed.

Theoboldi
2016-12-20, 12:36 PM
Silver quietly watches Nobility do Dawn's mane, giving an exasperated shake of his head at the whole thing. With something of a grin, he leans over to Curtain, whispering "I thought the doll was over there." His hoof shortly points at the stuffed doll still lying on Dawn's bed, or wherever the filly put it down.

More loudly, he then uses the opportunity while Nobility seems to be in a good mood and distracted correcting somepony else by bringing up a topic very dear to his heart. "You know, Nobility, I'd still prefer if you didn't call me Silver Fail all the time. I've never actually agreed to that whole cape offer you made me.

Besides, I don't think anypony's gonna take a judge named Silver Fail very seriously." His tone, for once, is actually not too confrontational, even if he still is stubborn as ever about it.

DigoDragon
2016-12-20, 12:59 PM
"Judge? What are talking about?" Dawn asks.

igordragonian
2016-12-20, 02:40 PM
"Ugh. Freckle Face, what have your mane have ever done for you?" Nobility grumbled, as she struggled to straighten the messy mane, into the beauty it deserved to be.
"Freckle Face, please get into the rhyme. We were chosen to judge all the angels, gods royals who turned this world into mess- why else were we summoned?" Nobility grumbled.
"Seriously, Freckle Face, you could have been pretty almost as I. You should have asked for my help earlier. Ugh.'"|

She answered Silver with a strict tone:"Well, you better work hard to convince me, that you are not a failure.'
but she added a smile.
"But you might be in the right direction.'

DigoDragon
2016-12-20, 02:46 PM
Dawn continues to hold still while her mane was getting the combing it desperately needed. She blushes at the thought of being told she was pretty. Her parents often said she was, but that's her parents. It's like... a contractual obligation. To have someone around her age though? It felt different. "Um... thanks, Nobi."

'Nobi? Why did you nickname her that?! Silly pony!'

"Err, so we're judging the angels as... bad creatures then?" she says in an attempt to gloss over her previous statement. "They seem to have locked up Luna and her sister for... no real reason."

igordragonian
2016-12-20, 07:21 PM
Nobility blinked, when she got nicknamed "Nobi".
First she frowned.. but it didn't felt that bad actually.
She pretended she hasn't heard that.
"Freckle Face.. you can't judge them, before you heard THEIR side.' Nobility scolded her.

"You could really use some earrings or something to add to you some color...' she grumbled, happy that her wings were useful for something.

"Don't you see? There no evil here. Just stupidity. Every side want to do GOOD. But they are doing it with disharmony with each other. We came from the very capitol of harmony! We have seen before our very eyes, the foulest creaturers reform! So, we are here to judge, and decide, what the local idiots can't decide for themselves.'

DigoDragon
2016-12-20, 07:29 PM
"Oh. That makes some sense," Dawn replied, "But... how do we get them to listen?"

Zelphas
2016-12-20, 08:11 PM
Curtain Call snorts at Silver Lining's joke, then flinches, glancing fearfully at Nobility. "W-well... they're all willing to talk with us right now," he says, trying to join in the conversation. "If we keep them talking, they'll probably... let something slip?"

Theoboldi
2016-12-21, 10:50 AM
She answered Silver with a strict tone:"Well, you better work hard to convince me, that you are not a failure.'
but she added a smile.
"But you might be in the right direction.'
"Gee, thanks, your highness." Silver says with heaping spoonful of sarcasm.

Then, however, as Nobility begins explaining her point, his eyes actually grow wide for a moment. Though he cannot really believe it himself, he finds that he agrees with almost everything she is saying.

"That...wow, Nobility. That's actually the most insightful thing you've said ever. Even if I'm not sure about the angels not being at least little bit evil. They're at least jerks."

Curtain Call snorts at Silver Lining's joke, then flinches, glancing fearfully at Nobility. "W-well... they're all willing to talk with us right now," he says, trying to join in the conversation. "If we keep them talking, they'll probably... let something slip?"

"Maybe. But we've gotta be careful about whether they're telling us lies or whether they're telling us the truth. So far, everyone's only told us stuff that was convenient for them. And then they got us in trouble." Silver points out, yesterday's memories still fresh in his mind.

"I guess once the elements function we would have enough power to make them listen. But I don't exactly trust these things either." He lifts up the chain carrying his own gemstone, the element of breath. "The angels and Lily are the ones who wanted us to use them, after all."

I will OOC suggest we could also try and become friends with every faction and then try and act as mediators between them, but Silver's too stubborn in his dislike of the angels to bring that up. Someone else's character should.

igordragonian
2016-12-21, 05:26 PM
"For now, Freckle Face we shouldn't worry about that just yet. We should concetrate on understanding the idiocy of everypony." Nobility has answered Dawn.
"You welcome (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5vW8Ctu350).' she has answered without any hint of sarcasm.

"That the plan, Boredom Call. So far, we need avoid choosing sides.'

"Jerks is a very relative term, Silver Fail. Sometimes, you have to be tough. At the end of this, more than one pony or other critter will think of us as "jerks". No.. everyone here have reasons for what they are doing.' Nobility argued calmly with Silver. More.. discussing it, than arguing actually.

"Hmm.. I think we should trust the elements- it's just, that any side want us to be on their side. It's clear... everypony here, believe we have some great power over everypony, and that why each of them trying to manipulate us to their side.'

DigoDragon
2016-12-21, 06:16 PM
"You welcome (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5vW8Ctu350).' she has answered without any hint of sarcasm.

Dawn admires the work done to her mane. Wow, this was... probably the best it's been combed in a LONG time! She gives her head one shake to let it bounce a little, the way she's seen her momma do in those photo-shoots.

"So, who are you and what did you do with our Nobi?" Dawn finally asks Nobility. "You sound pretty mature just now. So, guess I'm in on this, and... you all did dream of a Luna asking us for help, right?"

igordragonian
2016-12-21, 07:02 PM
Nobility blushed.
She backed off.
"Who do you think you calling "Nobi"?!" she puffed her cheeks.
"From now on, you will refer to me, as your highness! Just as Silver Fail learned he should!" She looked away, making her puffy mane bounce a bit.
"I just can't stand ugliness. That all! Don't get the wrong idea! We aren't friends or anything! Seriously!" she shaked her head.

DigoDragon
2016-12-21, 07:12 PM
"I just can't stand ugliness. That all! Don't get the wrong idea! We aren't friends or anything! Seriously!" she shaked her head.

"I see. Well, merci regardless. Perhaps there will be time to work on that other stuff," Dawn said. She levitated her doll over to herself. "So, breakfast and then figure out how to neutrally get to that temple?"

Derjuin
2016-12-24, 01:07 AM
As you sort yourselves out and get ready for the day, a soft rapping comes at the door to your room, and slowly it creaks open.

"Good morning, guests of honor. If you're interested in catching first breakfast, it's being made in the great hall right now." The voice is quiet and demure, and as soon as it finishes, the door creaks shut. On the air that comes in with the door, an even stronger scent avails itself to you: vanilla, wheat, syrup, citrus fruits...

There's more mumbling and shuffling about outside, presumably as guests from other rooms leave and head past your door. If you waited, you could probably slip out of the palace without anyone important noticing, though you'd have to miss getting a free breakfast, courtesy of Sous and her cooks.

What will you do?

DigoDragon
2016-12-24, 09:52 PM
"Aww, breakfast would be REALLLY good about now... but... we could neutrally sneak out and then go neutrally save Luna's sister without anyone knowing where we are. Gain the element of neutral surprise."

igordragonian
2016-12-25, 03:18 AM
Nobility blinked.
"But it would be so rude!" her mind locked for now, in the ways she were educated.

Theoboldi
2016-12-25, 07:15 AM
"Do we even know where the woods are?" Silver asks, putting a hoof to his chin. They didn't actually ask Luna that, did they?

"I mean, they could be really far away. And Lily is going to take us there later today anyways. We'll just have to ditch her once we're inside the forest, and we can do our thing without the angels suspecting a thing."

He takes a look over his shoulder, examining the makeshift cape he has made for himself. "I should try and find me some magician's supplies, though. Lantern oil, ropes, hats and handkerchiefs, throwing knives and smoke bombs, that sort of stuff. Do you think they'll let me have a discount for being a hero of legend?" For once, he does not sound entirely snarky as he says that last bit, though Silver still considers it unlikely that he can get what he wants.

DigoDragon
2016-12-25, 08:58 AM
"Even if we ditch Lily, she's gonna get a search party after us. It's better we escape now while no one suspects a thing," Dawn explains, "And besides that, isn't that temple we're looking for near some big old tower? I thought it was... wait, throwing knives? Where you going to get the money for all that?"

Theoboldi
2016-12-25, 09:10 AM
"Well, I didn't mean 'ditch ditch', more like slipping away through the back entrance once she gives us a second alone to do hero business." Silver explains himself, thinking the situation over.

"I think I remember the temple and tower being inside the forest, though. That's what the letter and Luna said, right? I didn't see any towers while coming here, beyond that big spire in the mountains, and I don't think that's it."

Did I get everything right there, Derjuin-senpai? Just checking to make sure I have all the information we got straight.

As for Dawn's question about money, he entirely ignores it. There's more immediate concerns right now, and if need be he'll just improvise. Which does not mean he'll steal anything, of course! "Duh."

igordragonian
2016-12-25, 02:46 PM
"Silver Fail, don't worry.' Nobility raised her muzzle.
"When you'l fail I'm not going to let you have any excuses- I'll get you anything you need, so I could mock you, and you won't have anything to say for youself.' She patted his back in patronic way.

"Ugh. Freckle Face. We are heroes. Money isn't a problem. Trust me, I'll get us what ever we need.' she said with an eye roll.

Theoboldi
2016-12-25, 03:32 PM
"Pfffffft." Silver grins at Nobility in a challenging way, slipping out from under her grasp. With a proud smile, he looks her straight in the face and says "Just you wait. I'll show you how awesome my magic is faster than you can say: 'Silver Lining is amazing'!"

Averting his eyes from her for a moment, he then less enthusiastically adds "Thanks for the help, though....." It seems almost as though he is blushing for a second, before he quickly raises his muzzle and returns to a more self-confident expression.

"Now, let's see you back up your words. If you can do really do it."

DigoDragon
2016-12-25, 04:17 PM
"Then it's agreed, we sneak out into the forest and find the temple ourselves before anyone is the wiser." With a flick of her tail, Dawn checks the hall carefully for anyone.

[roll0]+2

igordragonian
2016-12-25, 06:05 PM
"Huh! I will glad to see you try!" Nobility chuckled. and blinked.

"Frekcle Face! What are you doing?! The failure need some stuff, I need to convince the princess to give something!" she wishpered panicked.
"Or... we could stop by the city for groceries...' she hesitated, shocked from the initiative the sloth suddenly took and dragged the group after her?
She was so shocked, she wasn't even mad.

DigoDragon
2016-12-25, 06:27 PM
Dawn shrugs and sits down, waiting to see what this other plan does.

igordragonian
2016-12-25, 07:11 PM
Nobility seems at loss of words, for a change looking at the other ponies.

Zelphas
2016-12-25, 10:28 PM
Curtain Call nods decisively. "Sneaking out is definitely the more difficult option. We have to do it."

DigoDragon
2016-12-25, 11:01 PM
Curtain Call nods decisively. "Sneaking out is definitely the more difficult option. We have to do it."

"Thank you, Curtain. I'm glad I can count on you," Dawn says happily.

igordragonian
2016-12-26, 02:13 AM
"Uhhh.... OK....?" Nobility said with raised eyebrow, still processing the revolution that the un-dynamic duo are doing.

In fighting terms, she felt like she was preparing a well made front kick- and then out of blue a soccer ball hitter her side, leaving her in awe.
She coughed up.
"But we need to supply ourselves. We should stop at some shops at the city.' she tried to regain control.

DigoDragon
2016-12-26, 03:22 AM
"But we need to supply ourselves. We should stop at some shops at the city.' she tried to regain control.

"Again, not sure what we'd do for money."

igordragonian
2016-12-26, 04:28 AM
'We don't money. We are agents of the princess and saviors of the kingdom. We were granted the elements of creation. " Nobility said, and tapped on Dawn's jewel.
'It would be insulting to give them money, for the right to aid the security their world and kingdom.$ Nobility said with a smile.

Theoboldi
2016-12-26, 08:09 AM
"Glad that's sorted, then." Silver snarks, not paying attention to the fact that he is the one who suggested not paying for his supplies in the first place.

Then, he turns to Dawn for a moment, saying "Anyways, if we're really sneaking out of here, I'm gonna lead. None of you ever had to move off a stage unnoticed, after all." After that, he waits for Brazen to give his thoughts on the whole subject.

DigoDragon
2016-12-26, 08:18 AM
'We don't money. We are agents of the princess and saviors of the kingdom. We were granted the elements of creation. " Nobility said, and tapped on Dawn's jewel.
'It would be insulting to give them money, for the right to aid the security their world and kingdom.$ Nobility said with a smile.

"But how many of them know that?" Dawn asks. "And wouldn't the skeptical ones eventually ask the princess about us, thereby spoiling our escape?"

Zelphas
2016-12-26, 10:42 AM
"Glad that's sorted, then." Silver snarks, not paying attention to the fact that he is the one who suggested not paying for his supplies in the first place.

Then, he turns to Dawn for a moment, saying "Anyways, if we're really sneaking out of here, I'm gonna lead. None of you ever had to move off a stage unnoticed, after all." After that, he waits for Brazen to give his thoughts on the whole subject.

"That's pretty much half of the requirements to be an extra, Silver," Curtain scoffs good-naturedly. "Still, I'll follow your lead."

igordragonian
2016-12-26, 06:33 PM
"All we need is some letter from her. You could change the text, right Freckle Face?" Nobility grinned and "elbowed" her.
"The princess is very busy, no need to bother her with such formalities."

DigoDragon
2016-12-26, 06:36 PM
"you mean... forge her signature? But... I don't think I've seen her hoofwriting?"

igordragonian
2016-12-26, 06:48 PM
"Neither the commoners.' Nobility grinned smuggly. "Just make it look offical and all that- and the emblem, which probably is on every flag here.'

Theoboldi
2016-12-26, 06:59 PM
"That's pretty much half of the requirements to be an extra, Silver," Curtain scoffs good-naturedly. "Still, I'll follow your lead."
"Ouch." Silver says jokingly, grabbing his shoulder with a sly grin. "That one hurt, Curtain."

However, he quickly sticks out his tongue, indicating that he too was only joking.

"you mean... forge her signature? But... I don't think I've seen her hoofwriting?"

"Wait a second....."

Suddenly, the pegasus' eyes grow wide as he stares at Dawn and Nobility. "You actually know how to forge signatures?" Scoffing, he continues "I knew you cheated on tests, but that's a new low even for you. You should be glad that we need those skills right now."

igordragonian
2016-12-26, 07:09 PM
"I don't need to cheat to be better at tests than you, Silver FAIL!" Nobility snapped.
"I meant to use her magic! I guess, I could even ask for such letter from the princess, but you lot seems determined to run away from her, and make her angry- so I am just trying to make it work despite your stupidity!"

Theoboldi
2016-12-26, 07:19 PM
"Not you, Nobility! Why would you even cheat? Your parents can probably afford all kinds of fancy tutors. And I know we could ask the princess for a letter! I'm not the one who suggested running away!"

DigoDragon
2016-12-26, 07:29 PM
"Neither the commoners.' Nobility grinned smuggly. "Just make it look offical and all that- and the emblem, which probably is on every flag here.'

Dawn opens her mouth, but can't think of a counter-argument. "Uh... well I guess if I just make it look fancy and cursive, it'll work..."

Suddenly, the pegasus' eyes grow wide as he stares at Dawn and Nobility. "You actually know how to forge signatures?" Scoffing, he continues "I knew you cheated on tests, but that's a new low even for you. You should be glad that we need those skills right now."

"Oh what the hell are you on?" Dawn angrily snaps. "Just cause I can write in pretty script with my magic horn doesn't make me a cheater. What is your problem with me anyway? That I got a horn for fancy magic and you got stage tricks? Like I even care about fancy spells! Right now I'd rather be home stuffing my face with hayburgers while reading comic books."

The filly puffs out her cheeks and forces magic into her horn, making it burst out on the ground in front of Silver. "Here, let's cheat and forge a signature!"

[roll0]+2 Mind = 6

Summon Script (awaiting GM approval before mentioning if she success or not)
Target: Individual
Range: Seen
Duration: Immediate
Effect: Forge
Subject: Construct
Spell Level: 6 (Easy, DT 5)
Description: This spell summons parchment, quill and ink to compose a simple message of 25 words or less. The quill and ink vanish once the message is written, or 25 words have been reached, whichever occurs first. The message is subject to the normal limitations of the writer's known languages and educational level of writing and grammar.

igordragonian
2016-12-26, 07:49 PM
"Don't mind him, Freckle Face. Silver Fail is J-E-A-L-O-U-S-E" Nobility tuned the word jealous lik a mocking song.
"Becuase you have REAL magic. He just has cheap tricks. So, honestly just laugh at him- like me- HA HA!" Nobility leaned closer to Silver, "laughing" at his face.

Zelphas
2016-12-26, 10:35 PM
Curtain Call watches as everyone starts to fight. You're the Bard of Hope! Defuse the situation; it's practically your job! Nodding to himself, he takes a deep breath, flutters his wings out a little, and... catches sight of Nobility.

"H-hey... don't... umm..." quickly deflating, Curtain Call shuffles slightly away from everyone else.

DigoDragon
2016-12-26, 10:55 PM
"Don't mind him, Freckle Face. Silver Fail is J-E-A-L-O-U-S-E" Nobility tuned the word jealous lik a mocking song.
"Becuase you have REAL magic. He just has cheap tricks. So, honestly just laugh at him- like me- HA HA!" Nobility leaned closer to Silver, "laughing" at his face.

Dawn waves a hoof in Nobility's face. "Sh-Sh-sh, don't mock him about magic, least someone bring up the fact you can't fly yet. So behave," she reprimanded.

"H-hey... don't... umm..." quickly deflating, Curtain Call shuffles slightly away from everyone else.

"Curtain, please scoot closer. I need help writing this," Dawn says. She sighs. It's like herding cats this morning.

igordragonian
2016-12-27, 01:06 AM
By the last design line of Rarity! This unthankful sloth has grown some backbone!
Well, that Nobility get from being nice! Nobility stared in awe for few seconds
Nobility blushed. "Tsk! What, to bring up the fact I am too important to bother flying myself, when I have other ponies do it for me? Do you even know what flying doing to your feathers and mane? Of course you don't NEST-MANE
She attempted so sound cold and unmoved, but she snapped it quite angerly.
And inside of herself she was terrified.
What if the others will follow Dawn's lead?
What if nopony will fear her anymore?!

Zelphas
2016-12-27, 01:11 AM
Surprised, Curtain Call scoots back a little closer, shooting a fearful glance at Nobility as he does so. He stands still, waiting for further instruction.

Theoboldi
2016-12-27, 07:13 AM
"Je-wha-jealou-you!" Silver stammers upon Nobility's claim, momentarily unable to come up with a comeback. Only when Dawn puts down Nobility as well does he finally regain the ability to form proper sentences.

"Of course I'm not jealous!" he shouts, just barely managing to fool himself. "You know what my problem is? You really wanna know? It's that you've got all those fancy magic and spells and you don't even care!"

His voice cracking at that last part, he stomps his hooves on the ground, adding emphasis to what he is saying. "You're better at magic than anypony in our class, but all you do with it is sit around all day and cheat on tests you could easily pass! Even now, you'd rather stuff your stupid face with food than help the ponies who need us here! And then-!" Again, his voice cracks for a moment, tears entering his eyes this time around. The young colt quickly turns away, not wanting this stupid unicorn to see his vulnerability while continuing to rant.

"-you've got the gall to call us out for not being able to fly yet! You have no idea how hard I have to work for my magic! Cause you take everything for granted!" Finally, he sits silent, not even daring to look back at Dawn to judge her reaction. "She's a stupid jerk anyway, what do I care?"

DigoDragon
2016-12-27, 07:59 AM
Nobility blushed. "Tsk! What, to bring up the fact I am too important to bother flying myself, when I have other ponies do it for me? Do you even know what flying doing to your feathers and mane? Of course you don't NEST-MANE

Dawn glances up at her mane, which had been perfectly manicured by Nobility minutes ago, and shrugs. "Well, it's your work. I thought it was good, but if you're more just a flightless bird... chickens and dodos I guess."

"Of course I'm not jealous!" he shouts, just barely managing to fool himself. "You know what my problem is? You really wanna know? It's that you've got all those fancy magic and spells and you don't even care!"

His voice cracking at that last part, he stomps his hooves on the ground, adding emphasis to what he is saying. "You're better at magic than anypony in our class, but all you do with it is sit around all day and cheat on tests you could easily pass! Even now, you'd rather stuff your stupid face with food than help the ponies who need us here! And then-!" Again, his voice cracks for a moment, tears entering his eyes this time around. The young colt quickly turns away, not wanting this stupid unicorn to see his vulnerability while continuing to rant.

"-you've got the gall to call us out for not being able to fly yet! You have no idea how hard I have to work for my magic! Cause you take everything for granted!" Finally, he sits silent, not even daring to look back at Dawn to judge her reaction. "She's a stupid jerk anyway, what do I care?"

"Cheating takes effort, Silver. You give me too much credit," Dawn rebukes with an annoyed squint, "And yeah, I do want to be home stuffing my face. Because then I'd be home, where I can hide under my blankets and not have to worry about what the hell I should do with my life! At least you seem to have figured out your calling with stage magic and dazzling audiences and... whatever that cape is for. What good is magic if I'm still just another blank flank?"

Surprised, Curtain Call scoots back a little closer, shooting a fearful glance at Nobility as he does so. He stands still, waiting for further instruction.

The unicorn sighs. "I'm sorry Curtain. You're probably all upset that I'm yelling." She holds up the parchment to him.

"Here, help write this fake princess letter. Are bards good at writing?"

Zelphas
2016-12-27, 03:12 PM
Dawn may not know it, but she says exactly what Curtain needs to hear to pull himself together. You're breaking character, Curtain! Bards of Hope aren't afraid of their teammates! The young colt took in a quick breath, and then took the parchment. "Of course. What are we planning to say in this letter?"

igordragonian
2016-12-27, 04:54 PM
Nobility's eye twitched.
"I am calling you Nest Mane, because I had to save it! If not me, you would go around, and let all of your chickens and dodos and what not, put their eggs on your mane! Bah! Let's get out of here!" Nobility snapped, and turned her back, panting heavily, to keep control.

DigoDragon
2016-12-27, 05:25 PM
The young colt took in a quick breath, and then took the parchment. "Of course. What are we planning to say in this letter?"

"If not me, you would go around, and let all of your chickens and dodos and what not, put their eggs on your mane! Bah! Let's get out of here!" Nobility snapped, and turned her back, panting heavily, to keep control.

Dawn internally screamed at the fact she was surrounded by the most dramatic of foals. And Curtain. At least he seemed sane. Even if he thinks this is a game. Eh, no pony is perfect. She took a deep breath.

"Okay, let's just write this bracken letter and get out so we can get whatever stuff we need before someone comes to check on us. Something to say like... I dunno, charge the royal treasury for items we need to save the city? Can we do that?""

igordragonian
2016-12-27, 05:58 PM
Nobility pouted.
"That sound like something my mother would write. So yes. But it would be sound better, if you'l section it under "classified emergency security mission"
Nobility said without looking at her.

Derjuin
2016-12-27, 09:00 PM
In between your arguing, shouting, and bickering, you fail to hear the heavier hoof-steps approaching your door. Just as it settles down, the door opens... and there stands Princess Lily. "Good morning, my little heroes!" She chirps, a smile on her face. She eyes the piece of parchment for a moment, but refocuses her gaze on its holder - Dawn.

"You all seem ready to get your day on with. Are you still planning on heading to the library, as I recommended?" She tilts her head, curious. "Of course, you needn't do so, but I figured it is a good place to start trying to understand your Elements."

DigoDragon
2016-12-27, 09:02 PM
*internal facehoof* *internal facehoof* *internal facehoof*
"Yes, your highness. We were just writing down our questions to ask," Dawn fibbed. "There's a lot of things we'd like to ask about these elements."
*internal facehoof* *internal facehoof* *internal facehoof*

Zelphas
2016-12-27, 11:37 PM
"As Dawn said, we're just brainstorming ideas for questions to ask about the Elements, your majesty," Curtain bolsters the lie smoothly, catching on an idea and deciding to run with it. "Do you have any questions you think we should ask, your majesty? We'd be happy to have you start off our list." He presents the blank parchment to her. With a sample of the Princess' handwriting, forging the letter will be much easier. That must be why she interrupted right now--good thing we took up time talking rather than simply moving away immediately!

Mind to convince Princess Lily to give us a sample of her writing: [roll0]

DigoDragon
2016-12-27, 11:50 PM
Dawn holds out the quill for the princess with her TK magic. "Yeah, you would be the most knowledgeable in these artifacts."

[Acting in Harmony]

Theoboldi
2016-12-28, 01:36 AM
Silver doesn't see Lily entering at first, seeing as his back is turned to the rest of the room. But once he hears her voice, he doesn't bother to take a look either.

"Where is that stupid Weirdwald place anyways?" he asks as he leans against his bed, deciding to at least utilize his anger for a quick deception. "If we have to walk too far, Dawn and Nobility are gonna whine my ears off for it." It's a basic practise of magic. If you need to hide something, put it right under somepony's muzzle.

I would act in Harmony and offer up my Heart Bonus to the whole thing, but Silver's not exactly in the mood right now.

igordragonian
2016-12-28, 02:21 AM
Nobility turned to the princess, without any hint of her anger or hurt- she smiled the most noble smile which filly her age could. Mysteriously her tail slapped Silver's foreleg to make him bow to the princess.

"Manners" she scolded him with a hiss, when their heads were at the same level as she bowed herself with grace, opening her wings just a bit to give her bow more touch.
"Good morning your highness, I hope from the depth of my heart that you had a fine rest and you are good and well."
It wasn't appropriate to ask royalty 'sup", and yet showing interest at her well being is polite.

"And yes. The matter of the elements is probably quite critical to our functioning as the Champions Of Equinia.But as we weren't lucky to born in your beautiful kingdom, we do lack the ability to know even what to ask. Your aid, would be very aprcieated, your highness. It's not a small think, to know what to ask- after all, it's said that knowing the right question is already a half of an answer"
Nobility said sweetly.
[Acting with harmony]

Theoboldi
2016-12-28, 04:05 AM
Silver stumbles forward into a clumsy bow, immediately giving Nobility an angry glance once he lands.

"I am so wing-cuffing you for that later."

As she talks, he stays mostly quiet, waiting for an answer to his own question. Still, he thinks to himself as he does. "Geeze, way to lay it on thick, Nobility. At this rate, you're gonna make her come with us. Or she'll send a pack of guards and angels to accompany us!"

userpay
2016-12-29, 11:52 AM
Brazen watches on, almost bemused, from his little nest of blankets and what have you. "Ain't really one for sneakin about... Or at least I'm not all that quiet." He mutters. As the Princess enters however the colt scrambles to his feet and gives a small bow. Such odd timing for her arrival yet the elements were one thing on the forefront of Brazen's mind. "Your assistance would be mighty appreciated maam... I'm ah bit worried that we'd need to make use of them sooner than we'd like though we know almost nothing 'bout them."
[Acting in harmony?]

Derjuin
2016-12-30, 02:53 PM
"Hmm... well, you won't be able to ask much once you find the library. It's been devoid of life for a long time now." Lily gently takes the note and quill with her own telekinesis, a shimmering pink glow surrounding both objects. "You'll have to do some research on your own. However, I can write down some books that should be in Starcutter's collection. You will want to start with the 'Origin of Creation'..." She scribbles down a series of words, and names off a few more titles. "...'On the Elements: Activation', 'The Elements and Elysius'..." She taps the quill on the parchment a few times, and scribbles upon it again. "...and 'Elysius: A Treatise'. There may be more books on these topics, but I think these will do. I wish Starcutter hadn't kept them in his own personal library, but alas."

"Oh! I'd just remembered," she chirps, her eyes widening. "There is somepony I wish to send with you. She came to me late last night and told me a story eerily similar to yours. I think she may be another of the prophesied Heroes," As Lily talks, you hear a handful of tiny clip-clops on the floor outside, and a small earth pony filly, maybe just a year younger than your youngest, trots in. She has a dark grey coat, teal eyes and a bouncy teal mane and tail, the latter of which is twisted up into a tight curl, reminiscent of Rarity's. She flashes you a wide grin and takes a seat to the side of the Princess.

"Hi there! I'm Cutie Pie. Are you the other Heroes?" She squeaks, her grin growing wider.

Theoboldi
2016-12-30, 03:16 PM
"Gah! I knew it!" Silver groans internally as he quickly facehooves. "Why can't anything in this stupid world ever be simple?"

With a sigh, he raises his head, greeting Cutie with a weak wave. "Yeah. We're the heroes, or so everypony tells us. Welcome aboard, Cutie." Internally, he tries to go over every Ponyville pony he knows. Has he ever seen this kid before?

What Silver is asking himself. Do we have any clue who this is?

DigoDragon
2016-12-30, 04:52 PM
"Thank you, princess," Dawn says before addressing the new pony. Filly? "Hello there. I'm Dawn. This is Silver, Curtain, Nobility, and Brazen."

She extends a hoof to shake.

[roll0]+1 Heart = 7

igordragonian
2017-01-01, 08:41 AM
Nobility frowned internally.
Another one? And this one isn't scared of me, from the first place! I guess, I'll have explain few things to Newbie Pie... Soon."

On the surface, Nobility bowed again.
"As expected, your grace and generosity know no bounds, your Highness. We thank from the depth of our hearts." She thanked the princess.

She turned to Cutie Pie, studying her with a short stare.
"Well, we just have defeated a hoofull of crystal worms, serpents so far- but you still came in time for restoring the balance if this world." Nobility told her with not-THAT wide smile, and yet very polite and warm(?).

Sense Motive\whatever it called.
[roll0]

'My full title here, is Nobility the Heart Seer. What would be your element, if may I ask dear friend? And have you came from Equalstria? " she has asked, looking very interested in her answeres.

Derjuin
2017-01-01, 02:40 PM
Silver

"Thanks! I'm glad we can work together. Being alone isn't any fun." She gets up and approaches your group, and Lily nods behind her. You notice then that this filly is currently a blank flank, and is certainly no pony you've ever seen before.

Dawn

Cutie returns your hoof shake, and her grin shrinks to a normal-sized smile. Oddly, when her hoof touches yours, you feel an odd magical tingle for a moment, but then it's gone. "I'm glad to meet all of you. Dawn, Silver, Curtain, Nobility, Brazen. I hope we can continue to be a group in this. I wouldn't want to play this game by myself." She shudders at the thought and rubs her forelegs together.

As far as you can tell, Princess Lily is being entirely honest. There isn't a hint of deception in her mannerisms or her speech, and she seems to genuinely think this filly can help your group.

As for Cutie Pie, it's much harder to get a handle on her. She seems happy to meet your group, what with the giant smile and resultant amicability.

Nobility

From the Princess, the only motive you can derive is an attempt to be helpful. Whoever this filly is, Lily truly thinks she can help your group.

As for Cutie Pie, you sense a lot of happiness, but also some apprehension as she talks to Dawn.

"Uh-huh. My momma and daddy are in Equestria. We lived pretty much in the middle of nowhere, though. It was just them, me and my brother." She shrugs, and clip-clops towards you. "Here, I'm the Muse of Magic. I think it's kind of funny, to be honest. I mean, I'm just an earth pony. I can't do any magic." She titters and grins again, then shakes her head. "But maybe that'll change here?"

DigoDragon
2017-01-01, 03:47 PM
Dawn Star

"Maybe it will change. Silver and Curtain there are something of a... stage duo? They do magic tricks."

igordragonian
2017-01-01, 04:06 PM
Nobility

"How charming.' Nobility smiled sweetly. But she exchanged a glance with Silver- she had a feeling, that only he shared her deep suspects toward "Newbie Pie".
She seemed to be delusional just like Curtain. Charming.
Maybe, they could marry and bring three cute delusional foals.
Bah.

"So, I won't be to wrong to say, that you had recieved a copy of the game as well? And where your jewel might be, dear?" she has asked.

Theoboldi
2017-01-01, 04:31 PM
Silver, in response to Nobility's glance, gives a short nod. And immediately, he feels a little relief. Nobility may be something of a jerk, but at least she's really started to understand. She's worried and distrustful, like he is. Knowing that he isn't just being paranoid, and that somepony agrees with him really is comforting. Even if he'd never openly admit that he is glad to have her around.

For now, though, he focuses on the conversation at hand. "We're not a duo, Dawn." Annoyed, Silver rolls his eyes. "Curtain's an actor. And I don't do 'magic tricks'!"

Straightening out his chest and letting his cape flow in the non-existant wind (He really needs to learn how this whole Thief of Breath thing works. Controlling the air would make him look so much cooler.) he adds "I'm Silver Lining, the grand magician and thief of breath!"

Hoping that at least the newcomer is somewhat impressed, he drops out of the pose and clears his throat. "A-Anyways! As far as I'm aware, we'll have to use our Elements to access whatever powers we are supposed to gain. Didn't they have yours lying around?"

Zelphas
2017-01-01, 08:33 PM
"Indeed," Curtain Call clarifies, finding it much easier to speak now that there were NPCs around. (Or maybe just one NPC? He isn't sure yet.) "I perform for the stage, taking whatever role is necessary for the performance. Silver Lining focuses his efforts on magic."

He nods to the newest arrival, deciding not to bow for the time being. "Curtain Call here. Bard of Hope. We were just planning out our journeys ahead when you arrived." The young colt gives Cutie Pie a confident smile, then glances over the list Princess Lily had given them. "I'm sure that these books will be very useful, Princess. Thank you for helping us as much as you have."

Cutie Pie... I don't think I know her from anywhere, but that just means that she isn't in my class and doesn't do theatre. Or she could be an NPC...

DigoDragon
2017-01-02, 12:01 PM
"Curtain's an actor."

"Indeed,""I perform for the stage, taking whatever role is necessary for the performance."

Dawn's ears perk up straight. "Oh..? OH! Vous êtes un acteur!" she chirps happily. "Just like my mom. That's actually really neat. Good for you, Curtain." She fails to find a way to continue that conversation, so she just smiles and let's it hang like that. Mention her mother seems to have reminded her of what she misses the most. Her family. They must be worried sick with her missing.

Theoboldi
2017-01-02, 12:16 PM
Dawn's ears perk up straight. "Oh..? OH! Vous êtes un acteur!" she chirps happily. "Just like my mom. That's actually really neat. Good for you, Curtain." She fails to find a way to continue that conversation, so she just smiles and let's it hang like that. Mention her mother seems to have reminded her of what she misses the most. Her family. They must be worried sick with her missing.

"What the heck's that supposed to mean?" Silver mumbles annoyedly to himself, far too silent to make out each individual word. To the others, it would sound most likely like a disgruntled word salad. "As if my magic wasn't impressive at all.."

"Wait, since when do I care what Dawn of all ponies thinks? It's not like she has any enthusiasm for her own talents, so what does she know?"

Feel free to ignore this. Just wanted to point out Silver's opinion on her reaction.

Zelphas
2017-01-03, 11:03 PM
Curtain Call looks surprised at Dawn Star's approval. "Your mother..." after a moment, he finally puts it together. "Star... your mother is Morning Star! Your mother is Morning Star?" he exclaims excitedly. "I can't believe your mother is Morning Star! She was amazing in--"

The moment catches up to Curtain, and he clears his throat, taking a few steps back again.

DigoDragon
2017-01-03, 11:23 PM
Curtain Call looks surprised at Dawn Star's approval. "Your mother..." after a moment, he finally puts it together. "Star... your mother is Morning Star! Your mother is Morning Star?" he exclaims excitedly. "I can't believe your mother is Morning Star! She was amazing in--"

The moment catches up to Curtain, and he clears his throat, taking a few steps back again.

Dawn's eyes were a bit wide from equal surprise. Curtain knew her mom? Well, at least her work? Dawn nods slightly, trying to be humble about it. She uses her TK to curl a strand of her mane. "Well... um, thanks, Curtain."

She too lets herself fade a little into the background. Gotta focus on the elements and the princess right now.

igordragonian
2017-01-04, 02:36 AM
Nobility's ears perked up, and her eyes darted to look over Dawn. She seemed as if she was calcaluting something.

Theoboldi
2017-01-04, 09:11 AM
Nobility's ears perked up, and her eyes darted to look over Dawn. She seemed as if she was calcaluting something.

Silver rolls his eyes, and trots over the Nobility.

"Oh come on, not you too!" he whispers to her, watching to make sure Dawn and Curtain don't notice them. Lily and Cutie he doesn't pay too much attention to for now.

"So what if Dawn's mom is an actress? Your parents are nobles and my grandpa is a famous wizard! Seriously, Curtain's looking at her like at some sort of idol now. It's not like she learned much from her mom, is it?"

As of this very moment, Silver completely confirms Nobility's earlier theory. The young pegasus sounds utterly jealous.

Derjuin
2017-01-06, 08:57 PM
"Oh, I'm sure some things will change. But you never know what someone could mean by 'magic'. It could be an illusion, or something a pony can do all on their own without using magic, or... even something like being friends. Who knows?" Cutie smiles and shrugs, looking down to her chest.

"It seems like the element of Magic isn't one of the ones the Princess found. I'm pretty confident we'll find it, though. I mean, we're the prophesied heroes after all!" Cutie looks to each of you, a grin on her face. "We'll get to Elysius and save everything. I just know it."

"While you all are preparing, I'd like to, again, recommend you do some studying at the Library." Princess Lily says, finally, taking a step into the room. "There's a lot you can do here, but learning all about the Elements and Elysius will help." Cutie turns back around and nods to the Princess. "We'll learn all that we can. Right?"

Theoboldi
2017-01-06, 09:12 PM
Silver, upon hearing Cutie talk about friendship, rolls his eyes and feels a tiny bit of nausea. After two years of living in the same village as Princess Twilight Sparkle, he has heard enough speeches about friendship. Not to mention he can't stand the idea of another pony whose motives he does not know trying to befriend him.

"Yeah, right." he eventually answers her question, trying to sound not too disgruntled. "That's where we were planning to head right after breakfast." Honestly, at this point he's not sure if even what is written in the library will be any more truthful than what he's heard so far, but at least it's a good excuse to get out of here.

"We'll do whatever we can to learn." That, at least, is the truth. Even if it does involve checking on that changeling's invitation. And freeing Princess Celestia on the way back.

DigoDragon
2017-01-06, 09:13 PM
Dawn nods. "Yeah, library... after breakfast."

igordragonian
2017-01-07, 12:00 PM
Nobility wasn't sure what to think of her new unofficial alliance with.. Silver Fail(?)
Against Freckle Face(!?) This world sure making ponies different.. And this annoying Freckle Face hinted that even NOBILITY has changed.
Is that why she dared to stand up to her? Of course, Freckle Face wasn't a nobody as she thought before. It was a big mistake to miss such important information! All that was very worrying and confusing.
And there were also, this new filly and all the Celestia saving business.
Ugh!
To Silver she just smiled a mocking smile which could meant, her mocking Dawn or Silver. She enjoyed leaving him in wonders...
A little bit of power she gained, even if not enough to balance the power which she has lost.

"Studying after a meal, it's very recommended by our scholars!" she said, sounding smart and sure.
She didn't knew if it was true, but she sure worked to make it sound important.

Nobility also noted to herself, that Cutie has dodged the question about the game.

"I guess, you could tell us more about yourself, while we dine?" she smiled to Cutie warmly.

userpay
2017-01-07, 01:40 PM
Brazen gives a nod to Cutie as she's introduced, Dawn introducing him in turn. "Pleasure meeting ya." Another hero or just someone to keep an eye on them? The colt ponders for a bit before the conversation turns once more to the elements. "I don't know... After meals I always get a bit sleepy if I go to do bookwork..." He mutters, thinking back to classes.

igordragonian
2017-01-07, 04:33 PM
Nobility scolded Brazen "So don't stuff yourself like a hog!" she hissed at him.

Theoboldi
2017-01-07, 04:44 PM
Silver, self-centred as he can be sometimes, returns Nobility's smile, although not quite as mockingly. She must be poking fun at Dawn, right? After all, there's nothing to make fun of about him right now. Of course not. Why would he think that?

His smile does not seem entirely confident.

Even so, he joins Nobility in walking up to Cutie Pie, nodding in confirmation. "That sounds like a good idea. You're the only one of us so far who doesn't live in Ponyville." He let's that fact sink in for a moment, hoping the others realize that it is pretty dang weird. "We should really talk a little before we get into the thick of things." Already, he's planning to figure out whether this filly is really from Equestria. How he'll do it, he's not sure yet, but he'll figure something out.

DigoDragon
2017-01-07, 04:53 PM
"Hey, no need to be all antagonizing, Nobi."

igordragonian
2017-01-07, 05:58 PM
"I just gave him a friendly advice!" Nobility snorted, and raised her muzzle to mark her superiority.

DigoDragon
2017-01-07, 06:36 PM
Dawn rolls her eyes at the up-muzzle and just starts her way to the kitchen.

Theoboldi
2017-01-07, 06:45 PM
Silver shakes his head at the whole situation and slowly follows Dawn. Time to get some things figured out. Hopefully, Lily will once again not join them for their meal.

Derjuin
2017-01-07, 09:21 PM
"Talking's good. Are we going to breakfast first?" Cutie looks between Dawn, Silver and Lily, while the Princess nods.

"There is still plenty of breakfast to be had. Enjoy it, heroes! I'll be in the throne room if you need anything before leaving. Directions, equipment, help... anything at all." She trots along the pathway toward the kitchen, though she quickly takes a side passage that smells nothing of food. Instead, it looks like it leads back toward the center of the palace.

Cutie quickly tries to keep up, needing to canter just to keep pace. "I'm so excited, I don't think I can eat anything. Still, though, I wonder what kind of food they have here?" She looks up to Dawn and smiles. "Have you tried any of it yet? I wonder if it's different from food back home...?"

As you head toward the kitchen, the smell of fruits and warm oats wafts over your noses, as if trying to pull you along. You see several ponies, some still in bed robes, trotting back toward their rooms - most of them ignoring you, though a few wave or give a nod and wish you good morning. They don't seem to know who you are quite yet, though at least one - a cheery and bright mare - thanks you for your efforts from the previous day.

Upon entering the dining hall, you see a table in the center set with a huge amount of food. Sous stands next to the table, looking around and warding off other ponies. When she sees you, she flags you down with a hoof and smiles. "Great and poweful heroes! I've made a breakfast for you to enjoy."

DigoDragon
2017-01-07, 09:59 PM
"It is a little different, but still tastes pretty good," Dawn says to Cutie. "When we get back home, I should invite you to my place. Dad makes the most wonderful crepes in town!"

Theoboldi
2017-01-08, 07:14 AM
"Morning, Sous." Silver says, still somewhat apprehensive about getting too friendly with the ponies of this world. Thanks for the meal." Letting actions speak louder than words, he sits down at the table, grabbing one of the fruits and biting into it.

Though the young colt is feeling a little better than yesterday, and actually willing to eat, he still doesn't feel too hungry. Mostly, he just grabs the occasional piece of bread or fruit, slowly eating it while thinking about some thing or another.

"So how's Equinia been treating you, Cutie? Where did you arrive at? And what was your journey to here like? Each one of us got on a pretty wild ride.....And Nobility appeared pretty much right before we had to head into our first battle. You sound like you didn't have as much trouble."

igordragonian
2017-01-08, 02:27 PM
Nobility inside of herself sighed with relif. They could simply ASK for equipment from the princess, so no need to horse around with forging documents...
Yet.. It might help them bring peace in the future.

"Good morning" Nobility said gracefully.
She sat down, and used her wings to eat as a noble filly should.

"The food is most certainly delightful " she praised the food in official tone.
" It's a shame I knew so little about your family, Freckle Face" she said to Dawn- but with her diplomatic distant tone.

'Mhmm.. Yes. It was quite a shocking experience, if to be honest"

DigoDragon
2017-01-08, 03:00 PM
" It's a shame I knew so little about your family, Freckle Face" she said to Dawn- but with her diplomatic distant tone.

Dawn's ears lifted up straight. "Oh? Well, I mean I don't know yours so.... well, I mean we could talk about them. If you want?"

Theoboldi
2017-01-08, 06:29 PM
'Mhmm.. Yes. It was quite a shocking experience, if to be honest"

"You did pretty well in that battle, though." Silver absent-mindedly says, fondly recalling how she helped him wrap up that one shardling which lead directly to its defeat.

"Thanks to you, I was able to completely take down that monster. You actually wouldn't make a bad a-...!" He stops himself just in time before he accidentally calls Nobility an 'assistant'. It will be impossible to shut her up if he does. "Uh...keep up the good work!

A-anyways! Your family! They're, uh, nobles, right?" he awkwardly attempts to change the topic as he hopes that Cutie Pie will interject an answer to his earlier question in time. to save him.

igordragonian
2017-01-08, 06:54 PM
"Really?" Nobility raised an eye brow at the other foals's ignorance about her parents.

She blushed for a short moment from Silver's praising.
What going on with this loser? Has he eaten a rotten straw or something?! Ugh!
Everypony here are losing their minds!

"Pff. Finally some recognition." she said to Silver, with a grumble.
"Not, that I need any. I know very well, how useful I am!" Nobility lost a bit of his cold diplomatic tone, and that made her worry.

How ever the chance to lecture about her parents saved her(?)

"Well, as far as I know, my bloodline start from Commander Hurricane herself.. but my direct parents are impressive enough on their own." Nobility said with pride.
"My father is the president of the Rainbow Factory. What means, he is in charge of all of the weather of Equestria, and thousands of workers are under his responsibility." she said raising her muzzle up, a bit.
"My mother is Royal Guard Captain- since Shining Armor got his own kingdom..." she rolled her eyes, as if she doesn't has a very good opinion about Shining Armor.
"My mother is a veteran at the guard, and well.. she is very strong!' Nobility's muzzle went up all the way.
Again.

DigoDragon
2017-01-08, 07:33 PM
Dawn wonders if Nobility is telling the truth. That seems rather... grandiose to be real. Then again, she doesn't know who the president of the factory or current captain of the guard is, so she couldn't exactly prove it either way. Dawn just nods along. "Well that is... your parents must be very busy."

Theoboldi
2017-01-09, 11:19 AM
If there is one thing that Silver does not understand, it's why Nobility is such an utter braggart about her lineage and superiority, yet gets so flustered when somepony praises her. Maybe she can tell his praise mostly revolved around his own accomplishment? Alas, all he knows is that he himself would get mad if he didn't receive some sort of praise for his occasional ingenuity.

"Hmpf, don't let it go to your head..." he mumbles to himself in response.

However, he does listen to the filly's description of her parents intently, even if he does look about as sceptical as Dawn does. "That's, uh, a pretty long lineage. I, um, didn't know records went back that far.

Wait a second. If your dad runs the Rainbow Factory in Cloudsdale, and your mom is captain of the guard in Canterlot, how come you live in Ponyville?" Silver suddenly adds, raising an eyebrow in confusion.

Zelphas
2017-01-09, 03:08 PM
Curtain Call follows along to breakfast, nodding politely to Sous and digging into the meal. He simply listens to the others as they talk, waiting for them to get back to the newest possible player character in their midst (and hoping no one asks hims to share).

He stiffens when Nobility mentions her mother, wings fluttering slightly with surprise. Mom and Dad worked with her mother? She wasn't captain yet when we left Canterlot, so maybe they just never ran into her, or something, he thinks. If they had, I probably would have heard them complain about her when they thought I was asleep.

Derjuin
2017-01-09, 03:49 PM
Sous gives a thankful bow and wipes her brow, approaching Dawn. "I'm glad you're enjoying the breakfast. Unfortunately, it's time for me to head to bed. If you need anything, the daytime chef, Cerise, will be able to help you. She's right over -" she points away toward a long table, where several important-looking ponies are enjoying a large buffet and a bright pink pony with a slicked-back purple mane in a tall white hat is directing several cooks to the table "- there. She might be a little busy at the moment, though..."

Cutie gives her own wave of thanks, before turning to Silver. "It's been... well, lonely." She frowns for the first time since you've seen her, and she looks down to the table. "When I came here, I was at the top of a huge mountain. All I could see were clouds, all around me. I thought that was all there was." She shakes her head, then pops up with a smile. "But then I met this super friendly old unicorn guy, and long story short, I found my way down to the city here."

"Like, you wouldn't believe how long it felt. I wouldn't say it was like, treacherous or anything. Pretty much the total opposite, actually. We walked for a while, and talked for a bit too. He told me about the world, about this crazy war between the Princesses and how the monsters from the moons were involved..." She rolls her hoof over and leans back, then shrugs. "A lot of backstory stuff. You know what I mean? They seem to love their stories here. But anyway..."

"Were you all going to go to the Library like the Princess asked? Or did you have other plans?" She tilts her head and looks to Dawn, smiling.

DigoDragon
2017-01-09, 03:56 PM
she points away toward a long table, where several important-looking ponies are enjoying a large buffet

'For my first trick, Foodgardum Leviosa...' Dawn thinks as she uses her magical TK to quietly seize some food for herself. She grins as she works her levitation magic.

"Were you all going to go to the Library like the Princess asked? Or did you have other plans?" She tilts her head and looks to Dawn, smiling.

Dawn will share some food with Cutie. Another potential ally, and one who isn't argumentative right off the cuff, is a welcomed thing this morning. "Well, we have lots of plans. Probably the library to start though. We unfortunately didn't get quite that much information when we arrived, so there are questions abound. Maybe the library even has an idea of where your element is hidden away!"

igordragonian
2017-01-09, 06:06 PM
Nobility muzzle, gotten lowered a bit.

"Well, of course they are busy. Duh!! Nobility rolled her eyes.

"And they also, are very committed to their responsibilities- they NEVER take a vacation, and they are supposed to get back home for one night every two weeks.. and sometimes, they skip it, because of... urgent matters." Nobility tried to sound proud, but there were some sadness which creeped it's way.
"Well, we have a mansion at Cloudsdale, but my brother Spirit Paladin is an Earth Pony.. so..."

She was thankfull, the Cutie finally has answered.

"Interesting... could you tell us about the unicorn?" Nobility has asked.
"But maybe we don't need the library- what did the old unicorn told you?" Nobility asked, and then sipped a glass of juice.

Theoboldi
2017-01-10, 12:26 PM
"Well, we have a mansion at Cloudsdale, but my brother Spirit Paladin is an Earth Pony.. so..."
"O-oh. Yeah, I get it."

Silver looks down at the floor for a moment, his face momentarily pale. He does get it. And to some degree, he is familiar with the idea of not being able to live with somepony due to being the wrong kind of pony. And even if Nobility herself is the pegasus of the two, she's still affected by it.

"Sorry I asked..."

Silver nods quietly to what the others respond. "For now, it may be our best bet to figure out what's going on. We've also got a few other ideas, but this one has the highest priority for now. Uh, after getting some gear for ourselves. That's kinda even more important."

Stopping that particular train of thought, he clears his throat. "Were you over at the spire? Actually, how long have you been here? Sounds like it took you quite a bit to get to the capital." Rather deliberately, the young colt does not mention when his group arrived in Equinia. He wants to hear her answer first.

"And...this is gonna sound super-weird......did you have some kind of strange dream when you got here? Or, uh, some kind of vision about this land?"

userpay
2017-01-11, 12:17 PM
Brazen looks sidelong at Nobility, a small grin curling the corners of his mouth. "Ah hungry colts gotta do what ah hungry colts gotta do." He quips before following everyone else to the dining hall. Once there accumulating a healthy pile of food onto his plate. "The Royal Guard? Hrm... Perhaps one of thems wearing something my family made."

As Cutie talks about how she got there the colt looks over towards her. "A mountain?" He muses between bites of food. "Was it that one we're told that this world's Luna might have been?"