PDA

View Full Version : Graaaaaaaagh!!! Suffering From Oots Withdrawal!!!!

mockingbyrd7
2007-06-26, 01:30 AM
I... can't... TAKE... IT...

I'm... going... INSANE... :furious:

I'm dangerous! Leave this thread... while... you... still... CAN... >_O *foaming at the mouth*

INVISIBLE TEXT! LOOLOOLOOLOOLOO!

Still here?

I don't care if I get dragged away by lawyers or mods or by forumers...
I CAN'T TAKE THE WAIT ANY MORE!
I NEED MY ORDER OF THE STICK!

THE NEW STRIP... it calls me. Haha! HAHAHA! It's callllllling to meeeee... but it isn't here. It still says 468. Where is my precious 469? I hear it...

mockingbyrd7

mockingbyrd7... read me

reaaaaaaad meeeeeee

Haha. HAHAHAAHHHAHAAAAAAAA!! IT'S NOT THERE! THE STRIP ISN'T THERE! BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

I NEED IT! I CRAVE IT! I AM... OBSESSED! I AM... ADDICTED! my preciousssss...

Someone, please call... the mental hospital?

Okay, yes, this is technically another one of those "Where is the strip?" threads. I couldn't help myself, and frankly, I am also concerned for Rich's well-being. We already passed around a Get Well card, so I suppose, let's pass around a...

A Get Weller card!

mockingbyrd7

kpenguin
2007-06-26, 01:33 AM
Mmmmmm... okay... that was... interesting.

Uhhhhh.... nice use of fonts? :smallconfused:

Gales
2007-06-26, 01:33 AM
I might say, that you are being silly.

mockingbyrd7
2007-06-26, 01:34 AM
Mmmmmm... okay... that was... interesting.

Uhhhhh.... nice use of fonts? :smallconfused:

Why, thank you.

RocketBard
2007-06-26, 01:34 AM
Rich is sick, I think we can all wait.

EDIT: Oops, didn't read that bottom part. *signs card... in blood*

RocketBard

Bunny
2007-06-26, 01:35 AM
<gingerly holds out cup of chamomile tea and a cookie>

mockingbyrd7
2007-06-26, 01:35 AM
I might say, that you are being silly.

Maybe, just maybe, you may be right...

Gaelbert
2007-06-26, 01:36 AM
I was personally hoping you would type in white, so you could highlight and see it. Oh, well. Get beter soon Rich!

mockingbyrd7
2007-06-26, 01:36 AM
<gingerly holds out cup of chamomile tea and a cookie>

Thank you, Bunny. I need it. I need my tea and cookies, too. Or I go inSANE

kirbsys
2007-06-26, 01:37 AM
I like the comic, but Im holding up. What gets to me is all the stupid threads that begin to pop up with the absence of anything new to talk about.

mockingbyrd7
I was personally hoping you would type in white, so you could highlight and see it. Oh, well. Get beter soon Rich!

(Actually, in the gap between "Leave while you can" and "Still here?" there is a bit of invisible text. Try to highlight it. You'll see. You'll ALLLLLLLL SEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! HAHA!)

Dugray
Are you honestly surprised that we've got yet another late/absent comic? Just deal with it. Rich seems to be one of the sickest artists I've ever seen..

mockingbyrd7
2007-06-26, 01:40 AM
Are you honestly surprised that we've got yet another late/absent comic? Just deal with it. Rich seems to be one of the sickest artists I've ever seen..

Indeed, he needs to raise his constitution score. I suppose I had my hopes up that he would rally... at least I have returned to my senses, much thanks to Bunny's tea and cookies.

Temporarily. >_O

Arnen
2007-06-26, 01:56 AM
I too am beginning to get a little impatient. :smallsigh: But if he's sick, he's sick, so I'd rather have an awesome delayed comic than one that was thrown together and posted to shut people up.

swordmaster2000
2007-06-26, 02:02 AM
hee hee that unvisible text cracked me up

mockingbyrd7
2007-06-26, 02:05 AM
Rich is sick, I think we can all wait.

EDIT: Oops, didn't read that bottom part. *signs card... in blood*

RocketBard

In blood? Owwwww, that sounds painful. I hope you know how to do this.

Oh, dear god, you chopped off your bloody bloody finger! (Two definitions of bloody :smallwink: )

Gaelbert
2007-06-26, 02:05 AM
Can't believe I missed that. I guess I assumed it would be there and highlighted everything before I started actually reading it.

mockingbyrd7
2007-06-26, 02:09 AM
Glad you're all taking this in the light-hearted spirit intended; I honestly intended that by now at least one stick in the mud would be flaming me for making a thread not 100% related to the comic. I mean, what else is there to talk about? Nothing current, current is so yesterday.

PlasticSoldier
2007-06-26, 02:14 AM
*Scribbles illegible but well meaning gibberish*

Sage in the Playground
2007-06-26, 02:18 AM
Sage in the Playground, Incorrigible Imp, Sage of the Hat, Wizard of Words, Wanderer of the Pathless Worlds and Changeling Extrordinaire

mockingbyrd7
2007-06-26, 02:24 AM
I too am beginning to get a little impatient. :smallsigh: But if he's sick, he's sick, so I'd rather have an awesome delayed comic than one that was thrown together and posted to shut people up.

Wise words, Arnen. I tend to agree.

Wait...

The cookies and tea...

no...

They're wearing off!

What are you talking about, Arnen? Have you taken leave of your senses? I need the strip, NOW!

No!! I need it yesterday! Haha! TIME TRAVEL! I need time travel! I need to go forward in time to when the strip updates!

Or...
I could go forward...
a YEAR...
And blissfully read
EVERY
UPDATE
TO
DATE!
That is, to THAT date, June 25th, 2008. Haha. HAHAHA! YES! TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME TRAVEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Forevergrey
2007-06-26, 02:25 AM
OH MAN IF I HAVE TO WAIT ANY LONGER I'M JUST GOING TO HAVE TO GO OUTSIDE INTO THE FRESH AIR

lol

Wizzardman
2007-06-26, 02:25 AM
(Signs card repeatedly, in the vain and pointless hope that his name will get noticed)

Arnen
2007-06-26, 02:26 AM
Perhaps I have taken leave of my senses. It is 2:30AM where I live, after all, and I'm still awake. O:

mockingbyrd7
2007-06-26, 02:32 AM
Perhaps I have taken leave of my senses. It is 2:30AM where I live, after all, and I'm still awake. O:

You aren't alone. I stayed up until 4:00 AM last night, finishing reading The Dresden Files book one: Storm Front. (AWESOME book, by the way. Don't spoil anything for other posters tho.)

mockingbyrd7
2007-06-26, 02:35 AM
OH MAN IF I HAVE TO WAIT ANY LONGER I'M JUST GOING TO HAVE TO GO OUTSIDE INTO THE FRESH AIR

lol

I am more clever than you are, Forevergrey.

:smalltongue:

Demented
2007-06-26, 02:35 AM
While there may be rules against overusing formatting, I love the first post. I only skimmed past it at 50 MPH, but it definitely looked like you are going insane there.
<3

Oh, and count me in that boat. Albeit, sbconsciously.

Forevergrey
2007-06-26, 02:37 AM
I am more clever than you are, Forevergrey.

:smalltongue:

No, you're just more fruity, daaarrling.

mockingbyrd7
2007-06-26, 02:40 AM
While there may be rules against overusing formatting, I love the first post. I only skimmed past it at 50 MPH, but it definitely looked like you are going insane there.
<3

Oh, and count me in that boat. Albeit, subconsciously.

Glad you enjoyed it. Nice to see I'm not the only one going insane, even if I'm the only one making weird threads. And I really don't care if they kill me for overformatting and posting about where's the comic, because it was worth it.

BRING IT ON, MODS! TRAP ME IN THE GALLOWS! PUT ME BEHIND BARS! PELT ME WITH POTATOES! LAY ME BENEATH THE GUILLOTINE'S BLADE! THROW ME INTO THE FIERY PITS OF HELL! JUST GIVE ME THE COMIC FIRST! THE COMIC, THE COMIC! HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAAA!!!!

mockingbyrd7
2007-06-26, 02:42 AM
No, you're just more fruity, daaarrling.

Oh no you DIDN'T!

Forevergrey
2007-06-26, 02:43 AM
I think someone's passing notes in class.

mockingbyrd7
2007-06-26, 02:44 AM
I think someone's passing notes in class.

Oh yeah? Oh yeah? Well, well, well,

NUH UH!

Forevergrey
2007-06-26, 02:48 AM
Oh yeah? Oh yeah? Well, well, well,

NUH UH!

OH MAAA!!!!

Yer dobbed on cause I'm a dibba-dobber!

Tower
2007-06-26, 02:48 AM
You aren't alone. I stayed up until 4:00 AM last night, finishing reading The Dresden Files book one: Storm Front. (AWESOME book, by the way. Don't spoil anything for other posters tho.)

Wait until the later ones, they get even better.
The TV series is solid, but not as good as the books
Furies of Calderon (Alera Series) is really awesome fantasy by the same guy as well

Back on Topic
hurry Rich
mockingbyrd7 can't take much more, assuming he hasn't snapped alrady

kpenguin
2007-06-26, 02:55 AM

Um... did you see the first post? He's well beyond the snapping point.

mockingbyrd7
2007-06-26, 02:56 AM

Furies of Calderon (Alera Series) is really awesome fantasy by the same guy as well

Back on Topic
hurry Rich

creeeaaaaak!

Hear that sound?

That's the hinges of my mind.

They're slowly snapping.

Slowly.

But it's happening.

creeeeaaaak!

Ohhhhhh, yes, it's happening.

MoelVermillion
2007-06-26, 02:57 AM
All work and no play makes mockingbyrd7 a dull boy.

mockingbyrd7
2007-06-26, 02:59 AM
Um... did you see the first post? He's well beyond the snapping point.

He meant quantum snapping to the relative quasi-dimension, you addle-brained fool. I already snapped, but Bunny, the Savior of my Mind, gave me tea and cookies. It was then that I unsnapped. I am slowly resnapping. It makes my brain itch. And that makes me mad. I can't reach my brain.

creeeeaaaaak!

Arnen
2007-06-26, 03:54 AM
Psh, I was up till SEVEN last night. :smallbiggrin: And you might want to get those mind-hinges looked at by a professional. Just a thought.

I just noticed - the icon "smallbiggrin" is a bit of an oxymoron. My noticing this can probably be attributed to my apparent insomnia.

Ancalagon
2007-06-26, 04:07 AM
Simple solution:

Get. A. Life!

Man. It is a (very!) good webcomic but it is just some stupid webcomic after all. If you think this is a problem, what will you do once you get a *real* problem?
And don't worry... life will sooner or later provide you with real problems.

Pantler
2007-06-26, 04:41 AM
Simple solution:

Get. A. Life!

I totally agree! Last night, being desperate for no OotS, I depilated my feet using hot wax. Man, did it help! Solve your real problems! Brlargh!

Tundar
2007-06-26, 04:41 AM
Get well soon.
Nutcase :D

Demented
2007-06-26, 05:02 AM
I just noticed - the icon "smallbiggrin" is a bit of an oxymoron. My noticing this can probably be attributed to my apparent insomnia.

I noticed that long before Rich got sick. Again.

You know, I think that Roy being dead is somehow affecting his health. NED REZ PLZ!

Endevin
2007-06-26, 05:05 AM

Back on Topic
hurry Rich

I just finished book 3 last week, waiting for books 4-9 to arrive in the mail this week so I can keep going. I don't much care for the show, I pictured most of the characters far differently, especially Murphy. Also the Hockey Stick staff and Drum Stick blasting rod are pure idiocy at work. Whoever decided on those changes deserves to be on the receving end of a "Fuego!"

On Topic: Get well quickly Rich, I can't be sure what exactly you're suffering from, but whatever it is, I hope it leaves you alone this time.

Mordokai
2007-06-26, 05:40 AM

Glad I'm not the only one noticing that. It is a little funny. Oh and by the way, love your signature :smallbiggrin:

As for the comic, I'm getting little impatient, but I'll survive. Not everybody will, from the looks of it :smallsmile:

Tower
2007-06-26, 05:44 AM
I meant a reasonably good show, but it's sucks when compared to the books.
Watch the show before you read the books if you want to enjoy the show.

Summer Knight is good, but it really picks up from Death Masks on

Geilan
2007-06-26, 05:51 AM
Wake up Rich...

The OotS has you...

Follow the Mockingbyrd...