PDA

View Full Version : Wildrunner (PrC)

Callix
2007-06-26, 02:07 AM
This prestige class only makes sense in the context of Duchess_of_Elysian's Animorph (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44643) class. If you haven't read it, please do. It's a very faithful rendition of some difficult material. Anyway...

The Wildrunner
A warrior of nature and defender of the wild spaces, a Wildrunner gains augmented morphing abilities and survival abilities at the cost of some of the more intellectual morphing techniques.

Prerequisites: Estreen, Trust The Eagle, Survival 8 ranks, Handle Animal 8 ranks, Knowledge (nature) 4 ranks.

Hit Die: d6
Class Skills: Climb, Craft, Diplomacy, Handle Animal, Heal, Jump, Knowledge (nature), Knowledge (geography), Listen, Profession, Ride, Spot, Swim, Survival
Skill Points: 4 + Int modifier

{TABLE=head] Level | Base Attack Bonus | Fort Save | Ref Save | Will Save | Special

1st |
+0 |
+2 |
+0 |
+2 | Wild Empathy, Nature Sense

2nd |
+1 |
+3 |
+0 |
+3 | Woodland Stride, Last Minute

3rd |
+1 |
+3|
+1|
+3|Trackless Step, Favored Morph

4th|
+2|
+4|
+1|
+4|Venom Immunity, Power Morphing

5th|
+2|
+4|
+1|
+4|Intermorph, Timeless Body, Battle Morph [/table]

Wild Empathy (ex): The Wildrunner can use wild empathy as a druid of her wildrunner + animorph level. In addition, they get a +2 insight bonus to wild empathy checks on any animal whose species they have morphed into.

Nature Sense, Woodland Stride, Trackless Step, Venom Immunity and Timeless Body as per druid abilities of the same name.

Favored Morph, Battle Morph and Power Morphing as the morpher abilities. If the wildrunner already has Power Morphing, they instaed gain Chain Morphing. If they later would gain Power Morphing again, they instead gain Chain Morphing

Last Minute: At 2nd level, the wildrunner gains Last Minute as a bonus feat.

Gaelbert
2007-06-26, 02:18 AM
Did you think of this yourself or base it off of some material in the books?

Callix
2007-06-26, 02:31 AM
It's my own invention, with just a bit of Cassie thrown in for good measure. She probably only has a 1 or 2 levels of this, but I like it myself.

Duchess_of_Elysian
2007-06-26, 08:49 AM
Ooh, this is awesome, kind of a back-to-nature animorph. Very cool. What's Intermorph though? Did I miss that somewhere?

Callix
2007-06-26, 03:46 PM
Intermorph is just an invention. This can be tinkered to fit, but I thought I'd give this a capstone that fits in a standard-ish D&D world. If you want book realism, disallow levels 4 and 5.