PDA

View Full Version : Granite Bay (Syndicated HSHC, IC)

Lentrax
2016-05-16, 02:10 PM
It is a brisk autumn Monday in Granite Bay, Minnesota. Leaves are just starting to turn their colors, and with the turning of the colors comes the beginnings of the talks for Homecoming. And on this particular Monday, the football team is out on the field running plays with nearly all the girls sitting in the bleachers watching them. Under the guidance of the seniors, the cheerleaders are out practicing, their own uniforms leaving little to the imagination. Which means that most of the boys are out sitting in the stands as well. Of course, not every girl or every boy is outside, and there is plenty going on inside the school.

Be the first to find someone wandering the halls looking for something! +2 VP to the highest Luck roll.

igordragonian
2016-05-16, 02:21 PM
Daisy wore today a black shirt (http://images.shirts.com/products/4311/13-14/womens-star-wars-poster-tshirt-front.jpg), which was tightly hugging her body, and with generouse cleavage wich oozed from the shirt which was supposed to be worn by smaller girls.
She walked in the corridor, with closed eyes and with her right hand extended forward. She mambled
"I'm one with the force.. I'm one with the force..."

Roll
Fortune Talisman: +2.

Illven
2016-05-16, 03:26 PM
Pearl was in her typical religious outfit. A sci-esque outfit with a blaster that looked in no ways star-warsian in nature. Her outfit also left little to the imagination. Being very tight, on her very curvy frame.

And like an actress, her role was called for. Having a tupperware box full of freshly made cookies, she spotted an innocent person in the halls. Someone needs help. Pearl realized, rushing over to them.

Hey, hey are you ok? Pearl soothed, handing over a cookie to this lost seeming person.

Genre savvy, Good cook. (+2)

Aleolus
2016-05-16, 04:28 PM
Megan walks the halls of her school, eyes always at chest level, bouncing from girl to girl to girl. There's Emily from English class with her B's. A good bra would help them look like C's, but she seens to favor sports bras. And here's Heather, from History, with her C's that almost defy gravity. I swear, she would enjoy herself so much more if she stopped wearing bras, there's basically no difference. And Nicole. Her growth started late, so she's only an A, but based off her mother she's going to end up a DD or E at least. And Jessica, the cheer bitch, with the DD's that her dad bought her over the summer. Fake big doesn't compare to real big, Jess!

Luck roll:
Peeping Tom (+2), if it applies, otherwise unmodified

7th son of sons
2016-05-16, 08:52 PM
Thank the lord most of the student body was out of the halls, or this would be way harder, thought Serah as her took a hard turn down the main hall into the science wing. Not that I couldn't stand a little more challenge around here. A little more excitement, maybe. True, indoor rollerblading was strictly against school policy, something numerous teachers had reminded the girl of multiple times. But with much of the usual suspects out of the school right now, Serah figured she had nothing to worry about.

Well, unless a certain someone happened to be right around the sharp turn leading to the stairwell (or, as Serah preferred, The Big Jump). But really, what were the chances of THAT!?

I got nothing. Luck be a(n athletic idol) lady tonight!

Amaril
2016-05-16, 10:10 PM
"Man, the f***'s even the point when they make it this easy?" Sydney mutters to herself as she carefully adjusts the hairpin in the classroom door lock. "Might as well just hand me their wallets..." Normally she wouldn't lower herself to breaking into an empty classroom to steal from a teacher's desk, but she couldn't let an instructor think he could flunk her on a test and get off scot-free. Besides, with all potential witnesses outside watching the team, they really were just asking her to rob someone. Of course, having someone along to play lookout would make things even easier, but her crew had made it very clear they thought this a pointless risk. "Bitch-ass posers..."

Luck, Stalker, Truant. +4 total.

Lentrax
2016-05-17, 05:07 AM
Daisy wore today a black shirt (http://images.shirts.com/products/4311/13-14/womens-star-wars-poster-tshirt-front.jpg), which was tightly hugging her body, and with generouse cleavage wich oozed from the shirt which was supposed to be worn by smaller girls.
She walked in the corridor, with closed eyes and with her right hand extended forward. She mambled
"I'm one with the force.. I'm one with the force..."

Roll
Fortune Talisman: +2.

The Force was indeed with Daisy. Right up until she ran hand first into something hard. She feels something click under her hand, and then hears the familiar sound of a soda dispensing from a vending machine. It's even her favorite brand!

Ummm... Excuse me? I think that was supposed to be my soda.

A girl with her long dark auburn hair obscuring half of her face, is addressing you. She is clearly incredibly shy and from the look on her face, she is clearly afraid of what you are going to do for speaking out loud.

Megan walks the halls of her school, eyes always at chest level, bouncing from girl to girl to girl. There's Emily from English class with her B's. A good bra would help them look like C's, but she seens to favor sports bras. And here's Heather, from History, with her C's that almost defy gravity. I swear, she would enjoy herself so much more if she stopped wearing bras, there's basically no difference. And Nicole. Her growth started late, so she's only an A, but based off her mother she's going to end up a DD or E at least. And Jessica, the cheer bitch, with the DD's that her dad bought her over the summer. Fake big doesn't compare to real big, Jess!

Luck roll:
Peeping Tom (+2), if it applies, otherwise unmodified

You are busy enough staring at boobs, that you see an unfamiliar pair. Unfortunately they went down a hall that would take just a bit too far from where you need to be going to investigate more fully, but you make a note of the unfamiliar pair of breasts. Then you feel arms wrap around you, and a pair of boobs press into your back.

"Guess who?" She tries to mask her voice, to make it difficult. But considering that only one person in the school has breasts that flatten against your back, along with the fact that she is clearly not wearing a bra, and is the only one to actually play this kind of game with you lets you safely (and correctly) guess that it is Andrea, your gym partner.

"How do you always know? I even disguised my voice this time."

Thank the lord most of the student body was out of the halls, or this would be way harder, thought Serah as her took a hard turn down the main hall into the science wing. Not that I couldn't stand a little more challenge around here. A little more excitement, maybe. True, indoor rollerblading was strictly against school policy, something numerous teachers had reminded the girl of multiple times. But with much of the usual suspects out of the school right now, Serah figured she had nothing to worry about.

Well, unless a certain someone happened to be right around the sharp turn leading to the stairwell (or, as Serah preferred, The Big Jump). But really, what were the chances of THAT!?

I got nothing. Luck be a(n athletic idol) lady tonight!

No one there. Too bad. The look on their faces as you leap over them is always priceless. But alas. Empty. Everyone must be outside or something.

"Man, the f***'s even the point when they make it this easy?" Sydney mutters to herself as she carefully adjusts the hairpin in the classroom door lock. "Might as well just hand me their wallets..." Normally she wouldn't lower herself to breaking into an empty classroom to steal from a teacher's desk, but she couldn't let an instructor think he could flunk her on a test and get off scot-free. Besides, with all potential witnesses outside watching the team, they really were just asking her to rob someone. Of course, having someone along to play lookout would make things even easier, but her crew had made it very clear they thought this a pointless risk. "Bitch-ass posers..."

Luck, Stalker, Truant. +4 total.

Pearl was in her typical religious outfit. A sci-esque outfit with a blaster that looked in no ways star-warsian in nature. Her outfit also left little to the imagination. Being very tight, on her very curvy frame.

And like an actress, her role was called for. Having a tupperware box full of freshly made cookies, she spotted an innocent person in the halls. Someone needs help. Pearl realized, rushing over to them.

Hey, hey are you ok? Pearl soothed, handing over a cookie to this lost seeming person.

Genre savvy, Good cook. (+2)

The girl shakes her head at the offered cookie, and dashes off, leaving Pearl in a seemingly empty corridor. Then she hears some muttering and what sounds like a door handle jiggling. Upon investigating, she sees a girl a couple of doors down, trying to, and then managing to, break into a classroom. But sadly, the good fortune Sydney is feeling is quickly dashed when an authoritative voice calls out.

"Hey, you two!" Clearly thinking that Pearl was involved in the break-in, he sends both of you to the office for discipline.

Once there, you are directed to sit down and wait for the vice-principal. While you wait, the bell for class rings, and the day officially begins. Ten minutes later, the door opens again, and into the office walks a young boy, not older than you. Brushing his eye-length brown hair out of his eyes, his piercing blue eyes take in the office, including the two girls sitting, awaiting their impending dooms.

He walks over to the secretary and introduces himself.

Hi. Timothy Fischer. I just transferred in?

He talks to the secretary for a minute, gets his class schedule, along with some basic directions, and then he is on his way. He smiles apologetically at the two of you before departing.

At the same moment, the Vice-Principal pokes his head out of his office. The light shining from his balding pate reflected off his dome, and could probably be used to illuminate dark corners. "Pearl. I know better than to think you were involved. You are free to go. And Sydney. You know when detention is."

Daisy: [roll0]
Pearl: [roll1]
Megan: [roll2]
Serah: [roll3]
Sydney: [roll4]

Pearl and Sydney gain 2 VP, and will have an entertaining moment together when I get the IC up later today.

Aleolus
2016-05-17, 10:27 AM
You are busy enough staring at boobs, that you see an unfamiliar pair. Unfortunately they went down a hall that would take just a bit too far from where you need to be going to investigate more fully, but you make a note of the unfamiliar pair of breasts. Then you feel arms wrap around you, and a pair of boobs press into your back.

"Guess who?" She tries to mask her voice, to make it difficult. But considering that only one person in the school has breasts that flatten against your back, along with the fact that she is clearly not wearing a bra, and is the only one to actually play this kind of game with you lets you safely (and correctly) guess that it is Andrea, your gym partner.

"How do you always know? I even disguised my voice this time."

Meg adjusts her glasses, turning to face Andrea, Because you and Pearl are the only friends I have who have tits as big as yours are, and Pearl normally wears a bra to school. Speaking of, she then reaches out and grabs a nice handful, You seem to have started another growth spurt, you've gained an extra 2cm since last time I checked. She then pulls out a pencil and a small notebook and jots a few things down, If this goes like your last one did, by the end of the semester you will likely be a full E cup,and might hit EE by the time you finish growing altogether

7th son of sons
2016-05-17, 10:50 AM
No one there. Too bad. The look on their faces as you leap over them is always priceless. But alas. Empty. Everyone must be outside or something.

Even without the usual straggler or two at the bottom of the stairwell, the jump was always a rush for Serah. If anything, the lack of any crowd at all just made Serah feel freer than ever. With a wide grin on her face, Serah turned on her front wheels, before inline skating backwards down the halls. She knew the halls well enough, and what was practice if not for testing her skills

Amaril
2016-05-17, 11:16 AM
Sydney doesn't notice the vice principal passing down her sentence because her attention is wholly occupied by the most beautiful man she's ever laid eyes on.

It's as though heavenly angels crafted the image of the perfect human form and placed it before her. Those broad, statuesque shoulders. The quiet confidence of that posture. That dark satin hair, shining in the light. The gentle grace of that gesture, brushing it aside. Those eyes, like priceless sapphires, piercing into the very depths of her soul and laying her inner self bare. That smile, so real, so innocent, setting her heart racing at the thought that someone so flawless would take notice of her.

Bitch, you gon' be mine.

Without a second spared to say goodbye to Pearl, Sydney leaves her chair and the office, following the boy--Timothy. Timothy Fischer. She savors the sound of the name as she hastens to catch up.

"Heyyyyy," she says with a Cheshire grin as she jumps in front of him, leaning sideways against a locker and batting her eyelashes. "Timothy, ya said? Nice to meet ya. Sydney Alistair. I pretty much run this place. Need somebody to show ya around? I can show ya all kinds of good s***."

Illven
2016-05-17, 11:28 AM
Pearl had been bitching to Syndey about what had happened. About how she had gotten in trouble for her actions.

As Timothy entered, Pearl was strangely muted, her mouth hanging open as a blush creeped onto her face.

Also following Sydney, and Timothy. She rushed after them.

Um, uh. Hey. Pearl replied preening her raven hair in nervousness. She could hear Megan telling her that her boobs were her best feature, so in lew of more subtle or more experienced tactics she arched her back, jutting her chest forward.

Name's Pearl.... Do you want a cookie? She offered placing the tubberware box right in front of her chest.

Lentrax
2016-05-17, 11:57 AM
Meg adjusts her glasses, turning to face Andrea, Because you and Pearl are the only friends I have who have tits as big as yours are, and Pearl normally wears a bra to school. Speaking of, she then reaches out and grabs a nice handful, You seem to have started another growth spurt, you've gained an extra 2cm since last time I checked. She then pulls out a pencil and a small notebook and jots a few things down, If this goes like your last one did, by the end of the semester you will likely be a full E cup,and might hit EE by the time you finish growing altogether

"You think? I haven't noticed them being any bigger...."

Even without the usual straggler or two at the bottom of the stairwell, the jump was always a rush for Serah. If anything, the lack of any crowd at all just made Serah feel freer than ever. With a wide grin on her face, Serah turned on her front wheels, before inline skating backwards down the halls. She knew the halls well enough, and what was practice if not for testing her skills

You skate past a clock and realize it is almost time for class. As you start to think about turning down a hall to get to class, you run straight into someone who just stepped out into the hall. With a high pitched scream, a flailing of limbs, a shower of paper, and a wild tumble to the floor, you find yourself with your head resting buried in something soft. Pushing yourself to your feet, you realize the soft thing you landed on was a set of breasts sheathed in a flowery dress. The breasts, dress, and ream of paper that falls off of your back all belong to Ms. Grace, the clumsiest teacher in the school.

Ms. Grace is still laying on the floor, a hand rubbing at a spot on the back of her head. "Owwww..."

Sydney doesn't notice the vice principal passing down her sentence because her attention is wholly occupied by the most beautiful man she's ever laid eyes on.

It's as though heavenly angels crafted the image of the perfect human form and placed it before her. Those broad, statuesque shoulders. The quiet confidence of that posture. That dark satin hair, shining in the light. The gentle grace of that gesture, brushing it aside. Those eyes, like priceless sapphires, piercing into the very depths of her soul and laying her inner self bare. That smile, so real, so innocent, setting her heart racing at the thought that someone so flawless would take notice of her.

Bitch, you gon' be mine.

Without a second spared to say goodbye to Pearl, Sydney leaves her chair and the office, following the boy--Timothy. Timothy Fischer. She savors the sound of the name as she hastens to catch up.

"Heyyyyy," she says with a Cheshire grin as she jumps in front of him, leaning sideways against a locker and batting her eyelashes. "Timothy, ya said? Nice to meet ya. Sydney Alistair. I pretty much run this place. Need somebody to show ya around? I can show ya all kinds of good s***."

Timothy stops abruptly as you jump in front of him and introduce yourself. Yeah. Timothy. So, what'd you get sent to the office for?

Pearl had been bitching to Syndey about what had happened. About how she had gotten in trouble for her actions.

As Timothy entered, Pearl was strangely muted, her mouth hanging open as a blush creeped onto her face.

Also following Sydney, and Timothy. She rushed after them.

Um, uh. Hey. Pearl replied preening her raven hair in nervousness. She could hear Megan telling her that her boobs were her best feature, so in lew of more subtle or more experienced tactics she arched her back, jutting her chest forward.

Name's Pearl.... Do you want a cookie? She offered placing the tubberware box right in front of her chest.

Fortunately, you are able to catch up to the boy as he gets stopped by Sydney. As you offer the cookie, you can feel his gaze on your chest as he apparently looks over the cookies in the container.

I don't know. What kind are they?

Illven
2016-05-17, 12:02 PM
Pearl pretends to not notice his gaze on her chest. Her blush brightening, and her eyes dilating however might give her away.

Uh. They are. Uh. Oh. Butter cookies. She stammers out.

7th son of sons
2016-05-17, 12:17 PM
You skate past a clock and realize it is almost time for class. As you start to think about turning down a hall to get to class, you run straight into someone who just stepped out into the hall. With a high pitched scream, a flailing of limbs, a shower of paper, and a wild tumble to the floor, you find yourself with your head resting buried in something soft. Pushing yourself to your feet, you realize the soft thing you landed on was a set of breasts sheathed in a flowery dress. The breasts, dress, and ream of paper that falls off of your back all belong to Ms. Grace, the clumsiest teacher in the school.

Ms. Grace is still laying on the floor, a hand rubbing at a spot on the back of her head. "Owwww..."

Serah immediately jumped to her feet as she realized what had happened. Oh god, miss Grace, I'm so sorry, She replied genuinely, as she tried to pull the elder woman to her feet. Oh jeez, I... I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going, and I was trying real hard to get inline backwards down pat, and wow, I'm so sorry, I really messed up, please please please don't tell my coach about this, I'll grade your papers for the rest of the week, I'm sooooooo sorry.

In all honesty, this wasn't the first time she'd crashed into Ms. Grace. Probably not even the first time this month. The woman was a chick magnet (literally). And each time, Serah's apolagies were longer and longer. It would have been strange for her to bump into someone ELSE at this point.

Amaril
2016-05-17, 01:21 PM
"Ooh, I'll have one of those," Sydney cuts in, reaching into the container to grab a cookie, and then another. "Now why don't y'all bounce before I go get my crew to break a couple of your favorite bones?" She flashes Pearl a grin that somehow manages to be simultaneously angelic and terrifying. No one is taking her perfect man's attention away from her.

Lentrax
2016-05-17, 02:04 PM
Serah immediately jumped to her feet as she realized what had happened. Oh god, miss Grace, I'm so sorry, She replied genuinely, as she tried to pull the elder woman to her feet. Oh jeez, I... I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going, and I was trying real hard to get inline backwards down pat, and wow, I'm so sorry, I really messed up, please please please don't tell my coach about this, I'll grade your papers for the rest of the week, I'm sooooooo sorry.

In all honesty, this wasn't the first time she'd crashed into Ms. Grace. Probably not even the first time this month. The woman was a chick magnet (literally). And each time, Serah's apolagies were longer and longer. It would have been strange for her to bump into someone ELSE at this point.

"It's okay, Serah. Honestly it's happened so often I'm surprised I haven't gotten a concussion yet. Oh, no..." She looks at all the papers laying around on the floor.

"This is going to take me hours to reorganize."

Pearl pretends to not notice his gaze on her chest. Her blush brightening, and her eyes dilating however might give her away.

Uh. They are. Uh. Oh. Butter cookies. She stammers out.

"Ooh, I'll have one of those," Sydney cuts in, reaching into the container to grab a cookie, and then another. "Now why don't y'all bounce before I go get my crew to break a couple of your favorite bones?" She flashes Pearl a grin that somehow manages to be simultaneously angelic and terrifying. No one is taking her perfect man's attention away from her.

Hey, now. No need to get violent.

Timothy takes a cookie from the container. We can all get along, can't we?

Amaril
2016-05-17, 02:24 PM
Sydney's hand twitches, as though to reach for a weapon, but at Timothy's insistence, she backs off. "'Course we can, hot stuff," she says, turning a much less threatening smile on him again. "Anyway, where y'all transfer from?"

Aleolus
2016-05-17, 02:49 PM
"You think? I haven't noticed them being any bigger...."

Unsurprising, given how little you wear a bra and how little gravity seems to affect them. I swear, if I didn't have hands-on experience with them I would swear they were filled with helium, with how little they sag. One day, she says, waggling her finger at her, I will learn your secret for being so perky while being big, and when I do I am going to bottle it, sell it, and become a rich rich woman. Now come on, we gotta get to class.

7th son of sons
2016-05-17, 02:49 PM
"It's okay, Serah. Honestly it's happened so often I'm surprised I haven't gotten a concussion yet. Oh, no..." She looks at all the papers laying around on the floor.

"This is going to take me hours to reorganize."

Oh jeez, Gracie, Serah replied, getting down on her knees and trying to make some semblance of "order" in the strewn about papers. Since this is on me, least I can do to help you out...

Lentrax
2016-05-17, 03:27 PM
Sydney's hand twitches, as though to reach for a weapon, but at Timothy's insistence, she backs off. "'Course we can, hot stuff," she says, turning a much less threatening smile on him again. "Anyway, where y'all transfer from?"

All over, really. Army brat. Never really had a chance to settle in anywhere.

Oh jeez, Gracie, Serah replied, getting down on her knees and trying to make some semblance of "order" in the strewn about papers. Since this is on me, least I can do to help you out...

There is a lot of paper. Fortunately, all the papers are numbered. But the mess is enormous. And then the bell rings.

"Oh, shoot," Ms. Grace says as she starts just scooping the papers up into her arms. 'Just go, I don't want you to be late."

She goes back to scooping her papers up off the floor. 'Oh, and Serah? Take off your skates, you know you're not supposed to wear them inside."

Unsurprising, given how little you wear a bra. I swear, if I didn't have hands-on experience with them I would swear they were filled with helium, with how little they sag. One day, she says, waggling her finger at her, I will learn your secret for being so perky while being big, and when I do I am going to bottle it, sell it, and become a rich rich woman. Now come on, we gotta get to class.

Andrea blushes, and turns her head away from Meg. She mutters something under her breath, something about having as much research as you want? Well, that's what it sounds like she said.

igordragonian
2016-05-17, 03:33 PM
'Fear not! As a living fellow on the same galaxy, we are all friends here!' Daisy said cheerfuly, She gave the shy girl her soda can. 'But the force haven't sent me here by accident! In what distress are you in?'

Lentrax
2016-05-17, 03:37 PM
'Fear not! As a living fellow on the same galaxy, we are all friends here!' Daisy said cheerfuly, She gave the shy girl her soda can. 'But the force haven't sent me here by accident! In what distress are you in?'

"I'm not in distress." the girl says in that same tiny, quiet voice. "You just had my soda."

Illven
2016-05-17, 03:42 PM
Hey, now. No need to get violent.

Timothy takes a cookie from the container. We can all get along, can't we?

Of course. Pearl replied with a warm smile.

Army huh. Tell your parent, thank you for your service. Pearl replies, putting the lid on the container.

7th son of sons
2016-05-17, 03:51 PM
There is a lot of paper. Fortunately, all the papers are numbered. But the mess is enormous. And then the bell rings.

"Oh, shoot," Ms. Grace says as she starts just scooping the papers up into her arms. 'Just go, I don't want you to be late."

She goes back to scooping her papers up off the floor. 'Oh, and Serah? Take off your skates, you know you're not supposed to wear them inside."

Serah sighed as she snapped the wheels off her shoes, slipping the blades into her pockets. Alright, she agreed, seeing no reason to argue with the woman she had just rear ended. But I owe you a favor now so... just holler if you need me! she called out, booking it to class;

igordragonian
2016-05-17, 03:54 PM
"I'm not in distress." the girl says in that same tiny, quiet voice. "You just had my soda."

'You don't have to be afraid! I am Jedi! I'll protect you, if some Sith Lord will try to attack you!' Daisy said with enthusiasm.

Aleolus
2016-05-17, 04:45 PM
Andrea blushes, and turns her head away from Meg. She mutters something under her breath, something about having as much research as you want? Well, that's what it sounds like she said.

Meg blinks in surprise for a second. Did she hear that right? Was her gym partner offering what it sounded like she was? A slow, wicked smile spread across her face, If you are offering what I think you are, Andrea, then meet me in the gym during lunch break and I'll be sure to conduct some very thorough research, the likes of which you will remember for quite a while to come

Lentrax
2016-05-18, 09:00 AM
Of course. Pearl replied with a warm smile.

Army huh. Tell your parent, thank you for your service. Pearl replies, putting the lid on the container.

Yeah, sure. Timothy does not sound too enthused, but he quickly changes the subject as he looks at his schedule. So, hey. Where is room 304?

You both know the room, it is one of the labs in the New Wing. Which is now ironically named since it was the first expansion to the school, and it isn't new or the only expansion to the school anymore. You're pretty sure its the photography lab, though. And with your little detour to the office, there is no real point in going to homeroom, so you have time to walk him over there, if you want.

Serah sighed as she snapped the wheels off her shoes, slipping the blades into her pockets. Alright, she agreed, seeing no reason to argue with the woman she had just rear ended. But I owe you a favor now so... just holler if you need me! she called out, booking it to class;

"Uhh, yeah. Okay."

Ms. Grace continues to stack her papers in her arms, and as you dash around the next corner, you hear her call out.

"And be more careful!"

'You don't have to be afraid! I am Jedi! I'll protect you, if some Sith Lord will try to attack you!' Daisy said with enthusiasm.

That seemed to trigger something in her. An early warning system about crazy people, probably. Instead of replying, she takes her soda, backs away slowly, then when she is out of arm's reach of Daisy, she turns and runs. You hear her murmur apologies and little "Excuse me"s as she runs away from you.

Meg blinks in surprise for a second. Did she hear that right? Was her gym partner offering what it sounded like she was? A slow, wicked smile spread across her face, If you are offering what I think you are, Andrea, then meet me in the gym during lunch break and I'll be sure to conduct some very thorough research, the likes of which you will remember for quite a while to come

Andrea turns back to face Meg.

"I sure will be. But you should get to class. You know Kingsly likes to make detention during lunch."

Aleolus
2016-05-18, 09:18 AM
Andrea turns back to face Meg.

"I sure will be. But you should get to class. You know Kingsly likes to make detention during lunch."

Oohh, good point, if I can't make it I'll be there after school! as she turns to dart down the hallway to get to class before the late bell rings

7th son of sons
2016-05-18, 09:46 AM
"Uhh, yeah. Okay."

Ms. Grace continues to stack her papers in her arms, and as you dash around the next corner, you hear her call out.

"And be more careful!"

Uh huh, yeah, definitely! Serah called back in the same practiced, not-even-considering it way she always responded to people telling her that. She was an athlete! She knew her limits, what she could handle. And a sprint to class was hardly a dangerous track to run, especially when all the students were already in class. Besides, maybe shed even have to spend class in the hall!

Amaril
2016-05-18, 11:07 AM
"Yeah I do," says Sydney, swooping in to link arms with Timothy and start pulling him along. "C'mon, angel, I'll take y'all anywhere ya wanna go." She shoots a dirty look over her shoulder at Pearl to tell her not to follow.

"So, army family, huh?" she says as she turns back around. "Man, that's gotta be f***ed. They blow one of those horns in yer ear at five AM every morning and make y'all say the pledge of allegiance?"

Illven
2016-05-18, 11:25 AM
Oh, it's the uh. Photography lab. Pearl said with a beam.

Follow me. She said linking arms with him as she started escorting him.

igordragonian
2016-05-18, 03:38 PM
[COLOR="#FFA07A"]

That seemed to trigger something in her. An early warning system about crazy people, probably. Instead of replying, she takes her soda, backs away slowly, then when she is out of arm's reach of Daisy, she turns and runs. You hear her murmur apologies and little "Excuse me"s as she runs away from you.

"

"That ok, A Jedi always willing to train running!" Daisy said cheerfully, and ran after her.

Lentrax
2016-05-18, 06:29 PM
As luck would have it, your next class is photography. Whether you actually enjoy the hobby, plan on ever using it, have your own nefarious goals for the ability to take high resolution photos and develop them yourself, or you just thought it would be an easy way to fill the fine arts credit for graduation.

Time slips by, and before you know it, the bell rings. Just as it does, Timothy walks in, having shed his escort by way of needing to go to the bathroom.

Of course, this left the problem of seating. Every seat is occupied except for one. In the front row. Next to the teachers desk. This won't do! And you have to hurry if you want to make sure that a seat opens up, next to you, of course.

Allure D8: Convince the student next to you to move. +2 VP
Conflict D8: "Suggest" that the student next to you sit closer to the teacher today. +2 VP
Skill D6: Make a valid, logical argument to get your neighbor to move. +1 VP
Luck D8: Oh, look. A new seating arrangement! +2 VP

Optional: D13(Any Roll type) Convince someone in the class to drop Photography. +4 VP and generate future plot points! (Auto-wins will not trigger this effect)

Illven
2016-05-18, 07:12 PM
Pearl cups her hand over her neighbors hand. In her missionary outfit that everyone assumed was cosplay for some religious character from an anime Pearl had never watched, she worked her magic.

Hey... I would be ever so grateful if you would move up to the front. Pearl whispered, leaning in close, letting her fellow student feel her bust against her arm.

That way our poor new friend wouldn't need to be totally under the teacher's watchful eye immediately, what do you say.

Strong allure, Cosplay enthuasiust, Moe enthuasiust, Use of practiced grace. For a total of 8.

If someone uses an ability that hampers allure, cancel the roll.

7th son of sons
2016-05-18, 07:53 PM
Serah practically tumbled through the door, sprawled across the floor as she looked up at the teacher. I'm not late, am I? No? Great! Serah quickly ran through the motions for when she was just-past late. Besides, her photography teacher loved her! No one else cared as much about getting beauty shots or proper lighting as Serah. She'd credited the professor on her blog! Heck, she even wore her idol costumes SPECIFICALLY for this class, to experiment with the shadows on the frills or the saturations of the new colors! Photography was one of the few classes she actually tried in!

Hopping back up to her feet, she saw... an unfamiliar face. A new kid? Cool. A new Boy!? Great! And he needed a seat? Perfectly perfect. Sprinting over to her seat, she took the hand of the younger student who usually sat besides her, her heavy breathing, coupled with a very ruffly top, making her usually average-at-best chest puff out and flair in all the right places. Hey, Grant, got a sec? She sped through, still on an exercise high from the long sprint to The New Wing. You do? Fantastic! Listen, I need you to switch seats with the new boy. Why? Because I'm the best photography student, and he needs help catching up, obviously! She slowed herself down, looking the younger boy in his eyes, before adding. Please? For Me?

+2 (Kira Kira), +2 (Runners Glow) = +4

Aleolus
2016-05-18, 08:12 PM
Seeing the new kid, Meg leans over to her neighbor, Based off your performance so far this year, it would probably be wise for you to move closer to the front of the room. I've noticed you seem to be squinting to see the board, implying vision issues, likely astigmatism. Unless you are able to get glasses or contact lenses, trying to squint to see will only excaserbate the problem, as well as cause headaches.

Strong roll +1
Contingency Plan (Roll two, take the better)

Amaril
2016-05-18, 10:25 PM
"Ay yo, homes," Sydney says to her neighbor as she slides into her seat. "I'mma make this real easy. Y'all are gonna grab that seat up front before anybody else takes it, or I'mma take these," she spins her sharp-pointed craft scissors casually around an extended finger, "and see how good they work on fingers. Get the picture?" She doesn't quite glare, but she knows from experience that her level look is getting her point across.

Strong Conflict, Armed and Dangerous, Fearsome Reputation. +4 or +5 total, depending on whether really sharp craft scissors count as scary or not (they sure scare me :smalleek:).

igordragonian
2016-05-19, 02:34 AM
Before lesson Daisy have decided to change into her offical Jedi garb. (http:// https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/f6/88/85/f688856af5d202177de12ae8b8bfe062.jpg) the cleavage was wasn't intended at all to be, exposed her black bra a bit. She also was hungry, so she took from her bag a candy, and sucked it in such passionate way and moaned with joy. It's probably wasn't hard to see... she have enjoyed eating.

"Hey..." she leaned toward someone, her heavy breasts almost spilling from her garb onto his shoulder."Wouldn't you mind give me your seat? *moan* *candy suck* she have asked. "The force... *moan* *candy suck* let me to this place... it's very important the new boy sit here... she leaned more.
"For the protection... of the galaxy."
She was overwhelmed... the force was so strong inside the new boy!

Lentrax
2016-05-21, 02:27 AM
Pearl cups her hand over her neighbors hand. In her missionary outfit that everyone assumed was cosplay for some religious character from an anime Pearl had never watched, she worked her magic.

Hey... I would be ever so grateful if you would move up to the front. Pearl whispered, leaning in close, letting her fellow student feel her bust against her arm.

That way our poor new friend wouldn't need to be totally under the teacher's watchful eye immediately, what do you say.

Strong allure, Cosplay enthuasiust, Moe enthuasiust, Use of practiced grace. For a total of 8.

If someone uses an ability that hampers allure, cancel the roll.

"Whatever," the student says. 'Just quit touching me, mmkay?" As she starts moving, Pearl hears the girl mutter under her breath. "Weirdo."

Serah practically tumbled through the door, sprawled across the floor as she looked up at the teacher. I'm not late, am I? No? Great! Serah quickly ran through the motions for when she was just-past late. Besides, her photography teacher loved her! No one else cared as much about getting beauty shots or proper lighting as Serah. She'd credited the professor on her blog! Heck, she even wore her idol costumes SPECIFICALLY for this class, to experiment with the shadows on the frills or the saturations of the new colors! Photography was one of the few classes she actually tried in!

Hopping back up to her feet, she saw... an unfamiliar face. A new kid? Cool. A new Boy!? Great! And he needed a seat? Perfectly perfect. Sprinting over to her seat, she took the hand of the younger student who usually sat besides her, her heavy breathing, coupled with a very ruffly top, making her usually average-at-best chest puff out and flair in all the right places. Hey, Grant, got a sec? She sped through, still on an exercise high from the long sprint to The New Wing. You do? Fantastic! Listen, I need you to switch seats with the new boy. Why? Because I'm the best photography student, and he needs help catching up, obviously! She slowed herself down, looking the younger boy in his eyes, before adding. Please? For Me?

+2 (Kira Kira), +2 (Runners Glow) = +4

'Wouldn't he do better if..." Grant looks over and sees the new boy walk in, realizes its because the new guy is hotter than he ever will be, heaves a sign, and grabs his things.

"Fine, Serah. Just don't say I never did anything for you."

Perhaps, ironically, the movements of the two students synched up perfectly that there was nowher for Timothy to go except right between the two of them.

Hey, I would have been fine at the front, you know.

Seeing the new kid, Meg leans over to her neighbor, Based off your performance so far this year, it would probably be wise for you to move closer to the front of the room. I've noticed you seem to be squinting to see the board, implying vision issues, likely astigmatism. Unless you are able to get glasses or contact lenses, trying to squint to see will only excaserbate the problem, as well as cause headaches.

Strong roll +1
Contingency Plan (Roll two, take the better)

"Uhh, no. I squint to read the board because of the terrible handwriting our teacher has. I mean, seriously, have you ever tried to read this stuff? Terribly done. And I don't think being closer would... oh, look. Someone else has already moved. Guess I'll just stay here."

"Ay yo, homes," Sydney says to her neighbor as she slides into her seat. "I'mma make this real easy. Y'all are gonna grab that seat up front before anybody else takes it, or I'mma take these," she spins her sharp-pointed craft scissors casually around an extended finger, "and see how good they work on fingers. Get the picture?" She doesn't quite glare, but she knows from experience that her level look is getting her point across.

Strong Conflict, Armed and Dangerous, Fearsome Reputation. +4 or +5 total, depending on whether really sharp craft scissors count as scary or not (they sure scare me :smalleek:).

"W-W-What? You're going to- oh,no, someone else already moved there, please. Please, j-just don't do, whatever you w-w-were going to!"

Illven
2016-05-21, 12:27 PM
You would have been fine, sure. But here, you'll blossom. Pearl insists, holding out her tupperware box again.

Amaril
2016-05-21, 03:20 PM
Sydney glares down at the student who's taken the other seat, then shakes her head at her mark and lowers the scissors. "Yeah, yer good. Don' worry 'bout it." Pearl and Serah receive another glare, even more intense, as Timothy ends up between them, almost on the opposite side of the room from her. She debates cutting class, now that her only real reason for caring is gone, but decides to stay. She's already here, and photography is sort of tolerable. Plus, with the heat on her, she can't get away with ditching too often this year. Sighing dejectedly, she leans back in her seat, puts her feet up on the desk, and waits for the learning to begin.

Aleolus
2016-05-21, 03:53 PM
Seeing Tim sit down in a different spot, Meg shrugs. I suppose. I can decipher his handwriting without too much difficulty, but that may simply be from years of practice thanks to my parents. Meg adjusts her glasses again, Though you should make certain to check your eyes regularly, many people don't realize that their vision is fading until after they have received corrective lenses or contacts.

7th son of sons
2016-05-21, 11:13 PM
'Wouldn't he do better if..." Grant looks over and sees the new boy walk in, realizes its because the new guy is hotter than he ever will be, heaves a sign, and grabs his things.

"Fine, Serah. Just don't say I never did anything for you."

Perhaps, ironically, the movements of the two students synched up perfectly that there was nowher for Timothy to go except right between the two of them.

Hey, I would have been fine at the front, you know.

Thank you so much! she called after Grant before turning to her neeeeeeeew neighbor. Hey new guy, haven't seen you before, names Serah, I'm on the rollerblading team, varsity racing. Ya might have heard of me, set a few records in my day. But, I mean, that was all in the past. Not that I'm not still great or anythingm but y'know... so anyway tell me about you, then? Sharing is caring and all that! She sped through her lines like she had somewhere to be. And in her head, she did: a one way trip to boyfriend town. Population: This guy. Whoever he was.

Lentrax
2016-05-22, 10:15 AM
You would have been fine, sure. But here, you'll blossom. Pearl insists, holding out her tupperware box again.

Why? Are you a phtographical genius or something?

Sydney glares down at the student who's taken the other seat, then shakes her head at her mark and lowers the scissors. "Yeah, yer good. Don' worry 'bout it." Pearl and Serah receive another glare, even more intense, as Timothy ends up between them, almost on the opposite side of the room from her. She debates cutting class, now that her only real reason for caring is gone, but decides to stay. She's already here, and photography is sort of tolerable. Plus, with the heat on her, she can't get away with ditching too often this year. Sighing dejectedly, she leans back in her seat, puts her feet up on the desk, and waits for the learning to begin.

The girl slumps into her chair, relieved. She probably won't remember anything from the period, but by sparing her, you probably just made her day.

Seeing Tim sit down in a different spot, Meg shrugs. I suppose. I can decipher his handwriting without too much difficulty, but that may simply be from years of practice thanks to my parents. Meg adjusts her glasses again, Though you should make certain to check your eyes regularly, many people don't realize that their vision is fading until after they have received corrective lenses or contacts.

"Are you nuts? Look, I don't know anything about you, but you don't just go around telling people how to live. Maybe you should get your eyes checked so you can see how much I don't care for you."

Thank you so much! she called after Grant before turning to her neeeeeeeew neighbor. Hey new guy, haven't seen you before, names Serah, I'm on the rollerblading team, varsity racing. Ya might have heard of me, set a few records in my day. But, I mean, that was all in the past. Not that I'm not still great or anythingm but y'know... so anyway tell me about you, then? Sharing is caring and all that! She sped through her lines like she had somewhere to be. And in her head, she did: a one way trip to boyfriend town. Population: This guy. Whoever he was.

Sorry, no. I have no idea who you are. I just moved back to the country from overseas.

Illven
2016-05-22, 11:50 AM
Why? Are you a phtographical genius or something?

I wish.... But I meant that.... We're all away from the teacher's judgmental glare. Pearl replied.

Aleolus
2016-05-22, 12:56 PM
"Are you nuts? Look, I don't know anything about you, but you don't just go around telling people how to live. Maybe you should get your eyes checked so you can see how much I don't care for you."

Meg says nothing to this, but her eyes narrow slightly as she slowly reaches up and adjusts her own glasses again, then turns back to the front of the class

7th son of sons
2016-05-22, 01:01 PM
Sorry, no. I have no idea who you are. I just moved back to the country from overseas.

Oh you travel? That's neato! Where ya been?

Lentrax
2016-05-22, 05:51 PM
I wish.... But I meant that.... We're all away from the teacher's judgmental glare. Pearl replied.

Is that important? Is this teacher that bad?

Oh you travel? That's neato! Where ya been?

Germany, Japan, Korea, even magical mystical places too, like Georgia.

Before more conversation can continue, the teacher arrives. Setting up a display table at the front of the room, he sets a camera bag on top of it.

"As you know, you wil all have a project to complete by the end of the semester. This project will need to be composed of a narrative of some kind, along with a minimum of thirty pictures to accompany the narrative. These photos must be on stock 300 Black and White Film. Which is why, for the last few weeks talking about the parts of the camera and how to appropriately disassemble, reassemble and use the cameras you will be assigned. However, now we begin to put that information to use." Everyone to retrieve a camera from the cabinet and get started..."

Fourth minutes later, the bell rings, signaling the end of class. Everyone puts their things away and grabs thier camera bags.

You have a couple of minutes to hang out before heading to your next class.

Aleolus
2016-05-22, 06:05 PM
Meg gets up with her bag, intending to go straight tp her locker to get away from her rude neighbor, when she sees her friend Pearl chatting with a strange boy. Curious, she approaches them

Amaril
2016-05-22, 06:19 PM
Sydney just tosses her camera back in the bag without care, pushing several classmates aside as she hurries to return it. That done, she zeroes in on Timothy and shoves her way back through the group to reach his side.

"'Sup, beautiful?" she says, immediately wrapping her arms around one of his and pressing against his side. "Thank God that's over, huh? Trust me, there's way better s*** ta do around here than sit in class."

Illven
2016-05-22, 06:27 PM
Syndey... Perhaps you should ask before throwing yourself on him. Pearl comments following from behind.

Aleolus
2016-05-22, 07:27 PM
As Meg approaches and sees the school delinquent, her face clouds over for. a moment, before giving Pearl her usual greeting of coming up bbehind her and groping her from behind

7th son of sons
2016-05-22, 07:44 PM
Serah smirked, wheeling herself besides Sydney, resting her elbow on the girls shoulder. Hey Syd, I see you met my new neighbor. T, this is Sydney, long time friend. She smiled smugly as she conversed, knowing how to dig Sydney just enough.

Amaril
2016-05-22, 07:51 PM
"Ehh, friend's a strong word," Sydney shrugs. She decides Pearl getting surprise groped is a better retort than any she could come up with, and just ignores her. "Anyway," she continues, looking back up at Timothy and batting her eyelashes, "wanna get outta here, get ta know this town a little better?"

Illven
2016-05-22, 08:03 PM
As Meg approaches and sees the school delinquent, her face clouds over for. a moment, before giving Pearl her usual greeting of coming up bbehind her and groping her from behind

Those... Those are my boobs. You're groping my boobs. Pearl replied in her standard greeting.

Aleolus
2016-05-22, 08:07 PM
Those... Those are my boobs. You're groping my boobs. Pearl replied in her standard greeting.

Yes I am, why does this still shock you? No significant changes, I notice. Meg then looks over her shoulder, hands still on Pearl's tits, So who's the new kid, Pearl?

Illven
2016-05-22, 10:40 PM
Yes I am, why does this still shock you? No significant changes, I notice. Meg then looks over her shoulder, hands still on Pearl's tits, So who's the new kid, Pearl?

Oh, uh. This is Tim. Tim this is my friend Meg. Pearl replied in introduction.

Lentrax
2016-05-23, 05:57 AM
Sydney just tosses her camera back in the bag without care, pushing several classmates aside as she hurries to return it. That done, she zeroes in on Timothy and shoves her way back through the group to reach his side.

"'Sup, beautiful?" she says, immediately wrapping her arms around one of his and pressing against his side. "Thank God that's over, huh? Trust me, there's way better s*** ta do around here than sit in class."

Honestly, I didn't mind it. I actually like photography.

Serah smirked, wheeling herself besides Sydney, resting her elbow on the girls shoulder. Hey Syd, I see you met my new neighbor. T, this is Sydney, long time friend. She smiled smugly as she conversed, knowing how to dig Sydney just enough.

Yeah. Timothy says, taking his arm out of Sydney's grip. We've already met.

"Ehh, friend's a strong word," Sydney shrugs. She decides Pearl getting surprise groped is a better retort than any she could come up with, and just ignores her. "Anyway," she continues, looking back up at Timothy and batting her eyelashes, "wanna get outta here, get ta know this town a little better?"

Maybe after school.

Oh, uh. This is Tim. Tim this is my friend Meg. Pearl replied in introduction.

That... is a very interesting way of saying hello to someone.

Aleolus
2016-05-23, 07:24 AM
That... is a very interesting way of saying hello to someone.

Meg looks Tim over, then walks over and starts feeling his shoulders, patting down his sides, squeezing his arms, and patting his hips Are you involved in any athletic programs?

Lentrax
2016-05-23, 08:05 AM
Before she can start trying to feel him in other places, Timothy takes a finger and places it against Meg's forehead, pushing her back.

You shouldn't do that to people you don't know.

Aleolus
2016-05-23, 08:34 AM
Before she can start trying to feel him in other places, Timothy takes a finger and places it against Meg's forehead, pushing her back.

You shouldn't do that to people you don't know.

Meg tilted her head to the side, a puzzled look on her face. I was simply trying to get an estimation of muscle mass and distribution. Based on the ratio of apparent size of shoulders-waist-hips, you look like you would have quite a bit of upper-body strength, making you well suited for certain sports, such as football or baseball. I never touch someone with lewd inntentions. Well... She pauses, thinking about the coming lunch with Andrea, and grins, Not unless they want me to

7th son of sons
2016-05-23, 08:45 AM
Meg tilted her head to the side, a puzzled look on her face. I was simply trying to get an estimation of muscle mass and distribution. Based on the ratio of apparent size of shoulders-waist-hips, you look like you would have quite a bit of upper-body strength, making you well suited for certain sports, such as football or wrestling. I never touch someone with lewd inntentions. Well... She pauses, thinking about the coming lunch with Andrea, and grins, Not unless they want me to

You want to check for muscle mass, Sydney offered, throwing up a flex, I've got you covered. But that's not this or that, Timothy, you need help getting to your next class?

Aleolus
2016-05-23, 08:58 AM
You want to check for muscle mass, Sydney offered, throwing up a flex, I've got you covered. But that's not this or that, Timothy, you need help getting to your next class?

Sydney, if you're wanting to show off muscle mass, you would do better to flex your legs, that's where most of yours is. You know that, Meg calmly states, glancing over at Sydney, one hand reaching towards her chest almost of its own volition

Lentrax
2016-05-23, 09:38 AM
It doesn't matter what you're checking for, you know. It is very rude to touch people you don't know, and some people may get the completely wrong idea about you.

Timothy then glances over at Sydney.

Sure. He pulls out his schedule and looks at it. Looks like I have Latin next, room 103.

Luck check (d4) for anyone who wants to be in his next class.

Aleolus
2016-05-23, 09:52 AM
It doesn't matter what you're checking for, you know. It is very rude to touch people you don't know, and some people may get the completely wrong idea about you.

Timothy then glances over at Sydney.

Sure. He pulls out his schedule and looks at it. Looks like I have Latin next, room 103.

Luck check (d4) for anyone who wants to be in his next class.

Meg pushes up her glasses, her other hand finding its target. That would be Ms. Garcia. A nice enough teacher, unless she catches you slacking off. C cups. Her hand gives Sydneys chest a squeeze, then lets go

No modifiers

Illven
2016-05-23, 11:43 AM
[roll0]

For freedom!

7th son of sons
2016-05-23, 01:11 PM
Got a six, it's in the OoC, as well as my embaressing 60 second delay post

Normally taking Latin would be an Un-Luck Roll, trust me.

Latin, huh? Dope. I'm right there with you. You don't look like much of a skater, but I'll slow myself down to get you there, don't worry.

Amaril
2016-05-25, 01:35 PM
Sydney reluctantly lets go of Tim, actually managing to look and feel a little ashamed--she doesn't even really notice Meg groping her. However, her face instantly brightens again when Timothy mentions Latin. "Yo, I got that too! Man, what's the universe tryin' ta say here?" She shoots a murderous glare over at Serah, but bites back the many threats that come to mind, remembering how Tim reacted with Pearl before.

Aleolus
2016-05-26, 12:34 AM
Since several of us all have our next class with Timothy here, it only makes sense the one who has the closest locker go with him to help him find it before class. Timothy, what's your locker number?

Lentrax
2016-05-26, 01:29 AM
Considering I don't have any reason to go there right now, I'll probably just go there later. Like right before lunch maybe. He decides to leave unsaid that, this far, he has seen enough to try and keep that information to himself.

But whatever. So, what's there to do in Granite Bay anyway?

Illven
2016-05-27, 12:00 AM
It's kinda boring this time of year. Pearl admits.

I mean it's supposed to be good restaurants, but I cook so much better. Pearl replies.

7th son of sons
2016-05-27, 04:19 AM
Boring!? What are ya talkin' about, girly! There's plenty of stuff to do: There's the arcade and... and the bowling ally... uhh... Laser... Tag? Okay, yeah, it's pretty slow this time of year.. Honestly, T, you're best off joining a club or a Sport if you want to fill some time.

Aleolus
2016-05-27, 11:38 PM
It's kinda boring this time of year. Pearl admits.

I mean it's supposed to be good restaurants, but I cook so much better. Pearl replies.

Not entirely true, there are some things to do. There is a library with a fair assortment of reading material to choose between, a movie theater that has decent films as often as not, and numerous smaller groups that get together in peoples homes for whatever form of entertainment they all enjoy, from movies, to video games, to tabletop games, to group sex even, Meg relates all of this calmly, seemingly unfazed by what she was listing. She then adds Unfortunately, I have to get my textbook. I will see you all in class. Pearl, I have someone I will be meeting up with alone during lunch, so I unfortunately won't be able to share your meal with you today, giving a nod of her head to the others, she leaves the room to go to her locker and get her things for her next class.

Illven
2016-05-28, 12:14 AM
Not entirely true, there are some things to do. There is a library with a fair assortment of reading material to choose between, a movie theater that has decent films as often as not, and numerous smaller groups that get together in peoples homes for whatever form of entertainment they all enjoy, from movies, to video games, to tabletop games, to group sex even, Meg relates all of this calmly, seemingly unfazed by what she was listing. She then adds Unfortunately, I have to get my textbook. I will see you all in class. Pearl, I have someone I will be meeting up with alone during lunch, so I unfortunately won't be able to share your meal with you today, giving a nod of her head to the others, she leaves the room to go to her locker and get her things for her next class.

Oh... Should I save you some then? Pearl offers.

Aleolus
2016-05-28, 09:50 PM
Oh... Should I save you some then? Pearl offers.

If you wouldn't mind! In exchange I'll save you some of the cookies I made last night. Peanut butter! Meg calls back as she leaves the room, on her way to her locker

Illven
2016-05-28, 10:04 PM
If you wouldn't mind! In exchange I'll save you some of the cookies I made last night. Peanut butter! Meg calls back as she leaves the room, on her way to her locker

Okay! Pearl lets out cheerfully waving goodbye to her friend.

Lentrax
2016-05-29, 07:10 PM

Hold on. Are you saying this school has some kind of sex club?

Aleolus
2016-05-30, 07:18 PM
Hold on. Are you saying this school has some kind of sex club?

Not the school, the town. If you know where to look. The school is largely for academics, as they should be! Meg responds, right before heading out the door

Lentrax
2016-06-02, 03:57 PM
Lunchtime. A quarter of the school dutifully walks through the lines, buying their lunches for the first of the four half periods set aside for lunch. As you all begin to converge in the cafeteria, you think you see a familiar looking boy... who is trying to get through the lines with his lunch, but it looks like he is being shaken down by the local thugs and would be bullies.

Allure D6: Don't worry, I got enough to share! +1 VP
Conflict D6: This is your turf! And this guy is your property! Assert your dominance. +1 VP
Skill D8: Convince the bullies that this one isn't worth the time. +2 VP

Illven
2016-06-03, 02:34 PM
That's when Pearl got up.

Hey Tim, I have more then enough. Ditch the tray, and the government processed food, and eat with me. She promised.

As she tried to lead him away she shot a glare at the bullies. Heathens. She mouthed.

Strong allure (+1), Cosplay enthusiast (+2). +3

7th son of sons
2016-06-03, 03:06 PM
WOOHOO! Serah's cheers echoed through the halls as she raced out of the classroom towards the lunch hall. If she was fast enough, she could get there before the rest of her hall let out for lunch, and there would be no chance she'd hit anyone! Flying through the halls, her eyes open and scanning for potential obstacles. But at the end of the hall, after another leap down the stairs, she saw that boy from earlier. Was... was he getting picked on? And he was waiting for that crappy school food? No, no, no, no, no, no, that wouldn't do. Boys his age needed one thing and one thing only: MEAT.

Rolling up by his side, Serah draped an arm around him in a move that may have seemed smooth, but actually just let her keep her balance and catch a breather. Aye, yo, she said between deep breaths, you don't want anything this place is serving up, new dude. Come on, come sit with me, I got plenty of Steak and Beef Kebabs for the both of us!

Strong Roll +1, Runners Glow +2 = +3