PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder PSIBERTECH!: New cybernetic options for psionic characters

Thealtruistorc
2016-05-16, 05:48 PM
Greetings, greetings everyone. I'm here with a new batch of pathfinder homebrew that once again involves psionics and the technology guide (in the vein of Dreamscarred Press' upcoming Arcforge expansion).

Presented below are an original set of continually improving pieces of equipment that I call psibertech, various pieces of mechanical augmentation that hone one's manifesting abilities. At the time of presenting, I have created three pieces designed for three separate character types, and have more ideas on the way. Critiques and suggestions are most certainly welcome.

Enjoy! (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gSdwPdLtxRIeh9OpQhrZXdqgJvT2gxnqzoFGwlPjFvw/edit)

Thealtruistorc
2016-05-17, 05:48 PM
Updated with two new pieces of psibertech. These are intended for telepathic and clairvoyant characters, and I'm sure that people can have a lot of fun with them.

Thealtruistorc
2016-05-19, 06:55 PM
Updated with three more, one of which is intended for monsters. I'm curious to see how this could be an alternate method for granting template-style abilities (and who doesn't like cyborg undead?)

Thealtruistorc
2016-05-31, 09:52 PM
Updated with a restructured system for purchases as well as a whole bunch of new pieces of equipment. Thoughts are greatly appreciated

tsj
2016-06-01, 02:45 PM
There is some cool stuff among your psibertech components,
also, I like the concept of augmenting psionics with tech...

my favorites are...

Collectivist’s Mental Uplink (that has borg written all over it, I love it)

Structure of the Piecemeal Cyborg (very useful, but should perhaps apply to any piece of implanted tech)

NanoMetabolic Interface (Classic piece of cyber technology, very nice)

Necrotic Scourge Augmentation (Reminds me of those undead tech things from warmachine)

Thealtruistorc
2016-06-06, 05:43 PM
I'm glad that you like them.

Updated with another one, definitely one of my favorite creations so far.

khadgar567
2016-06-06, 07:43 PM
I'm glad that you like them.

Updated with another one, definitely one of my favorite creations so far.
Personal favorite nomad legs if used properly(mech armor feat with trusters) youcan get 150 feat fly speed

Thealtruistorc
2016-06-10, 10:04 AM
Updated with three more. A tad concerned about the balance, so some investigation would be nice.

Thealtruistorc
2016-09-21, 04:42 PM
Updated with two new pieces: a hologram projector that conjures spirits and a set of facial prosthesis that fool divinations. Critique is still appreciated.