PDA

View Full Version : Quick question

TheAlmightyOne
2007-06-26, 07:18 AM
Are the hobgoblins talking about the sopranos. I dont watchg it but I heard the last episode of the previous series sucked so Im just asking.

RobbyPants
2007-06-26, 07:24 AM
Are the hobgoblins talking about the sopranos. I dont watchg it but I heard the last episode of the previous series sucked so Im just asking.
Yes. The ending was left completely up in the air with an "artsy fade to black". If you want to read a funny spoof on it, check out this article in the Onion (http://www.theonion.com/content/news/james_gandolfini_shot_by_closure), a satirical news paper. It's a stupid spoof, but funny.

Emperor Ing
2007-06-26, 07:29 AM
Gandalfini and The Sopranos producers are gonna get it, they wrote their own death sentences/death warrants/suicide notes

Trail!
Crimes against humanity
Guilty
Punishment
Death!
Blade
END!!!

the_tick_rules
2007-06-26, 09:36 AM
xykon gave his minions cable, how generous.

kpenguin
2007-06-26, 11:04 AM
xykon gave his minions cable, how generous.

Or perhaps they snuck in some crystal-ball time.

Sigbru
2007-06-26, 11:36 AM
That cofirm that Rich sometimes
Make jokes righ on time
Heh

evileeyore
2007-06-26, 12:12 PM

Could also be talking about the final episode of Stargate: SG1. They ended without any wrap up either, but they expect to wrap all their loose ends in direct to DVD movies.

Imrahil
2007-06-26, 12:29 PM
Could also be talking about the final episode of Stargate: SG1. They ended without any wrap up either, but they expect to wrap all their loose ends in direct to DVD movies.

Stargate, however, was on for ten seasons, not eight.