PDA

View Full Version : If you had one unrestricted free wish, what would it be?

magicalmagicman
2016-05-17, 04:04 AM
My DM is allowing me to have 1 wish if I can keep a pitfiend under necrotic tumor for an entire year, or a Glabrezu for one month.

Anyways, if you had 1 unrestricted free wish what would it be?

1. Custom Item
2. Non Custom Item

I'm thinking of a belly piercing of at will wishes of one billion caster level and the wishes has one billion xp cap. By RAW, the table of estimating prices does not forbid such a custom item from existing, it just allows the DM to set an arbitrary price. For one moment though, I was almost tempted to get an item that granted the feat Ignore Material Components.

If custom items are not allowed though, what would yours be? Mine is definitely Rod of Excellent Magic.

Max Caysey
2016-05-17, 04:14 AM
I would want an item, that granted upon its wearer, all feats, spell-like, supernatural abilities, extraordinary abilities, class abilities and immunities...

magicalmagicman
2016-05-17, 04:58 AM
I would want an item, that granted upon its wearer, all feats, spell-like, supernatural abilities, extraordinary abilities, class abilities and immunities...

What would your non-custom item wish be?

I don't think you can get all the stuff you claim you can get. There are no estimating costs for all the stuff you want, with the exception of feats, which is pushing it because there is that one weapon that acts like you have cleave, which is why I take my comment about getting ignore material components back.

Hogsy
2016-05-17, 05:42 AM
My DM is allowing me to have 1 wish if I can keep a pitfiend under necrotic tumor for an entire year, or a Glabrezu for one month.

Anyways, if you had 1 unrestricted free wish what would it be?

1. Custom Item
2. Non Custom Item

I'm thinking of a belly piercing of at will wishes of one billion caster level and the wishes has one billion xp cap. By RAW, the table of estimating prices does not forbid such a custom item from existing, it just allows the DM to set an arbitrary price. For one moment though, I was almost tempted to get an item that granted the feat Ignore Material Components.

If custom items are not allowed though, what would yours be? Mine is definitely Rod of Excellent Magic.

I'd use it for a custom power that'd fit my character from a story perspective. Getting an item that I could get with gold would seem like a waste. I'd choose either an awesome weapon, an awesome power or an awesome item that wouldn't otherwise exist in the world specifically made for my character. I know my party and my DM so custom items/anything would be allowed. As long as they're awesome, not stupidly OP and fit the narrative.

khadgar567
2016-05-17, 05:50 AM
if experimental stuff on table
1 custom item something let me use mind rape as sla as epic 20 wizard
2 normal item from steel forge twisted gambit
okay here is the plan use the 1. item to get gambit give you deed to the Material Plane. then depart any one you dont like to negative energy plane

Mordrigar
2016-05-17, 08:35 AM
Why don't you ask for Ruby Rod of Asmodeus? Not the rod itself, but a replica with same stats.
and for custom item, "Rod of Genesis", casts spell Genesis 1/day