PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder PF - Can You An Entire Custom Character?

unseenmage
2016-05-17, 07:52 PM
Theres are rules and guidelines for a LOT of custom character elements from races to weapons to spells to constructs.

Is it possible to play a character using nothing but custom elements?

inuyasha
2016-05-17, 08:04 PM
Theres are rules and guidelines for a LOT of custom character elements from races to weapons to spells to constructs.

Is it possible to play a character using nothing but custom elements?

I'm a little unsure of what you mean, but I suppose you could play a custom race (using the Race Builder) and play that new super-flexible Vigilante class. Equip yourself with custom weapons from the weapon-master's guide (or whatever it's called) and piecemail armor and you're golden.

Elroy114
2016-05-17, 08:05 PM
that sounds interesting

unseenmage
2016-05-17, 08:25 PM
I'm a little unsure of what you mean, but I suppose you could play a custom race (using the Race Builder) and play that new super-flexible Vigilante class. Equip yourself with custom weapons from the weapon-master's guide (or whatever it's called) and piecemail armor and you're golden.

Vigilante you say? Will we have to dip to get the casting of custom spells?

Any clue where, even 3rd party, we could find custom mundane gear?
(though now i think about it we could make all our gear custom weapons that are also 'tools')

Pyromancer999
2016-05-18, 12:51 AM
Vigilante you say? Will we have to dip to get the casting of custom spells?

Nope. The Zealot, Cabalist, and Warlock archetypes all give 6th level spellcasting in exchange for a lot of your talents(around half, I think).

For custom spells, just use Words of Power to throw together customized spell effects as you please.