PDA

View Full Version : Card Yu-gi-oh! TCG Discussion II: Get your game on!

CrackedChair
2016-05-19, 03:02 PM
Hello, and welcome to the second Yu-gi-oh Trading card game discussion thread!

Here, you may discuss several topics with fellow forumers about the TCG and any news related to it. However, lets keep it to the TCG and leave the talk about the Anime/Manga/Movies/anything else to the Media discussion. We don't want to break rules, after all!

To start things off, Konami posted the date for the next booster pack sneak peek for the new booster pack, The Dark Illusion, on the official website recently. The Sneak peek will showcase the booster pack July 30 and/or July 31. Be sure to stop by your local card shop for it!

And with that, Let's duel!

TurboGhast
2016-05-21, 06:55 AM
What high scale fairy pendulum monsters are there? I'm making an archetypeless fairy-type deck, and am seeking something to use with Guiding Ariadne.
I'm willing to use cards with archetypes, just not ones that require using more cards of a particular archetype.

CrackedChair
2016-05-21, 08:14 AM
What high scale fairy pendulum monsters are there? I'm making an archetypeless fairy-type deck, and am seeking something to use with Guiding Ariadne.
I'm willing to use cards with archetypes, just not ones that require using more cards of a particular archetype.

I think you are out of luck, cause I don't think there is any other fairy pendulum monsters out there. Sorry.
Here's to hoping there is more fairy-pendulum monsters that will be released with The Dark Illusion.