PDA

View Full Version : Equipping a Low-Level Scout

Delaney Gale
2007-06-26, 03:33 PM
Ok, this is an atypical equipping question.

I'm drawing a comic book based off of the adventurers of my party as a gift for the guys I've been playing with. Hopefully it should be finished about the time I graduate? :D

I'm just about to introduce my character into the party, and I remember that at that point they had a low-level (2nd or 3rd) scout with them. I was going to cut him out, but his (extensive) family is a recurring element in the campaign, so he's a good intro to that idea. I don't have any of my books with me- I'm working a summer job on the opposite coast I live on- and I've never played a scout, so I can't really answer this question.

What would your typical low-level scout be wearing? What weapons would he be carrying?

Indon
2007-06-26, 03:35 PM
A Spyglass.

GoblinJTHM
2007-06-26, 03:38 PM
lots of camouflage face/hand/exposed skin paint, some sort of lvl appropriate device that can grant invisibility at least once.

Drider
2007-06-26, 04:30 PM
composite shortbow, differant types of arrows,

Matthew
2007-06-26, 04:36 PM
Natural coloured Military Cloak, Military Boots, Light Armour, Dagger, Sword, Spear/Bow. Perhaps a Light Pack and some Rope.

Delaney Gale
2007-06-26, 04:37 PM
Natural coloured Military Cloak, Military Boots, Light Armour, Dagger, Sword, Spear/Bow. Perhaps a Light Pack and some Rope.

Yay clear imagery, and appropriate for a 2nd/3rd level scout. Thanks.

Bassetking
2007-06-26, 04:39 PM
Studded Leather armor, Shortsword, Backpack. Light Crossbow.

Matthew
2007-06-27, 08:33 PM
Yay clear imagery, and appropriate for a 2nd/3rd level scout. Thanks.
Forgot to say Quiver and 6-24 Arrows if you go with a Bow, but you probably already figured that. Anyway, glad to be of help.