PDA

View Full Version : Awful Hospital: Seriously, the Worst Ever

enderlord99
2016-05-20, 01:48 PM
There's a comic with that name on bogleech. It is similar to Homestuck, except way, way grosser.

Discus, please.

Personally, I just reached the part with Dr. Coccus.

Captain Raveman
2016-05-22, 12:03 AM
I read it for a while, and it's alright.

Professor Gnoll
2016-05-22, 03:26 AM
I haven't gotten very far through it, but I like it. It is pretty awful, though.

enderlord99
2016-05-22, 11:34 AM
I haven't gotten very far through it, but I like it. It is pretty awful, though.

Minor spoiler: Crash is utterly terrifying.

A cross between Flowey and GLaDOS, turned up not only to eleven but to at least thirteen, and on a vastly larger scale.

On crack and steroids.

The crack is also on steroids, as are the first instance of steroids.

...So yeah.

smuchmuch
2016-05-22, 02:36 PM
A cross between Flowey and GLaDOS, turned up not only to eleven but to at least thirteen, and on a vastly larger scale.

With a bit of a shout out to AM (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EddX9hnhDS4) as well.
But hey at least he's likely not afiliated to the Parliement.

Also some of his answer in the comment section were... enlightening.

Been reading for a whil, it's good if you're not easily disgusted and enjoy creepy pasta/lovecraftianish n a very cartoonish style, which is a speciality of bogleech.
(Ps: bacteriaphobes and dolphin lovers should probably avoid :smalltongue:)

Kislath
2016-05-27, 12:39 AM
Ah! Good! I lost the link to it long ago, so I'm glad someone reposted it.

Winterwind
2016-05-31, 04:55 PM
I used to like it more during its first 200 or so strips, before all of those game aspects started setting in and he started to use sprite art in every other update. This said, I'm still loving it; on the list of webcomics I read, it's definitely in the top 3.

Also I really like all of the auxiliary stuff, and how it all ties together - all of the creepypasta short stories and whatnot (that can nowadays be found in the Library).