PDA

View Full Version : New dm harem time adventures (hshc, ic)

7th son of sons
2016-05-20, 11:03 PM
The first day of the first year of Wormwood Academy. Hundreds of students wait outside her walls, each eager to see what sort of world lies within the modern walls of the worlds first educational center of its kind. Among them, there is you. In this new world of new creatures, many of which you've only read about, how will you ensure this year kicks off in your favor?

Any kind of roll, any kind of scenario. DC is 8. Anyone who breaks it gets 2 VP, but the person who gets the highest gets 3, and draws the attention of a very certain someone! Be creative. and have fun!

Illven
2016-05-20, 11:24 PM
Ophelia for her part had already seeked out one of the prettier Nymphs or Succubi

And was currently chatting them up.

So you know. She says wrapping an arm around them. It might be tough for you to in the human world. If anyone gives you any problems you can always talk to me. She offers with a smile, hugging the monster girl.

Gorgeous gi, Shameless, Practiced grace. (Total of 8)

Vexing
2016-05-20, 11:36 PM
"Cepheus." Another one finished.

Chalk scraped comfortingly against the blackboard, an infinitely more tolerable noise than the crowd Matthias had been forced to suffer through on the way to school today. Many of them were still out on school grounds, mortals and supernaturals alike, mingling and getting to know their classmates. What a waste, he thought to himself with a small sigh. Slacking off instead of getting ready for classes, and making an unholy racket besides! The din alone had been reason enough to head into the building the moment he was allowed, sequestering himself in the relative gloom and quietude of the Astronomy Class' lecture hall.

"Cassiopeia." The stars were slowly connected, chalk tapping gently enough to mark their positions without fracturing. He'd taken down one of the textbooks, closed the blinds of the room, and was copying one of the star maps he'd taken a liking to on the blackboard. It had been a pleasant surprise to discover that the heavens were very similar in the 'mundane' world, with only a few pesky name changes. What better way to brush up on studies for his classes and calm himself from the morning than by familiarizing himself with the stars?

Not that it compared to the real thing, of course. But beggars couldn't be choosers. "And...Lacerta." Matthias smiles evenly as he marks out the shape of the little lizard. A perfect diversion before he would have to find his homeroom. It was relaxing enough that he almost didn't think about his horns not having grown in over the summer. Almost.

Not sure if we were supposed to start outside the building or not, but I thought 'any scenario' would be nice and broad!

Opening with "Deep Freeze" (+2 to Skill and Conflict/-2 to Allure and Luck for the next three rolls), utilizing Stargazer's +2, and Skill is Matthias' Strong roll for copying the sky map--a total of +5 to the Skill Roll: [roll0]

Edit: Barely!

Aleolus
2016-05-21, 12:04 AM
Giselle had just finished a performance on stage, calling out to the crowd Thank you, Wormwood, here's looking at a great year! before leaping down into the crowd to shake hands and run among her fans.

Skill roll
Strong roll +1
Idol talent +2
Star quality +1 (?)

igordragonian
2016-05-22, 09:31 AM
Yami smiled, waving from her pink monster car. Fans took a photos. She have bumped into a smaller car, while distracted by the fans."Kyyyaaaaaa!!!!" Yami screamed with horror. She have hurrily opened the door. She wore a little crown on her head, a red sparkly colar on her neck, with black skull with star eyes. She wore skimpy red sparkly red corset bra with her symbol on each breast- black skull with stars as eyes. She wore short black slitted skirt with her symbol in red version, red belt with golden skulls, and long socks on her legs- ine stripy and the other with skulls. "Did somebody gotten hurt?!" she have asked paniced- her breasts bounced at her yell- she have lost balance , and fell forward- right on her breasts, as her feet still was inside the car. Her panties now was exposed to the world, but that was more than that- her breasts was pressed to the floor, her face flushed red."OoO0oOh..."she moaned loudly, in a way which made probably dozen nose bleeds... including herself!
"OoOoh... I.. need someone.. to hold my heart.." she whined, moaned and begged- this also was a famouse line from her last hit song.

Strong-Allure, Kira Kira, Stage Presence, touchy spot.+6 in general.

NeoPhoenix0
2016-05-22, 11:23 AM
Well, here Camilla was at a new school, and of course there are the typical idiots that think just because you are alone that you are an easy target to harass. They would soon learn to leave her and her quick temper alone. She gave them a menacing glare saying, "You should be careful of who you get in the way off." She shows her fangs and grabs two of her favorite cooking knives from her bag, after all she wouldn't trust them to be in the luggage. She was still in control enough to not try to kill them, but she thought it would be a good way to scare them off if she looked like she was fighting for real.

conflict: Terrifying Presence +2, Armed and Dangerous +2, Sanguine Kiss +1, strong roll +1, Elemental Affinity? +2, +8

7th son of sons
2016-05-22, 01:41 PM
Ophelia for her part had already seeked out one of the prettier Nymphs or Succubi

And was currently chatting them up.

So you know. She says wrapping an arm around them. It might be tough for you to in the human world. If anyone gives you any problems you can always talk to me. She offers with a smile, hugging the monster girl.

The Nymph in question seems a bit surprised, if pleasantly, by your affection. "You seem pretty calm about this whole... monster girl thing."

"Cepheus." Another one finished.

Chalk scraped comfortingly against the blackboard, an infinitely more tolerable noise than the crowd Matthias had been forced to suffer through on the way to school today. Many of them were still out on school grounds, mortals and supernaturals alike, mingling and getting to know their classmates. What a waste, he thought to himself with a small sigh. Slacking off instead of getting ready for classes, and making an unholy racket besides! The din alone had been reason enough to head into the building the moment he was allowed, sequestering himself in the relative gloom and quietude of the Astronomy Class' lecture hall.

"Cassiopeia." The stars were slowly connected, chalk tapping gently enough to mark their positions without fracturing. He'd taken down one of the textbooks, closed the blinds of the room, and was copying one of the star maps he'd taken a liking to on the blackboard. It had been a pleasant surprise to discover that the heavens were very similar in the 'mundane' world, with only a few pesky name changes. What better way to brush up on studies for his classes and calm himself from the morning than by familiarizing himself with the stars?

Not that it compared to the real thing, of course. But beggars couldn't be choosers. "And...Lacerta." Matthias smiles evenly as he marks out the shape of the little lizard. A perfect diversion before he would have to find his homeroom. It was relaxing enough that he almost didn't think about his horns not having grown in over the summer. Almost.

"Excuse me, young man," Came the voice of the Astronomy Teacher, a woman whose name you'd gathered to be Ms, or Mrs, Derleth. "A little early for class, do you not think?"

Giselle had just finished a performance on stage, calling out to the crowd Thank you, Wormwood, here's looking at a great year! before leaping down into the crowd to shake hands and run among her fans.

The fans in question were more than happy with your performance, maybe less so than you were expecting, but still, if you were looking to make a splash, you definitely did. Plenty of young men, and even a few women, clamor for your attention.

Yami smiled, waving from her pink monster car. Fans took a photos. She have bumped into a smaller car, while distracted by the fans."Kyyyaaaaaa!!!!" Yami screamed with horror. She have hurrily opened the door. She wore a little crown on her head, a red sparkly colar on her neck, with black skull with star eyes. She wore skimpy red sparkly red corset bra with her symbol on each breast- black skull with stars as eyes. She wore short black slitted skirt with her symbol in red version, red belt with golden skulls, and long socks on her legs- ine stripy and the other with skulls. "Did somebody gotten hurt?!" she have asked paniced- her breasts bounced at her yell- she have lost balance , and fell forward- right on her breasts, as her feet still was inside the car. Her panties now was exposed to the world, but that was more than that- her breasts was pressed to the floor, her face flushed red."OoO0oOh..."she moaned loudly, in a way which made probably dozen nose bleeds... including herself!
"OoOoh... I.. need someone.. to hold my heart.." she whined, moaned and begged- this also was a famouse line from her last hit song.

The sound of plenty of snapping photos nearly drowned out the sounds of a number of people moving to help you back to your feet. There were few better ways to get the attention of a new group than overwhelming sexuality.

Well, here Camilla was at a new school, and of course there are the typical idiots that think just because you are alone that you are an easy target to harass. They would soon learn to leave her and her quick temper alone. She gave them a menacing glare saying, "You should be careful of who you get in the way off." She shows her fangs and grabs two of her favorite cooking knives from her bag, after all she wouldn't trust them to be in the luggage. She was still in control enough to not try to kill them, but she thought it would be a good way to scare them off if she looked like she was fighting for real.

Compared to some of the others, your first appearance draws a much smaller reaction. However, it is more... direct. You feel two strong, but definitely feminine, arms wrap around your chest, and your not quite sure if they're trying to grope you, tickle you, wrestle you, or all three. Easy there, cutie, nows not the time for all that. You hear a voice near your ear, calm but firm. You know there's easier ways than gettin' stabby.

Illven
2016-05-22, 01:48 PM
Why wouldn't I? Olivia replies with a smile.

Just because you have pointed ears, and are the prettiest woman I have ever met doesn't mean your heart doesn't beat like mine.

7th son of sons
2016-05-22, 01:56 PM
Why wouldn't I? Olivia replies with a smile.

Just because you have pointed ears, and are the prettiest woman I have ever met doesn't mean your heart doesn't beat like mine.

Said pointed ears seemed to burn red, as did the rest of her face, as she turned to face away from you. "You're just saying that...."

igordragonian
2016-05-22, 02:27 PM
Well it's not like Yami did it on purpose! She still blushed. "I.. am.. so.. sorry..." she panted.
"Thank you... all. All of are far too kind..." she said sweetly.
She totally has forgotten of the accident she just made a second ago, and wiped the blood from her nose.
"Now, if you don't mind, I'v got school to attend to.."

Aleolus
2016-05-22, 02:35 PM
The fans in question were more than happy with your performance, maybe less so than you were expecting, but still, if you were looking to make a splash, you definitely did. Plenity of young men, and even a few women, clamor for your attention.

I will make my way through the group towards the door, greeting as many of them as. I pass as I can, be it shaking hands, kissing cheeks, a few photos, though most of them will have to be satisfied just feeling me brush past their hands as I go

7th son of sons
2016-05-22, 02:45 PM
Well it's not like Yami did it on purpose! She still blushed. "I.. am.. so.. sorry..." she panted.
"Thank you... all. All of are far too kind..." she said sweetly.
She totally has forgotten of the accident she just made a second ago, and wiped the blood from her nose.
"Now, if you don't mind, I'v got school to attend to.."

I will make my way through the group towards the door, greeting as many of them as. I pass as I can, be it shaking hands, kissing cheeks, a few photos, though most of them will have to be satisfied just feeling me brush past their hands as I go

As you get a good look, beyond the crowd that so adores you, you can see there's only one crowd of students so thorougly packed around one person. A fellow Idol, Giselle Burns/Yami Yomara. You've heard of one another, either through the news or through the professional grapevine, but to go to the same school? What are the odds?

igordragonian
2016-05-22, 02:59 PM
"Coming through, dear bloody lovers.." she said softly, squeazing through the crowd.
"Well well..." Yami had confronted the other idol."It seems some dark puppeter has played with our strings, to make this fatefull meeting!"" she said dramaticly.

NeoPhoenix0
2016-05-22, 03:16 PM
Compared to some of the others, your first appearance draws a much smaller reaction. However, it is more... direct. You feel two strong, but definitely feminine, arms wrap around your chest, and your not quite sure if they're trying to grope you, tickle you, wrestle you, or all three. Easy there, cutie, nows not the time for all that. You hear a voice near your ear, calm but firm. You know there's easier ways than gettin' stabby.

Camilla lets out a gasp of surprise and her face turns red. "I was just going to scare them off." she said defensively, almost as a reaction. She turns her head to see who was grabbing her.

Aleolus
2016-05-22, 03:18 PM
Gisele's smile becomes slightly more menacing at the sight of Yami. Yami Youmara. What a surprise to see you here, she then gives her outfit a long once-over, and adds Still using sex appeal to make up for the fact your music is mediocre at best?

7th son of sons
2016-05-22, 03:25 PM
Camilla lets out a gasp of surprise and her face turns red. "I was just going to scare them off." she said defensively, almost as a reaction. She turns her head to see who was grabbing her.

Your face nearly bumps into the other girls face. Long, unnaturally white hair, soft features, and sharp amber eyes compliment a knowing smile as her eyes meet yours. Well, if that's all it is, she replies, releasing her hold on you, I'm glad we don't need to escalate. Would hate to put a bruise on a pretty face.

NeoPhoenix0
2016-05-22, 03:38 PM
Your face nearly bumps into the other girls face. Long, unnaturally white hair, soft features, and sharp amber eyes compliment a knowing smile as her eyes meet yours. Well, if that's all it is, she replies, releasing her hold on you, I'm glad we don't need to escalate. Would hate to put a bruise on a pretty face.

"I-I'm sorry I c-caused you trouble. My name's Camilla." She stammered quickly putting her knives away.

igordragonian
2016-05-22, 04:05 PM
Gisele's smile becomes slightly more menacing at the sight of Yami. Yami Youmara. What a surprise to see you here, she then gives her outfit a long once-over, and adds Still using sex appeal to make up for the fact your music is mediocre at best?

Yami's warm smile, vanished, and turned cold.
"What was that?" she cupping her palm next to her ear. "Was it the whine of the lonely winds from the dark citadel of the solitude? Or was it the Gisele's jealous bleeding all over the place?"
One of her most sugary pesudo gothic songs called "Citadel Of Solitude." About vampire superman.
Yep.

OOC- How does Gisele dressing up??

Illven
2016-05-22, 04:07 PM
Said pointed ears seemed to burn red, as did the rest of her face, as she turned to face away from you. "You're just saying that...."

I'm just speaking the truth is all. Olivia replies kissing her cheek.

So what was the monster world like?

7th son of sons
2016-05-22, 04:20 PM
"I-I'm sorry I c-caused you trouble. My name's Camilla." She stammered quickly putting her knives away.

Trouble? Pssh, hardly, she replied coolly, her eyes following your knives until they were fully away. Name's Valerie.

I'm just speaking the truth is all. Olivia replies kissing her cheek.

So what was the monster world like?

"Well... uhhh... what's the... human world like? I guess think like that, but I guess, prettier? Well, sometimes prettier. Sometimes a lot and I mean a LOT less pretty"

Aleolus
2016-05-22, 04:32 PM
Yami's warm smile, vanished, and turned cold.
"What was that?" she cupping her palm next to her ear. "Was it the whine of the lonely winds from the dark citadel of the solitude? Or was it the Gisele's jealous bleeding all over the place?"
One of her most sugary pesudo gothic songs called "Citadel Of Solitude." About vampire superman.
Yep.

OOC- How does Gisele dressing up??

Gisele sneers You can stop quoting songs, Yami. It doesn't make you dark.

She just finished a set, so she is still in her stage clothes. Thigh-high, black leather platform heels; a black, ruffled skirt that when smoothed down would go about 1 1/2 inchs down her legs (so anyone in the front few rows of her show would have easily been able to see her black semi-sheer panties, the type where it seems like you should be able to see through them, but you can't), a black corset cinched up enough to make her D cups pop, light makeup, and her dark brown hair loose down her back, about shoulder length

Illven
2016-05-22, 04:37 PM
"Well... uhhh... what's the... human world like? I guess think like that, but I guess, prettier? Well, sometimes prettier. Sometimes a lot and I mean a LOT less pretty"

That bad, huh? Olivia asks with a grin.

You ever consider marital arts? She asks stretching obstinately to show her gi, in actuality to show off her figure.

igordragonian
2016-05-22, 04:39 PM
Gisele sneers You can stop quoting songs, Yami. It doesn't make you dark.

She just finished a set, so she is still in her stage clothes. Thigh-high, black leather platform heels; a black, ruffled skirt that when smoothed down would go about 1 1/2 inchs down her legs (so anyone in the front few rows of her show would have easily been able to see her black semi-sheer panties, the type where it seems like you should be able to see through them, but you can't), a black corset cinched up enough to make her D cups pop, light makeup, and her dark brown hair loose down her back, about shoulder length

"I am a quarter vampire. Don't you know that?" She has asked with raised eyebrow.

7th son of sons
2016-05-22, 04:43 PM
That bad, huh? Olivia asks with a grin.

You ever consider marital arts? She asks stretching obstinately to show her gi, in actuality to show off her figure.

"No I uhhhhh..." her brain seemed to skip a beat as she saw your figure take full bloom in your martial arts attire "I uhhhh...."

Illven
2016-05-22, 04:47 PM
"No I uhhhhh..." her brain seemed to skip a beat as she saw your figure take full bloom in your martial arts attire "I uhhhh...."

I uhhhhhh. Might have changed my mind? Olivia teases stepping closer.

NeoPhoenix0
2016-05-22, 04:54 PM
Trouble? Pssh, hardly, she replied coolly, her eyes following your knives until they were fully away. Name's Valerie.

"Well, if you want I could cook something for you sometime." Camilla said having a hard time meeting Valerie's eyes.

7th son of sons
2016-05-22, 04:54 PM
I uhhhhhh. Might have changed my mind? Olivia teases stepping closer.

The nymph nodded, not yet ready words. "I uhhhhhh... y-you could teach me?" She finally spoke again, trying desperately to remain smooth and cool despite evidently being very not.

"Well, if you want I could cook something for you sometime." Camilla said having a hard time meeting Valerie's eyes.

Oh yeah? You cook, Cami? Sounds great! But it might be a little tough if you can't even look at me, she teased, sliding from behind the girl to her front. She wore a long blue jacket and similarly styled pants, but beneath said jacket was little more than a tight crop top, exposing her barely visible abs and emphasizing her chest. What's a matter? Did I embaress you?

Illven
2016-05-22, 05:06 PM
The nymph nodded, not yet ready words. "I uhhhhhh... y-you could teach me?" She finally spoke again, trying desperately to remain smooth and cool despite evidently being very not.

Private lessons? Olivia replied with a grin For a cutie like you, no problem. Olivia. She said extending a hand.

Aleolus
2016-05-22, 05:07 PM
"I am a quarter vampire. Don't you know that?" She has asked with raised eyebrow.

Yes I did. That doesn't mean you have to speak using your own lyrics, though, Gisele steps closer, her face looking snide and unimpressed

7th son of sons
2016-05-22, 05:09 PM
Private lessons? Olivia replied with a grin For a cutie like you, no problem. Olivia. She said extending a hand.

The nymph took your hand in hers, a light blush still highlighting her cheeks. "D-Desdemona. Nice to... to meat you..."

Illven
2016-05-22, 05:17 PM
The nymph took your hand in hers, a light blush still highlighting her cheeks. "D-Desdemona. Nice to... to meat you..."

Not nearly as nice as it is to meet you, Desdemona. Olivia replied kissing her hand.

NeoPhoenix0
2016-05-22, 05:28 PM
Oh yeah? You cook, Cami? Sounds great! But it might be a little tough if you can't even look at me, she teased, sliding from behind the girl to her front. She wore a long blue jacket and similarly styled pants, but beneath said jacket was little more than a tight crop top, exposing her barely visible abs and emphasizing her chest. What's a matter? Did I embaress you?

"I'm sorry, you just look so s-stunning." She said looking up. "and you grabbed..." she trailed off smiling and blushing furiously.

Vexing
2016-05-22, 05:31 PM
"Excuse me, young man," Came the voice of the Astronomy Teacher, a woman whose name you'd gathered to be Ms, or Mrs, Derleth. "A little early for class, do you not think?"

"Which is why I'm here, Miss...Derleth? That's right, isn't it?" Matthias frowns as he responds, pausing in his work. Out of respect for her position he lowered the chalk, closed the book, and moved both to the desk before turning around to meet her eyes directly; after all, it wouldn't do to be labeled 'rude' on the first day of classes. "I'm Matthias Durans. I forget when I have this class, specifically. Fifth period, I'd thought." He looked her over disinterestedly, trying to determine where she fell on the 'human' to 'supernatural' spectrum.

igordragonian
2016-05-22, 05:44 PM
Yes I did. That doesn't mean you have to speak using your own lyrics, though, Gisele steps closer, her face looking snide and unimpressed

"And what make you think you are better than me?!" Yami growled, stepped forward- her chest bounced, and she have lost balance falling on her rival!

7th son of sons
2016-05-22, 05:52 PM
Not nearly as nice as it is to meet you, Desdemona. Olivia replied kissing her hand.

Desdemona's face reddened again as some of her nearby friends caught up with her, some giggling at her obvious embarassment, some looking you over with interest.

"I'm sorry, you just look so s-stunning." She said looking up. "and you grabbed..." she trailed off smiling and blushing furiously.

Well aint you a little charmer, she replied with a wide, toothy smile. Tell ya what, lover girl, walk me to class? she offered her hand to you.

"Which is why I'm here, Miss...Derleth? That's right, isn't it?" Matthias frowns as he responds, pausing in his work. Out of respect for her position he lowered the chalk, closed the book, and moved both to the desk before turning around to meet her eyes directly; after all, it wouldn't do to be labeled 'rude' on the first day of classes. "I'm Matthias Durans. I forget when I have this class, specifically. Fifth period, I'd thought." He looked her over disinterestedly, trying to determine where she fell on the 'human' to 'supernatural' spectrum.

Ms. Derleth was obviously not on the human side. If her horns weren't give aways enough, her pointed tail and slight red tint to her skin would have definitely given her away. She was looking over the star charts you'd drawn up on her board, nodding as she did so. "Impressive work for one of your age, Matthias. Most take this course as little more than fluff, but you actually care, don't you? But, even still, you're not one for socializing?"

Aleolus
2016-05-22, 05:53 PM
"And what make you think you are better than me?!" Yami growled, stepped forward- her chest bounced, and she have lost balance falling on her rival!

Landing underneath Yami, Gisele smirked, replying At least I can keep my feet under me. Maybe you need a better bra? as she reaches out and roughly grabs one of Yami's unbalancers

igordragonian
2016-05-22, 06:02 PM
Landing underneath Yami, Gisele smirked, replying At least I can keep my feet under me. Maybe you need a better bra? as she reaches out and roughly grabs one of Yami's unbalancers

Yami blushed. "What are you doing?! It was all your fault!" she snapped, and then her face turned red.
She panted, and squirmed.
"OoO0OoOooOh...." she moaned.
"Yami.. want more... OoooOOoooOOhh... please.. hold.. OOOoooOOOhh... my heart!"

NeoPhoenix0
2016-05-22, 06:06 PM
Well aint you a little charmer, she replied with a wide, toothy smile. Tell ya what, lover girl, walk me to class? she offered her hand to you.

Camilla eagerly took Valerie's hand, "Alright, what class do you have?"

7th son of sons
2016-05-22, 06:11 PM
Camilla eagerly took Valerie's hand, "Alright, what class do you have?"

Orientation, same as everyone else, just follow the uhhh... crowds... her voice drifted off as she saw the two idols... fighting(?) on the ground.

Vexing
2016-05-22, 06:21 PM
Ms. Derleth was obviously not on the human side. If her horns weren't give aways enough, her pointed tail and slight red tint to her skin would have definitely given her away. She was looking over the star charts you'd drawn up on her board, nodding as she did so. "Impressive work for one of your age, Matthias. Most take this course as little more than fluff, but you actually care, don't you? But, even still, you're not one for socializing?"

Tch. Figures. Matthias' expression clouds into a faint scowl as he notes the reddish colour, the tail, and the prominent horns. He likely seemed a very poor devil by comparison in his drab school uniform, with pale skin and no tail to speak of. Even his horns were little more than nubs of bone, barely pressing up from his skull and completely hidden by his dark hair. It was hard not to feel lacking. I'd be like that if Father and Mother had been more mindful. Perhaps...

Unproductive thoughts. Answer the question.

"Astronomy is a field of study that's entirely unclouded. The stars' positions are fixed, their arrangements known, and we can now even determine their composition and distance better than in centuries past. It's a pure, intellectual pursuit; even the constellations and their stories are firmly in the realm of the ideal. It doesn't surprise me that most can't recognize that and choose this class just to fill time." Leaning back on the desk as he speaks, his tone is perfectly level throughout its delivery. "And should I be more concerned with socializing? I was outside not too long ago, and I remain unimpressed. It's all noise and wasted motion."

As if to underscore his point, the faint roar of the crowd grows noisier, the other students likely responding to the idol's catfight. "Humans don't seem to be able to think without opening their mouths, too."

Aleolus
2016-05-22, 06:21 PM
Yami blushed. "What are you doing?! It was all your fault!" she snapped, and then her face turned red.
She panted, and squirmed.
"OoO0OoOooOh...." she moaned.
"Yami.. want more... OoooOOoooOOhh... please.. hold.. OOOoooOOOhh... my heart!"

My fault? How is it my fault you can't keep your balance when these udders of yours go up and down? She grabs the other one and squeezes harder, adding And give up the act, Yami. No one could be as sensitivd as you like people to believe you are

She thinks you're hamming up the sensitivity thing to bring in more concert-goers and listeners, and is trying to prove it by making you react with something other than moans and apparent pleasure

7th son of sons
2016-05-22, 06:26 PM
Tch. Figures. Matthias' expression clouds into a faint scowl as he notes the reddish colour, the tail, and the prominent horns. He likely seemed a very poor devil by comparison in his drab school uniform, with pale skin and no tail to speak of. Even his horns were little more than nubs of bone, barely pressing up from his skull and completely hidden by his dark hair. It was hard not to feel lacking. I'd be like that if Father and Mother had been more mindful. Perhaps...

Unproductive thoughts. Answer the question.

"Astronomy is a field of study that's entirely unclouded. The stars' positions are fixed, their arrangements known, and we can now even determine their composition and distance better than in centuries past. It's a pure, intellectual pursuit; even the constellations and their stories are firmly in the realm of the ideal. It doesn't surprise me that most can't recognize that and choose this class just to fill time." Leaning back on the desk as he speaks, his tone is perfectly level throughout its delivery. "And should I be more concerned with socializing? I was outside not too long ago, and I remain unimpressed. It's all noise and wasted motion."

As if to underscore his point, the faint roar of the crowd grows noisier, the other students likely responding to the idol's catfight. "Humans don't seem to be able to think without opening their mouths, too."

"All very good points, all very true. Most your age don't think much upon such truths. But you can't say you don't find humans even the least bit interesting as well?"

Illven
2016-05-22, 06:29 PM
Desdemona's face reddened again as some of her nearby friends caught up with her, some giggling at her obvious embarassment, some looking you over with interest.

Olivia waves at them looking over the pretty ones with interest as well.

So what's your first class, Desdee?

7th son of sons
2016-05-22, 06:33 PM
Olivia waves at them looking over the pretty ones with interest as well.

So what's your first class, Desdee?

"O-Oh uhhh... uh.. O-Orientation, s-same as the rest of us, I think..."

NeoPhoenix0
2016-05-22, 06:33 PM
Orientation, same as everyone else, just follow the uhhh... crowds... her voice drifted off as she saw the two idols... fighting(?) on the ground.

Seeing the crowd stopped around the two idols, Camilla gets agitated. these two are getting in the way and just fighting. She walks up to them, one of her hands twitching for one of her knives but she decided it would be better not to. "Hey, you two. why don't you pick yourselves up and go make out in a bathroom or closet or something." She said fixing them with an angry glare.

igordragonian
2016-05-22, 06:35 PM
My fault? How is it my fault you can't keep your balance when these udders of yours go up and down? She grabs the other one and squeezes harder, adding And give up the act, Yami. No one could be as sensitivd as you like people to believe you are

She thinks you're hamming up the sensitivity thing to bring in more concert-goers and listeners, and is trying to prove it by making you react with something other than moans and apparent pleasure

"OooOOoooh....." She moaned, starting to nose bleed, and squirming more and more. She even started to droll a bit...
"You are.... OOoooOOOoooh SoOo woOonderful.... OooOOoh.." she said passionatly.

7th son of sons
2016-05-22, 06:39 PM
The mysterious white haired girl pushed at the pink haired idol with her booted foot. Come on, come on, you're blocking the entrance. Don't make me get down and dirty with you, she threatened to the two girls.

Vexing
2016-05-22, 06:44 PM
"All very good points, all very true. Most your age don't think much upon such truths. But you can't say you don't find humans even the least bit interesting as well?"

Matthias pushed himself up and turned back towards the board. He began clearing off his copy of the sky map section by section, diligently cleaning the blackboard until it was much the same as he'd found it. "They're short-lived and short-sighted. Even when we learned legends about them they didn't particularly interest me, and their world being real hasn't changed that. The one thing they have of value--their soul--they part with almost for the asking. It would be curious if it wasn't so disappointing. My great-grandfather Gusion (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gusion) had an interest in them from Solomon's time, so my family does as well, which is the only reason I was sent here." It sounded like he was discussing a prison sentencing, given how dry his tone was.

"Name one thing interesting about humans. I haven't met one yet that holds my attention."

...yet! :smallwink:

Aleolus
2016-05-22, 06:45 PM
The mysterious white haired girl pushed at the pink haired idol with her booted foot. Come on, come on, you're blocking the entrance. Don't make me get down and dirty with you, she threatened to the two girls.

Gisele lets go of Yami's chest, looking up at this new person. The irritation in her eyes quickly seems to fade, replaced by curiosity and approval of what she sees. She then pushes herself up, Fine, then looks back at Yami But this isn't over between us, ditz.

igordragonian
2016-05-22, 06:47 PM
Yami gasped, shaking. She tried to get up, still dizzy and drolling.
"I...I...'l... " Breath*
"Take... revange..." Breath*
"For sure!"

7th son of sons
2016-05-22, 06:54 PM
Matthias pushed himself up and turned back towards the board. He began clearing off his copy of the sky map section by section, diligently cleaning the blackboard until it was much the same as he'd found it. "They're short-lived and short-sighted. Even when we learned legends about them they didn't particularly interest me, and their world being real hasn't changed that. The one thing they have of value--their soul--they part with almost for the asking. It would be curious if it wasn't so disappointing. My great-grandfather Gusion (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gusion) had an interest in them from Solomon's time, so my family does as well, which is the only reason I was sent here." It sounded like he was discussing a prison sentencing, given how dry his tone was.

"Name one thing interesting about humans. I haven't met one yet that holds my attention."

"Oh? So you're one of the archdukes descendents then? Well, that explains some things. But think about this, then, young Matthias," she replied, making her way to the hall. "With shortlivedness comes passion. Perhaps meet some our human students, see if you can't pick up on that passion. And, please, try not to be late for orientation."

Gisele lets go of Yami's chest, looking up at this new person. The irritation in her eyes quickly seems to fade, replaced by curiosity and approval of what she sees. She then pushes herself up, Fine, then looks back at Yami But this isn't over between us, ditz.

"There we go sweethearts, no need to fight over a little nothin', the white haired girl stated, not at all familiar with either of the two musicians before her.

igordragonian
2016-05-22, 07:07 PM
"No need to fight!? She pushed me and then she..." Yami snapped, and then stopped looking over the white haird girl.
"Don't you know who we are?"

7th son of sons
2016-05-22, 07:08 PM
Uhhhhhh... well... my guess is... Witches? Are you both witches? Maybe, like... werewolves? Oh, no, I got it, Were-Witches! Are you were-witches?

igordragonian
2016-05-22, 07:15 PM
Yami face palm herself, and yelled.
"Are you kidding me?! I am Yami! Yami Yomara!"

7th son of sons
2016-05-22, 07:19 PM
Yami face palm herself, and yelled.
"Are you kidding me?! I am Yami! Yami Yomara!"

... you're a wrestler? she inquired

igordragonian
2016-05-22, 07:21 PM
Yami sighed.
"Where do you live? in a cave?!" Yami still couldn't believe that!

Illven
2016-05-22, 07:24 PM
"O-Oh uhhh... uh.. O-Orientation, s-same as the rest of us, I think..."

I meant real class. Olivia teased.

Vexing
2016-05-22, 07:28 PM
"Oh? So you're one of the archdukes descendents then? Well, that explains some things. But think about this, then, young Matthias," she replied, making her way to the hall. "With shortlivedness comes passion. Perhaps meet some our human students, see if you can't pick up on that passion. And, please, try not to be late for orientation."

When he straightens up from a bow, the last thing Matthias sees is Ms. (Mrs?) Derleth's pointed tail slipping into the hall. He slips out moments later, after opening the blinds and replacing the book he'd been using; hurrying to orientation, he's left with the conversation and feelings of jealousy turning over in his head. Not for the first time he bemoaned his parents decision in absentmindedly incubating him with the undines and other water-inclined spirits. Everyone knows salamandry is dominant. Everyone! I'll never have horns like that...

By the time he found his way to orientation, he'd composed himself again and fully inside his shell. Being flustered never helped anyone. Without hesitation, he drifts into the orientation hall and begins hunting for a seat...

Aleolus
2016-05-22, 07:34 PM
... you're a wrestler? she inquired

We're singers. Or rather, she corrects herself, looking at Yami pointedly, I'm a singer, and she likes to pretend to be one while using displays like the one you just saw to draw in extra fans

7th son of sons
2016-05-22, 07:40 PM
I meant real class. Olivia teased.

"We-well we... we pick classes after o-our orientation... that's... that's a supernatural world trait... I suppose..."

We're singers. Or rather, she corrects herself, looking at Yami pointedly, I'm a singer, and she likes to pretend to be one while using displays like the one you just saw to draw in extra fans

Oh wow, real tour the world sorts, nice. You'll have to give me a concert on of these days, she said with a smile, ignoring the follow up of the girls explanation.

Illven
2016-05-22, 10:35 PM
"We-well we... we pick classes after o-our orientation... that's... that's a supernatural world trait... I suppose..."

Oh, should I give you a copy of my schedule then? Olivia teases.

7th son of sons
2016-05-22, 10:59 PM
Oh, should I give you a copy of my schedule then? Olivia teases.

"I... that would be... y-yeah, perhaps you should..." she mumbles through, one of her friends whispering too another while trying discretely to point at you.

igordragonian
2016-05-23, 12:53 AM
Yami groaned. '"Don't mind her. She using her unatractive and flat chest to atract compasion, toward her pathetic combination of poor singing and poor body!" she chuckled.
She beamed."Sure! I'll happily make you, my fan!" she have answered the request to sing for her.

7th son of sons
2016-05-23, 01:24 AM
Yami groaned. '"Don't mind her. She using her unatractive and flat chest to atract compasion, toward her pathetic combination of poor singing and poor body!" she chuckled.
She beamed."Sure! I'll happily make you, my fan!" she have answered the request to sing for her.

The white haired girl laughed. I can't account for her singing, but her body doesn't look 'poor' at all, She added with a wide smile at the other idol, before taking Yami's hand. Valerie Grey, nice to meet ya.

igordragonian
2016-05-23, 01:36 AM
The white haired girl laughed. I can't account for her singing, but her body doesn't look 'poor' at all, She added with a wide smile at the other idol, before taking Yami's hand. Valerie Grey, nice to meet ya.

Yami blushed. Valerie talked with such self security...
"N..nice to meet you too..." the idol has found herself mambling.

Aleolus
2016-05-23, 07:31 AM

Flat!?!? Just because mine don't cause me to topple over every time they decide to jiggle a little doesn't mean they're flat! Gisele thursts her chest out and wiggles it back and forth a bit to prove her point. But you know what, Yami? Lets settle this like the singers we are! Two days from now, school stage, we have a music battle!

igordragonian
2016-05-23, 01:31 PM
Flat!?!? Just because mine don't cause me to topple over every time they decide to jiggle a little doesn't mean they're flat! Gisele thursts her chest out and wiggles it back and forth a bit to prove her point. But you know what, Yami? Lets settle this like the singers we are! Two days from now, school stage, we have a music battle!

"You are so on!" Yami said determined."The loser will be a slave for day of the winner!" she yelled.

Aleolus
2016-05-23, 01:41 PM
"You are so on!" Yami said determined."The loser will be a slave for day of the winner!" she yelled.

Agreed! But pull any tricks like you try with those, she looks square at Yami's tits, And you forfeit! She then turns and struts to the room for orientation

igordragonian
2016-05-23, 01:52 PM
Agreed! But pull any tricks like you try with those, she looks square at Yami's tits, And you forfeit! She then turns and struts to the room for orientation

"What tricks?" Yami tilted her head. She groaned. "Stupid flat wannabe..."

7th son of sons
2016-05-23, 02:17 PM
Valerie laughed at the twos exchange, You two are a hoot and a half, I could roll with you. But uhh... you're kinda blocking the entrance.

igordragonian
2016-05-23, 02:46 PM
|Ah... sorry...' Yami found herself embarrassed and moved to the side of the corridor.

Illven
2016-05-23, 04:51 PM
"I... that would be... y-yeah, perhaps you should..." she mumbles through, one of her friends whispering too another while trying discretely to point at you.

Follow me to the main office? Olivia said pulling Desdemona along with her.

NeoPhoenix0
2016-05-23, 04:52 PM
"Well, now that they have their little date planned, shall we get going to orientation?" Camilla says leading Valerie inside.

7th son of sons
2016-05-23, 05:52 PM
Follow me to the main office? Olivia said pulling Desdemona along with her.

Desdemona allowed herself to be pulled along, offering up no resistences at all as you pass through the (comparitively) uninhabited hallways. "What's... what's this about?"

"Well, now that they have their little date planned, shall we get going to orientation?" Camilla says leading Valerie inside.

Yeah, it's about that time, she replied, before looking over her shoulder at the two arguing idols. Hey, princesses, you comin' to? I'd hate for you two to get into another scuffle without me to break it up!

igordragonian
2016-05-23, 11:56 PM
Yami blushed a bit, being called a princess. Of course, it's far from the first time she was called so.. but there something in the way Valerie said it...
"Sure..." she said with unusual shyness and followed her.

7th son of sons
2016-05-24, 04:29 AM
Episode 1, Scene Two: Inside the School

The Principal of the school, an older Centaur by the name of Mr. Maine, welcomes you all to the academy. He's very adamant about, and happy with, the variety of classes, special arangements, students, and teachers that make up Wormwood. He gives a surprisingly brief speech on the nature of the academy and how, should it all go well, the future for supernatural-human alliances and relationships will only improve. With a dramatic bow, he trots of stage, leaving you now with Class Selection. Valerie is more than excited to sign up for classes, and channels all her hyperactivity into getting into all the classes she wants/sees that she can, many of which fill up quickly. But what about you?

Allure: Sweet Talk your way into some of Valerie's classes, whether they be full or not. d8, 2 VP
Skill: Correctly guess which of Valerie's classes remain open, and join them in turn. d6, 1 VP
Conflict: Muscle your way through the lines, and scare your way into the classes you need. d10, 3 VP
Luck: You have done pre-selection of your classes before attending, and just happen to have some of the same classes as Valerie! d?, 1 VP per 3 on your roll (to represent just how many classes you got with her)

Aleolus
2016-05-24, 07:24 AM
Gisele makes her way through the crowds, making sure to sign up for a couple of the classes that she saw Valerie signing up for. When people try getting in her way, if her glare doesn't get them to move, then one of the muscle-bound men in black on either side made them move. No one stops Gisele Burns from taking the classes she wants!

Fearsome Reputation +2
Security Detail (Automatically succeed a failed Conflict roll)
I don't know if Star Quality counts, but if it does +1
Total: +2 (3 if SQ counts), treat failed roll as success

igordragonian
2016-05-24, 08:16 AM
Yami walking in the crowd, swaying her hips. (And sometimes falling on people by doing so) when she found class where Valerie assigned, she would rub herself against student who already have assigned there, and beg:"Please... don't you want to heal my little heart which bleeding with pain and agony? Only this lesson could heal it!" and would end it with a passionate kiss with fangs on the neck.

Unopposed roll

Strong allure
Kirra kirr
Sanguine Kiss
+ 4 in general.

Illven
2016-05-24, 11:18 AM
Good thing Olivia had a harem of nymphs that were at least friendly to her. With one blatantly crushing on her.

Together they used the size of their group to all sign up for classes together, so they wouldn't have to leave each other.

Conflict Heir to the dojo. (Instant success on unopposed roll, if having other people would help.)

Vexing
2016-05-24, 12:43 PM
Matthias had listened attentively to Maine's speech, and was only now starting to join his fellows in the chaos that always accompanied class registration at any school. His eyes idly flicked from group to group in the crowd; friends coordinating morning courses, besotted students trying to subtly join the class of their new crush, small groups of 'monsters' forming up like they would back home, a white-haired girl enthusiastically pushing to the front of the line with a winning smile. In the demon's own case, he'd already filled out a sheet for pre-selection of classes, and was willing to people watch until the crowd died down. He'd amuse himself counting the different species of nymphs and eyeing the long, white...

He frowns and shifts in place. No matter where he looked, his eyes unconsciously tracked back over to the same girl. Why? She had soft features, inviting even when stretched by a wide grin; her eyes were a perfect match, pale amber and full of curiosity. It didn't hurt that she filled out her school jacket and pants rather well, but that had never mattered to Matthias before. The longer he examined her, the more powerless he felt to look away. Why now? Why does my stomach feel strange?

Well, Ms. Derleth had instructed him to meet with some of the human students. And she looked human, even with the strange colours of her eyes and hair. Matthias impulsively pulls out his registration sheet from his jacket's inside pocket and begins making alterations in pen, watching where the white-haired girl rushes to next, trying to predict which classes she was signing for. He was sure he could find one period to take with her. And why not? It's just intellectual curiosity. That's all it is.

NeoPhoenix0
2016-05-24, 10:22 PM
Camilla, excited to be with her new friend slips away and tries to intimidate and muscle her way through the lines to get to the correct classes. She constantly glares with murderous eyes, shoves them out of the way and given any resistance she threatens them with a quick display at her prowess at wielding her kitchen knives. Using these tactics she desperately tries to sign up for as many of Valerie's classes as possible.

Terrifying Presence, Armed and Dangerous, Sanguine Kiss, Elemental Affinity, strong roll: +8

7th son of sons
2016-05-25, 03:28 PM
Gisele makes her way through the crowds, making sure to sign up for a couple of the classes that she saw Valerie signing up for. When people try getting in her way, if her glare doesn't get them to move, then one of the muscle-bound men in black on either side made them move. No one stops Gisele Burns from taking the classes she wants!

In all honesty, more people willingly get out of the way of you as an Idol than as a wandering wall of well dressed muscle, but you end up with a number of classes along with Valerie. The last of her classes you manage to work your way into, however, you come upon...

Yami walking in the crowd, swaying her hips. (And sometimes falling on people by doing so) when she found class where Valerie assigned, she would rub herself against student who already have assigned there, and beg:"Please... don't you want to heal my little heart which bleeding with pain and agony? Only this lesson could heal it!" and would end it with a passionate kiss with fangs on the neck.

Unfortunately for you, most of the classes you attempt to sign up for fill up far too quickly for your seduction to get you into more than a couple of Valerie's classes. And the last one you DO manage to sign up for, Mundane-Supernatural Relations, you are quickly joined near the bottom of the list by your fellow idol, as well as another student, one with nearly as much (wo)man power at her disposal.

Good thing Olivia had a harem of nymphs that were at least friendly to her. With one blatantly crushing on her.

Together they used the size of their group to all sign up for classes together, so they wouldn't have to leave each other.

"M-Maybe we should t-take up Mundane-Supernatural Relations?" Desdemona inquired, to a small smattering of lewd glances and laughs from her friends. Even still, the idea does have weight, it's a decently popular class option, and two rather attractive young women currently stand at the signing booth.

Matthias had listened attentively to Maine's speech, and was only now starting to join his fellows in the chaos that always accompanied class registration at any school. His eyes idly flicked from group to group in the crowd; friends coordinating morning courses, besotted students trying to subtly join the class of their new crush, small groups of 'monsters' forming up like they would back home, a white-haired girl enthusiastically pushing to the front of the line with a winning smile. In the demon's own case, he'd already filled out a sheet for pre-selection of classes, and was willing to people watch until the crowd died down. He'd amuse himself counting the different species of nymphs and eyeing the long, white...

He frowns and shifts in place. No matter where he looked, his eyes unconsciously tracked back over to the same girl. Why? She had soft features, inviting even when stretched by a wide grin; her eyes were a perfect match, pale amber and full of curiosity. It didn't hurt that she filled out her school jacket and pants rather well, but that had never mattered to Matthias before. The longer he examined her, the more powerless he felt to look away. Why now? Why does my stomach feel strange?

Well, Ms. Derleth had instructed him to meet with some of the human students. And she looked human, even with the strange colours of her eyes and hair. Matthias impulsively pulls out his registration sheet from his jacket's inside pocket and begins making alterations in pen, watching where the white-haired girl rushes to next, trying to predict which classes she was signing for. He was sure he could find one period to take with her. And why not? It's just intellectual curiosity. That's all it is.

You manage to get your alterations signed off by an administrator, taking in a number of classes with the mysterious white-haired girl. As you turn back to the crowd of signing students, she's appeared to vanish. Or, at least, until her arm comes over your shoulder, snatches your sign-up sheet, and she looks over it. "Huh... lucky me, devil boy, we got a few classes together!" She exclaims with a smile.

Camilla, excited to be with her new friend slips away and tries to intimidate and muscle her way through the lines to get to the correct classes. She constantly glares with murderous eyes, shoves them out of the way and given any resistance she threatens them with a quick display at her prowess at wielding her kitchen knives. Using these tactics she desperately tries to sign up for as many of Valerie's classes as possible.

Unsurprisingly, while the faculty seems a bit questioning on the knives and their owner, more than a few students scramble to move from your way, ensuring you and Valerie have near identical schedules. Once you've signed ffor her last class, you manage to catch a glimpse of her, seemingly harassing another student in some manner.

Illven
2016-05-25, 03:36 PM
I think that class will be an easy A for us, Dessie. Olivia teased with a wink, before walking up in line behind the two attractive women.

Hello, gals. I'm Olivia, this is my.... friend, Desdomona. May I have the pleasure of your names. Olivia asks them.

Vexing
2016-05-25, 04:07 PM
"Huh... lucky me, devil boy, we got a few classes together!"

If he hadn't been consciously distancing himself all morning, Matthias probably would've jumped out of his skin! As it was, the only reaction he gave was rising brows, though his stomach turned a few unseen flips of its own at her closeness. Are all humans this loose with personal space? He hadn't even heard her moving in behind him.

"So we do", is the reply when it finally comes. "Who are you? And how exactly did you know what I am?" Take it slow. The demon makes to take back his sheet with a pluck of his slim fingers.

igordragonian
2016-05-25, 04:27 PM
"Nonononono!!! This is not fair!" Yami whined.
"It's all your fault!" She pointed at Gisele

7th son of sons
2016-05-25, 04:50 PM
If he hadn't been consciously distancing himself all morning, Matthias probably would've jumped out of his skin! As it was, the only reaction he gave was rising brows, though his stomach turned a few unseen flips of its own at her closeness. Are all humans this loose with personal space? He hadn't even heard her moving in behind him.

"So we do", is the reply when it finally comes. "Who are you? And how exactly did you know what I am?" Take it slow. The demon makes to take back his sheet with a pluck of his slim fingers.

"How did I... are you kidding!? Just look at you! Your whole set-up just screams 'devil'. Don't tell me you're not?" She replied, letting you take back your sheet as she looks over you, thinking of a second-best guess for what supernatural creature you may be.

Vexing
2016-05-25, 05:25 PM
"I didn't say you were wrong", he mutters. She was too perceptive for her own good; what if she'd seen him watching her at a distance? Matthias didn't need a Mundane-Supernatural relations class to tell him how that would be taken. Still, it wasn't unpleasant to be recognized for what he was. Even if he didn't have the horns. "You didn't answer my first question. It's considered polite to introduce yourself..."

He feels another impulse and, amazingly, fails to curb it. A hand quickly darts to her registration sheet and tries to lift it while she's thinking of another guess, Matthias' eyes scanning the top for a name (assuming he succeeded).

7th son of sons
2016-05-25, 05:47 PM
"I didn't say you were wrong", he mutters. She was too perceptive for her own good; what if she'd seen him watching her at a distance? Matthias didn't need to be a Mundane-Supernatural relations class to tell him how that would be taken. Still, it wasn't unpleasant to be recognized for what he was. Even if he didn't have the horns. "You didn't answer my first question. It's considered polite to introduce yourself..."

He feels another impulse and, amazingly, fails to curb it. A hand quickly darts to her registration sheet and tries to lift it while she's thinking of another guess, Matthias' eyes scanning the top for a name (assuming he succeeded).

The white haired woman offers little resistance in your loose attempt at thievery. Sure enough, her registration sheet is in your hands. Atop it reads the name "Valerie Anne Grey nee Crowley", along with a few scant pieces of personal information you could have gathered with a little perception. "Like what ya see?" She teased, eyeing you over her paper.

NeoPhoenix0
2016-05-25, 08:16 PM
Seeing Valerie, Camilla goes over. "Hi Valerie, I finished signing up for classes." She says, excitedly showing her schedule. "Who's your friend here?"

Vexing
2016-05-25, 08:25 PM
"Like what ya see?"

It was probably her tone that tipped the balance. He'd never liked being teased, and it didn't take much to get his hackles up over someone potentially patronizing him. The whipcrack response was practically unconscious, and sharp as broken glass: "Don't flatter yourself."

The moment he said it he regretted it, of course. Ms. Derleth would've been appalled, his family would've been disappointed--he felt as shameful as he ever had. For once Matthias was grateful not to have a tail, with how it might have twitched and writhed and betrayed his inner turmoil over the remark. After another beat he lamely passes back her sheet without directly meeting those amber eyes, suppressing the urge to flinch as another stranger (Camilla) approaches and asks her question. It couldn't get more awkward for the demon than it already was. He needed an exit strategy. "...Matthias Durans. I'll see you in class."

Without waiting on a response, Matthias does his level best to calmly move back into the crowd and put some distance between himself and the situation. His shoulders hunched as he mentally replayed the moment for the third or fourth time. Well. That was a disaster.

7th son of sons
2016-05-25, 08:29 PM
Seeing Valerie, Camilla goes over. "Hi Valerie, I finished signing up for classes." She says, excitedly showing her schedule. "Who's your friend here?"

"Look at you, Cammi," she replied with a smile at seeing your schedule. Blessed with the good fortune of sharing almost all my classes! And this is Matthias, he's gonna be with us for some of 'em!

It was probably her tone that tipped the balance. He'd never liked being teased, and it didn't take much to get his hackles up over someone potentially patronizing him. The whipcrack response was practically unconscious, and sharp as broken glass: "Don't flatter yourself."

The moment he said it he regretted it, of course. Ms. Derleth would've been appalled, his family would've been disappointed--he felt as shameful as he ever had. For once Matthias was grateful not to have a tail, with how it might have twitched and writhed and betrayed his inner turmoil over the remark. After another beat he lamely passes back her sheet without directly meeting those amber eyes, suppressing the urge to flinch as another stranger (Camilla) approaches and asks her question. It couldn't get more awkward for the demon than it already was. He needed an exit strategy. "...Matthias Durans. I'll see you in class."

Without waiting on a response, Matthias does his level best to calmly move back into the crowd and put some distance between himself and the situation. His shoulders hunched as he mentally replayed the moment for the third or fourth time. Well. That was a disaster.

Woah, Woah, Hey, slow your roll big guy, she called after him. "Was it something I said?"

NeoPhoenix0
2016-05-25, 10:06 PM
"Look at you, Cammi," she replied with a smile at seeing your schedule. Blessed with the good fortune of sharing almost all my classes! And this is Matthias, he's gonna be with us for some of 'em!

Woah, Woah, Hey, slow your roll big guy, she called after him. "Was it something I said?"

Camilla beams brightly at Valerie's response to her schedule. "I'm so glad we got some classes together Valerie. Hello Matthias. I'll see you in some classes I guess." she said, giving Matthias a disinterested look with the last bit.

Aleolus
2016-05-25, 11:57 PM
"Nonononono!!! This is not fair!" Yami whined.
"It's all your fault!" She pointed at Gisele

My fault?!? How is this my fault, I just came to sign up for this class, I didnt even see you until now![\b]

I think that class will be an easy A for us, Dessie. Olivia teased with a wink, before walking up in line behind the two attractive women.

Hello, gals. I'm Olivia, this is my.... friend, Desdomona. May I have the pleasure of your names. Olivia asks them.

Gisele looks over at the new face, surrounded by nymphs, [b]Gisele Burnes. You've probably heard of me, my rock's pretty popular anymore

Illven
2016-05-26, 12:02 AM
I have. Olivia said grabbing your hand and kissing it.

Pleasure to meet you in the flesh.

igordragonian
2016-05-26, 12:18 AM
Yami growling with rage.
"Olivia? Eh?" she said hurt.
"How can you notice a nobody like HER, and miss me- Yami Yomara!" she has scolded Olivia.

Aleolus
2016-05-26, 12:26 AM
I have. Olivia said grabbing your hand and kissing it.

Pleasure to meet you in the flesh.

Yami growling with rage.
"How can you notice a nobody like HER, and miss me- Yami Yomara!" she has scolded Olivia.

Gisele smiles a bit at Olivia kissing her hand, before looking at Yami and saying I guess she just has good taste

Illven
2016-05-26, 12:32 AM
Yami growling with rage.

I said hi to both of you, you pretty much ignored me. Olivia pointed out.

Aleolus
2016-05-26, 12:39 AM
I said hi to both of you, you pretty much ignored me. Olivia pointed out.

Yeah, she's like that, you only matter if you'll buy her CDs or play with her tits! She sticks her tounge out at Yami

igordragonian
2016-05-26, 02:04 AM
"Hey! This is a lie! I was distracted by your evil schemes!" she snapped at Giesle.
Then she giggled teasingly. "You seemed quite obsessed with my chest- you just can't stop talking about it! Do you happen to be my number one fan?" she shaked her breasts toward her.
She turned to Olivia with a bow. "I apologize. My new number one fan, annoy the hell out of me. Nice to meet you!"

Illven
2016-05-26, 11:04 AM
As Yami jiggled her chest, Olivia's gaze went downward ogling.

Before shaking her head to clear it.

Are you two signing up for this class? She asks a little red in the face.

Vexing
2016-05-27, 12:40 AM
Woah, woah, hey, slow your roll big guy, she called after him. "Was it something I said?"

Matthias ignored the call and did his best to get lost in the mix with the other students. He wasn't entirely sure why he was so off-balance today; the morning rush had been difficult, but he was usually capable of tuning out anything pointlessly irritating. Being that offhandedly rude to a classmate was never something he would've expected of himself even on his worst day. Maybe it had something to do with that restless feeling he got when she looked at him. The teasing hadn't helped, either.

Taking a circuitous route around the assembled students, the demon tries to find a vantage point where he can see Valerie--Was that Crowley? As in, the Crowley?--and her friend talking. After a moment or two of that he reaches out to tap the shoulder of the nearest student. Preferably a human one, though odds were slim that even they would have what he wanted to know. "Excuse me. Do you have a moment?"

igordragonian
2016-05-27, 01:00 AM
"Well I am signing for this class. This crazy fan probably just following me, like a yandere creep or something" Yami answered motioning to Gisele's dircetion
"Are you happy that I am at the same school with you?" clearly enjoying the stare at her body

Illven
2016-05-27, 12:02 PM
"Well I am signing for this class. This crazy fan probably just following me, like a yandere creep or something" Yami answered motioning to Gisele's dircetion
"Are you happy that I am at the same school with you?" clearly enjoying the stare at her body

Very. Olivia mumbles quietly, before shaking her head.

Uh I mean.. Yandere.... What does that mean?

7th son of sons
2016-05-27, 09:51 PM
Camilla beams brightly at Valerie's response to her schedule. "I'm so glad we got some classes together Valerie. Hello Matthias. I'll see you in some classes I guess." she said, giving Matthias a disinterested look with the last bit.

Same, Same, It's gonna be a fun year, I can smell it, she replied with a wide smile. See anyone interesting? I was busy gettin' the classes I want.

Matthias ignored the call and did his best to get lost in the mix with the other students. He wasn't entirely sure why he was so off-balance today; the morning rush had been difficult, but he was usually capable of tuning out anything pointlessly irritating. Being that offhandedly rude to a classmate was never something he would've expected of himself even on his worst day. Maybe it had something to do with that restless feeling he got when she looked at him. The teasing hadn't helped, either.

Taking a circuitous route around the assembled students, the demon tries to find a vantage point where he can see Valerie--Was that Crowley? As in, the Crowley?--and her friend talking. After a moment or two of that he reaches out to tap the shoulder of the nearest student. Preferably a human one, though odds were slim that even they would have what he wanted to know. "Excuse me. Do you have a moment?"

The young man turns to face you, obviously not to interested in the oritentation, "yeah, what's up man?"

Vexing
2016-05-27, 10:17 PM
The young man turns to face you, obviously not to interested in the orientation, "Yeah, what's up man?"

"Nothing much. I was wondering if that", he gestures subtly towards the distant Valerie, "is a normal colour for a human's hair. Don't you only get that way when you age?" Start slow. Recover. "I'm Matthias, by the way."

Aleolus
2016-05-27, 11:20 PM
"Hey! This is a lie! I was distracted by your evil schemes!" she snapped at Giesle.
Then she giggled teasingly. "You seemed quite obsessed with my chest- you just can't stop talking about it! Do you happen to be my number one fan?" she shaked her breasts toward her.
She turned to Olivia with a bow. "I apologize. My new number one fan, annoy the hell out of me. Nice to meet you!"

Giseles. eyes narrow, Me,obsessed? How many photo shoots do you have where you have a 'wardrobe malfunction' involving them? How many of your tracks involve you sounding like you're trying to sing while getting railed? How many concerts have you done where you ham it up every time anything touches them? I'm not obsessed with them, you're using them to lure in horny boys and girls to get more listeners than your music is worth! Like Olivia, here, she hasn't been able to take her eyes off them since you shook them around, don't pretend that wasn't your plan!

7th son of sons
2016-05-27, 11:49 PM
"Nothing much. I was wondering if that", he gestures subtly towards the distant Valerie, "is a normal colour for a human's hair. Don't you only get that way when you age?" Start slow. Recover. "I'm Matthias, by the way."

"White hair? ... Nah, can't say I've seen anyone our age with hair that... white." he muttered, eyeing the girl. "Jamie. Nice to meet ya."

NeoPhoenix0
2016-05-28, 12:08 AM
Same, Same, It's gonna be a fun year, I can smell it, she replied with a wide smile. See anyone interesting? I was busy gettin' the classes I want.

"Besides you the most interesting people I've seen are those musicians that clearly want to make out."

7th son of sons
2016-05-28, 12:29 AM
"Besides you the most interesting people I've seen are those musicians that clearly want to make out."

"Oh yeah? Sounds like something I want to see. Lead the way, then!

NeoPhoenix0
2016-05-28, 11:07 AM
"Oh yeah? Sounds like something I want to see. Lead the way, then!

"You saw it. those two blocking the entry. One of the was basically mauling the other, andthe other was enjoying it. There is obviously some sort of sexual tension between them." Even as Camilla said his she had begun to moving to look for them for some reason.

Vexing
2016-05-28, 01:25 PM
"White hair?...Nah, can't say I've seen anyone our age with hair that...white," he muttered, eyeing the girl. "Jamie. Nice to meet ya."
"Ah. You don't know her, then, do you?" It was disappointing, but he hadn't really expected a random student to know. They were all new students at the Academy anyway. Matthias would need to just suffer through their shared classes until he felt better about his faux pas, and try to learn more about her the hard way.

igordragonian
2016-05-28, 01:52 PM
Giseles. eyes narrow, Me,obsessed? How many photo shoots do you have where you have a 'wardrobe malfunction' involving them? How many of your tracks involve you sounding like you're trying to sing while getting railed? How many concerts have you done where you ham it up every time anything touches them? I'm not obsessed with them, you're using them to lure in horny boys and girls to get more listeners than your music is worth! Like Olivia, here, she hasn't been able to take her eyes off them since you shook them around, don't pretend that wasn't your plan!

"I am not doing it on purpose!" Yami said with clear delight."It's a vampiric curse! Do you think I should be ashamed of my glorious body? And yes- singing is my passion. Every singer should sing with passion and lust from the depths of her or his heart!" she argued.

Illven
2016-05-28, 02:02 PM
"I am not doing it on porpuse!" Yami said with clear delight."It's a vampiric curse! Do you think I should be ashamed of my gloriouse body? And yes- singing is my passion. Every singer should sing with passion and lust from the depths of her or his heart!" she argued.

Olivia pipes up at this.

If it is her plan, it is an effective one. Right Dessie? Olivia says half turning to her nymph friend.

7th son of sons
2016-05-28, 09:15 PM
"Ah. You don't know her, then, do you?" It was disappointing, but he hadn't really expected a random student to know. They were all new students at the Academy anyway. Matthias would need to just suffer through their shared classes until he felt better about his faux pas, and try to learn more about her the hard way.

"'Fraid not, pal, not that would I mind if I did, she's got... nevermind," the boy mutters, realizing not to say too much in front of someone he didn't know.

Olivia pipes up at this.

If it is her plan, it is an effective one. Right Dessie? Olivia says half turning to her nymph friend.

"..." The girl remains fixated on said assets for a moment before shaking out of it, "oh, y-yeah, they... yeah"

Illven
2016-05-28, 09:33 PM
"..." The girl remains fixated on said assets for a moment before shaking out of it, "oh, y-yeah, they... yeah"

Olivia with a devious smirk on her face, give Dessie a shove into Yami's chest.

7th son of sons
2016-05-28, 11:17 PM
Desdemona, already being rather top heavy herself, ends up with a face full of the vampiric idols chest, the force of the push sending the two in a heap on the floor.

Vexing
2016-05-28, 11:21 PM
"'Fraid not, pal, not that would I mind if I did, she's got... nevermind," the boy mutters, realizing not to say too much in front of someone he didn't know.

"No, no. What has she got?" Matthias tries to take in the other boy's expression, perhaps looking a little too focused. On the surface, at least, he's completely recovered from his embarrassment earlier, though wheels are starting to turn behind his attentive eyes.

Anything that helps explain the stomach distress and the anxiety, maybe? There has to be some reason she provokes those feelings.

Illven
2016-05-28, 11:33 PM
Desdemona, already being rather top heavy herself, ends up with a face full of the vampiric idols chest, the force of the push sending the two in a heap on the floor.

Olivia wolf whistles at this.

igordragonian
2016-05-29, 12:22 AM

"Hey! What- oOoooOOooo..." Yami called, and then moaned, hugging Desemona's head wriggling.
"OooOOoooO...yeah..." she panted/

7th son of sons
2016-05-29, 07:36 AM
"No, no. What has she got?" Matthias tries to take in the other boy's expression, perhaps looking a little too focused. On the surface, at least, he's completely recovered from his embarrassment earlier, though wheels are starting to turn behind his attentive eyes.

Anything that helps explain the stomach distress and the anxiety, maybe? There has to be some reason she provokes those feelings.

"Well I just mean... like, from this distance at least, y'know, never seen her before, but she's uhhh... she's damn good looking," The boy explained, his eyes following the girls movements.

"Hey! What- oOoooOOooo..." Yami called, and then moaned, hugging Desemona's head wriggling.
"OooOOoooO...yeah..." she panted/

You can only see the top of Desdemona's head and her eyes, but they are wide with surprise, or possibly fear, as the stare up at you. Naturally, such a display draws a LOT of attention.

Illven
2016-05-29, 11:46 AM
Olivia laughing moves to pull Dessie up...

Into her chest with a tight hug.

Vexing
2016-05-29, 02:08 PM
"Well I just mean... like, from this distance at least, y'know, never seen her before, but she's uhhh... she's damn good looking," The boy explained, his eyes following the girls movements.

That's all there is to it? There has to be something I'm missing. That can't be it.

"I suppose she is. I wouldn't know what to compare her to, really." Matthias followed the boy's gaze for awhile himself, still wondering what had drawn his own eye to Valerie. Perhaps it was simply coincidence, and then her sudden invasion of his personal space had put him off guard? That would explain why he'd felt cornered, and insulted her. It was shameful to become so flustered so easily, if that were the case; a weakness he would have to remedy after he found a way to apologize to his classmate. "What courses do you have, Jamie? Mundane-Supernatural Relations for last period, perhaps? It might be helpful to have someone I know for notetaking purposes."

Aleolus
2016-05-29, 03:53 PM
And see, this is what I'm talking about! No way her tits are that sensitive, she's just hamming it up for more fans! Gisele looks Yami square in the eyes, At least my fans listen to my music because they like it, not because their hoping to hear me get off on one of them

7th son of sons
2016-05-29, 04:55 PM
Olivia laughing moves to pull Dessie up...

Into her chest with a tight hug.

The nymph seemed utterly awestruck at the... movements she had been put through, a number of her friends giggling among themselves as she was forced into yet another pair of breasts.

That's all there is to it? There has to be something I'm missing. That can't be it.

"I suppose she is. I wouldn't know what to compare her to, really." Matthias followed the boy's gaze for awhile himself, still wondering what had drawn his own eye to Valerie. Perhaps it was simply coincidence, and then her sudden invasion of his personal space had put him off guard? That would explain why he'd felt cornered, and insulted her. It was shameful to become so flustered so easily, if that were the case; a weakness he would have to remedy after he found a way to apologize to his classmate. "What courses do you have, Jamie? Mundane-Supernatural Relations for last period, perhaps? It might be helpful to have someone I know for notetaking purposes."

"Yeah, actually. Lucky coincicidence I guess." he replied, looking away from Valerie back to you.

Illven
2016-05-29, 05:04 PM
The nymph seemed utterly awestruck at the... movements she had been put through, a number of her friends giggling among themselves as she was forced into yet another pair of breasts.

Olivia holds her there.

Comfy? She asks warmly.

Vexing
2016-05-29, 05:20 PM
"Yeah, actually. Lucky coincicidence I guess." he replied, looking away from Valerie back to you.

"As you say. I thought it might be helpful to know a human for that portion of our studies, given my unfamiliarity with you and yours. It wouldn't do to let potential resources go untapped." Matthias nods when the other student turns back to him, but it's clear that the demon is a little distant, comfortably isolated in his own thoughts again. "How much longer does this milling around go on for?"

7th son of sons
2016-05-29, 05:24 PM
"You saw it. those two blocking the entry. One of the was basically mauling the other, andthe other was enjoying it. There is obviously some sort of sexual tension between them." Even as Camilla said his she had begun to moving to look for them for some reason.

Well, let's go check 'em out! Camilla replied eagerly, taking your hand and leading you in the direction of the idols.

Olivia holds her there.

Comfy? She asks warmly.

Desdemona merely nodded, still dazed beyond words.

"As you say. I thought it might be helpful to know a human for that portion of our studies, given my unfamiliarity with you and yours. It wouldn't do to let potential resources go untapped." Matthias nods when the other student turns back to him, but it's clear that the demon is a little distant, comfortably isolated in his own thoughts again. "How much longer does this milling around go on for?"

"Just a little more, enough for the teachers to take everyone's registrations and get schedules finalized." He replied, "least that's what the uhh.. Mr. Maine said. You're not human?" He questiooned, giving you the once over. "Huh... guess not. Nice."

Illven
2016-05-29, 05:36 PM
Desdemona merely nodded, still dazed beyond words.

So. When am I going to get the same treatment. Olivia teased.

Vexing
2016-05-29, 05:47 PM
"Just a little more, enough for the teachers to take everyone's registrations and get schedules finalized." He replied, "least that's what the uhh.. Mr. Maine said. You're not human?" He questioned, giving you the once over. "Huh... guess not. Nice."

He checks his thoughts before they run away on him. "I don't look the part. Perhaps I should have mentioned that during my introduction." Deciding it would be tactful not to mention exactly what he was, anyway, Matthias presses on. Humans tended to be fearful things anyway when demons were concerned, according to the stories. So why wasn't she bothered? Curious.

"Since we'll have a moment, then, I would like to suggest something to you. I propose an agreement to exchange information between you and I--for questions about our 'supernatural' classmates, you need only ask me. In return, I would like an insider's view on human behavior and customs. I understand a great deal about humans intellectually, but the finer points are..."

The demon smoothly shut down the urge to say 'uninteresting'. Most of the little peculiarities to humans were, in honesty. "Difficult, for me. That's one way to put it. Well? Some of this will be made available in books and maybe even in our classes, but I thought it would be advantageous."

7th son of sons
2016-05-29, 06:37 PM
So. When am I going to get the same treatment. Olivia teased.

"I... I uhhh..." the girl mumbled into your chest, evidently both uncomfortable and EXTREMELY comfortable where she was.

He checks his thoughts before they run away on him. "I don't look the part. Perhaps I should have mentioned that during my introduction." Deciding it would be tactful not to mention exactly what he was, anyway, Matthias presses on. Humans tended to be fearful things anyway when demons were concerned, according to the stories. So why wasn't she bothered? Curious.

"Since we'll have a moment, then, I would like to suggest something to you. I propose an agreement to exchange information between you and I--for questions about our 'supernatural' classmates, you need only ask me. In return, I would like an insider's view on human behavior and customs. I understand a great deal about humans intellectually, but the finer points are..."

The demon smoothly shut down the urge to say 'uninteresting'. Most of the little peculiarities to humans were, in honesty. "Difficult, for me. That's one way to put it. Well? Some of this will be made available in books and maybe even in our classes, but I thought it would be advantageous."

"Yeah, I can do that. Been a human all my life, so I guess I got the inside goods on what ya need. Why were you asking about white hair over there, anyway?"

Vexing
2016-05-29, 07:23 PM
"Yeah, I can do that. Been a human all my life, so I guess I got the inside goods on what ya need. Why were you asking about white hair over there, anyway?"

"No real reason. Unique appearances are usually signs of abnormal qualities, at least back home. Idle curiosity." He hoped that would settle the matter while he waited for dismissal.

igordragonian
2016-05-29, 07:24 PM
Yami sighed. This was a point nobody has belived her."You want me to show you, what the hospital documents say about that? Believe me, it's sometimes very unconvient... espeicaly when I was still shy girl." she said, still breathing heavily.
"Bah. Your listeneres just listen, because yiur songs are so bad it's funny she dismissed her.

Illven
2016-05-29, 07:52 PM
"I... I uhhh..." the girl mumbled into your chest, evidently both uncomfortable and EXTREMELY comfortable where she was.

That's not an answer. Olivia teased.

7th son of sons
2016-05-29, 08:00 PM
That's not an answer. Olivia teased.

I uhhhhh... well... uhhh... b-buy me dinner first?" she finally worked out, hoping to maintain even the slightest shred of suaveness.

Illven
2016-05-29, 09:16 PM
I uhhhhh... well... uhhh... b-buy me dinner first?" she finally worked out, hoping to maintain even the slightest shred of suaveness.

Pulling Dessie from her chest, she give Dessie a huge smooch on the lips. It's a date! Anywhere in mind!?

Aleolus
2016-05-29, 10:35 PM
Yami sighed. This was a point nobody has belived her."You want me to show you, what the hospital documents say about that? Believe me, it's sometimes very unconvient... espeicaly when I was still shy girl." she said, still breathing heavily.
"Bah. Your listeneres just listen, because yiur songs are so bad it's funny she dismissed her.

Gisele rolled her eyes, Doctors notes can be faked way too easily, believe me, I know. I'll tell you what though. I'll give you the chance to try and convince me I'm wrong about your fans. You do well in our little contest coming up without using these, she says, giving one of Yami's tits a bounce, And even if you don't win, I'll record an album with you, either doing vocals or bass, your choice. Deal?

7th son of sons
2016-05-30, 12:42 AM
Pulling Dessie from her chest, she give Dessie a huge smooch on the lips. It's a date! Anywhere in mind!?

At this point, Desdemona all but passes out into you, just in time for Mr. Maine to call for the end of the assembly. It is now time for school tour!

EPISODE 1, SCENE 3: WORMWOOD ACADEMY

School Tour Time! With a state-of-the-art facility and a number of new and exciting students, and species, to observe, surely you can find a room or service within the building that tickles your fancy!

The highest roll determines the winning team, and receives 3 VP, while all on their team receives 2. If you're the only one on the winning team, you instead receive 4 VP. Makes sense?

ALLURE: A Swimming Pool? And you With your new swimsuit!? Don't Mind if I do!
CONFLICT: School Gym/Boxing Arena? And you with some pent up agression!? Don't Mind if I do!
SKILL: School Art Room? And your favorite medium is up for grabs!? Don't Mind if I do!
LUCK: School Communal Bathhouse? With all the prettiest girls in school!? Don't Mind if I do!

Vexing
2016-05-30, 09:11 AM
It wasn't long into the tour before Matthias' group passed the Art Room (an unassuming name for such a large space!), and it took even less time for him to notice some of his favorite activities on schedule: painting and papercrafts. He takes the first opportunity to dive into the forest of supplies and set to work, carefully measuring, folding, and slicing coloured sheets of paper to shape. A perfectly soothing beginning to the school day.

Illven
2016-05-30, 11:36 AM
As Ophelia had already started a portrait.

Dessie in a shawl desperately trying to preserve her modesty in a windstorm.

No it wasn't metaphorical why would you think that?

Strong skill, Shrine takecarer (+3)

NeoPhoenix0
2016-05-30, 01:00 PM
As Camillla's tour passed the art room she saw an area for working on metal sculptures. She decided she wanted to make something, so she started working on making a knife. She was going to make the knife a bit more artistic in design but still functional. On the side of the knife she wanted to etch a picture of Valerie.

Skill: knife nut +2, elemental affinity +2; total +4

igordragonian
2016-05-30, 03:55 PM
Last Scene-

Yami only managed to moan and nod as answer, not sure is she'l be able to keep up with this promise- those things started by accidents, and she decided to simply embrace and love it...

Current Scene

Yami looked bored most of the tour- but then the swimming pool have caught her eye. She ran with her bag to the closest bathroom, and changed to bikini with her logo on. The bra was too small and has squeezed her breasts, much more than it should have. Her face turned red, and she moaned with each step.
"OooOooOO... it fitted two monthes ago..."

Strong Allure, Kira kira, Stage Presence, Touchy Spot:
+6

Aleolus
2016-05-30, 07:02 PM
As Gisele passed by the art room, she saw a blankk canvas with a pallet of colors next to it, and immediately went over abd started splashing paint on, humming one of her songs as she does so, letting her own music guide her brush.

Strong roll +1
Star Power +1
Idol Talent +2
Total +4

7th son of sons
2016-05-30, 08:08 PM
As Gisele passed by the art room, she saw a blank canvas with a pallet of colors next to it, and immediately went over and started splashing paint on, humming one of her songs as she does so, letting her own music guide her brush.

"It's certainly an interesting work of art", the art teacher informs you, looking over your shoulder. It's certainly not bad, per say, but it's definitely different from the rest of the works in the room. Perhaps some... lingering frustrations are making their way into your thoughts?

As Camillla's tour passed the art room she saw an area for working on metal sculptures. She decided she wanted to make something, so she started working on making a knife. She was going to make the knife a bit more artistic in design but still functional. On the side of the knife she wanted to etch a picture of Valerie.

The assistant art teacher, a small woman with dog ears, eyes you with some concern. "I... see that you're.... are these yours?" she inquires, pointing to the knives you're currently working on.

As Ophelia had already started a portrait.

Dessie in a shawl desperately trying to preserve her modesty in a windstorm.

No it wasn't metaphorical why would you think that?

Desdemona's still dazed from all the attention she had received that morning, so getting her to model for said portrait was as easy as asking. Did it draw more viewers than the other art projects being worked on? Absolutely. But it came out really well, so... worth?

It wasn't long into the tour before Matthias' group passed the Art Room (an unassuming name for such a large space!), and it took even less time for him to notice some of his favorite activities on schedule: painting and papercrafts. He takes the first opportunity to dive into the forest of supplies and set to work, carefully measuring, folding, and slicing coloured sheets of paper to shape. A perfectly soothing beginning to the school day.

An older woman in professional attire watched over your work, not saying anything, but more examining your technique. She seems impressed.

Last Scene-

Yami only managed to moan and nod as answer, not sure is she'l be able to keep up with this promise- those things started by accidents, and she decided to simply embrace and love it...

Current Scene

Yami looked bored most of the tour- but then the swimming pool have caught her eye. She ran with her bag to the closest bathroom, and changed to bikini with her logo on. The bra was too small and has squeezed her breasts, much more than it should have. Her face turned red, and she moaned with each step.
"OooOooOO... it fitted two monthes ago..."

As you make your way across the surprisingly lowly populated pool room, you hear an loud splash accompanied by the white haired girl from early dive bombing into the water, school clothes and all. "Hey! Hey! Uhhh... Yami, right? The Idol Girl? Come in here, talk to me, waters great! She called out to you, a wide smile on her face as she pushed her wet hair from her face.

Illven
2016-05-30, 08:23 PM
Desdemona's still dazed from all the attention she had received that morning, so getting her to model for said portrait was as easy as asking. Did it draw more viewers than the other art projects being worked on? Absolutely. But it came out really well, so... worth?

So Dessie! What do you think? Olivia replied beckoning her over for the portrait.

Vexing
2016-05-30, 11:57 PM
An older woman in professional attire watched over your work, not saying anything, but more examining your technique. She seems impressed.

As the minutes pass and Matthias' supplies have been assembled, strips of varying lengths and colours laid out in blocks and strips before him. More minutes pass as he trims unnecessary paper away, the 'snicking' of careful scissors drowned out by the crowd around his classmate's(?) painting. Every so often the demon would peer over his shoulder to eye the metalworking girl with suspicion; it seemed he noticed the assistant teacher's discomfort, and agreed with her assessment. For awhile, that's all there is. The professional looking woman seems ignored.

Finally, however, some inner patience exhausts itself. "Are you another assistant?", he mutters without looking up at the onlooker. Slowly, he begins to fold some of the scraps into something.

igordragonian
2016-05-31, 01:00 AM
"

As you make your way across the surprisingly lowly populated pool room, you hear an loud splash accompanied by the white haired girl from early dive bombing into the water, school clothes and all. "Hey! Hey! Uhhh... Yami, right? The Idol Girl? Come in here, talk to me, waters great! She called out to you, a wide smile on her face as she pushed her wet hair from her face.

Yami sweated already. "S..sure!" she managed to say between moan, and jumped into the water, ungracefully landing on the girl, instead of next to her.

7th son of sons
2016-05-31, 02:47 PM
So Dessie! What do you think? Olivia replied beckoning her over for the portrait.

"I-It's... good..." The Nymph replied, wrapping the make-shift shawl around herself as she got out from the fans. Several other students seem to agree with the sentiment.

As the minutes pass and Matthias' supplies have been assembled, strips of varying lengths and colours laid out in blocks and strips before him. More minutes pass as he trims unnecessary paper away, the 'snicking' of careful scissors drowned out by the crowd around his classmate's(?) painting. Every so often the demon would peer over his shoulder to eye the metalworking girl with suspicion; it seemed he noticed the assistant teacher's discomfort, and agreed with her assessment. For awhile, that's all there is. The professional looking woman seems ignored.

Finally, however, some inner patience exhausts itself. "Are you another assistant?", he mutters without looking up at the onlooker. Slowly, he begins to fold some of the scraps into something.

"Advanced Placement Art, actually," The woman replies coolly. "For those seeking careers in the artistry after university. Would I count you among them?"

Yami sweated already. "S..sure!" she managed to say between moan, and jumped into the water, ungracefully landing on the girl, instead of next to her.

"Woah, woah, woah, Girl! she cries in surprise, holding out her arms to catch you. "Easy there tiger. You already got my attention! You don't need to go literally throwing yourself at me. But I'm glad you did, she finishes with a wide smile.

igordragonian
2016-05-31, 02:59 PM
"I-It's... good..." The Nymph replied, wrapping the make-shift shawl around herself as she got out from the fans. Several other students seem to agree with the sentiment.

"Advanced Placement Art, actually," The woman replies coolly. "For those seeking careers in the artistry after university. Would I count you among them?"

"Woah, woah, woah, Girl! she cries in surprise, holding out her arms to catch you. "Easy there tiger. You already got my attention! You don't need to go literally throwing yourself at me. But I'm glad you did, she finishes with a wide smile.

Yami blushed. "It.. Was.. OooO... an.. accident..." she panted.

Illven
2016-05-31, 03:02 PM

I had an amazing model. Olivia replied pecking her Dessie's cheek.

7th son of sons
2016-05-31, 04:04 PM
I had an amazing model. Olivia replied pecking her Dessie's cheek.

"W... Why are you treating me like this?" She asks earnestly, a small blush forming on her face.

Yami blushed. "It.. Was.. OooO... an.. accident..." she panted.

I don't believe in Accidents, she replies proudly, setting you down in the water. You feelin' alright, Yami? You look a little... flushed.

igordragonian
2016-05-31, 04:07 PM
The bra.. cutting me.. in the OOoooOO..." Yami tried to explain between her moans.

Illven
2016-05-31, 04:18 PM
"W... Why are you treating me like this?" She asks earnestly, a small blush forming on her face.

That you're hot? Olivia asked raising an eyebrow. Because you are. She replies honestly.

7th son of sons
2016-05-31, 05:17 PM
The bra.. cutting me.. in the OOoooOO..." Yami tried to explain between her moans.

Take it off then, she offers with a shrug. If ya don't like something, do something about it!

That you're hot? Olivia asked raising an eyebrow. Because you are. She replies honestly.

"But... we just met and your a... your human..." she offers as weak resistance.

Illven
2016-05-31, 05:22 PM
"But... we just met and your a... your human..." she offers as weak resistance.

Your point? Olivia questions confused.

igordragonian
2016-05-31, 05:26 PM
The white haired girl managed to make Yami blush even more.
"Are yoOoOu sure?" she has asked squirming

7th son of sons
2016-05-31, 05:31 PM
Your point? Olivia questions confused.

"Well, I just thought that... you were... you wouldn't like me"

The white haired girl managed to make Yami blush even more.
"Are yoOoOu sure?" she has asked squirming

Yeah, why not? Not like it's gonna be anything surprising, she replied with a grin

Illven
2016-05-31, 05:35 PM
"Well, I just thought that... you were... you wouldn't like me"

Dessie. Why wouldn't I like you? Olivia replies pulling her into a hug.

igordragonian
2016-05-31, 05:41 PM
With a moan of relif Yami opening the bra, throwing it away.
"Much better..."

7th son of sons
2016-05-31, 05:53 PM
Dessie. Why wouldn't I like you? Olivia replies pulling her into a hug.

"W-well, I'm a nymph, and we have certain... genetic obligations..." she mumbles through slowly

With a moan of relif Yami opening the bra, throwing it away.
"Much better..."

Valerie eyed you top to bottom before nodding her head and giving you a thumbs up. "Glad to hear it! You look better too, she continued with a mischevious grin.

Vexing
2016-05-31, 05:54 PM
"Advanced Placement Art, actually," The woman replies coolly. "For those seeking careers in the arts after university. Would I count you among them?"

"No. I have no talent for it," he adds as an afterthought, using some red and yellow scraps to make a tiny origami crane. "Taking the class could be an interesting diversion, though, depending on your requirements. Is there time to switch?"

There's a pause as the cooing and flirting continues just within Matthias' earshot, a grimace settling onto his face. With a huff he sets aside the half-finished crane and turns to peer over at the human and the nymph, practically wrapped up atop each other. Honestly. This is deplorable. He calls out curtly, guessing that his disdain will have more traction with his cousin 'supernatural' than with the human girl: "Nymph, you're in a public place. It's only our first day--behave yourself." The demon does his level best to pin her with a cold stare and drive his point home.

7th son of sons
2016-05-31, 05:59 PM
"No. I have no talent for it," he adds as an afterthought, using some red and yellow scraps to make a tiny origami crane. "Taking the class could be an interesting diversion, though, depending on your requirements. Is there time to switch?"

There's a pause as the cooing and flirting continues just within Matthias' earshot, a grimace settling onto his face. With a huff he sets aside the half-finished crane and turns to peer over at the human and the nymph, practically wrapped up atop each other. Honestly. This is deplorable. He calls out curtly, guessing that his disdain will have more traction with his cousin 'supernatural' than with the human girl: "Nymph, you're in a public place. It's only our first day--behave yourself." The demon does his level best to pin her with a cold stare and drive his point home.

"O-oh, ye... yes, yes, you're right," she answers, quickly to distance herself from the human girl in question.

Illven
2016-05-31, 06:05 PM
"W-well, I'm a nymph, and we have certain... genetic obligations..." she mumbles through slowly

Which are? Olivia questioned rubbing the back of her hair.

igordragonian
2016-05-31, 06:27 PM

Valerie eyed you top to bottom before nodding her head and giving you a thumbs up. "Glad to hear it! You look better too, she continued with a mischevious grin.

Yami blushed, instinctivly covering her chest. 'So... why won't you use the same style I use?" She asked, trying to sound seductive.

7th son of sons
2016-05-31, 06:31 PM
Which are? Olivia questioned rubbing the back of her hair.

Unfortunately, at the behest of a certain devil in the room, Desdemona has pulled away from you. She seems to grow distant as well.

Yami blushed, instinctivly covering her chest. 'So... why won't you use the same style I use?" She asked, trying to sound seductive.

Valerie tapped her chin before shaking her head. "Nah, I think I'll keep a ew secrets for another time, know what I mean? she replies with a smile.

Illven
2016-05-31, 06:32 PM
What the hell? Olivia replies glaring at the devil in question.

igordragonian
2016-05-31, 06:40 PM
Yami was disapointed a bit.
"So.. who are you? Arw you succubus?" She has asked seriously.

7th son of sons
2016-05-31, 06:41 PM
Yami was disapointed a bit.
"So.. who are you? Arw you succubus?" She has asked seriously.

Valerie laughs at this. "Oh man, A succubus, that's good," she answers, shaking her head. "No, nothing so interesting. Just a poor little human girl."

Vexing
2016-05-31, 07:25 PM
What the hell? Olivia replies glaring at the devil in question.

Matthias stares blankly for a moment or two before responding. "...I'm going to assume that's your attempt at a joke. It's not bad, considering how quickly you delivered it."

"I don't much like your expression, either. We're all schoolmates here, and will be for some time; the pawing around you've been doing can wait until after school, now can't it? So long as we're here to represent a meeting of the minds of two different worlds, we ought to act like it; I was simply reminding your new friend that there's a time and a place to be professional." He shrugs. "After all, this is a classroom."

Illven
2016-05-31, 07:40 PM
Going to be hard to be a meeting of the minds, if you don't want us so much as talking. Olivia pointed out.

Vexing
2016-05-31, 08:18 PM
"I would appreciate it if you didn't put words in my mouth, human. When did I say you couldn't talk? All I did was remind your new friend--our classmate--that she should comport herself with some dignity in a shared space. I had thought the scene at class registration was abnormal enough, but it seemed as if you two intended to continue throughout the school like that as well. I take issue." Matthias shrugs again and turns back to his stubby little scrap-paper crane. "It strikes me that if she stops talking to you just because of what I said, then you have nothing of interest to offer her besides cheap thrills. That seems...troubling."

"Of course, that's an outsider's perspective. I'm sure it can't be all that accurate."

7th son of sons
2016-05-31, 08:25 PM
"I would appreciate it if you didn't put words in my mouth, human. When did I say you couldn't talk? All I did was remind your new friend--our classmate--that she should comport herself with some dignity in a shared space. I had thought the scene at class registration was abnormal enough, but it seemed as if you two intended to continue throughout the school like that as well. I take issue." Matthias shrugs again and turns back to his stubby little scrap-paper crane. "It strikes me that if she stops talking to you just because of what I said, then you have nothing of interest to offer her besides cheap thrills. That seems...troubling."

"Of course, that's an outsider's perspective. I'm sure it can't be all that accurate."

"I... it's not like that..." Desdemona replies weakly.

Illven
2016-05-31, 09:01 PM

Ah my apologies. Apparently one of our telephones broke down. Olivia replied referencing a human game.

Vexing
2016-06-01, 12:49 AM
He blinks at his little crane, pausing. "That's insane. You don't have any phones out." A slightly longer pause stretched out afterwards, with the demon muttering a quiet 'hm' or two under his breath. "Unless that's an...idiomatic expression? Like 'leave no stone unturned', or 'speak of the devil'?" Matthias seemed honestly confused about the expression.

"Never mind. If you really want to apologize, conduct yourself accordingly." With that, the devil glanced back at the Advanced Placement teacher. "I also apologize, for interrupting our conversation. It was rude of me."

NeoPhoenix0
2016-06-01, 10:34 AM
The assistant art teacher, a small woman with dog ears, eyes you with some concern. "I... see that you're.... are these yours?" she inquires, pointing to the knives you're currently working on.

"Yes, these are mine." Camilla replies nonchalantly.

igordragonian
2016-06-01, 01:14 PM
Valerie laughs at this. "Oh man, A succubus, that's good," she answers, shaking her head. "No, nothing so interesting. Just a poor little human girl."

"Really.. but..." Yami blushed. "I'v been with a lot of guys and girls.. but I'v never..." she paused.

7th son of sons
2016-06-01, 02:42 PM
"Really.. but..." Yami blushed. "I'v been with a lot of guys and girls.. but I'v never..." she paused.

Never what? Taken your shirt off? I mean, I know I'm more chill about it than most but like... it's really no big deal.

"Yes, these are mine." Camilla replies nonchalantly.

"And you... you brought them to school with you?" She continues.

He blinks at his little crane, pausing. "That's insane. You don't have any phones out." A slightly longer pause stretched out afterwards, with the demon muttering a quiet 'hm' or two under his breath. "Unless that's an...idiomatic expression? Like 'leave no stone unturned', or 'speak of the devil'?" Matthias seemed honestly confused about the expression.

"Never mind. If you really want to apologize, conduct yourself accordingly." With that, the devil glanced back at the Advanced Placement teacher. "I also apologize, for interrupting our conversation. It was rude of me."

"Oh no, don't worry about it. I'm just a professor. It's important for students to intermingle with one another, both supernatural and mundane. This is an important goal for the academy."

igordragonian
2016-06-01, 02:49 PM
"Have been.. so atractted to someone." she giggled. "Taking clothes off, it almost way of living for me.."

NeoPhoenix0
2016-06-01, 04:20 PM
"And you... you brought them to school with you?" She continues.

"Yep, you never know when you might need to cook, besides I don't know if the cooks here are even halfway decent." Camilla says continuing her work.

Aleolus
2016-06-01, 05:46 PM
"It's certainly an interesting work of art", the art teacher informs you, looking over your shoulder. It's certainly not bad, per say, but it's definitely different from the rest of the works in the room. Perhaps some... lingering frustrations are making their way into your thoughts?

Gisele looks over at the teacher Thanks, I guess. Just painting what my music shows me She then turns back to her easel and keeps at it, making sure to mask over anything that might happen to ressmble a large, luscious pair of breasts

7th son of sons
2016-06-01, 05:58 PM
"Have been.. so atractted to someone." she giggled. "Taking clothes off, it almost way of living for me.."

That's sweet of you to say, She replied with a smile. So you're... what? An Idol-Stripper? Gee, money must be no problem for you...

"Yep, you never know when you might need to cook, besides I don't know if the cooks here are even halfway decent." Camilla says continuing her work.

"I... Guess that makes some sense..." The assistant replies. She takes a step back, but you can tell she's watching you with some lingering hesitation.

Gisele looks over at the teacher Thanks, I guess. Just painting what my music shows me She then turns back to her easel and keeps at it, making sure to mask over anything that might happen to ressmble a large, luscious pair of breasts

"Where did you get your technique from?" She questions, watching your arm movements with piqued interest.

igordragonian
2016-06-01, 06:12 PM
That's sweet of you to say, She replied with a smile. So you're... what? An Idol-Stripper? Gee, money must be no problem for you...

"I... Guess that makes some sense..." The assistant replies. She takes a step back, but you can tell she's watching you with some lingering hesitation.

"Where did you get your technique from?" She questions, watching your arm movements with piqued interest.

"I am not a stripper!" Yami blushed. "But.. hmm.. my clothes often getting.. not comfortable... and beside... it's make my fans happy.. so.. why not?"

NeoPhoenix0
2016-06-02, 11:16 AM

Camilla ignores the assistant and continues working on her knives. When she is satisfied with the etching of Valerie on her favorite knife she begins looking around for Valerie.

Aleolus
2016-06-02, 01:17 PM

She shrugs. Prolly my dad. He used painting to let off his stress after a long day at the office. Only difference is he'd paint to some namby-pamby classical or opera piece.

Vexing
2016-06-02, 04:19 PM
"Oh no, don't worry about it. I'm just a professor. It's important for students to intermingle with one another, both supernatural and mundane. This is an important goal for the academy."

"I somehow don't think that was the sort of mingling that the administration had in mind. We need to hold ourselves to a higher standard." Finally finishing his little crane, Matthias sets it aside and begins work on the real project, diligently weaving the long strips of paper into a round base to start.

7th son of sons
2016-06-03, 02:57 PM
She shrugs. Prolly my dad. He used painting to let off his stress after a long day at the office. Only difference is he'd paint to some namby-pamby classical or opera piece.

The teacher laughs at this. "You're quite as I'd thought you'd be, Ms. Burns. But one must remember, current art is always built off of a previous work. Do try to keep it in mind."

"I am not a stripper!" Yami blushed. "But.. hmm.. my clothes often getting.. not comfortable... and beside... it's make my fans happy.. so.. why not?"

"EXACTLY! Valerie cried out, taking your hands in hers. Precisely right! If it makes other people happy, and you're not hurting anyone, then why not!?

"I somehow don't think that was the sort of mingling that the administration had in mind. We need to hold ourselves to a higher standard." Finally finishing his little crane, Matthias sets it aside and begins work on the real project, diligently weaving the long strips of paper into a round base to start.

"It's hardly unusual for those in your age group to act with such... forwardness, but I can see your point." She relented, eyeing up your work.

Vexing
2016-06-03, 10:58 PM
"It's hardly unusual for those in your age group to act with such... forwardness, but I can see your point." She relented, eyeing up your work.

Matthias simply shrugs. "They can do whatever they like--when it's not going to reflect poorly on anyone." Or irritate me, an idle thought corrects. The round base begins to spread out into little rills and points circling up and back to meet in the middle. Some sort of flower, or blossom shape?

"I'm glad that we're in agreement. Isn't it against policy, anyway? Or is that typical human behavior?"

Aleolus
2016-06-03, 11:09 PM
The teacher laughs at this. "You're quite as I'd thought you'd be, Ms. Burns. But one must remember, current art is always built off of a previous work. Do try to keep it in mind."

Gisele just quirked an eyebrow at that, but didn't make a comment, just went back to quietly singing her music while painting

igordragonian
2016-06-04, 05:44 PM
Th

"EXACTLY! Valerie cried out, taking your hands in hers. Precisely right! If it makes other people happy, and you're not hurting anyone, then why not!?

Yami blushed. "Does.. it.. make YOU happy?" she has asked and leaned forward.

7th son of sons
2016-06-05, 07:47 PM
Yami blushed. "Does.. it.. make YOU happy?" she has asked and leaned forward.

Valerie pressed her forehead to yours, a devious smile on her face. I could learn to like it

7th son of sons
2016-06-05, 10:28 PM
EPISODE 1, SCENE 3: LUNCH HALL!

The rest of the tour of the building, as impressive as it is, passes without much incident. It's more than a school, it's something of a massive complex of every imagineable means of scholasticism in either world. But among the rooms, none so far stands more grand than the dining hall. And with as spacious as it is, it's easy enough to spot out that woman who's managed to capture all your attentions: Valerie Grey. She seems alone for now, but you can be certain that won't last long. How best to enjoy this time with her?

ALLURE, D10: Sweet Words and a Winning Smile may just make a Banquet of a first meal. 5 VP
SKILL, D6: Why, that homemade lunch you prepared for yourself may leave the right impression. 2 VP
CONFLICT, D8: Muscle your way through the crowded hall, scoring yourself a seat closest to Valerie. 4 VP
LUCK, D4: The food you've bought/brought is among Valerie's favorites! 1 VP

igordragonian
2016-06-06, 05:19 AM
Yami gottn back to her idol revealing outfit, looking happier than ever. She walked toward Valery, tripping from a random foot of someone, her heavy top easily adding to the loss of balance- she falling and rolling until she getting to Valerie's feet with her face right under Valerie's rear. "He..hey Valerie!" she said with a blush.
"Want to share my blood sauced Sushi?" she has offered sweetly a tradional vampiric japanese meal.

Nothing! Pure luck!

Illven
2016-06-06, 12:14 PM
Olivia simply walks up to this strange new woman who put her heart into such flutters.

Sitting down, she pulled out her immaculate untouched lunch, free of errant crumbs and perfectly preserved.

Ah forgive me. Do you want some? She offers to this new woman.

Vexing
2016-06-06, 05:14 PM
The morning felt like it had passed by in a blur, one long kaleidoscope of riotous colour and noise. Matthias hadn't even managed to finish his origami lotus to his satisfaction, leaving it half-threaded in the Art Room before lunch. Time to relax.

Or so he'd thought, before noticing the Grey girl settling in at a table. Again the peculiar stomach flips, again the faint heat at the back of his neck--again the crowd? Matthias blinked. Sure enough, other students were making a beeline for his strange classmate; an obnoxiously ostentatious girl literally falling at her feet, and the girl who'd been chasing the nymph earlier sidling up close. What was their game?

He eventually took a seat, carefully opening his wooden lunchbox so as not to agitate his lunch. The fact that he was only a few seats down from Valerie had to be a simple coincidence.

Matthias is too embarrassed and proud to approach directly; going for the Skill Roll (+1 total) to see if his traditional meal will pique her curiosity.

Aleolus
2016-06-06, 05:33 PM
As Gisele walks into the cafeteria, her lunch hanging over one shoulder, she sees Yami talking to that white-haired cutie who broke up her attempt to catch Yami in her tall tales. What's that bimbo think she's up to? This ought to be fun, she thinks, changing direction to head over to where the two of them were at. She then went over to their table and plopped herself down across from cutie, saying Hey. What's this airhead bugging you about, she wanting to share her blood-soaked meal? How about you try some good home-cooking, without all the red sauce? With that, she sets her lunch on the table and opens the top

Strong Roll +1
That's all I've got