PDA

View Full Version : Question For Purpose of Spell Good Alignment

mouser13
2016-05-24, 03:30 PM
Anyway to be Good Alignment for purpose of spell. I messed up my build and Lawful neutral, but for one spell I need to be good luminous Armor.
I have alot of feats already I'm going persistent build so have reach and oculus spell. But don't think either of the work. Found Soul of Order, but that for lawful. Anyone know of any way to make good?

I know I could do it for scrolls with UMD, but don't see any option for just me casting or target of spell. Petty much anything open(3rd party allow normally).

torrasque666
2016-05-24, 03:36 PM
Anyway to be Good Alignment for purpose of spell. I messed up my build and Lawful neutral, but for one spell I need to be good luminous Armor.
I have alot of feats already I'm going persistent build so have reach and oculus spell. But don't think either of the work. Found Soul of Order, but that for lawful. Anyone know of any way to make good?

I know I could do it for scrolls with UMD, but don't see any option for just me casting or target of spell. Petty much anything open(3rd party allow normally).

The only limitation on Sanctified magic is non-evil. Not Good. Lawful Neutral still meets that.

Gildedragon
2016-05-24, 03:45 PM
You could buy the ritual to get the alignment subtype

Geddy2112
2016-05-24, 03:48 PM
Get an atonement spell cast on you.

Or do good things in character. Make sacrifices for the benefit of others, value the sanctity of life, stuff like that. Your alignment is not set in stone.

mouser13
2016-05-24, 03:52 PM
The only limitation on Sanctified magic is non-evil. Not Good. Lawful Neutral still meets that.

Normally yes, but it has target good creature added to the spell it self. I'm not good. Which is why I missed it.