PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Inner Sea Intrigue

Triskavanski
2016-05-26, 01:14 PM
So I manged to get a PDF of this yesterday when I realized it was finally out for street. The thing that intrigued me the most was of coursed the 'Masked Persona' which seems like it is a featless option.

IF I understand it correctly, as long as you keep dressing up in the same outfit repeated, you'll be able to do somethings to fool some divination magics and gather information checks on you. Kinda makes things like mysterious stranger gunslinger with the noname grit feat a little more functional for those kinds of purposes.

I'm kinda sad though there wasn't a fighter intrigue archetype, but hey! PrCs! I haven't seen those in a while. Most classes that an archetype are the typical ones you'd expect. Rogue obtained two or three of them.

Psyren
2016-05-26, 01:59 PM
Anything for Monk, or any of the Occult classes?

Triskavanski
2016-05-26, 02:52 PM
Nothing really directly related to Occult Classes. The new Courtesan PrC though looks like it might fuse well.

Monk got the Perfect Scholar archtype. Nothing really big there honestly.

And there is a ninja archetype.

Florian
2016-05-26, 03:28 PM
And an Anaphexia Vigilante that is... ick!

Triskavanski
2016-05-26, 03:47 PM
And doesn't know when you get talents. Cause it thinks you get a social talent at second level.

Secret Wizard
2016-06-08, 05:44 AM
I'd appreciate any info on the Perfect Scholar archetype!

khadgar567
2016-06-08, 05:59 AM
can any one drop more info about courtesan prc is this thing work with mesmerist