PDA

View Full Version : Need help building a character. from fluff to mechanaics pf and 3.5 geaslt

Nosta
2016-05-28, 06:42 PM
So I need to start building Npc for my new game and one that came to my mind is A Tall Elf (Drow like) that instead of being spider related is snake related She is about 320 years old, looks to be about 32 , she wears No armor, but Black dress, she has a large purple snake with her , that is always on her draped over her shoulders . she has snake eyes, and purple hair and is lawful evil

Seppo87
2016-05-28, 08:51 PM
Changeling commoner 1 with ranks in handle animal.

Gallowglass
2016-05-28, 10:14 PM
Summoner? The purple snake is her eidelon?

DMVerdandi
2016-05-28, 10:29 PM
So I need to start building Npc for my new game and one that came to my mind is A Tall Elf (Drow like) that instead of being spider related is snake related She is about 320 years old, looks to be about 32 , she wears No armor, but Black dress, she has a large purple snake with her , that is always on her draped over her shoulders . she has snake eyes, and purple hair and is lawful evil

Druid//Cleric
For the druid side, pick serpent druid archetype, and for the cleric side pick evangelist (Serpent domain for cleric)

Plenty of powers and support for ophidian magic. One of the most potent gestalt combinations right there.