PDA

View Full Version : The Horrors of Hell IC

edwin1993
2016-05-29, 03:36 PM
The party begins in a small city of Ostov (population 1500) on the border of a swamp and plain lands. You are currently inside an Inn called the "One Armed Nymph". You can see around twenty other patrons sitting around most of them in full gear; others in just plain clothing. Everyone has a grim look on there face from all the troubles going on throughout the town.

samduke
2016-05-29, 05:33 PM
One Armed Nymph
Sarah walks up to the barkeep, what is the trouble that seems to be with the town and why all the grim faces?then I would like an ale and common meal also

edwin1993
2016-05-29, 06:17 PM
One Armed Nymph
Sarah walks up to the barkeep, what is the trouble that seems to be with the town and why all the grim faces?then I would like an ale and common meal also

The Barkeep Looks at you an says; " Lass you must be new to town if you haven't heard the stories yet Demons be in the swamp attacking people as they gather supplies outside."

samduke
2016-05-29, 07:45 PM
The Barkeep Looks at you an says; " Lass you must be new to town if you haven't heard the stories yet Demons be in the swamp attacking people as they gather supplies outside."

Deamons you say ehh, like the kind that tend to exsist in the planes of hell... this could be bad.. who might know more about this situation?

edwin1993
2016-05-29, 07:47 PM
Deamons you say ehh, like the kind that tend to exsist in the planes of hell... this could be bad.. who might know more about this situation?
"No the Abyss to the Abyss they drag you." He Says. "Old Man Gregor Knows oh he Knows got the mark of the beasts on his body he does, oh he does."

samduke
2016-05-29, 09:05 PM
Sarah revealing her holy symbol, mark of the beast you say, can you describe this mark, and where it is on his body?

dantiesilva
2016-05-29, 10:16 PM
It had been a long time since Ryl had spent any amount of time on the material plane, instead enjoying the time he spent with his adopted family in Phlegethos, the fourth layer of hell ruled by the one who took him in over three decades ago now. It seemed the world had changed so greatly in his time away however, and people had finally begun to accept magic, at least to an extent.

These matters were not why he was here now however, upon the material plane however.No Ryl and Jaden had been sent to investigate a rumor that demons had made a foothold in the world of man, and perhaps had even opened a portal to the abyss somewhere near the small city of Ostov. It had been a two day ride for the two of them through the open plains, as they made their way to the city after shifting from between the planes. However as the two arrived at the one armed Nymph inside the city they were both hoping to learn something.

"Jaden my friend, stay in the stables and try not to be to obvious about your nature. Lady Fierna wants us to save these people and convert them if possible." Ryl reminds his friend as he dismounts from the nightmare at the stable near the one armed Nymph and looks for a stable hand. Once found he smiles kindly, revealing a full set of long black hair tied back by what appears to be a strip of leather.

" Excuse me hello, I would like to have my friend here taken care of. He really doesn't need much attention, just a nice clean stall and some fresh meat if you are able to. And I wouldn't put your hand near his mouth. When he is hungry he sometimes doesn't pay attention." Ryl says jokingly with a smile upon his face as he hands the stable keeper a silver piece.

Inside the One Armed Nymph

With Jaden taking care of Ryl makes his way into the local inn and looks for a seat at the bar. " A glass of water sir, and a round of liquor for the house from the Lady of Flames." Ryl says kindly placing a bag of gold on top of the counter. He had been told by his diabolic friends that drunks liked to let their tongues do more talking than they should about topics that should not be spoken about.

Going to remove 10gp from my sheet, is that enough or more?

As he sits at the bar drinking his water he listens to the conversations going around, especially the one speaking of demons, and going to see an old man Gregor. No doubt the man was deformed now, however perhaps it could be something else. Deciding to wait and continue to listen Ryl continues to listen, to the woman and man talk.

edwin1993
2016-05-29, 10:44 PM
It had been a long time since Ryl had spent any amount of time on the material plane, instead enjoying the time he spent with his adopted family in Phlegethos, the fourth layer of hell ruled by the one who took him in over three decades ago now. It seemed the world had changed so greatly in his time away however, and people had finally begun to accept magic, at least to an extent.

These matters were not why he was here now however, upon the material plane however.No Ryl and Jaden had been sent to investigate a rumor that demons had made a foothold in the world of man, and perhaps had even opened a portal to the abyss somewhere near the small city of Ostov. It had been a two day ride for the two of them through the open plains, as they made their way to the city after shifting from between the planes. However as the two arrived at the one armed Nymph inside the city they were both hoping to learn something.

"Jaden my friend, stay in the stables and try not to be to obvious about your nature. Lady Fierna wants us to save these people and convert them if possible." Ryl reminds his friend as he dismounts from the nightmare at the stable near the one armed Nymph and looks for a stable hand. Once found he smiles kindly, revealing a full set of long black hair tied back by what appears to be a strip of leather.

" Excuse me hello, I would like to have my friend here taken care of. He really doesn't need much attention, just a nice clean stall and some fresh meat if you are able to. And I wouldn't put your hand near his mouth. When he is hungry he sometimes doesn't pay attention." Ryl says jokingly with a smile upon his face as he hands the stable keeper a silver piece.

Inside the One Armed Nymph

With Jaden taking care of Ryl makes his way into the local inn and looks for a seat at the bar. " A glass of water sir, and a round of liquor for the house from the Lady of Flames." Ryl says kindly placing a bag of gold on top of the counter. He had been told by his diabolic friends that drunks liked to let their tongues do more talking than they should about topics that should not be spoken about.

Going to remove 10gp from my sheet, is that enough or more?

As he sits at the bar drinking his water he listens to the conversations going around, especially the one speaking of demons, and going to see an old man Gregor. No doubt the man was deformed now, however perhaps it could be something else. Deciding to wait and continue to listen Ryl continues to listen, to the woman and man talk.

10gp is enough. As you sit there listening you here a nearby table look over at the Lady speaking to the barkeep with a sad look say the " young lass is looking to get eaten."

edwin1993
2016-05-29, 10:47 PM
Sarah revealing her holy symbol, mark of the beast you say, can you describe this mark, and where it is on his body?

He stutters as he begins to speak. " Lass it nearly bit his leg off if you think you can help him you'll find him at the local clergy highly infected with some disease we ain't seen before"

dantiesilva
2016-05-30, 12:16 AM
As Ryl hears the man saying the woman was asking to be eaten he slowly inches over to the man and with a kind smile asks, am sorry for being so naive, however why do you say that? I recently just traveled over the planes form a long distance away and am new to your town. Anything that could keep me out of trouble would be very useful, after all I wish to keep the Lady of Fire dancing to her sweet music." Ryl says to the man with an open friendly demeanor.

"The name is Ryl by the way, servant of the Lady of flames. Perhaps a man of her cloth could find a way to help this town in its hour of need? Just like the ale bought for all, the lady's beauty is never ending. And her only wish is to rid the world of the forces of chaos." Ryl says kindly to the man, acting as if the two were old friends.

Diplomacy to act like they are old friends and get him talking more [roll0]
Bluff if you think calling lady Fierna the lady of flames may be a bit decitiful lol [roll1]

edwin1993
2016-05-30, 12:20 AM
As Ryl hears the man saying the woman was asking to be eaten he slowly inches over to the man and with a kind smile asks, am sorry for being so naive, however why do you say that? I recently just traveled over the planes form a long distance away and am new to your town. Anything that could keep me out of trouble would be very useful, after all I wish to keep the Lady of Fire dancing to her sweet music." Ryl says to the man with an open friendly demeanor.

"The name is Ryl by the way, servant of the Lady of flames. Perhaps a man of her cloth could find a way to help this town in its hour of need? Just like the ale bought for all, the lady's beauty is never ending. And her only wish is to rid the world of the forces of chaos." Ryl says kindly to the man, acting as if the two were old friends.

Diplomacy to act like they are old friends and get him talking more [roll0]
Bluff if you think calling lady Fierna the lady of flames may be a bit decitiful lol [roll1]
The man continues sipping the alcohol you bought and looks at you and says; " She's a pretty las that she is but if she goes looking for those beasts none here be willing to help her i heard they be big as a Lion that i did."

dantiesilva
2016-05-30, 01:18 AM
"But do you not have warhorse of the army that you pay taxes to? I know that the Lady of flames gifted me with a mighty steed as tall as a lion with twice as much heart. So blessed is my lady's gift to me that his mane is made of flames, as be his tail. Surly there must be someone strong enough here to stop a single monster." Ryl says looking around the room at all the well armed men.

" I can count at least twenty strong men in this bar, and if the women who serve you are able to keep all your hands at bay I would bet they are just as strong." Ryl says trying to lighten the mood slightly as he seems to rub his chin in thought. " Perhaps I as a servant of the Lady of Flames could deal with this problem for you, and as proof if I am able I could bring back the monsters head as proof of my ladys love for me, and the power she wields. For their are none I know of who care for their followers in all the divine realms as the Lady of Flames. Her hair as red as the back of a dragon, falling like a waterfall to the floor. Each step she takes purifies the land itself." Ryl says kindly offering his services to the villagers.

edwin1993
2016-05-30, 01:27 AM
"But do you not have warhorse of the army that you pay taxes to? I know that the Lady of flames gifted me with a mighty steed as tall as a lion with twice as much heart. So blessed is my lady's gift to me that his mane is made of flames, as be his tail. Surly there must be someone strong enough here to stop a single monster." Ryl says looking around the room at all the well armed men.

" I can count at least twenty strong men in this bar, and if the women who serve you are able to keep all your hands at bay I would bet they are just as strong." Ryl says trying to lighten the mood slightly as he seems to rub his chin in thought. " Perhaps I as a servant of the Lady of Flames could deal with this problem for you, and as proof if I am able I could bring back the monsters head as proof of my ladys love for me, and the power she wields. For their are none I know of who care for their followers in all the divine realms as the Lady of Flames. Her hair as red as the back of a dragon, falling like a waterfall to the floor. Each step she takes purifies the land itself." Ryl says kindly offering his services to the villagers.
He Turns and Looks at you and says; " You think we haven't done that a patrol of soldiers went hunting the beast an none of them returned, this was but a week ago. Old Man Gregor be the only one to ever see the beast an live."

samduke
2016-05-30, 06:37 AM
*edited
Sarah will get directions to where the man is being kept.

edwin1993
2016-05-30, 01:39 PM
*edited
Sarah will get directions to where the man is being kept.

The Barkeep gives you the directions and wishes you safe travels on your journey.

edwin1993
2016-05-30, 01:44 PM
As the lass asks for directions to the injured man a man in black leather appears to be listening in on the conversation.

samduke
2016-05-30, 08:31 PM
" Surly there must be someone strong enough here to stop a single monster." Ryl says looking around the room at all the well armed men.

" Perhaps I as a servant of the Lady of Flames could deal with this problem for you" Ryl says kindly offering his services to the villagers.

Sarah turns to the man (RYL), While I am no man I am willing to go and look into this, see what it is that afflicts the survivor and then deal with the monster, if you wish to come with me, you are welcome.

with that sarah turns and walks out the door of the inn pausing 10ft outside to see if the man follows

Protection from evil
casting time 1 standard action, target self, duration 14 min, (phb p266)
gains a +2 deflection bonus to AC and a +2 resistance bonus on saves, apply against attacks made or effects created by evil creatures.

edwin1993
2016-05-30, 09:01 PM
Sarah turns to the man (RYL), While I am no man I am willing to go and look into this, see what it is that afflicts the survivor and then deal with the monster, if you wish to come with me, you are welcome.

with that sarah turns and walks out the door of the inn pausing 10ft outside to see if the man follows

Protection from evil
casting time 1 standard action, target self, duration 14 min, (phb p266)
gains a +2 deflection bonus to AC and a +2 resistance bonus on saves, apply against attacks made or effects created by evil creatures.

Afew minutes after you leave you see a shadowy figure step out of the alley near the One Armed Nymph an look around.

dantiesilva
2016-05-30, 09:49 PM
So it seems the demons have at least one agent in the town." Ryl notes as his psycrystal sends telepathically about how the two of the should warn the girl. That would alert our friend here of what we intend to do, and reveal our hand. Patience, look the girl is leaving now. Ryl sends back to his counterpart as he has the psycrystal follow the girl while he follows the hunter.

Just remember not to throw yourself in front of any attacks meant to kill her my friend, I would hate to lose you. Ryl says watching the pyscrystal drift to floor level and move out of the building to follow after the girl. Keeping one eye on the guy in black leather at all times Ryl looks to his drinking friend and asks quietly.

"So would that guy be new to town, if not could yo perhaps tell me something about him. I noticed something odd about him, however I wish to keep it quite until the right time." Ryl says as in his hand that is caught between the bar and the stool seems to flick slightly as he sneezes. sisters I have need of your aid. however comes out in the mix of his sneeze, while he tried to hide his spellcasting, the smell of brimstone that filled the tavern was overpowering as he began to cough like everyone else.

" Could someone open the window I am dying over here." Ryl says as he sends to the two devils he knew were somewhere in the room. Hello Bella and Roberta, I need you both to follow someone for me, and if they attack a girl make him drop. Though try to keep him alive if possible. He seems to know something about the demons in the area. Ryl explains to the two as he grabs his walking staff and coughing all the way begins heading towards the figure in black leather.

Bluff check against town with my spellcasting [roll0]
Bluff check against the devils to make them gain effect of extend spell [roll1] vs [roll2]

As the summons are naturally invisible no one see's them floating in the air with doing as I asked them to do, if possible no further than 50ft. away from the man in black leather

edwin1993
2016-05-30, 10:22 PM
So it seems the demons have at least one agent in the town." Ryl notes as his psycrystal sends telepathically about how the two of the should warn the girl. That would alert our friend here of what we intend to do, and reveal our hand. Patience, look the girl is leaving now. Ryl sends back to his counterpart as he has the psycrystal follow the girl while he follows the hunter.

Just remember not to throw yourself in front of any attacks meant to kill her my friend, I would hate to lose you. Ryl says watching the pyscrystal drift to floor level and move out of the building to follow after the girl. Keeping one eye on the guy in black leather at all times Ryl looks to his drinking friend and asks quietly.

"So would that guy be new to town, if not could yo perhaps tell me something about him. I noticed something odd about him, however I wish to keep it quite until the right time." Ryl says as in his hand that is caught between the bar and the stool seems to flick slightly as he sneezes. sisters I have need of your aid. however comes out in the mix of his sneeze, while he tried to hide his spellcasting, the smell of brimstone that filled the tavern was overpowering as he began to cough like everyone else.

" Could someone open the window I am dying over here." Ryl says as he sends to the two devils he knew were somewhere in the room. Hello Bella and Roberta, I need you both to follow someone for me, and if they attack a girl make him drop. Though try to keep him alive if possible. He seems to know something about the demons in the area. Ryl explains to the two as he grabs his walking staff and coughing all the way begins heading towards the figure in black leather.

Bluff check against town with my spellcasting [roll0]
Bluff check against the devils to make them gain effect of extend spell [roll1] vs [roll2]

As the summons are naturally invisible no one see's them floating in the air with doing as I asked them to do, if possible no further than 50ft. away from the man in black leather

the man next to you says hes new too town showed up yesterday.
A few seconds after the lady leaves you see the man go to the back of the bar.

samduke
2016-05-30, 11:01 PM
as requested

spot +9 [roll0]

dantiesilva
2016-05-30, 11:05 PM
Ryl watches the man go to the back of the bar as he sends the twins to follow him as instructed, and they do so, invisible to the world.

He is new to town as well you say, well than I must warn you I believe he may have something to do with this matter, the lady of flames has told me as much, and in a few moments I may have all the evidence you need." Ryl says gettng up and following the man into the back of the bar, always making sure his allies are close by should he need them.

Both twins will as a free action hit him with a mind blast that deals [roll0] Force damage total, need total concealment for it to miss (like magic missile)

Will figure out normal actions once I know how that works out.

edwin1993
2016-05-31, 02:58 AM
The twins an you see him watching out a side window apparently making no hint of leaving currently watching the alley to the main road. If you wish you can make a spot check.
You notice a few other figures deeper in the alley dressed in black leather watching passerby's and eyes keep darting around

dantiesilva
2016-05-31, 08:23 AM
Ryl and the twins follow his eyes towards the ally, searching it for any sign of what he might be looking for as Ryl slowly moves closer and closer to the table he is sitting at. When just about 10ft. away Ryl smiles at the man in black leather and tries to distract him from the alley outside. Beautiful day today isn't it? I was wondering if you could help me with a personal matter." Ryl says before sitting down in the chair.

" You see I am new in town and am very worried about the demons I am hearing stories about, if I knew where they were I would go and kill them myself however I do not know where they are. Could you perhaps point me in the right direction?" Ryl says with an amused look on his face, his mind already going threw the spells he knew and thinking about which would be best to use in this situation.

Ryl is going to use PArching touch if he so much as moves to grab anything vs touch AC 1d6[/roll] damage, also 1 point of con damage on a failed fort save DC18 caster level 8

The twins will both mind blast him for a total of [roll1] Force damage as a free action for nonleathal damage

Followed by throwing their spines at him [roll2] Damage [roll3] + [roll4] fire damage

Spine from second twin [roll5] Damage [roll6] + [roll7] fire damage

(30 and above is crit range for them both

edwin1993
2016-05-31, 02:03 PM
Ryl and the twins follow his eyes towards the ally, searching it for any sign of what he might be looking for as Ryl slowly moves closer and closer to the table he is sitting at. When just about 10ft. away Ryl smiles at the man in black leather and tries to distract him from the alley outside. Beautiful day today isn't it? I was wondering if you could help me with a personal matter." Ryl says before sitting down in the chair.

" You see I am new in town and am very worried about the demons I am hearing stories about, if I knew where they were I would go and kill them myself however I do not know where they are. Could you perhaps point me in the right direction?" Ryl says with an amused look on his face, his mind already going threw the spells he knew and thinking about which would be best to use in this situation.

Ryl is going to use PArching touch if he so much as moves to grab anything vs touch AC 1d6[/roll] damage, also 1 point of con damage on a failed fort save DC18 caster level 8

The twins will both mind blast him for a total of [roll1] Force damage as a free action for nonleathal damage

Followed by throwing their spines at him [roll2] Damage [roll3] + [roll4] fire damage

Spine from second twin [roll5] Damage [roll6] + [roll7] fire damage

(30 and above is crit range for them both
He looks at you with a rather interested look for a second and you here his thoughts this one could possibly have good stuff as well.
He Turns an says to you "if your looking for information on the demons Old man Gregor be your best bet."

samduke
2016-05-31, 05:03 PM
Sarah pokes her head back into the INN, and directing her attention towards RYL.. Hey friend are you coming with me?

dantiesilva
2016-05-31, 08:44 PM
Just as Ryl is about to say something he notes the woman poking her head back into the inn and calling out to him. "It seems I am, I was simply hoping this young man could admit his crimes before the lady of flames took his soul to be cleansed." Ryl says getting up as he sends for his two guards to fire of their attacks at the man in black leather from behind him so it looked like divine judgement had been cast down upon the man as flames licked at his wounds that seemed to appear out of nowhere.

I am going to use the rolls from above to mind blast and throw spines at the man looking like divine judgement had been cast on him after Ryl turned around.

Looking at his friend at the bar Ryl called out, " The man has been punished by the lady of flames, he wished to do harm to the lady for seeking out old man gregor when she wished to solve your demon problem. And when I questioned him about it his mind revealed to me that he would do me harm as well. The lady of flames protects her followers, and does not suffer those who follow or worship demons. Praise be to the lady of flames!" Ryl says.

As Ryl finishes his statement a all the flames in the room shoot towards the man in black leather trying to burn him to ashes.

Using the control flame psionic power to direct all fires to converge on where the man is sitting and engulf him in flames as Ryl leaves the inn, he will stop at the door however to put out the flames once the man is dead, each turn the twins will attack him with their spines and mind blast as well until he is no more. DC25 reflex save to resist catching fire by the way.

edwin1993
2016-06-01, 01:44 AM
Just as Ryl is about to say something he notes the woman poking her head back into the inn and calling out to him. "It seems I am, I was simply hoping this young man could admit his crimes before the lady of flames took his soul to be cleansed." Ryl says getting up as he sends for his two guards to fire of their attacks at the man in black leather from behind him so it looked like divine judgement had been cast down upon the man as flames licked at his wounds that seemed to appear out of nowhere.

I am going to use the rolls from above to mind blast and throw spines at the man looking like divine judgement had been cast on him after Ryl turned around.

Looking at his friend at the bar Ryl called out, " The man has been punished by the lady of flames, he wished to do harm to the lady for seeking out old man gregor when she wished to solve your demon problem. And when I questioned him about it his mind revealed to me that he would do me harm as well. The lady of flames protects her followers, and does not suffer those who follow or worship demons. Praise be to the lady of flames!" Ryl says.

As Ryl finishes his statement a all the flames in the room shoot towards the man in black leather trying to burn him to ashes.

Using the control flame psionic power to direct all fires to converge on where the man is sitting and engulf him in flames as Ryl leaves the inn, he will stop at the door however to put out the flames once the man is dead, each turn the twins will attack him with their spines and mind blast as well until he is no more. DC25 reflex save to resist catching fire by the way.
As Sarah leans her head in she see the man in black leath cumbust into flame leaving a solid metal burned shell behind and the patrons all scream and scurry away from the flames.
knowledge arcana checks.

samduke
2016-06-01, 06:55 AM
Spellcraft +13 can identify spells and magic effects
Knowledge Arcana +11 get a +2 bonus on Spellcraft checks. Answering a question within your field of study has a DC of 10 (for really easy questions), 15 (for basic questions), or 20 to 30 (for really tough questions).

spellcraft [roll0] I think a nat 20 tells me exactly what how and so forth
Arcana [roll1]

sarah watches as this man in the back burn... and remembers the other thugs outside & mentally prepares for an offensive spell

edwin1993
2016-06-01, 07:30 AM
Spellcraft +13 can identify spells and magic effects
Knowledge Arcana +11 get a +2 bonus on Spellcraft checks. Answering a question within your field of study has a DC of 10 (for really easy questions), 15 (for basic questions), or 20 to 30 (for really tough questions).

spellcraft [roll0] I think a nat 20 tells me exactly what how and so forth
Arcana [roll1]

sarah watches as this man in the back burn... and remembers the other thugs outside & mentally prepares for an offensive spell

You recognize the metal husk laying on the ground as a warforged scout.

dantiesilva
2016-06-01, 07:28 PM
As the man combusts into a hunk of metal Ryl thinks to himself about how intresting it was to find such odd creatures here. He had not seen such things before when he was younger. Golems were a common enough thing for him to know. Ryl had even thought about making one a few times, however this was different somehow, it had shown intelligence, yet still wanted to work with the demons. Oh well, Ryl says as the flames all return to their natural areas and he closes the door behind him. A clear smile on his face.

Well now that we do not need to worry about him coming to kill us for our questions, why don't we go pay a visit to the old man. I need to make sure he will not become a problem to the rest of the village. And if he will, place him to the cleansing flames." Ryl says, unaware of the other figures in the ally as his psycrystal returned to his side, his two summons still flanking behind him so no one could get the jump on him.

samduke
2016-06-01, 08:17 PM
yes going to see the old man is important to finding out what is going on here, as they start around the corner going to where the old man's location

Command Warforged
(PHB p159)
Turning check: [roll0]

samduke
2016-06-01, 08:23 PM
yes going to see the old man is important to finding out what is going on here, as they start around the corner going to where the old man's location

Command Warforged
(PHB p159)
Turning check: (1d20+8)[20]

Turning Damage [roll0]
Table 8–9: Turning Undead
19–21 Cleric’s level + 3 = 13 HD

edwin1993
2016-06-01, 09:02 PM
As the screams echo through the building and filter outside as Sarah turns about to look down the alley she sees the figures have all scurried away from view.

samduke
2016-06-02, 06:25 AM
somewhat under her breath well that takes care of them
continue to walk to where the old man is located

dantiesilva
2016-06-02, 07:27 AM
So if we are going to be traveling together I believe it only proper that we introduce ourselves to one another. Ryl says like a proper English gentleman. My name is Ryl, and as you may have guessed from the display inside am a follower of lady of flames. Ryl says, bowing slightly to the young lady as he does so.

samduke
2016-06-02, 08:01 AM
sarah listening to ryl, holds out her holy symbol. Sarah follower of the sovereign host, and that noise you may have heard I suspect was a gang of warforged as they seemed to have scattered at my attempt to command them. - well then shall we

dantiesilva
2016-06-02, 11:33 AM
"Or after seeing the ruse was up they decided it best to retreat and regroup before you were able to use your abilities." Ryl notes as he debates for a moment what the best course of action would be, however deciding if the Gregor would be a threat to the town seemed more urgent than dealing with a few odd metal men that could speak. Perhaps he would drag them to Lady Fierna lady to be tortured one by one.

"It seems we shall than, be wary however I have never seen creatures of that nature before that could think and speak on their own before." Ryl says kindly to her as he walks by her side, showing nether to be the leader as both of the twins regroup behind the two so that no attack could hit their master or his friend at the moment.

The spell lasts for a total of 2 minutes so by the time we reach the old mans house it will probably be expired.

edwin1993
2016-06-02, 01:26 PM
As the two of you approach to the healers house you begin to smell a very sickly odor getting stronger the closer you get too the destination.

samduke
2016-06-02, 02:02 PM
there is a foul smell on the air here, be vigilant and touch nothing with your bare skin. with that Sarah

do any of these existing spell effects tell me anything?
Blessed Sight see evil auras within 120 ft
Deathwatch 30ft

stop a good 30ft from the place
casts..Bless on self & allies
then continue to the door with a gloved knock

dantiesilva
2016-06-02, 02:07 PM
As the wind blows a sickly order to Ryl's nose he sniffs the air around him, trying to remember the many battlefieilds he had fought on to remember if he had smelled anything like this before as he continues to walk, allowing Sarah to take the lead saying it seemed she wished to.

Do I recognize the smell? [roll0]
Also Ready action Energy Ray fire if anything seems like a demon, Ryl is trigger happy when it comes to demons. though he will try to idenity it first so he knows what it is weak against.

edwin1993
2016-06-02, 02:48 PM
Deathwatch seems to be giving you something.
As the both of you approach the door is left open and inside you see man that has burns covering one leg and what appears to be maggots feasting on his flesh.

samduke
2016-06-02, 03:19 PM
Sarah on entering the building, she looks at the man, Are you Gregor? we have heard some interesting things and came here to investigate. Tell us if you can what it was that did this, where it happened and any other details would be usefull.

edwin1993
2016-06-02, 03:25 PM
Sarah on entering the building, she looks at the man, Are you Gregor? we have heard some interesting things and came here to investigate. Tell us if you can what it was that did this, where it happened and any other details would be usefull.

AS you enter you notice that the old man is barely conscious. And upon closer look the burns have a bite mark on his leg inside of it and you can see white puss coming from the area like its not being properly tended too.

samduke
2016-06-02, 04:09 PM
Sarah will cast cure Light Wounds on greggor with a gloved hand if possible
Range: Touch
Cure: [roll0]

edwin1993
2016-06-02, 04:18 PM
Sarah will cast cure Light Wounds on greggor with a gloved hand if possible
Range: Touch
Cure: [roll0]

As the spell takes effect you the Old Man begins to scream as the skin knits its self back together leaving the skin untouched except for the claw mark.
knowledge(the planes) checks.

samduke
2016-06-02, 05:20 PM
she looks at the man, Are you Gregor? we have heard some interesting things and came here to investigate. Tell us if you can what it was that did this, where it happened and any other details would be usefull.

sarah will check through what she has & see what info is gathered.
arcane [roll0]
religion [roll1]
history [roll2]
planes [roll3]

edwin1993
2016-06-02, 05:44 PM
she looks at the man, Are you Gregor? we have heard some interesting things and came here to investigate. Tell us if you can what it was that did this, where it happened and any other details would be usefull.

sarah will check through what she has & see what info is gathered.
arcane [roll0]
religion [roll1]
history [roll2]
planes [roll3]

He speaks in a raspy voice; "I was in the woods near the swamp hunting when a demon dog on fire leaped at me biting my leg, I barely made it back to town."
The bite mark looks like that of a Hell Hound.

dantiesilva
2016-06-02, 06:58 PM
As Ryl notices the door to the house is slightly open, he wounder if perhaps someone had already been here and killed the man for the knowledge he held. It would not surprise Ryl to be honest, if a cult was trying to set up a shop anyone who knew about it would be a risk. Happily allowing the young woman to go first Ryl stands in the doorway watching the scene from a distance, as he looks around the house from his viewpoint.

[roll0]

Ryl is expically puzzled when he looks at the wound on the man's leg being feasted upon by maggots and burned by flames almost as he compares the bite marks to the creatures he knows of. However new scars begin to reveal themselves as Sarah heals one wound to reveal a claw mark as well.

"You say a firey dog attacked you sir, than why do you have a claw mark as well?" Ryl asks pointing to another of his wounds. He knew hell hounds very well and while the bite fit, the claw did not.

edwin1993
2016-06-02, 07:04 PM
As Ryl notices the door to the house is slightly open, he wounder if perhaps someone had already been here and killed the man for the knowledge he held. It would not surprise Ryl to be honest, if a cult was trying to set up a shop anyone who knew about it would be a risk. Happily allowing the young woman to go first Ryl stands in the doorway watching the scene from a distance, as he looks around the house from his viewpoint.

[roll0]

Ryl is expically puzzled when he looks at the wound on the man's leg being feasted upon by maggots and burned by flames almost as he compares the bite marks to the creatures he knows of. However new scars begin to reveal themselves as Sarah heals one wound to reveal a claw mark as well.

"You say a firey dog attacked you sir, than why do you have a claw mark as well?" Ryl asks pointing to another of his wounds. He knew hell hounds very well and while the bite fit, the claw did not.

He rasps out. Im not auite sure what you mean sir it had fangs 3-4 inches long and its paws ended in massive claws.
you notice a door leading off the room your in partly ajar.

samduke
2016-06-02, 07:35 PM
Greggor I am a follower of the sovereign hosts, displaying her holy symbol, it would not be wise to tell an untruth about the thing that attacked you, for my companion here is accurate I know what hell hounds do and claw their prey is not one of them.
Please help us help you and this town tell me what really happened.

dip +18 [roll0]

dantiesilva
2016-06-02, 08:07 PM
Allowing Sarah to interigate the witness Ryl circles around so that he is out of the sight of the door before moving towards it, always trying to keep his back to the wall. When he finally arrives he points at the old man and whatever weapon Sarah may have before pointing to the door. Waiting only a second he flings the door open, his hand glowing with a ball of fire in his hands. " I command the entity hiding in this room to reveal themselves or be cleanesed in flames." Ryl calls out, offering the person hiding behind the door a chance.

If his summons have not left yet he will instead have them both go to the door and throw it open dragging out whatever is inside if it is a mortal. If it is a demon kill it on sight.

If no one comes out Ryl will use invisibility purge making all invisible creatures visable (thankfully mine are immune as they are naturally invisible no spell makes them so)

edwin1993
2016-06-02, 09:26 PM
The old man says all i can say is they were dogs on fire as big as a horse.
bo one answers ur responds.

dantiesilva
2016-06-02, 09:43 PM
As no reply comes forth, Ryl takes out one of his wands once more and uses a charge from it, summoning two small spiders into view as he speaks in infernal. جستجو در اتاق برای هر چیزی است که در تلاش برای مخفی کردن و به من بگو از آن حضور به عنوان به زودی به عنوان شما آن را پیدا which the two spiders respond to quickly by scurrying into the room and searching every inch of it.

Wand of SM 1 to summon 2 fiendish monsterous spiders no dual summons added to it, they will however use their blindsense ability to detect anything in the room that is not seen by normal eyes.

Search the rooms for anything that is trying to hide and tell me of it's presense as soon as you find it. (Translation)

samduke
2016-06-02, 09:59 PM
Ryl will use invisibility purge making all invisible creatures visible (thankfully mine are immune as they are naturally invisible no spell makes them so)
just remember I already have this going its nullifying out at 70 ft for the next at least 45 odd hours - then again your character would not know that - I guess
along with my other 2 activities that were inquired about at 30ft and 120 ft .. I should have a good idea if anything is in that room without going into it.

a hellhound as big as a horse you say..okay where exactly was this and how long ago?

dantiesilva
2016-06-02, 10:42 PM
" You do realize that if we let him live he may die and turn into a demon, or at best simply die a slow painful death of his wounds. You do see that no one is taking care of his wounds do you not?" Ryl says to her which gets a mental response from his psycrystal. "Surely master you are not thinking about killing this man just for being hurt. We could heal him...Well maybe not we, but you know." the pyscrystal says to Ryl hinting at Sarah. " Sush you, I will not tell others what to do with their time that I do not know. I will simply tell them the best options I know of, just like any good chess player. For all we know she can not save him, and as such putting him out of his pain is a mercy." Ryl calls back to his psycrystal.

Zooming across the room a crystal the size of a human hand stops infront of Sarah's face and speaks into her mind. "Hello I am with the guy who doesn't like to take chances. HE believes this man may be infected with something that may have very bad effects. And saying we have fought in the Blood wars I tend to agree with that calculation. However if you could find a way to reassure him that this man is not a danger to anyone else perhaps he won't kill the man that just helped us." the strange almost sympathetic voices comes from the floating crystal almost as if it cared about this person.

edwin1993
2016-06-02, 11:58 PM
" You do realize that if we let him live he may die and turn into a demon, or at best simply die a slow painful death of his wounds. You do see that no one is taking care of his wounds do you not?" Ryl says to her which gets a mental response from his psycrystal. "Surely master you are not thinking about killing this man just for being hurt. We could heal him...Well maybe not we, but you know." the pyscrystal says to Ryl hinting at Sarah. " Sush you, I will not tell others what to do with their time that I do not know. I will simply tell them the best options I know of, just like any good chess player. For all we know she can not save him, and as such putting him out of his pain is a mercy." Ryl calls back to his psycrystal.

Zooming across the room a crystal the size of a human hand stops infront of Sarah's face and speaks into her mind. "Hello I am with the guy who doesn't like to take chances. HE believes this man may be infected with something that may have very bad effects. And saying we have fought in the Blood wars I tend to agree with that calculation. However if you could find a way to reassure him that this man is not a danger to anyone else perhaps he won't kill the man that just helped us." the strange almost sympathetic voices comes from the floating crystal almost as if it cared about this person.

As you both sit there discussing the situation uou notice a shadow in the doorway. Turning about you see a man in clerical vestments holding herbs.
your spiders sense nothing in the room.
The man responds in the woods two days ago east of town.

samduke
2016-06-03, 05:29 AM
Noticing the priest at the door, a holy man at last!, you sir have done a poor job at healing this mans wounds, cureing that which ails him, what have you to say about this! (ooc she is mad and regardless off the priests excusses-) Ryl I understand your concerns, I too have the same concerns, (turning to face the priest yet again) holy man you have until dawn to ensure this mans ailments are completely cured or by the sovereign hosts, I shall smite him and you, and then re-consecrate this site by purity of flame.

edwin1993
2016-06-03, 03:07 PM
Noticing the priest at the door, a holy man at last!, you sir have done a poor job at healing this mans wounds, cureing that which ails him, what have you to say about this! (ooc she is mad and regardless off the priests excusses-) Ryl I understand your concerns, I too have the same concerns, (turning to face the priest yet again) holy man you have until dawn to ensure this mans ailments are completely cured or by the sovereign hosts, I shall smite him and you, and then re-consecrate this site by purity of flame.
As you call him a holy man he interrupts you by saying, "I am no holy man just a alchemist trying to cure his ailments with natural herbs since no clerics in town would touch the man. Also I don't like being threatened by people trespassing in my house."

samduke
2016-06-03, 03:31 PM
Sarah staring at the man as he talks, alchemist you are an alchemist ! sarah shakes her head, stands and walks to the alchemist, Walk with me out side if you don't mind. (occ she will insist and forcefully remove him if needed) Ryl, see he does not suffer.

edwin1993
2016-06-03, 04:12 PM
Sarah staring at the man as he talks, alchemist you are an alchemist ! sarah shakes her head, stands and walks to the alchemist, Walk with me out side if you don't mind. (occ she will insist and forcefully remove him if needed) Ryl, see he does not suffer.

The man nods and follows you outside.

samduke
2016-06-03, 05:16 PM
once outside - what information did the man greggor give you as to this beast, he claims it was a fiery thing as large as a horse, that bite and clawed him, nearest thing that I know of to his description is that of a hellhound but they don't claw at the prey, that I am aware of. maybe a deamon, or worse a dragon...

(ooc keeping him outside until ryl comes outside)

so you say your an alchemist, are you talented enough to know how to create the fire within a jar?

edwin1993
2016-06-03, 05:29 PM
once outside - what information did the man greggor give you as to this beast, he claims it was a fiery thing as large as a horse, that bite and clawed him, nearest thing that I know of to his description is that of a hellhound but they don't claw at the prey, that I am aware of. maybe a deamon, or worse a dragon...

(ooc keeping him outside until ryl comes outside)

so you say your an alchemist, are you talented enough to know how to create the fire within a jar?

He responds by saying; "Yes the Old Man Gregor claims he was bit by a dog on fire as big as a horse but he hasn't been right in the head since he came back. The few clerics that would see him said he was cursed and refused to heal him,Why he was brought to me. He already had maggots in his leg when he arrived here. I am competent i could create the jars.

dantiesilva
2016-06-03, 07:08 PM
As Sarah leads the alchemist outside the house Ryl walks over to the mans side and sits besides him as if they were old friends as he takes the mans hand in his own and kindly says to him. " I am going to make the pain go away now. The lady of flames is here now to save this village you may rest Sir Gregor for your duties to this town. Are you ready to receive her blessing?" Ryl asks the man gently as he waits for the man's last words as an orb of pure fire builds up in his hands.

When Gregor is ready Ryl releases the ball of flames upon the man, putting him out of his misery.

Coup de grace lesser orb of fire for a total of [roll0] Due to it being a critical as it is a coup de grace, if the damage does not kill him outright, he must pass a Fortitude saving throw DC of the damage or die. For each 5 points of damage he takes, that is 1 point of fire damage taken from astral fire for the next 8 turns.

So 8 fire damage for 8 turns after this one on top of the normal damage.

edwin1993
2016-06-03, 07:36 PM
As Sarah leads the alchemist outside the house Ryl walks over to the mans side and sits besides him as if they were old friends as he takes the mans hand in his own and kindly says to him. " I am going to make the pain go away now. The lady of flames is here now to save this village you may rest Sir Gregor for your duties to this town. Are you ready to receive her blessing?" Ryl asks the man gently as he waits for the man's last words as an orb of pure fire builds up in his hands.

When Gregor is ready Ryl releases the ball of flames upon the man, putting him out of his misery.

Coup de grace lesser orb of fire for a total of [roll0] Due to it being a critical as it is a coup de grace, if the damage does not kill him outright, he must pass a Fortitude saving throw DC of the damage or die. For each 5 points of damage he takes, that is 1 point of fire damage taken from astral fire for the next 8 turns.

So 8 fire damage for 8 turns after this one on top of the normal damage.

He nods to you saying hes ready and as you put the orb into his chest he opens his mouth as if to scream but nothing comes out and he passes quickly.

dantiesilva
2016-06-03, 07:41 PM
With the dead done Ryl slowly recites a poem as the ashes of the man drift off into the air like seeds flying on a spring wind to be planted somewhere new next year.

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I’ve tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.

Done reciting the poem Ryl walks outside the small house and looks to the Alchemist and his friend Sarah before saying in a calm manner. "The deed is done, he is with the lady of Flames now, she has freed him from his mortal pains and cleansed him so that he may rise a clean spirit." Ryl says a sad tint to his voice.

"Shall we be off now to the swamp? If so I would like to stop of at the stables to pick up my fellow companion and gift of the goddess." Ryl says to Sarah believing she has been questioning the alchemist outside while he tended to the old man.

samduke
2016-06-03, 07:48 PM
I would say a visit to the swamp is in order but a visit in the daytime might be better, I plan to get a room for the evening , and then in the morning you and your companion may share in my morning rituals if you so desire. to the alchemist can you recommend a decent inn where we might not come to harm during the night?

dantiesilva
2016-06-03, 08:24 PM
As Sarah thinks about staying at an inn Ryl is reminded that he has an entire palace to sleep inside why would he sleep at an inn. " Because master you do not want to spend all day traveling again do you?" His psycrystal sends to him which only gets a simple shrugging like motion from Ryl. " If we do sleep here I recommend one of us is always awake. Espically after seeing those metal creations that can think for themselves." Ryl says to Sarah before looking to the alchemist. " Have any odd people in black leather stopped by here recently? I am curious as they are in fact some odd form of metal man, and they wished to do us harm when we were looking for the demons."

edwin1993
2016-06-03, 09:09 PM
As Sarah thinks about staying at an inn Ryl is reminded that he has an entire palace to sleep inside why would he sleep at an inn. " Because master you do not want to spend all day traveling again do you?" His psycrystal sends to him which only gets a simple shrugging like motion from Ryl. " If we do sleep here I recommend one of us is always awake. Espically after seeing those metal creations that can think for themselves." Ryl says to Sarah before looking to the alchemist. " Have any odd people in black leather stopped by here recently? I am curious as they are in fact some odd form of metal man, and they wished to do us harm when we were looking for the demons."

The alchemist nods his head no to the question about men in black leather. When you ask about a inn too stay at he responds; " The Naked Lady is the best inn in town a bit costly but if your looking to not be bothered there doormen Effon an Stagos make sure theres no trouble to be had in the place. If you wish I can lead you there."

dantiesilva
2016-06-03, 09:33 PM
"Please that would be most appreciated." Ryl says taking out a gold piece for the mans trouble, however it seems to bear the markings of a gold piece over three centuries old, not one of this time period.

samduke
2016-06-03, 09:57 PM
sarah walks beside the alchemist studing him and his every move.

edwin1993
2016-06-03, 10:23 PM
As he leads you through town you see a lot of people are heading home and closing shop (round 9pm). He leads you to a nicer part of town near the wall. As you walk you see over a dozen different guard patrols. The alchemist says as you walk, "The guards have been thick about this side oftown since the demons have appeared. The other areas have suffered, think the nobles are bribing em for extra patrols." At that you arrive at a easily 50ft tall building made out of marble and stone with one of the most exquisite entranceways you've seen in a long time. (Rooms cost 2gp and 5sp for a meal)
he makes a weird look bout the coin but you get he figures u must of found it in a dungeon.
You catch no odd movements from the alchemist.

dantiesilva
2016-06-03, 10:43 PM
As Ryl is lead father and farther away from the stables Jaden is in he looks to the alchemist leading them and asks " I do not suppose their is a stable closer to this side of town? You see I left my steed Jaden over on the other side of town and I would feel much safer if he was on this side of town with me so I know he can not get into any trouble or go missing." Ryl says thoughtfully, being respectful of the man even as they walk. After all this man had done nothing wrong to Ryl, so their was no reason for Ryl to be mean to him. Sure he may study a lesser form of magic, but not everyone could have the grand powers he held at his beck and call.

Noticing the change in scenery was something new to Ryl, where he came from sure their were slums, however they were far away from the palace, not so close to make the rest of the city look bad. Humans seemed to be such odd creatures packing themselves into small boxes that were all clumped together leaving no artistic value in the grand layout of the entire city. " At least the buildings look nice master." his psycrystal tells him which makes him laugh, as indeed the buildings were much better looking than he had assumed when he first entered the town.

" So your telling me the demons are bold enough to come into town and attack? That is very odd indeed. If I showed you a map of the town do you think you could point out all the places that have had demon attacks, starting with the oldest you can remember to the most recent?" Ryl asks the alchemist as they stand outside the inn, it seemed highly unlikley that the demons would be in the swamp if there were in fact attacks going on inside the town. "Unless a cult had perhaps made a deal with one of the beasts they found outside, no only gregor was said to have survived an encounter with the beasts and he is now dead." he and his psycrystal thought at the same time as they looked at each other wondering if they would have to cleanse the entire town to catch the demons.

Ring of substance I do not need to eat or sleep, though to regain spells I still need to spend that time. Than again spending money always makes the locals happy. Will hold off on posting about the inn until above is answered.

edwin1993
2016-06-03, 11:33 PM
The alchemist says; " There is a nicer stable at this end of town but you need a nobles seal to house a horse there. I could give you a letter with my seal im a minor noble but you should be allowed to house your horse. Also there has only been six attacks inside of town where the only thing left was a blackened husk of a person were even resurrection spells dont even work." He tells you were the attacks happenned all near the lower wards near the wall.

samduke
2016-06-04, 06:11 AM
blackened husk of a person were even resurrection spells dont even work when the alchemist mentions this Sarah begins to wonder what could cause such, also at the mention of noble marking for the stables checking to see what she might know of the symbols banners ect in the area..

know Arc +11 [roll0]
know Rel +11 [roll1]
know Nob +5 [roll2]
know His +3 [roll3]
know Pla +3 [roll4]
General Knowledge +3 [roll5]

edwin1993
2016-06-04, 06:56 AM
when the alchemist mentions this Sarah begins to wonder what could cause such, also at the mention of noble marking for the stables checking to see what she might know of the symbols banners ect in the area..

know Arc +11 [roll0]
know Rel +11 [roll1]
know Nob +5 [roll2]
know His +3 [roll3]
know Pla +3 [roll4]
General Knowledge +3 [roll5]

From the sigil he shows you know its a very minor noble house no where near inline with the throne and has only 2 heirs one here in front of you another is a notable warrior; you also know of another noble house represented in this town in which there named after the Ostovs who are a small but influential house. From the other things you know it usually only happens when a soul has been trapped inside a gem or eaten.

samduke
2016-06-04, 02:48 PM
once inside of the inn Ryl do we plan to share a room? if so I suggest sharing the cost.
sarah finds the inn keeper, good evening how much are your rooms for the night?

edwin1993
2016-06-04, 04:13 PM
once inside of the inn Ryl do we plan to share a room? if so I suggest sharing the cost.
sarah finds the inn keeper, good evening how much are your rooms for the night?

The inn keeper looks up and says; "Most of our rooms are around 2gp a night we do have nicer rooms which cost 10gp a night."

samduke
2016-06-04, 06:36 PM
sarah looking at Ryl questioningly, as she removes 2 gp to pay for a room -

dantiesilva
2016-06-04, 06:55 PM
As ryl hears that they have a better room for 10gp he looks at Sarah. "I personally have grown up with the best so anything less will not suffice. Add in the lady asks for certain things that a smaller room may not be able to grant." Ryl explains turning to the inn keeper. And does this room give meals as well, as 10gp is rather expensive when I could sleep in my deity home for free."

samduke
2016-06-04, 07:10 PM
sarah contemplates, and removes and additional 3 (5 GP total) to pay for half of an upper class room

edwin1993
2016-06-04, 07:17 PM
The inn keeper responds by saying; " Yes the room includes meals and a hot bath in the underground hot spring, if needed we could provide a second bed(cot) for you and your friend."

dantiesilva
2016-06-04, 07:29 PM
Did you hear that master? A nice hot bath, that means we can clean off all the ash and stuff from that man Gregor." Ryl's psycrystal says to him excitedly as he waves the creature away for a moment so he can talk to the in keeper. "That would be up to my friend not I, while I enjoy the finer things in life, I can not speak for my friend and her taste." Ryl says allowing her to decide if she wished to have a cot brought into the room or not.

" I would also like to retrieve my noble steed and have him stabled close by. My alchemist friend here said it would be fine and that he would sign whatever he needed to for us to do so." Ryl says as if he didn't expect the inn keeper to say no to anything he asked for. After all where he was from very few were higher up than him, and those that were did give him a small amount of respect for his usefulness.

edwin1993
2016-06-04, 07:32 PM
Did you hear that master? A nice hot bath, that means we can clean off all the ash and stuff from that man Gregor." Ryl's psycrystal says to him excitedly as he waves the creature away for a moment so he can talk to the in keeper. "That would be up to my friend not I, while I enjoy the finer things in life, I can not speak for my friend and her taste." Ryl says allowing her to decide if she wished to have a cot brought into the room or not.

" I would also like to retrieve my noble steed and have him stabled close by. My alchemist friend here said it would be fine and that he would sign whatever he needed to for us to do so." Ryl says as if he didn't expect the inn keeper to say no to anything he asked for. After all where he was from very few were higher up than him, and those that were did give him a small amount of respect for his usefulness.

The inn keeper nods; "Yes if you rent one of those rooms and have a nobles seal I can arrange for you to have a stall in the stable near here." At that he gives a few commands and talks to the alchemist in quick hushed tones.

dantiesilva
2016-06-04, 07:39 PM
Ryl reveals the signet ring upon his hand depicting the royal seal of Lady Fierna. " I am from a noble house, though one you may not recognize yet. I serve the lady of flames, the slayer of demons, and have fought countless wars to stop the foul creatures from gaining a foothold in the material plane longer than your family has been alive. And the deity I serve has been waging war on the demons since the dawn of time. If that is not enough to allow you to stop asking questions, and the gold paid, than I shall take my buisness elsewhere and you better pray the demons do not come knocking on your door while I am in town, for I will watch them tear it down before killing each and every single one of them."

Ryl says, and while his voice never rises the power and influence coming forth can almost be felt as he speaks to the innkeeper who seems to be delaying him for no reason. Ryl was a patient man, however he did not enjoy being questioned over minor things.

edwin1993
2016-06-04, 07:43 PM
Ryl reveals the signet ring upon his hand depicting the royal seal of Lady Fierna. " I am from a noble house, though one you may not recognize yet. I serve the lady of flames, the slayer of demons, and have fought countless wars to stop the foul creatures from gaining a foothold in the material plane longer than your family has been alive. And the deity I serve has been waging war on the demons since the dawn of time. If that is not enough to allow you to stop asking questions, and the gold paid, than I shall take my buisness elsewhere and you better pray the demons do not come knocking on your door while I am in town, for I will watch them tear it down before killing each and every single one of them."

Ryl says, and while his voice never rises the power and influence coming forth can almost be felt as he speaks to the innkeeper who seems to be delaying him for no reason. Ryl was a patient man, however he did not enjoy being questioned over minor things.

The innkeeper takes a step back and nods and waves to an attendant. You hear him order the attendant to take you to one of the suites. As you are led to your suite you see quite a few guards in the halls more so the higher you go.

dantiesilva
2016-06-04, 08:05 PM
"Thank you." Ryl says, his voice losing the power it held within it moments earlier as he follows the attendant up the stairs taking note of all the guards in this building.

"Master you didn't need to be so mean to that man, he was only talking with the alchemist."

"We have important things to do here, we do not have time to waste on petting peoples egos. In time this entire city will come to praise Lady Fierna anyways so it matters not. Those who refuse to see her glory shall not be protected from the demons, it is really that simple." Ryl replies mentally to his psycrystal. The creature had always been a bit to soft for hell, he had hoped it would grow out of it, however after all these years he had grown accustomed to its usefulness.

samduke
2016-06-04, 08:09 PM
sarah paying for her half of the room, does indeed ask for a 2nd cot/bed

listen check to over hear the hushed whispers [roll0]

then she will follow whom ever to the room and ask for the key.

edwin1993
2016-06-04, 08:17 PM
All you hear is the innkeeper confirming that the alchemist is a noble
The attendant gives sarah the key and says; "he'll bring up a cot/bed shortly. He also says that if you have anything you need laundered or if you have anything you'd like for dinner he can take your orders now." As you are led to the door you open it and see an immaculate room with a massive bed and bay window looking outside to the area north of town (shows lower area with some swamp land) the room as a table and desk and you see there is a fresh fruit basket on the table.

dantiesilva
2016-06-04, 08:35 PM
Looking over the room Ryl tries to act as if the room was not good enough for him, even though any room would have honestly worked as he scuffs at the interior in disgust. " If this is one of your better rooms I would hate to see one of your ones that only cost 2 gold pieces." Ryl says disdainfully as he looks over the room.

"I do hope your house special will be better than this room." Ryl says not caring that Sarah had the key to the room, after all he doubted very must he would be sleeping much tonight, instead he would be using the bay window as his view of the town so he could watch for attacks.

Pretending the room is not good enough [roll0]

edwin1993
2016-06-04, 08:41 PM
Looking over the room Ryl tries to act as if the room was not good enough for him, even though any room would have honestly worked as he scuffs at the interior in disgust. " If this is one of your better rooms I would hate to see one of your ones that only cost 2 gold pieces." Ryl says disdainfully as he looks over the room.

"I do hope your house special will be better than this room." Ryl says not caring that Sarah had the key to the room, after all he doubted very must he would be sleeping much tonight, instead he would be using the bay window as his view of the town so he could watch for attacks.

Pretending the room is not good enough [roll0]

The attendant is a bit startled by you and looks to Sarah before responding; "I will let my boss know of your complaints with the room and ill have someone bring up the food while I gather the cot for you."

dantiesilva
2016-06-04, 09:19 PM
"Thank you." Ryl says simply as he walks over to the desk and pulls the chair that was next to it over to the window. Waiting for the room to empty of all except himself and Sarah Ryl calls back to his traveling companion not taking his eyes off of the window and the scene outside. " I warn you now my tactics are extreme and if their is even a seedling of corupption I will crush it to make sure it does not spread throughout this city like a wild fire. If you still agree to work with me after you spend the night in this room with me it is something you will need to know. Once you are done eating I suggest you sleep, I will take first watch over the town tonight, and will have one of my compratriots take the second shift until I awaken. I warn you ahead of time though he is not the most friendly looking creature you have ever seen, however he is the perfect alarm system in times like these for he has spent much of his life fighting wars and being an early warning system to his allies." Ryl says, what he doesn't explain is that it will be a crucified devil that has only its upper half of its body that will be watching over them at night. Better she see for herself what manner of creatures we work with than I try and explain our family to her." Ryl says to his psycrystal that seems oddly like a cat sitting in his lap.

samduke
2016-06-04, 10:04 PM
before the person leaves the room sarah orders food for the evening - that will be meat roasted well, potatoes chopped and fried, fresh vegitables, fresh cow milk, and a loaf of fine bread. Ryl would you like anything to eat?

conversation after the room empties
okay as long as what ever it is does not attack me I believe that I can handle it

when her food & bed arrives sarah will eat , situate the cot against a wall not near any window or the door, then locks the door

edwin1993
2016-06-04, 10:08 PM
The food arrives a few moments after the original attendant brings up the cot(still looks very nice.) as you guys get ready for bed you see mostly outside your window is dark a few lights from what is bars in that region but everything seems calm.
during your first watch i need 2 spot checks.

dantiesilva
2016-06-04, 10:30 PM
Ryl Spot checks [roll0]
Ryl spot check 2 [roll1]

Ryl Psycrystal spot check [roll2]
Ryl psycrystal spot check 2 [roll3]

" Just the house special like I asked the boy for, I have no need of anything specially made for me. After all if they can not make their own house special well nothing that they cook here will taste good." Ryl points out to Sarah who had just ordered quite a lot of food in comparison to his simple order.

****Once Alone****

" Rest assured so long as you do not give it a reason to attack you it will not. If you make yourself a threat to it, or try attacking it however I can not promise it will not defend itself, and well than the guards will come rushing in and that would not go well at all." Ryl says showing a bit of concern in his voice at the last part, almost as if he didn't want life to be wasted. As to Ryl there was a big difference between separating the chafe from the crop versus needless slaughter.

As the servant comes in with food, Ryl calls him over to the window where he has been seated since he entered the room. " If it is at all possible I would like a map delivered to my room by tomorrow morning the latest. And not any map, but a map of this town, and not an outdated one. If I am to hunt these demons I must see where they have attacked so I may predict where they will make their next move." Ryl says to the servant, as if talking about demons was a normal part of Ryl's life, which in fact it was.

edwin1993
2016-06-04, 10:35 PM
Ryl Spot checks [roll0]
Ryl spot check 2 [roll1]

Ryl Psycrystal spot check [roll2]
Ryl psycrystal spot check 2 [roll3]

" Just the house special like I asked the boy for, I have no need of anything specially made for me. After all if they can not make their own house special well nothing that they cook here will taste good." Ryl points out to Sarah who had just ordered quite a lot of food in comparison to his simple order.

****Once Alone****

" Rest assured so long as you do not give it a reason to attack you it will not. If you make yourself a threat to it, or try attacking it however I can not promise it will not defend itself, and well than the guards will come rushing in and that would not go well at all." Ryl says showing a bit of concern in his voice at the last part, almost as if he didn't want life to be wasted. As to Ryl there was a big difference between separating the chafe from the crop versus needless slaughter.

As the servant comes in with food, Ryl calls him over to the window where he has been seated since he entered the room. " If it is at all possible I would like a map delivered to my room by tomorrow morning the latest. And not any map, but a map of this town, and not an outdated one. If I am to hunt these demons I must see where they have attacked so I may predict where they will make their next move." Ryl says to the servant, as if talking about demons was a normal part of Ryl's life, which in fact it was.
About Halfway through your watch you see a large creature flying in the night sky. The attendant says; "I will bring you a map in the morning.."
knowledge checks

dantiesilva
2016-06-04, 10:41 PM
As Ryl sees the creature flying in the night sky he immediately calls upon his knowledge of magical creatures, demons, and creatures of the faith trying to determine what he saw in the sky, and if he needed to react to it or not. After all waking up Sarah for no reason would not be a wise course of action.

All are in the OOC

edwin1993
2016-06-04, 10:46 PM
As Ryl sees the creature flying in the night sky he immediately calls upon his knowledge of magical creatures, demons, and creatures of the faith trying to determine what he saw in the sky, and if he needed to react to it or not. After all waking up Sarah for no reason would not be a wise course of action.

All are in the OOC

You recognize the body structure and it appears to be that of a dragon.

dantiesilva
2016-06-04, 11:05 PM
The one time I do not choose Draconic as a language on a caster......

As Ryl makes out the shape of a Dragon in the nightsky he checks the distance of the dragon from the town, and if it looks like it is going to attack before doing anything else.

Reaching the decision that if he didn't jump into action lives would be lose Ryl immedietly wakes up his companion Sarah from her rest, opening the window to their room once she is awake and throwing a fireball at the dragon in the sky, callling out to her as he casts his spells. " If I am not mistaken we have a dragon about to attack the city, I can not say what kind but given we are near a swamp and a plains I can think of a few that it could be, my spell should help me narrow that down." Ryl says knowing that not all dragons were immune to fire.

[roll0] fire damage + X/5= how much damage he takes each turn after the first due to astral fire which lasts 8 rounds. Ref DC 21 for half damage, SR applies (So 4 damage/turn after round 1 for 8 rounds (until round 9)

As Ryl watches the dragon fly off in the distance he walks to his door and opens it slowly looking for one of the guards and calling them over. "Are dragons known to be in this area sir? As I just saw a creature resembling a dragon fly past the window in the night sky. And before you say its my imagination or I was dreaming, I have not gone to sleep yet and my dreams are of much different things than dragons. The lady of Flames shows me visions of the future in my dreams." Ryl says to the guard.

edwin1993
2016-06-04, 11:10 PM
The one time I do not choose Draconic as a language on a caster......

As Ryl makes out the shape of a Dragon in the nightsky he checks the distance of the dragon from the town, and if it looks like it is going to attack before doing anything else.

Reaching the decision that if he didn't jump into action lives would be lose Ryl immedietly wakes up his companion Sarah from her rest, opening the window to their room once she is awake and throwing a fireball at the dragon in the sky, callling out to her as he casts his spells. " If I am not mistaken we have a dragon about to attack the city, I can not say what kind but given we are near a swamp and a plains I can think of a few that it could be, my spell should help me narrow that down." Ryl says knowing that not all dragons were immune to fire.

[roll0] fire damage + X/5= how much damage he takes each turn after the first due to astral fire which lasts 8 rounds. Ref DC 21 for half damage, SR applies (So 4 damage/turn after round 1 for 8 rounds (until round 9)

As Ryl watches the dragon fly off in the distance he walks to his door and opens it slowly looking for one of the guards and calling them over. "Are dragons known to be in this area sir? As I just saw a creature resembling a dragon fly past the window in the night sky. And before you say its my imagination or I was dreaming, I have not gone to sleep yet and my dreams are of much different things than dragons. The lady of Flames shows me visions of the future in my dreams." Ryl says to the guard.
The dragon does not appear to be attacking the town. The guard turns to you and says to you; "think you seen a dragon ehh. No dragons roam this area as far as im aware wonder if it be connected to the demons that be attacking the town. only dragon i know that could leave a black charred body is that of a great red or a gold if they were angered enough.. But I will notify the town guard of this siting thank you kind sir"

dantiesilva
2016-06-04, 11:21 PM
Ryl nod's in agreement with the guards observation. " Gold's from what memory serve are creatures of good and serve bahamat however meaning they would not attack an innocent so most likly if it was indeed a dragon it would be a red." Ryl says thinking back to the wounds on Gregor as well as what he had told them about the creatures size.

"Now that I have seen what appears to be a dragon I must say it would make a lot more sense than demons. For one when I looked at Gregor's wounds with my friend while he had bite marks and burns similar to many creatures of the abyss and hells, he also bore the mark of claws. Something a dragon could easily do. And if it was just becoming old enough it would be a lot more active than it had in its younger years. From what he said it was about the size of a horse meaning it has no doubt just left the nest, or is starting to make its own territory." Ryl says aloud, not really talking to the guard as he rambles of what he is thinking inside of his head.

Size of a horse, ability to breath fire, has claws and a mouth full of fangs. I think your village may be plagued by a dragon not a demon sir. And if that is the case you have a much worse problem than you originally thought." Ryl says with a sigh. "Demons are creatures of chaos, and as such their acts of randomness can be mitigated. However a dragon is a very powerful, very smart creature that has centuries to carry out its plans. A dragon will not look at the short term often, but when it does the destruction left in ones wake is catastrophic. If I were you I would have a runner tell all your men that they may be facing a dragon not a demon. And that they should always have a ranged weapon on them otherwise they will be killed as easily as the last group that rode out against it." Ryl points out.

edwin1993
2016-06-04, 11:26 PM
Ryl nod's in agreement with the guards observation. " Gold's from what memory serve are creatures of good and serve bahamat however meaning they would not attack an innocent so most likly if it was indeed a dragon it would be a red." Ryl says thinking back to the wounds on Gregor as well as what he had told them about the creatures size.

"Now that I have seen what appears to be a dragon I must say it would make a lot more sense than demons. For one when I looked at Gregor's wounds with my friend while he had bite marks and burns similar to many creatures of the abyss and hells, he also bore the mark of claws. Something a dragon could easily do. And if it was just becoming old enough it would be a lot more active than it had in its younger years. From what he said it was about the size of a horse meaning it has no doubt just left the nest, or is starting to make its own territory." Ryl says aloud, not really talking to the guard as he rambles of what he is thinking inside of his head.

Size of a horse, ability to breath fire, has claws and a mouth full of fangs. I think your village may be plagued by a dragon not a demon sir. And if that is the case you have a much worse problem than you originally thought." Ryl says with a sigh. "Demons are creatures of chaos, and as such their acts of randomness can be mitigated. However a dragon is a very powerful, very smart creature that has centuries to carry out its plans. A dragon will not look at the short term often, but when it does the destruction left in ones wake is catastrophic. If I were you I would have a runner tell all your men that they may be facing a dragon not a demon. And that they should always have a ranged weapon on them otherwise they will be killed as easily as the last group that rode out against it." Ryl points out.
"I thank you for your advice kind sir and i will relay that information to the appropriate people" He says as he turns he turns back to you; "If it is a dragon as you say and it is looking to create a territory in this area I am sure that there will be a reward to any people brave enough to drive such a threat away."

dantiesilva
2016-06-04, 11:57 PM
" I believe the term you meant to say is stupid enough to try and drive it away, however I did come here to spread the word of the Lady of Flames as she asked, who am I to question why she sent me here. I will speak with my friend in the morning to see if she wishes to join me in this endeavor of hunting down a dragon." Ryl says to the man trying to remember if red dragons were indeed immune to fire or not as he closes the door.

With his shift over Ryl draws a circle on the ground with the ashes of his fallen enemies and begins the tedious process of drawing out the symbols that correlate with his mistress. With the task complete he calls forth a creature from the very pits of hell, a servant who lays in wait on the first layer of hell in the many battlefields. As the hellwarden appears, the stench of sulfur and brimstone fill the air o of the room. However Ryl grew up breathing these fumes, and as such they did not bother him as he spoke to the creature in the language of devils asking it to guard him and the girl while he slept, and to awaken him if it noticed anything going on outside, or if anyone tried getting into the room. And with that Ryl made his way to the very large bed and went to sleep.

edwin1993
2016-06-05, 12:06 AM
Nothing of interest happens the rest of the night. You are awoken by loud knocking on the door.. "BOOm, BOOM"

samduke
2016-06-05, 06:16 AM
sarah hears the pounding on the door wakes up pulls out the holy symbol, walks to the door WHO IS IT! she shouts before opening it

edwin1993
2016-06-05, 09:12 AM
sarah hears the pounding on the door wakes up pulls out the holy symbol, walks to the door WHO IS IT! she shouts before opening it

"Sir Stephen of the town guard I was notified you'd seen a dragon around town last night and that another person was killed last night by the beast..."

samduke
2016-06-05, 01:15 PM
Sarah will open the door and then ask the guard for details.

Afterwards she will take the time needed to pray for her spells for the day & impart some to Ryl as well.

edwin1993
2016-06-05, 01:20 PM
Openning the door you see a man in shining fullplate and a greatsword strapped across his back. "Last night in the lower wards there was another attack this time on a child who had wandered outside during the night while his parents slept."

samduke
2016-06-05, 04:12 PM
I see thanks for the information we will go investigate in a little while for now I must pray.

edwin1993
2016-06-05, 07:40 PM
He nods and turns to leave.

dantiesilva
2016-06-05, 07:50 PM
Having regained most of his spells the night before while Sarah slept, Ryl listens to the conversation at the door while he lies in his comfortable bed. So the beast attacked again, and a child this time. This only proves my point, though why no one listened to my warning when I told them is still a mystery." Ryl says to himself as he waits for Sarah to close the door.

Once closed Ryl sits up in the bed and looks to the hellwarden who had made a point to hide very well when Sarah opened the door. " You are free to do what you wish until tonight when I shall require your services again." Ryl says to the creature which remains silent before teleporting out of the room to only the gods know where.

With the problem of the devil taken care of he looks at Sarah with a smile on his face. " I would tell you I have determined what we are hunting is more than likely a red dragon, but it seems our friend has made himself known again last night and the town guard thought it prudent to come and wake us up to tell me I was right." Ryl says getting out of the bed and walking over to a screen like door where he changes his clothes with a clean set. Also saying we are going to be working together I have a spell for you to use. It is not the best quite yet, I have not mastered the exact details but if you allow me to do it while you are praying it should save us both some time. Just tell me where you would like the mark of my spell to be on your body." Ryl says as he comes out from behind the curtain fully dressed with a strange needle in his hand.

Create magic tattoo LAsts a full day, I will allow you to choose which effect you gain of these 6
+2 resistance bonus on one type of saving throw (Fortitude, Reflex, or Will).
+1 luck bonus on attack rolls.
+1 deflection bonus to AC.
+2 resistance bonus on all saving throws.
+2 competence bonus on attack rolls.
The ability to recall one cast 0-level, 1st-level, or 2nd-level spell (just as though the subject were using a pearl of power). The caster chooses the spell level.

Image (http://www.tattoobite.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/tribal-devil-tattoo-design-4.jpg) that will appear on her body

samduke
2016-06-05, 09:07 PM
at Ryl's offering, she holds out her arm , here is fine

Spell effects on Ryl
+1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects
+1 luck bonus on attack rolls, weapon damage rolls, saves, and skill checks, while each of your foes takes a –1 penalty on such rolls
+2 morale bonus to effective Strength and Dexterity, and their speed increases by +5 feet.
You and your allies' melee and ranged attacks deal an extra 1d6 points of holy damage and are considered good-aligned for the purpose of overcoming damage reduction
gain one additional melee attack each round, at their highest attack bonus, when making a full attack. They also gain a +3 morale bonus on melee attack rolls and damage rolls.
gains a +2 deflection bonus to AC and a +2 resistance bonus on saves.

Spell effects on sarah
gains a +2 deflection bonus to AC and a +2 resistance bonus on saves.
she chooses magic tattoo +1 deflection bonus to AC.
all must hit ac
immunity to death spells and negative energy effects, fatigue, exhaustion, and ability damage or ability drain
blindsight ability 60ft
+4 initiative check
Dispels invisibility 70ft
see evil auras within 120 feet of you, know the location and strength of all evil auras within your sight
full attack bonus, +6 to Strength enhancement , 1 hp/ caster level
become large, gain +4 size bonus to Strength, +2 size bonus to Constitution, +2 enhancement bonus to your natural armor, damage reduction 3/evil
ability to smite evil, darkvision out to 60 feet, gain resistance to acid 20, cold 20, electricity 20, damage reduction 10/ magic, spell resistance 20
+1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects
+1 luck bonus on attack rolls, weapon damage rolls, saves, and skill checks, while each of your foes takes a –1 penalty on such rolls
+2 morale bonus to effective Strength and Dexterity, and their speed increases by +5 feet.
You and your allies' melee and ranged attacks deal an extra 1d6 points of holy damage and are considered good-aligned for the purpose of overcoming damage reduction
gain one additional melee attack each round, at their highest attack bonus, when making a full attack. They also gain a +3 morale bonus on melee attack rolls and damage rolls

edwin1993
2016-06-05, 09:18 PM
As you both cast your morning spells you notice an attendant has arrived. To take your breakfast orders before checking out.

samduke
2016-06-05, 09:25 PM
sarah now as a large creature, she orders a double portion salted pork strips, eggs, bread, ale

edwin1993
2016-06-05, 09:32 PM
sarah now as a large creature, she orders a double portion salted pork strips, eggs, bread, ale

The attendant takes both orders and tells you it will be up shortly. from your enlarged height as the attendant turns to leave you notice on his neck there is the mark of a black hand.

dantiesilva
2016-06-05, 09:34 PM
With his protections complete for the day, with a few added bonuses to his list he orders the same as Sarah, just in a normal portion as he looks to his new ally. " If I am correct in my assement last night most of my spells will be rather inffecticive against this creature we are searching for. However I have been trained to be ready for enemies immune to the effects of fire thankfully, and have a few abilities in reserve I could use, though none of them will have the impact they would normally have." Ryl admits to his ally, after all if they were to work together they did need to know each others strengths and weaknesses.

"Thankfully I am resistant to fire, so if it is a dragon I will be able to deal with it rather easily in that regard, forcing it to land where we will have the advantage of numbers. When we find the creature I will be able to impart a small portion of my powers to resist the power of fire upon you so that you are not greatly harmed by the beast, but I can not promise full immunity." Ryl admits as he waits for his food.

" I say once we are finished we report to the town guard meeting hall or whatever they have and use their base as our staging point. From there we should have acess to a map, along with knowledge of where all the attacks have been. This should allow us to set a path to where our enemy is retreating towards roughly, while also giving the town guard a place to focus their attention for the night. What do you think?" Ryl finishes waiting for his allies reply, and hoping she didn't try to smite him.

samduke
2016-06-05, 09:59 PM
Hey Ryl that guy had a black hand mark on his neck would that mean anything to you? yes any help resisting fire would be greatful, I think that hunting a dragon if that is the beast will be a tricky thing

know. arcana +12 [roll0]
know. relgion +12 [roll1]
know. history +4 [roll2]
know. planes +4 [roll3]
know. noble +6 [roll4]
The rolls are +1 higher due to prayer

dantiesilva
2016-06-05, 10:11 PM
"A black hand you say?" Ryl says trying to think back to all he had learned while in the hells, though the material plane was not his strong suit he may have come across something.

Arcane [roll0]
The planes [roll1]
Religion [roll2]

The rolls are +1 higher due to prayer

"As for the spell once we know where we are going and that it will not expire I will cast it on you. It would be a waste to do so now with no idea where this beast is sleeping." Ryl points out to Sarah as he and his psycrystal think about her question.

samduke
2016-06-05, 10:18 PM
right then shall we be off in search of more information then ?
sarah gathers her things and walks out of the room eventually to the front desk, stops long enough to give them the key, then walks out and will walk back to where she stabled her horse get it ready and mount up to ride with ryl.

dantiesilva
2016-06-05, 10:22 PM
I much rather do one thing first." Ryl says calling forth the hellwarden's name and waiting a few moments for it to appear. " I want you to follow a man with the markings of a black claw upon their neck and find out all you can without being caught. If you are caught return to hell before they can capture you and pass the information over to the twins." Ryl explains to his planar binding before turning back to Sarah. " I do believe I am ready now, though I hope Jaden has not caused to much of a problem." Ryl notes as they make their way to their mounts, though in the case of Ryl it was more like partner, for Jaden was an intelligent creature that could speak as easily as he.

edwin1993
2016-06-06, 12:53 AM
I much rather do one thing first." Ryl says calling forth the hellwarden's name and waiting a few moments for it to appear. " I want you to follow a man with the markings of a black claw upon their neck and find out all you can without being caught. If you are caught return to hell before they can capture you and pass the information over to the twins." Ryl explains to his planar binding before turning back to Sarah. " I do believe I am ready now, though I hope Jaden has not caused to much of a problem." Ryl notes as they make their way to their mounts, though in the case of Ryl it was more like partner, for Jaden was an intelligent creature that could speak as easily as he.

from ur knowledge there is a group of demons that mark the body of the souls they intend to harvest. Sometimes a claw mark or the symbol of a heart.
As you guys head out the inn keeper wishes you safety on your journey an tells your welcome to come again. As you guys head out an about you see the guard who told you of the attack waiting for the both of you. You can tell he is someone of some station he has four guards with him one appears to be a half giant, one is a human in clerical vestments and 2 mages.

samduke
2016-06-06, 09:50 AM
once at the stable sarah will get her mount ready, then ride with ryl once he has decided where to go first.

dantiesilva
2016-06-06, 10:49 AM
"Sarah it seems our friend is marked for death if I remember correctly." Ryl points out, now more than ever happy he had sent one of his devils to follow the man and see what he did all day. " Either he will be the next target, or their is more than just a dragon to worry about here."

Once outside Ryl notices the guard along with those with him, nothing special no doubt, simply a show of force. "Funny I tell your men last night a dragon is flying about and they do nothing and a child is taken. The next morning I am awoken to a guard and his servants to tell me something we both knew would already happen." Ryl says looking at one of the mages. "Tell me do you even know the basics of demonolgy and how demons pick their pray or what a black claw or heart means on a living persons skin?" Ryl asks the mage, only to mostly ignore what he says to look at the guard captain.

"By the fact you are standing here waiting for us I assume you are waiting for professionals in these matters, or in the case of a dragon at least someone with half a brain. So let me make this clear, I am going to get my companion Jaden, and once we are done you will lead us to your guard house and take out the biggest map of the town you have that is up to date. From there we will need needles, red string, and your towns best hunter who knows the land around this town better than anyone else. Once we have that I may be able to predict the next life to be lost to your dragon. As to the demons however, someone is already carrying their mark who works in this inn, how long they have before it comes to claim them I am not sure, however I have an agent following him."

edwin1993
2016-06-06, 02:01 PM
"Sarah it seems our friend is marked for death if I remember correctly." Ryl points out, now more than ever happy he had sent one of his devils to follow the man and see what he did all day. " Either he will be the next target, or their is more than just a dragon to worry about here."

Once outside Ryl notices the guard along with those with him, nothing special no doubt, simply a show of force. "Funny I tell your men last night a dragon is flying about and they do nothing and a child is taken. The next morning I am awoken to a guard and his servants to tell me something we both knew would already happen." Ryl says looking at one of the mages. "Tell me do you even know the basics of demonolgy and how demons pick their pray or what a black claw or heart means on a living persons skin?" Ryl asks the mage, only to mostly ignore what he says to look at the guard captain.

"By the fact you are standing here waiting for us I assume you are waiting for professionals in these matters, or in the case of a dragon at least someone with half a brain. So let me make this clear, I am going to get my companion Jaden, and once we are done you will lead us to your guard house and take out the biggest map of the town you have that is up to date. From there we will need needles, red string, and your towns best hunter who knows the land around this town better than anyone else. Once we have that I may be able to predict the next life to be lost to your dragon. As to the demons however, someone is already carrying their mark who works in this inn, how long they have before it comes to claim them I am not sure, however I have an agent following him."

Sir Stephen stands there listening to you and the nods. "I can arrange for you both a private room at the guard house with a map of town. Now for the best hunter who knows the area you might have to go an retrieve him from the wilds he went hunting in the plains this morning an not due to return for a few days. Also if you point out the man you believe marked by the demon I can put a few discreet guards into following him."

dantiesilva
2016-06-06, 07:49 PM
Ryl listens to Sir Stephen as he explains everything to him, even offering them both private rooms in the guard tower. "Sarah is the one that noticed the mark, I only know of its origin so perhaps she could point the person out to you. As for the hunter should you tell us which way he went we may be able to catch him before the day is through. And while we are doing that you could be getting our rooms ready unless you believe you have someone who can track him down and make sure he can be brought back here in one piece." Ryl adds having little faith in the guards of this town.

samduke
2016-06-06, 07:49 PM
the man with the mark is the very same as who was at the inn delivering food, looking at Ryl, as for if it be demons or dragons the problem needs to be dealt with for certain as they ride to the guards house where this map is located

dantiesilva
2016-06-06, 08:02 PM
"I try to only pay attention to important people Sarah, a person bringing me food is not important so long as their is no poison in it. As I detected none, his importance was not a concern to me. Your very large order kept him busy most of the time anyways so you would be able to point him out much easier than someone who got a quick glance." Ryl points out to her.

I think its implied that if we want the hunter we need to go get him ourselves so going to the tower first may not be wise.

edwin1993
2016-06-06, 08:10 PM
Sir Stephen says; "Yes if you wish to talk to the hunter you would have to retrieve him yourself hes in the plains somewhere hunting lions he said. I am currently increase the guards focus in more places. Your rooms shall be ready by your return."

dantiesilva
2016-06-06, 08:42 PM
I would suggest moving all the people of the town to a place where the guard are not spread out thin, and it is easily defendable, perhaps a part of town with a lot of basements incase of a dragon attack and install a curfew until the dragon and demons are dealt with. Those who do not like the idea of the curfew can take up jobs working for the guard if they are old enough and know how to either use a bow, or run really fast so that we have a constant information net of anything suspicious so the guard has a better chance of protecting the people. I will have to talk with my partner if finding the hunter would be best however, as if we divert time on him it is time taken away from other matters." Ryl admits looking to Sarah so they can go and discus the matter like proper adults.

samduke
2016-06-06, 09:03 PM
looking on as they turn to go discuss in private, once there is no other around... Ok ryl what I think on this, it is a waste of our time to go look for their hunter we know the hunter will return eventually, we need to take the information apply that information related to their map then make the best guess we can and go searching.
I do like the idea of herding all these cattle into one spot where they are easily protected.

dantiesilva
2016-06-06, 09:13 PM
Ryl listens to Sarah's opinion carefully and weighs the pros and cons of each argument carefully before he speaks. " The Lady of Flame teaches to never leave a fire unattended for it may turn into a fire that consumes all. However in this matter I will listen to you, and hope the hunter returns to us. Otherwise we will have a very hard time hunting this dragon down." Ryl says to her, making sure she knew that if anything happened to the hunter it would be on her before continuing.

"Well it seems we have come to an agreement shall we go explain our idea to Sir Stephen so we may begin implementing it?" Ryl says waiting to hear if she had anything else to say before turning back to the captain. "Lead the way to the guardhouse so we may stable our steeds and begin preparing for war." Ryl says looking at each of the men with the captain of the guard. " For if you think fighting demons or dragons is anything less than war you are a fool. Demons can mask their very presence to all but the most trained, making them perfect spies. As such we must have our own allies looking for such spies while we secure all of the good people of this city in one area we can defend from multiple attacks."

samduke
2016-06-06, 10:04 PM
the problem with going to look for the hunter we do not know where he is, nor where he may be by the time we get there.. we could easily miss the hunter and never see him never know and then come back here only to find out the hunter returned and left yet again - however you have a point tis true we don't know for certain the hunter will return, anything could befall the hunter preventing his return.

the most logical plan would be to wait here see if the hunter returns and make the best plans we can with what we have.

sarah will ride back to the guard house

edwin1993
2016-06-07, 01:44 AM
Sir stephen says; "That is a wise decision in my opinion and am very sad to say few soldiers or guards would be able to do much to bother a demon from what I know they have a high resistance to physical damage o nly man in my service that could stand toe to toe with a demon is probably Edgar Vonrich gesturing to the half giant standing next to himself. As for the room I will make it ready for you as well as a place to stable your steeds if you would follow me." At that he turns and heads toward the guard house.

samduke
2016-06-07, 04:28 AM
Sir Stephen, while my companion remains here and looks over your maps I can show you the man who bears that mark and then you can bring that man to the guard house for his own protection, this way he will be in a location that if a demon were to come after him many could fight said demon.

edwin1993
2016-06-07, 11:13 AM
Sir Stephen, while my companion remains here and looks over your maps I can show you the man who bears that mark and then you can bring that man to the guard house for his own protection, this way he will be in a location that if a demon were to come after him many could fight said demon.

He nods and says; "Show me this lad."

dantiesilva
2016-06-07, 11:33 AM
As Ryl waits for Sarah and the captain to get back he looks to the two wizards and asks What is the most powerful thing you can do? If I am to help you I need to know your strengths. I already can tell he can swing a sword." Ryl says talking about the half giant.

samduke
2016-06-07, 11:33 AM
sarah will go through the entire inn if needed to find the same person she saw with the mark one she does.. here this is the one with the mark.

edwin1993
2016-06-07, 12:19 PM
Both of the mages say there most powerful spells are either fireball or lightning bolt.
Sarah finds the man quite easily and you see Sir Stephen nod and say he will have someone retrieve the man.

samduke
2016-06-07, 12:25 PM
return to Ryl,okay that is taken care of now shall we deal with this map or take our chances attempting to find the hunter, I will leave this to your decision as it is your plan

dantiesilva
2016-06-07, 12:42 PM
Both spells are more powerful than I expected from the two of you to be honest, that is good however. For should we fight a dragon while the fireball may not harm it, the lighting bolt should." Ryl says with mild approval to the two of them. " Perhaps at a latter time I shall teach the two of you some of the secrets the lady of flames has taught me over the years to help you defend the city in her name."

When Sarah returns Ryl shakes his head. " You have made it clear you wish to begin on the maps, so that is what we shall do. I am not one to argue with a sound argument after I have agreed to a course of action that is not my own." Ryl says sitting atop Jaden as he waits to be lead to his new work area.

HAve company coming over today so may not be posting at all tonight, and with all the cleaning I need to get done no promises if I will be able to post anymore today either, sorry.

edwin1993
2016-06-07, 01:04 PM
Both mages nod. Sir Stephens says; "Now if you will follow me to the map room we can have a private room made up later for the both of you. At that he turns and strolls away.

samduke
2016-06-07, 05:16 PM
once in the map room sarah will use what ever is available as markers and have the Sir Stephens place a marker on the map at each of the locations the an attack has occurred and in the order of the first attack placed first to the last attack placed last, in order to try to see any sort of pattern or possible point of origin from the attacker.

perform oratory +21 [roll0]
decipher script +3 [roll1]
gather information +13 [roll2]
know. religion +11 [roll3]
know. arcane +11 [roll4]
know. noble +5 [roll5]
know. history +3 [roll6]
know. planes +3 [roll7]
listen +9 [roll8]
search +8 [roll9]
sense motive +4 [roll10]
use magical device +18 [roll11]

edwin1993
2016-06-07, 05:19 PM
once in the map room sarah will use what ever is available as markers and have the Sir Stephens place a marker on the map at each of the locations the an attack has occurred and in the order of the first attack placed first to the last attack placed last, in order to try to see any sort of pattern or possible point of origin from the attacker.

perform oratory +21 [roll0]
decipher script +3 [roll1]
gather information +13 [roll2]
know. religion +11 [roll3]
know. arcane +11 [roll4]
know. noble +5 [roll5]
know. history +3 [roll6]
know. planes +3 [roll7]
listen +9 [roll8]
search +8 [roll9]
sense motive +4 [roll10]
use magical device +18 [roll11]

If you want to make a untrained knowledge geography check or just intelligence check that will work.
As you are led into the map room you see that there is already a town map laid out with a red pin showing where each attack has taken place.

dantiesilva
2016-06-08, 12:20 AM
Along the way to the guard tower Ryl speaks with Jaden about his stay the night before, asking if he had noticed anything odd at the stables.

Once at the guard tower Ryl follows the group up to the map room where he is happy to see a map already laid out and waiting for them with all the questions he was going to ask them to prepare already ready. Looking over the map he tries to find some sort of patern to the madness to see if he could predict the next attack.

edwin1993
2016-06-08, 01:46 AM
Jaden says during the night he awoke to a strong smell of brimstone.
From what you can tell it almost seems random until to realize that all eight attacks each make a perfect triangle this 8th one let you be able to discern the general area were the next attack may happen.

samduke
2016-06-08, 06:25 AM
Sarah looking on the map with Ryl, so do we have a particular spot we want to go and look around this evening as most attacks seem to happen around then?

dantiesilva
2016-06-08, 11:43 AM
Listening to Jaden tell him that he awoke to a strong smell of brimstone he asks the guard to place an orange dot where the stable Jaden was being kept in so they would have the most details possible as he looks at it. It seemed so random almost as if, no wait there. "Captain look at this here, while it is not perfect or obvious each of these eight attacks form a triangle, and judging by the information we have I think the next attack will happen within this 3 block radius." Ryl says to him as he points to the center of his idea.

" I would suggest we look here while the captain and his men evacuate everyone from this area, this way if a fight happens we do not need to worry about casualities."

edwin1993
2016-06-08, 11:58 AM
Listening to Jaden tell him that he awoke to a strong smell of brimstone he asks the guard to place an orange dot where the stable Jaden was being kept in so they would have the most details possible as he looks at it. It seemed so random almost as if, no wait there. "Captain look at this here, while it is not perfect or obvious each of these eight attacks form a triangle, and judging by the information we have I think the next attack will happen within this 3 block radius." Ryl says to him as he points to the center of his idea.

" I would suggest we look here while the captain and his men evacuate everyone from this area, this way if a fight happens we do not need to worry about casualities."

As you point out the three block radius something also clicks in your head thats were the stable jaden was in was at if what you say is true it be the first attack in the upper areas of the city.
Sir Stephen at you saying you're aware of the area in which the next attack should take place he thanks you and you hear him tell one of the mages to give the order to discreetly evacuate those three blocks.

dantiesilva
2016-06-08, 12:13 PM
"While you are working on your task I will begin looking for clues in the area of who or what might be summoning the creatures. And if they are not summoned searching for it so that it can be dealt with. I would have as many guards as possible keeping an eye out for anything trying to leave that area at night. Unless I give you the all clear with a specific clue that you will understand when you see it exterminate anything trying to leave as it may be the demon in disguise after the sun has set." Ryl explains to him as he looks to Sarah to see if she had anything else to add before the two of them went demon hunting. Starting at the houses closest to the stable Jaden was housed in.

" Also if I can get a small map of the three block area? I am going to try and narrow down where the entity may be by starting at the stables where my steed smelt brimstone and working from there to see where the smell was strongest so we can determine where it may be hiding, or where it plans to emerge tonight."

edwin1993
2016-06-08, 12:29 PM
"While you are working on your task I will begin looking for clues in the area of who or what might be summoning the creatures. And if they are not summoned searching for it so that it can be dealt with. I would have as many guards as possible keeping an eye out for anything trying to leave that area at night. Unless I give you the all clear with a specific clue that you will understand when you see it exterminate anything trying to leave as it may be the demon in disguise after the sun has set." Ryl explains to him as he looks to Sarah to see if she had anything else to add before the two of them went demon hunting. Starting at the houses closest to the stable Jaden was housed in.

" Also if I can get a small map of the three block area? I am going to try and narrow down where the entity may be by starting at the stables where my steed smelt brimstone and working from there to see where the smell was strongest so we can determine where it may be hiding, or where it plans to emerge tonight."

Sir Stephen; "I can supply with you a small map of that area and will take what you said under consideration."

samduke
2016-06-08, 03:25 PM
I have a question sir Stephen, that man I pointed out would he actually live within this area where we are thinking about looking?

other than that ryl no we can go demon hunting when your ready

edwin1993
2016-06-08, 03:41 PM
I have a question sir Stephen, that man I pointed out would he actually live within this area where we are thinking about looking?

other than that ryl no we can go demon hunting when your ready

Sir Stephens; " No which leads me to believe there may be more than one potential target but if they are all marked like the man before we will find him."

dantiesilva
2016-06-08, 07:27 PM
" It could also simply mean he belongs to the cult that is calling these demons, not that he is their target. Once marked by a demon time is of little issue, sometimes it is not uncommon for a master to brand their servants with their mark. This could be one of those cases, or the man could be another target down the road. Either way it is good we have him followed." Ryl points out to all.

"Well it seems it is time to go hunting some demons, if we find anyone with markings on them we will send them to the keep. They will need protection, from themselves or demons not sure which yet however." Ryl says taking the small map of the area as he walks to the door where Jaden had been waiting, materializing from the astral plane. " Shall we begin Ryl? I do enjoy the taste of demon flesh." Jaden comments as Ryl climbs atop him.

The entire way to this area of town, and while there Ryl will be sitting atop Jaden 15ft. off of the ground, should anyone try attacking them with a ranged weapon read under smoke for nightmares.

edwin1993
2016-06-08, 07:38 PM
Sit Stephen; "I will keep that in mind. Good luck on your hunt."

samduke
2016-06-08, 07:54 PM
Sit Stephen; "I will keep that in mind. Good luck on your hunt."

sarah mounts up her horse and looks on ryl and jaden as they float above her, lets go trusty horse as she spurs her mount into action

edwin1993
2016-06-08, 08:02 PM
The two of you arrive swiftly to the area believed to be the next target you find that the streets are pretty much vacant but a few guards wandering the streets. You also see the Half giant sitting in the middle of one of the roads, waiting for something.

dantiesilva
2016-06-08, 08:10 PM
As Ryl notices the half giant sitting in the middle of the road he has Jaden fly over him to smell for any sign of corruption before flying to each guard asking if during their patrols they have smelt anything odd or out of the ordinary.

edwin1993
2016-06-08, 08:16 PM
As Ryl notices the half giant sitting in the middle of the road he has Jaden fly over him to smell for any sign of corruption before flying to each guard asking if during their patrols they have smelt anything odd or out of the ordinary.

Jaden notices no weird smell on any of the guards or half giant. Also all the guards nod no to seeing any sign of anything out of the ordinary.

dantiesilva
2016-06-08, 09:06 PM
Asked them if they smelt anything but its all good

As Jaden and Ryl cover a small portion of the three block radius they discover no one has smelt anything out of the ordinary even though Jaden had last night. " Well my friend it seems like we will have to start at the stables than where you were and start going house to house no?" Ryl says patting the nightmares black coat just beside the flames as he looks from his spot in the sky for the stables.

Once found Ryl looks down to Sarah and has Jaden ride down besides her, the noble nightmare looking at the lesser creature she was riding as if it were food. " I was thinking about going to the stables where Jaden was last night and starting our search their, asking the neighbors if they had smelt anything strange the night before as none of the guards seem to have come up with anything as of yet." he points out looking as the patrols seem to go off in their own directions.

"I suggest we travel together to the stables, after which we both split up, one goes north, the other south in a straight line from house to house trying to figure out where this smell seems the strongest as it is our best clue so far. What do you think? Also if you come across the smell contact me immediately and Jaden and myself will rush to you as quickly as possible." Ryl suggests.

samduke
2016-06-08, 11:29 PM
very well, sarah will ride to the stables looking constantly left and right to see if she sees anything unusual once there she will wait for ryl to do his thing and when he is done then choose to go south

(OOC does my vison stuff decect anything 120ft where ever I look)

edwin1993
2016-06-09, 01:35 AM
Upon arriving to the stable you both smell a strong brimstone smell and the door to the stable partly ajar.
nothing goes off for your vision

samduke
2016-06-09, 08:05 AM
cautiously enter the stables with hand on weapon ready for anything

dantiesilva
2016-06-09, 12:27 PM
As Ryl, Jaden, and Sarah arrive at the stables and the smell of Bimstone is strong in the air Ryl looks to Jaden, concern on his face. " Was the smell this strong last night? Or has it gotten stronger?" he says staying atop his steed, magic at the ready as he waits a few steps behind Sarah just outside the door to see what she finds inside the open stable door. Either this place was just used to summon something to this world, or it was hiding here rather recently.

Ready action to cast Ray of Enfeeblement if a demon appears

edwin1993
2016-06-09, 02:25 PM
Jaden says; "Thats the same smell from before no stronger." As you enter the stable it gets stronger and as you look around you don't notice anything.

samduke
2016-06-09, 04:15 PM
Sarah will invstigate the stables..
knowledge religion +11 [roll0]
Search +8 [roll1]

edwin1993
2016-06-09, 05:29 PM
As you search around the stable you find a black scorch mark in one of the stalls with a white circle of chalk written around it.

samduke
2016-06-09, 06:27 PM
Hey Ryl over here! I believe this to be some sort of summoning circle

dantiesilva
2016-06-09, 08:13 PM
As Sarah calls Ryl over into the stable he gets off of Jaden asking his companion to watch the entrance as he goes to examine what she had found. The shock when before him stood a summoning circle was obvious. " We need to know who has had acess to this place in the last 48 hours now!" he says his anger rising as he looks at the markings, the battlefield of the bloodwar coming into the forefront of his mind.

The planes check [roll0] To see what exactly was summoned based off of the sign shown

edwin1993
2016-06-10, 02:30 AM
From what you can tell it was used to summon a babau

samduke
2016-06-10, 06:00 AM
summon a babau [OOC Ahh its only a BABAU... good greif)

when Sarah finds out what it is, we have some serious hunting to do here and we need help to figure out who summoned it

dantiesilva
2016-06-11, 07:58 PM
So it seems we have a Babau on our hands, this could be interesting. Ryl thinks to himself and his psycrystal as he thinks on what he knows about them before turning and explaining it all to Sarah.

" I agree we are indeed going to have a harder time then I would like. I will try to fix that however." Ryl says pulling out a wand that seems to be made out of a bone of some sort. Wazing it into the air Ryl begins speaking in infernal.

دوست من جلو آمده ، و با شما نوزادان خود را به ارمغان بیاورد. بوی شیاطین هوا را پر میکند و خون انسان را پر می کند در خیابان ها. از آن زمان به شکار و کشتن یک بابو است. به نام بانوی از شعله های آتش من تو را احضار به من.

My friend come forth, and bring with you your brood. The stench of demons fills the air, and the blood of man fills the streets. It is time to hunt and kill a Babu. In the name of the Lady of Flames I summon thee to me.

Summons [roll0] Fiendish monsterous spiders small that last 20 rounds, have blindsense, and are invisible. They shall help us scout for the babau and tell us where it is. Using 1 charge of my SM 3 wand

And as he speaks the circle that had been on the ground moments ago erupts into flames as a new one takes its place showing the symbol of the lady of flames as Succo and his minions emerge from the ground itself seeming to come out of the air itself. " Hello my friend, I need you and your brood to seek out this vile demon with me and destroy it.

samduke
2016-06-11, 09:37 PM
So it seems we have a Babau on our hands, this could be interesting. Ryl thinks to himself and his psycrystal as he thinks on what he knows about them before turning and explaining it all to Sarah.

" I agree we are indeed going to have a harder time then I would like. I will try to fix that however." Ryl says pulling out a wand that seems to be made out of a bone of some sort. Wazing it into the air Ryl begins speaking in infernal.

دوست من جلو آمده ، و با شما نوزادان خود را به ارمغان بیاورد. بوی شیاطین هوا را پر میکند و خون انسان را پر می کند در خیابان ها. از آن زمان به شکار و کشتن یک بابو است. به نام بانوی از شعله های آتش من تو را احضار به من.

My friend come forth, and bring with you your brood. The stench of demons fills the air, and the blood of man fills the streets. It is time to hunt and kill a Babu. In the name of the Lady of Flames I summon thee to me.

Summons [roll0] Fiendish monsterous spiders small that last 20 rounds, have blindsense, and are invisible. They shall help us scout for the babau and tell us where it is. Using 1 charge of my SM 3 wand

And as he speaks the circle that had been on the ground moments ago erupts into flames as a new one takes its place showing the symbol of the lady of flames as Succo and his minions emerge from the ground itself seeming to come out of the air itself. " Hello my friend, I need you and your brood to seek out this vile demon with me and destroy it.

spellcraft+13 [roll0] to Identify the spell

edwin1993
2016-06-12, 04:13 AM
you are aware of the fact ryl hascast a summoning spell.
Ryl your spiders do not currently pick up any babau or any humanoid in the area.

samduke
2016-06-12, 09:21 PM
well lets see if your little friends find this summoned beast. we should also go looking

dantiesilva
2016-06-13, 08:14 PM
These things move at 90ft./turn with tremor sense 60ft. meaning each turn they are moving until they find something there is nothing else I can do they will cover the 3 blocks and if nothing is found report back.

Ryl sits astride Jaden and rises up into the air looking for any form of disturbance taking place to show where the enemy may be hiding, and waiting until his creatures come back with information.

Ryl [roll0]
Psycrystal [roll1]
Jaden [roll2]
Succo [roll3]
Spider 2 [roll4]
Spider 3 [roll5]
Spider 4 [roll6]
Spider 5 [roll7]
Spider 6 [roll8]

edwin1993
2016-06-13, 08:20 PM
Ryl as you sit astride jaden above ground you and your psicristal notice a manhole(sewer) that is partially uncovered.

dantiesilva
2016-06-13, 08:38 PM
Noticing the manhole cover He sends his psycrystal down to Sarah. "Master Ryl has found something, if you follow me I will show you." it says waiting for her a moment to acknowledge what it has said before flying off to the mancover.

As Ryl's psycrystal goes to infrom Sarah Ryl calls out in the language of devils calling Succo and his broad to him. When all of them arrive at the manhole cover he looks at Succo and his brood. "My friend your families talents are renown and if you could not find this demon above, we must go below. Please have your children lead the way/" Ryl says allowing two spiders to climb down before he climbs down after them, Jaden phasing through the very stone until he finds a place to remateralize so Ryl can sit astride him once more.

2 spiders 30ft infront of us, and behind us for early warning system, the remaing 2 (Succo and his mate) above us while we walk in this protective circle basically.

samduke
2016-06-13, 09:10 PM
sarah follows the psicrystal to the sewer entrance, well do we want to go down there?

dantiesilva
2016-06-13, 09:24 PM
Turning around only a moment, Sarah can see a fire burning inside of Ryl's eyes as if he was all consumed by the need to kill the demon. "I do not speak for you, but I am not letting a demon escape while I have the chance to stop it. The lady of Flames demands all demons be killed and I agree with her mindset." Ryl says before dropping into the sewer.

edwin1993
2016-06-13, 09:41 PM
Climbing down into the manhole your in a 5ft wide corridor and 6ft tall with water up to about your knee.
Movement is treated as hampered terrain

samduke
2016-06-14, 06:23 AM
Climbing down into the manhole your in a 5ft wide corridor and 6ft tall with water up to about your knee.
Movement is treated as hampered terrain

okay sarah will allow ryl to go first