PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Daemon Campaign?

Alistaroc
2016-05-29, 09:30 PM
I'm planning to use the Daemons as the primary antagonists of my Pathfinder campaign, but I can't seem to find any adventures or modules that feature the Daemons or their home plane of Abaddon. Does anyone know of such an adventure I can use for reference?

ZeroiaSD
2016-05-30, 01:14 AM
Hm, I know there's some that cameo not too rarely, but I don't think "and you encounter this one daemon that is working for the baddie and fight them," type encounters will be much help to you.... there's one in an ironic role in the 'worldwound' book in one of the adventure hooks opposing demons, but still not too in-depth there...

A search does turn up Beyond the Vault of Souls (http://pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Beyond_the_Vault_of_Souls) as the only adventure I can find.

Mystral
2016-05-30, 01:44 AM
I'm planning to use the Daemons as the primary antagonists of my Pathfinder campaign, but I can't seem to find any adventures or modules that feature the Daemons or their home plane of Abaddon. Does anyone know of such an adventure I can use for reference?

The second book of the way of the wicked campaign is focused on a daemon-style dungeon. Since it's an evil campaign, the module is written out of the perspective of the people who build up and defend the dungeon, but with a bit of retooling, it could be rewritten into a dungeon crawl.

Alistaroc
2016-05-30, 04:38 PM
Hm, I know there's some that cameo not too rarely, but I don't think "and you encounter this one daemon that is working for the baddie and fight them," type encounters will be much help to you.... there's one in an ironic role in the 'worldwound' book in one of the adventure hooks opposing demons, but still not too in-depth there...

A search does turn up Beyond the Vault of Souls (http://pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Beyond_the_Vault_of_Souls) as the only adventure I can find.
Interesting... if nothing else the chapter on Abaddon gave me some interesting ideas. Thank you! :smallsmile:

The second book of the way of the wicked campaign is focused on a daemon-style dungeon. Since it's an evil campaign, the module is written out of the perspective of the people who build up and defend the dungeon, but with a bit of retooling, it could be rewritten into a dungeon crawl.
Again, interesting ideas, thank you! :smallsmile:

It's really a shame though that Daemons haven't been used as villains on a larger scale, they're delightfully evil antagonists imho.