PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Progressing SNA on a Multiclass Rogue?

Palanan
2016-05-30, 01:34 PM
Is there a feat in Pathfinder which allows you to progress your sneak attack damage while multiclassing?

Put another way, is there a PF version of Daring Outlaw, but broader in its application?

Florian
2016-05-30, 01:54 PM
Accomplished Sneak Attacker.
But 1 feat/additional 1d6.

Palanan
2016-05-30, 02:01 PM
Okay, thanks.

...although spending a feat for +1d6 doesn't really seem worth it. :smallannoyed:

Florian
2016-05-30, 02:05 PM
Depends on two things:
- Your number of attacks, like using TWF or Flurry
- Or using it to gain early entry into something. (Rogue1/Wiz3 w. Accomplished Sneak Attacker is direct entry into Arcane Trickster at 5th, so no loss here).

Palanan
2016-05-30, 03:02 PM
Interesting, thanks.

In general, does Pathfinder have any feats that correspond to Daring Outlaw, Swift Hunter, Devoted Performer, etc.? I know and love Shaping Focus, and wondered if there were other feats like this in PF, especially those which progressed two class features in tandem without a level limit.

Florian
2016-05-30, 03:25 PM
Interesting, thanks.

In general, does Pathfinder have any feats that correspond to Daring Outlaw, Swift Hunter, Devoted Performer, etc.? I know and love Shaping Focus, and wondered if there were other feats like this in PF, especially those which progressed two class features in tandem without a level limit.

Not really. Either go find an archetype that allows something like that, or you pick an VMC.

Malroth
2016-05-30, 03:46 PM
I thought this thread was about getting "Summon Natures Ally" on a rogue and thought i was going to learn some new tricks.

grarrrg
2016-05-30, 05:03 PM

There are a few, but most are nowhere near as powerful/useful, mostly due to restricted bonuses (e.g. "Up to 4"), or stacking things that are 'eh'.
(list also has not been updated since around when the ACG came out so there's that).
(copy/pasted from post 3 of Dipping guide)

Boon Companion: You are counted as (up to) 4 levels higher for purposes of your Animal Companion/Familiar/Mount

Channeling Scourge: Inquisitor levels count as Cleric levels for purposes of Channel Energy

Crusader's Flurry: Treat Deity's Favored Weapon as a Monk weapon (you can Flurry with it)

Defensive Combat Training: Use your HD instead of Bab for CMD (more useful if NOT using Fractional Bab)

Dispelling Critical: Cast Dispel Magic as a Swift Action on a Critical attack

Eldritch Heritage (Improved/Greater): Grants you Bloodline Abilities (without needing levels in Sorcerer)

Fire Music: Can change Bard spells to deal Fire damage, and/or Summon Monsters with Fire Damage/Resist

Monastic Legacy: Levels in Non-Monk count as 1/2 level of Monk for Unarmed Strike damage

Shaping Focus: Counted as (up to) 4 levels higher for purposes of Druid Wildshape ability

Shapeshifting Hunter: Druid/Ranger levels stack for Favored Enemy and Wildshape

Theurgy: Sacrifice Arcane/Divine spell slot to gain a bonus when casting a Divine/Arcane spell