PDA

View Full Version : Just got Start of Darkness

BardicLasher
2007-06-27, 03:22 PM
Sat down, read it right through... Even took priority over me playing FF6.

It left me with an unpleasant feeling on many ocassions, it stabbed me in the soul, and at the same time, it made me laugh.

It was good. Really, really good. It makes Xykon more badass and more hateable than the online comic has done. And Redcloak... Well, there's a LOT of redcloak developement in there.

And I love finally knowing what Redcloak's plan is... It was wonderful...

I'm rooting for Redcloak in the comic, all the way now, and to hell with Xykon.

Also... Right-Eye is one of the awesomest characters ever.

slipper
2007-06-27, 07:11 PM
</3
:smallannoyed:

RBPRX1204
2007-06-27, 07:18 PM
Woot! Huzzah! I got mine too. Scanned through it and found lots of funny funny stuff that I had to show my Wife. Rich, you are a master comic! Can't wait to get it signed at GenCon!

Call_me_Fate
2007-06-27, 07:35 PM
*Reads OP*
*Clicks link to buy book*
*Enters CC info*
*Clicks send*
*Goes insane waiting*

:smallcool:

InuSaga
2007-06-27, 07:42 PM
*weeps hysterically since I have to wait to get mine*

Chrismith
2007-06-27, 08:02 PM
Question: did you guys get emails with tracking numbers, or at least to confirm shipping? I preordered as soon as it was available and haven't heard anything yet...:smallfrown:

RBPRX1204
2007-06-27, 08:08 PM
I got an email stating shipment was sent, and I think I had a tracking number. It was weird because I got the email like last night, and got the book today.

Porthos
2007-06-27, 08:08 PM
Question: did you guys get emails with tracking numbers, or at least to confirm shipping? I preordered as soon as it was available and haven't heard anything yet...:smallfrown:

If you are concerned about your order, I suggest you read this post by APE Games. :smallsmile:

BardicLasher
2007-06-27, 08:21 PM

I got an e-maill last night, and it showed up today.