PDA

View Full Version : Kobold

LunLun
2016-06-02, 01:07 PM
Hey folks! I'm trying to come up with a build for my character in a the campaign my friend is running. The campaign is a good mix of RP opportunities and combat situations. He is allowing ALL books and the character needs to be 9th level. Flaws from UA allowed. A side note the DM made a house rule where practiced spellcaster actually gives the player +4 caster levels (spells/day, spells known, etc.) and said practiced manifester works the same way; both up to character level. For stats the DM had us roll 4d6b3 reroll 1s and 1 stat is an auto 18. I got 18, 17, 16, 16, 12, 12.

After looking over the playground for a while I thought the funnest build would be the White Dragon Dragonwraught kobold build. instead of doing loredrake to get more sorcerer abilities, I think getting the archetype master of the hoard would be better for the party need since it would give him cleric spells. I'm also going to try and talk my DM into letting me get the spellhoarding template with just the ability modifiers and the change of sorcerer into wizard. I know it doesn't have a level adjustment and shouldn't be used by players normally, but the DM allowed our artificer to make a roll for his GP advancement in crafting instead of days/1000gp, through antics he made a check over 1 million GP.

For the class I was thinking psion going into metamind and/or cerebramancer (less feats to increase arcane casting) and using practiced spellcaster to keep my racial spellcasting on par with my class level when needed. If I'm reading everything correctly I can have wizard, cleric and psion powers as an 8th level caster/manifester. RP wise I want the character to be diplomatic and try to avoid conflict, but have good options if that fails.

So what do you think playground? Where can I improve my build? Is there better class choices?:biggrin: