PDA

View Full Version : Imaging Help

Sonofaspectre
2007-06-27, 10:39 PM
IF YOU ARE PLAYING IN JUSTIN'S QUISTADORES GAME, DO NOT READ FURTHER!

Ok, now that that is over, I need some creative help. A point of the story - that may or may not happen - is that Tiamut, who has been missing in action for 80 some-odd years, has been crossbreeding to keep her children alive, as a great dragonslayer, a samurai named Jubai, over took her army.

Long story short, I need some dragon combinations. These aren't necessarily half-dragon templates added on to already made creatures, but whatever you guys can come up with is helpful.

She has made six variations:
- Red Dragon + Xill: This guy, the Sleeping Inferno, hatched from his egg at the bottom of a dormant volcanoe because of the actions of the party.
- Coautyl + Tiamut-like Dragon: The party has not met her yet, but she is the matriarch of a large coautyl nest built into a mesa south of the major continent they are on.
- and then ... that's it

My mind has kinda gone blank on new, innovative, and interesting mixes for Blue, White, Green, and Black dragons, as well as names.

If anyone here can come up with more would be awesome. All ideas and suggestions are wanted here.

Callix
2007-06-27, 10:46 PM
Black Dragon/Lernean Hydra is a good one I saw somewhere... lots of heads and immunity to acid. Black Dragon/Lernean Pyrohydra is just cruel.

Green Dragon/Yuan-ti Abomination (or Yuan-ti Anathema if you have FF) has a few tricks, and the reptilian theme keeps going.

White Dragon... I can't seem to think of anything good eother. Hope I was helpful.

TheRiov
2007-06-28, 10:07 PM
well, the Dracolisk come close..

do the combinations have to be Evil Dragon+?

Might nasty-Tiamat have gotten her hands on an unwilling good dragon and abused her? (Copper+White Hybrid)

Sonofaspectre
2007-07-10, 01:36 PM
I would much rather them be non-dragons to begin with. But in our current game, technically Tiamut is the Queen of All Dragons, since Bahamut has vanished. I only planned for the Chromatic dragons.

UPDATE: I now have the Black Dragon mix. I am going to use a Hydra of sorts.

That leaves Blue, White, and Green. Any more ideas would be great. Thanks guys.