PDA

View Full Version : funniest/most obnoxious ways to wipe out a village

flamewolf393
2016-06-03, 06:58 PM
So share your stories and ideas on the most hilarious and/or impressive ways to wipe out a town of low level commoners.

My contribution: Send message out that there will be free money handed out in the town square at a certain time, then cast an enlarged black tentacles that covers the whole crowd!

Ruethgar
2016-06-03, 07:18 PM
Mind Rape and Choas Shuffle one of them to get Chicken Infested and bury the town in Chickens.

Cerefel
2016-06-03, 07:23 PM
One that was actually used by Ghengis Khan was abduct all of the pet cats in a town, starve them for a few days, attach burning matches to their tails, and set them free so that when they go back to the town for food, they burn the whole place to the ground.

Immabozo
2016-06-03, 07:29 PM
I heard about a group that pulled the Terrasque into a town and then teleported away.

This wasn't a village, but a massive invading army. There was an extremely contagious, deadly, difficult to cure and magic resistant, DM created disease that was inflicted and killing the town we chose as our base of operations. As an extremely high fort save, wildshaping druid, I was about the only human to ever naturally fight off the disease. But we ended up having to infect giants, let them naturally fight off the disease, due to their naturally high fort saves, then kill them and make a cure out of their distilled blood.

Just after this, we found out that we were being invaded in our weakened state. So we rode out to meet the invading army before they reached our city, with a few vials of this DM created super disease. All we had to do was to infect a few saddles and some cooking pots and serving utensils, and the army never made it to our gates.

A friend of mine had a very powerful necromancer who had one two that he HATED. So he would constantly, after a battle, send his undead minions via a teleport, to this town, who would fight, and then explode upon death, then summon new ones. I have no idea how much damage he did, but it was a lot. He never bothered to visit that town and find out.

Divide by Zero
2016-06-04, 12:43 AM
Raise a bunch of cat skeletons and set them on the town. Regular cats can already kill a level 1 commoner on average, so undead cats should be unstoppable.