PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Ed Singer of concordance question

Buddy76
2016-06-05, 10:41 PM
Has anyone played this prc until it's tenth level? I'd like to know how it went.

The reason I ask is because it's capstone ability struck me as very, very useful (not overpowered or broken, just really useful). With sphere of concordance, your party has a really secure base of operations that you can teleport to and from at will, so you no longer need to pay for inns, find shelter or worry about ambushes while you sleep/ prepare spells/etc. Heck, if one or more members of your team takes a beating in combat, you can teleport them to the sphere so they can take a "time out" to heal, remove debuffs, poisons or whatever else is afflicting them.

I was interested in someone that experienced this ability first hand to see if it really is as awesome as I think it is. Did you came up if other uses for it?

Thanks!

OdinsGirl
2017-05-23, 09:00 AM
You make a good point. Per the SRD, IO is pretty picky about a SoC revealing the existence of the spheres to a non dragon and repeatedly bringing non dragons could put a SoC at risk of being blocked from access.
I guess that means the party can't use it as their own pocket realm for regular visits. unless the group is draconic.