PDA

View Full Version : My chronicles of Almerin campaign over 2 years in the making just some feedback is ap

Belgrath9344
2016-06-06, 10:36 PM
Now this campaign if I want to be super technical is over 2 years old and originally started out as a belgraid fan fiction sadly I couldn't continue with that .
I decided after reading the inheritance cycle to try and make my own and for the past year or so I've been developing my own and its been through a number of changes
After several failed attempts I finally got it to click with an rpg setting

Now to save time I'll just give you guys a brief history of the empire in my campaign I'll be adding more to this post soon but tell me just based on the short history are you interested?

First age of the empire 1000-2000 ic imperial calender
The empire's first emperor is crowned its 6 province's are established as well as the council of elector counts and an imperial economy. 1500 trade with the dwarves is established the empire enters its golden age.
Second age 2,000 to 3,000 ic
The imperial civil war and the rule of the dark Lord
In the second age disaster struck. the throne was being contested by 2 prince's one legitimate one a basterd child.
Meanwhile the elector counts were at each others throats a coup was in motion which killed the dying king and 1 of the prince's.
When the Prince took command he sent armies to all of the 6 provinces each count blamed the other and some were accused of treason.
The first civil war broke out between the imperial crown and those who supported the crown and those branded as traitors.
During the 500 year long civil war the empire was devastated assasins from both the province of asvar and those of the dasari the great dessert nation to the south ran rampet .
then in 2506 the war was ended not by peace but conquest. A mysterious dark sorcerer and his army appeared from the great western sea and easily swept away the weekend armies of the empire
In 2508 the imperial civil war ended and the rule of darkness began.
Though the empire was rebuilt it was a dictatorship the dwarves were enslaved and the elves wiped out entirely.
Finally in 2987 the dark sorcerer was defeated by mages still loyal to the old empire and slowly the empire healed. The current Prince who always was under a compulsive spell retook his throne the elector counts were restored and the dwarves freed.
The third age 3,000 to 4,000 ic
The blood war
Tbc