PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Homebrew Compendium

Vaike
2016-06-09, 02:59 PM
Hello everybody! I have been reading the OOTS comics since they started to come out, and I am a huge fan of pathfinder (I have also played 5e and really prefer their magic system, but I don't have the necessary experience to DM it yet) and love to create my own homebrews. I was browsing online for a site that had a collection of peoples works on it and couldn't find one (I am aware that d20pfsrd has some, as do a few other sites like dandwiki and Flakfinder) but I personally don't like them that much, and decided to make my own. I collected my homebrews and my friends to start, and we will be testing what we receive for balance. If you want your homebrew included please leave it in this thread or PM/Email it to me. Also, please have it already fleshed out and mechanically working as to make it easier on us to balance and incorporate it. Thank you in advance!

P.S.
You will be given credit for what you submit. If you want to be credited with a different name than the username you submit it with, please let us know. We will notify you of any edits we make to it by sending the revised version back to you with the edits highlighted in red.

nonsi
2016-06-10, 06:21 AM
Hello everybody! I have been reading the OOTS comics since they started to come out, and I am a huge fan of pathfinder (I have also played 5e and really prefer their magic system, but I don't have the necessary experience to DM it yet) and love to create my own homebrews. I was browsing online for a site that had a collection of peoples works on it and couldn't find one (I am aware that d20pfsrd has some, as do a few other sites like dandwiki and Flakfinder) but I personally don't like them that much, and decided to make my own. I collected my homebrews and my friends to start, and we will be testing what we receive for balance. If you want your homebrew included please leave it in this thread or PM/Email it to me. Also, please have it already fleshed out and mechanically working as to make it easier on us to balance and incorporate it. Thank you in advance!

P.S.
You will be given credit for what you submit. If you want to be credited with a different name than the username you submit it with, please let us know. We will notify you of any edits we make to it by sending the revised version back to you with the edits highlighted in red.

There's not much difference between 3.5 and PF, so maybe you can find useful stuff in my 3.5e Overhaul project. Take whatever you fancy and ignore the rest.

Jormengand
2016-06-10, 10:53 AM
Well, the green link in my signature has all of my homebrew, so feel free to copy that if you like. A lot of the homebrew there is deliberately for a variety of different power levels, though, so your mileage may vary.

Vaike
2016-06-10, 11:55 AM
Well, the green link in my signature has all of my homebrew, so feel free to copy that if you like. A lot of the homebrew there is deliberately for a variety of different power levels, though, so your mileage may vary.

Thank you for your stuff. You have got a LOT. I have to say I am particularly interested in the classes in thirty minutes, though I think those will take a little bit more work to balance. Seeing a homebrew plane for the internet made me laugh, I have to admit.

tsj
2016-06-11, 03:28 AM
It would be fantastic with a compendium of home brew stuff. Especially if it were all balanced to tier 3.

I think most people would love to get their stuff included in your compendium :-)