PDA

View Full Version : Magical Items OotS has...

AKA_Bait
2007-06-28, 02:23 PM
I'm sure this thread has come up before and it is a spin off of a similar one recently but I was wondering if anyone had catalogued which magical items the OotS had?

I don't mean ones we guess they have but which are specifically mentioned.

Anyone?

BardicLasher
2007-06-28, 02:37 PM
It's all listed in Class and Level Geekery.

Elfanatic
2007-06-28, 02:38 PM
Roy: his ancestral sword, reforged with starmetal, and the Bag of Tricks
Belkar: Ring of Jumping (Roy has it now), and for a time, Skullsy
Elan: Boots of Elvenkind and a 3+ keen rapier, given by Scoundrél
V: Ring of Wizardry
Durkon: Amulet of Natural Armor (and holy symbol, if you a commaf*cker)
Haley: several Bags of Holding

And probably some potions

draca
2007-06-28, 03:51 PM
Roy:

Roy's bag of tricks is expended. Once the last fuzz ball is let loose it’s done, unless they’ve found a way to recharge those things these days.
Add that little pendant that allows him to communicate with the sylph.

Belkar:

Subtract Skullsy (with much mourning. Now we’ll never get to see how long until Belkar wears him as a hat. Hopefully before he used him as a chamber pot).

Zel
2007-06-29, 04:41 AM
Glowing Crystal Orbs of Seduction.

Rare artifacts passed down to Haley from her mother's family, able to entice and fascinate any number of males within earshot.

Miraqariftsky
2007-06-29, 09:08 AM
Roy:

Belkar:

Subtract Skullsy (with much mourning. Now we’ll never get to see how long until Belkar wears him as a hat. Hopefully before he used him as a chamber pot).

Y'know, I thought the Skullsy was out and out shattered? Aye, as in dashed against the rocks?

mikoto
2007-06-29, 09:24 AM
Animals produced are always random, and only one may exist at a time. Up to ten animals can be drawn from the bag each week.

emphasis mine

RocketBard
2007-06-29, 10:02 AM
Glowing Crystal Orbs of Seduction.

Rare artifacts passed down to Haley from her mother's family, able to entice and fascinate any number of males within earshot.

Didn't V also have those?

Santanya
2007-06-29, 10:15 AM
Roy:

Roy's bag of tricks is expended. Once the last fuzz ball is let loose it’s done, unless they’ve found a way to recharge those things these days.

Actually, it recharges itself.

Animals produced are always random, and only one may exist at a time. Up to ten animals can be drawn from the bag each week.

The Giant has taken some liberties with it (but then, in any good game, the DM always does), but even at base, Roy hadn't used it for quite a while that I remember. It should be good to go.

Surfing HalfOrc
2007-06-29, 10:54 AM

Haley: +2 Bath Oil