PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Help me with a Spheres of Power/Path of War thought experiment

digiman619
2016-06-11, 12:40 AM
I just had a random thought: One of the things that SoP and PoW have in common is that they both multiclass really well. This has got me thinking: Theoretically, what's the highest Initiator Level/Caster Level a Pow/SoP character could get? Nothing that adds to CL (as I don't think there's an initiator equivalent), and assuming that any prestige class that theurges them has inverse BAB-to-CL (Full BAB=Low Caster; 3/4=3/4; poor BAB=full caster).

stack
2016-06-11, 04:46 PM
You could probably adapt blade caster to SoP. As for printed classes, there isn't anything currently, but the warshifter archetype for the shifter class gets full CL to alteration and 6th level maneuvers, found in the alteration playtest linked in my sig.

Doc_Maynot
2016-06-11, 05:52 PM
Currently have a fun/simple little Aegis (Using Initiator's Soul)/Sphere Arcanist/Evangelist (Advancing Arcanist) (Here) (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ikfw15ejpHcG_zeiP31MekhU3tp43VMloImW_NAbzhc/edit?usp=sharing)

Ends up at IL 15 (Max 6th level Manuevers) through Initiator's Soul and though Reconfigure, Taking a day, or through Initiator's Soul's refresh mechanic, you can change out your known/readied maneuvers.
Meanwhile, you have CL 17 and eight talents via Spheres Arcanist, and each morning, or through Quick Study you can change out six of them.

Without CL/IL Boosters (Magical Knack/Practiced Initiator traits) it's 15 and 13 without much trying.