PDA

View Full Version : Hello and Welcome New Members Thread 6!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Kagehime
2008-11-06, 09:32 PM
...naught but hope in my heart and sharp, pointy things in my pockets (just in case, ya know).

Just knives and lint? :smallwink:

Hello, everyone, and welcoem to the Overmind!

Coplantor
2008-11-06, 09:51 PM
Just knives and lint? :smallwink:

Hello, everyone, and welcoem to the Overmind!

This one is a wise one.

For everyone else, we welcome you.

jguy
2008-11-07, 02:27 PM
Hello all. I'm new to this forum and relatively new to the game of D&D [why I came here]. I hope to learn a lot and get to know you all

Neftren
2008-11-07, 07:21 PM
Be sure to drop by the Recruitment forums if you want to join a game!

Bergor Terraf
2008-11-08, 12:18 AM
Hi! Been reading Order of the stick for 2-3 years and finally decided to join the forums. I have some D&D stuff that's been floating around in my head for a while that i'll try to share with you (and hopefully get some feedback on it).

VorenianTarian
2008-11-08, 09:41 AM
Hi. I'm the new kid.
Please call me VT.
I once read over 500 OOTS strips in one computer session and didn't notice until I realised it was past midnight.

Tempest Fennac
2008-11-08, 09:48 AM
That is a lot.:smalleek: I'm guessing you really like the comic, right?

VorenianTarian
2008-11-08, 10:02 AM
That happens nearly every time I start reading a new webcomic.:biggrin:
And of course I like the comic. Would I be here if I didn't?

Tempest Fennac
2008-11-08, 10:03 AM
That is a good point (to be fair, I hav a couple of friends who aren't OotS fans who are registered on here).

Hyoumu Yau
2008-11-08, 12:42 PM
If I understand the English language in a correct way, I must post here in order to say "hello".

So.....Hello!) I really like the OOTS)

Korgor
2008-11-08, 03:35 PM
Hello all,

This is more of a return, having finally caught up reading all the OotS I missed out on. It just felt wrong coming back in without saying something... ;)

Dallas-Dakota
2008-11-08, 03:37 PM
Hello and welcome all new members!
Hello and welcome back all old members!

And we donīt speak any of that silly english here! We proudly speak Kiwi!

toxicgerbil240
2008-11-08, 05:05 PM
I am saying hi to everyone!
I'm not really into tabletop RPGs, but the console versions are cool.
I also write haiku at random, like this one:

November is here
I am cold beyond belief
Broken heaters suck

insecure
2008-11-08, 05:09 PM
Hello and welcome all new members!
Hello and welcome back all old members!

And we donīt speak any of that silly english here! We proudly speak Kiwi!

Indeed! Kiwi is the only language worthy of this site. No english should be spoken!

Anyway, welcome to all the new members.:smallsmile:

Kagehime
2008-11-08, 05:13 PM
I am saying hi to everyone!
I'm not really into tabletop RPGs, but the console versions are cool.
I also write haiku at random, like this one:

November is here
I am cold beyond belief
Broken heaters suck

Hi right back at you!
Console versions get old fast
When the console breaks.

rikkioflourdes
2008-11-09, 01:58 AM
Okay, so most people call me Rikki. I have a real name but only my mother refers to me as that.

I came across Order of the Stick months ago, and read like the first ten before being distracted by shiny objects. Only two weeks ago did I actually re-find the site to fall in love with the humor. [I also enjoy making up words]
I don't tabletop regularly. I wish I did, but there are few people I know who do. But I do know more about RPG's than the average teenage girl. I try to play console games, but to me they don't have the same chaos that you get with tabletop. :smallbiggrin:

Dallas-Dakota
2008-11-09, 03:29 AM
Hello and welcome to all fiends and angelic thingies!
Hello and welcome to all new people overal!

ace1217
2008-11-09, 11:46 AM
Why hello to everyone here, OOTS is a awesome comic :smallsmile:

Noir_Cat
2008-11-09, 12:59 PM
I struggle against the social norm of not typing in color. And I struggled against the social norm of posting on the newbie thread, despite the fact that I am one such creature. Once it is known who is forcing me to join this forum, you shall know how valiant it is of to have won one of these battles.

What this boils down to, is, I'm a newbie and RHL made me do it. All of you should be jealous.

RabbitHoleLost
2008-11-09, 01:32 PM
I struggle against the social norm of not typing in color. And I struggled against the social norm of posting on the newbie thread, despite the fact that I am one such creature. Once it is known who is forcing me to join this forum, you shall know how valiant it is of to have won one of these battles.

What this boils down to, is, I'm a newbie and RHL made me do it. All of you should be jealous.

I didn't force you...
Okay, maybe I did.
A little.
Noir_Cat is a friend of mine, folks. Be nice to her.
Or else.

TRM
2008-11-09, 01:35 PM

General words of niceness and welcome.

You'll find that there are a few posters that type in non-standard colors and fonts. As long as you don't use an obnoxious color or font, hardly anyone will care.

Cobra_Ikari
2008-11-09, 01:44 PM

*hugs*...welcome to the Playground. Nice to meet you, since I assume I haven't already. Have a nice day!

...deja vu. I swear I've seen your name somewhere before. O_o

UncleWolf
2008-11-09, 02:08 PM
I didn't force you...
Okay, maybe I did.
A little.
Or else.

Or else what? Are you going to tackle us? :smalltongue:

Dallas-Dakota
2008-11-09, 02:12 PM
Or else what? Are you going to tackle us? :smalltongue:
No, sheīs gonna have a threesome with Phoe and Reina and let us but not you watch.:smallamused:

Atleast, thatīs what Iīm hoping for.:smalltongue:

Raistlin1040
2008-11-09, 02:16 PM

Ooh, indigo. *Is captivated by the indigo*

*Waves* Hello.

Ceska
2008-11-09, 02:32 PM
I struggle against the social norm of not typing in color. And I struggled against the social norm of posting on the newbie thread, despite the fact that I am one such creature.
Meh, some people always write in colour and never introduce themselves. It's not like we enforce that norm unless it's red colour text.

Mordokai
2008-11-09, 02:37 PM
I didn't force you...
Okay, maybe I did.
A little.
Or else.

Playgrounders being nice? Who has ever heard of that before? :smalltongue: :smallbiggrin:

Welcome aboard! Stay clear of SMBG for first few days. Or take the consequences upon you :smallwink:

Dallas-Dakota
2008-11-09, 02:39 PM
Playgrounders being nice? Who has ever heard of that before? :smalltongue: :smallbiggrin:

Welcome aboard! Stay clear of SMBG for first few days. Or take the consequences upon you :smallwink:
No, hop right in!
And no matter what anybody says.

Always believe and trust Shadow!

:smalltongue:
Wait, that isnīt really nice.:smalltongue:
*friendly wave then*

RabbitHoleLost
2008-11-09, 02:40 PM
Meh, some people always write in colour and never introduce them. It's not like we enforce that norm unless it's red colour text.
I advised her myself against using colors, as I recalled a few people mentioning it bothers them..
Hm. Sorry, Noir, deary. I was wrong.

Thanatos 51-50
2008-11-09, 02:57 PM

Welcome to the Playground. I wish to harvest your organs. Do you really need all of your femurs, anyway? Enjoy your stay. The SMBGs are definatly not Insanity Incarnite. /lie You should visit.

Noir_Cat
2008-11-09, 03:07 PM
I didn't force you...
Okay, maybe I did.
A little.
Or else.

There were guns invovled. I remember them. And, yay! I have a guard rabbit!

Is that a quote I see in your siggy?

And indigo is generally the only color I use. I might use a different color when roleplaying, the color generally having something to do with the character. So no obnoxioux colors over here.

*hugs*...welcome to the Playground. Nice to meet you, since I assume I haven't already. Have a nice day!

...deja vu. I swear I've seen your name somewhere before. O_o

*is hugged* I use this name as much as I can. In places that the name is already taken, I use theblkcat. The place that I am most active as Noir_Cat is Gaia.

Ooh, indigo. *Is captivated by the indigo*

*Waves* Hello.

Yes, indigo. I talked to you last night. When RHL and I were watching that beatle movie.

Noir_Cat
2008-11-09, 03:13 PM
And also, why should I stay away from the SMBGs?

ColonelFuster
2008-11-09, 03:15 PM
SMBGs are insane. Literally. I should know.

Noir_Cat
2008-11-09, 03:17 PM
Ummm....I like insane?

Mordokai
2008-11-09, 03:20 PM
You'll fit right in, then :smallbiggrin:

Thanatos 51-50
2008-11-09, 03:23 PM
Ummm....I like insane?

*Defenstrates in a manner in which our new Black kitty-cat friend lands in the SMBGs.*

Play nice.

Noir_Cat
2008-11-09, 03:27 PM
:biggrin:

I am counting how many of you that's posted that I've heard of: Cobra Ikari, dallas-dakota, Raistlin, Mordokai...*cackles* And now all of you shall wonder what RHL has been saying about you :amused:

Awww...but playing mean is so much fun!

Mordokai
2008-11-09, 03:32 PM
Believe me honey(me assuming you are sweet is not going to get me violently killed, right?), there ain't a damn thing you can do, on the Playground or out of it that could disturb me.

Everything else you hear... is a big fat lie! :smalltongue:

Cobra_Ikari
2008-11-09, 03:44 PM

I am counting how many of you that's posted that I've heard of: Cobra Ikari, dallas-dakota, Raistlin, Mordokai...*cackles* And now all of you shall wonder what RHL has been saying about you :amused:

All good things, I hope. >.>

*gives a hug and a cookie*

Fulkerin
2008-11-09, 03:51 PM
Hello, actaully registered after browsing for a while... :smalltongue:

Time to post :smallbiggrin:

Raistlin1040
2008-11-09, 05:28 PM
There were guns invovled. I remember them. And, yay! I have a guard rabbit!

Is that a quote I see in your siggy?

And indigo is generally the only color I use. I might use a different color when roleplaying, the color generally having something to do with the character. So no obnoxioux colors over here.

*is hugged* I use this name as much as I can. In places that the name is already taken, I use theblkcat. The place that I am most active as Noir_Cat is Gaia.

Yes, indigo. I talked to you last night. When RHL and I were watching that beatle movie.

Yeah, I know, but I didn't want to seem weird and be all like "Hi. We texted last night. Wanna be BFFs forever?" Yes. Best friends forever forever. :smalltongue:

Haruki-kun
2008-11-09, 08:49 PM

.....ever heard of me? *puppy eyes*

Ah, well, either way, welcome, New Members, enjoy your stay!

Sneak
2008-11-09, 09:27 PM
Welcome to all new people!

Please come along, the egress is just this way.

Oh, how I love exotic birds. :smalltongue:

Seriously, though, don't leave. Stay. Post. Crush. Quack.

As long as you don't touch the swingset, we're cool.

Dragonrider
2008-11-09, 09:37 PM

Boy, I'm glad I didn't join during Clone Week. Lucky you! No avvies to tell all the people you know of apart! :smalltongue:

Actually, I think I joined during GB week, or shortly after it, at a time when half the people were still all confuzzled. 'twas not an easy time to get to know people. I'm one of many people who was convinced Amotis was female. :smallamused:

UncleWolf
2008-11-09, 09:44 PM
I missed GB week, we need another.

Recaiden
2008-11-09, 09:49 PM
Fulkerin, Noir_Cat, welcome to the playground. Stay, talk, post in color. Don't
visit SMBG yet.

Flame of Anor
2008-11-09, 11:13 PM
Hello! I've been lurking for a long time, and I just decided to start posting. I already have a cool (well, I think so :smallwink:) avatar that I made, but due to technical difficulties I can't use it just yet.

My name, in case you didn't get it, refers to Gandalf and IN NO WAY suggests that I will be nasty on the boards. Just FYI. Of course, if you didn't get it, TEHN UR A N00B & MSUT BE PWNZORD B/C U R T3H SUXXORZ!!!!!one!!twelvethreefive!!! Ha :smalltongue:! Just kidding. I do like to keep people on their toes. But I'm just eccentric, not mean.

If I were to compare myself to an OotS character, I would probably be most like :vaarsuvius: (in the being-smarter-than-everyone-else-and-not-suffering-fools-gladly department, no offense to any fools who may be present), with touches of :roy: (in the unheard-voice-of-sanity department), :nale: (in the screwy-sense-of-humor department), and :elan: (in the nice department).

UncleWolf
2008-11-10, 12:05 AM
Hello! I've been lurking for a long time, and I just decided to start posting. I already have a cool (well, I think so :smallwink:) avatar that I made, but due to technical difficulties I can't use it just yet.

My name, in case you didn't get it, refers to Gandalf and IN NO WAY suggests that I will be nasty on the boards. Just FYI. Of course, if you didn't get it, TEHN UR A N00B & MSUT BE PWNZORD B/C U R T3H SUXXORZ!!!!!one!!twelvethreefive!!! Ha :smalltongue:! Just kidding. I do like to keep people on their toes. But I'm just eccentric, not mean.

If I were to compare myself to an OotS character, I would probably be most like :vaarsuvius: (in the being-smarter-than-everyone-else-and-not-suffering-fools-gladly department, no offense to any fools who may be present), with touches of :roy: (in the unheard-voice-of-sanity department), :nale: (in the screwy-sense-of-humor department), and :elan: (in the nice department).

WARNING: We have a Fanboy here! Run for your lives!
Anyways, welcome to the playground. Hope you have fun, just follow the rules and everything will be okay.

Noir_Cat
2008-11-10, 12:56 AM
Yeah, I know, but I didn't want to seem weird and be all like "Hi. We texted last night. Wanna be BFFs forever?" Yes. Best friends forever forever. :smalltongue:

I don't think it would have been weird. A little eager, maybe, but not weird. And best friends forever forever is so much better than just best friends forever.

Haruki-kun, I don't remember all the people she's told me about. I am very positive that I've forgotten some.

Also, thank you everyone, for your various words of welcome. And to the one who wanted to harvest my organs, you can have first choice when I die on the condition that you do not kill me or arrange for my death.

Noir_Cat
2008-11-10, 12:58 AM
Also, I forgot to ask something. And, yes, I am well aware that there is such a thing as an edit button.

Mordokia, you were the man-whore, right? :biggrin:

UncleWolf
2008-11-10, 01:04 AM
Also, I forgot to ask something. And, yes, I am well aware that there is such a thing as an edit button.

Oh, do tell.

RabbitHoleLost
2008-11-10, 01:05 AM
Noir, please do use the edit button, elsewise some mod might shake their finger at you for double-posting, which is mostly looked down upon :smallsmile:

And, ssshhhh about what I call Mordokai. Shhhhh.
Are you trying to get me into trouble?:smalltongue:

Noir_Cat
2008-11-10, 01:13 AM
I'm sorry...Now that you've properly scolded me, you should go back to your corner to read Beatles slash. I promise-promise that I won't do it again.

Seriously, though. I will try to remember to use the edit button. And I thought that he knew that you called him a man-whore. I mean, you told me that you call him that all the time and he denies it and then you call him it again and he finally accepts it? Or something similar.

And I would never try to get you in trouble. I would succeed to get you in trouble.

RabbitHoleLost
2008-11-10, 01:14 AM
Oh, jeez, Noir. You are going to get me into so much trouble.
Sosososo much trouble.

Now, go play a game or something. Stop posting in the thread you were so reluctant to post in.

...Welcome to everyone else, as well!

Noir_Cat
2008-11-10, 01:16 AM
First you want me to post, now you don't want me to post. Make up your mind, woman!

Cobra_Ikari
2008-11-10, 01:20 AM
...*watches, amused*...

...if we had awards, my dear black cat, I'd give you one for Best Pixie Ever. :smallamused:

Noir_Cat
2008-11-10, 01:23 AM
Somehow, I am almost afraid to ask why. I'm not quite sure that I'll like answer. But I'm going to ask anyway. Why is it that you would give me the Best Pixie Ever Award?

Also, Rabbit, you should read my profile once I'm finished with it. Or the first paragraph, at any rate.

UncleWolf
2008-11-10, 01:24 AM
*Also watches, procrastinating to keep from studying for for a test that is in 9 hours*
*passes popcorn to Cobra*

Cobra_Ikari
2008-11-10, 01:27 AM
Somehow, I am almost afraid to ask why. I'm not quite sure that I'll like answer. But I'm going to ask anyway. Why is it that you would give me the Best Pixie Ever Award?

Because you've only posted in one thread so far and you've already got me grinning like an idiot. *hugs tight*

...I hope you have a good time here, hun.

Noir_Cat
2008-11-10, 01:32 AM
I do my best, Cobra. And, at the rate I'm going, I won't be a pixie for very long.

Nevermind, Rabbit. The bio on the profile isn't near big enough to put everything I want in it. Instead, you should read the first paragraph of my Gaia profile. Also, half of those cupcakes were on the table when I left for work, and now? THEY'RE GONE. It's probably a good thing I took the Oreos with me.

fuzzylightning
2008-11-10, 04:20 AM
We interrupt your local programming to bring you this breaking news....

Fuzzylightning has entered the forum....

We now bring you back to your regularly scheduled program

Noir_Cat
2008-11-10, 04:29 AM
Wow. That was good. As in, it made me laugh.

The Bushranger
2008-11-10, 07:23 AM
Welcome aboard, NoirCat. As has been previously mentioned, please come visit us in the SMBG boards. The llama will take protective custody of your soul at the door for the duration of your stay.

The fact that you will never leave is, as we say in the, ah-ha, trade, a minor detail.
:smallamused:

Noir_Cat
2008-11-10, 12:23 PM
Thank you, Bushranger. Or would you rather go by Danny Phantom?

There are some crazy people on here. Harvesting organs, insanity, quacking, popcorn, llamas stealing one of my souls...I mean, stealing my soul?

I like it here. The only part I'm still iffy about is the talk of playing nice. I mean, who plays nice anymore?

Cobra_Ikari
2008-11-10, 12:43 PM

There are some crazy people on here. Harvesting organs, insanity, quacking, popcorn, llamas stealing one of my souls...I mean, stealing my soul?

I like it here. The only part I'm still iffy about is the talk of playing nice. I mean, who plays nice anymore?

Good...people? >.>

I'm sensing an AMENite in the making here... >.>

Mauve Shirt
2008-11-10, 02:21 PM
We don't harvest organs anymore, no worries. They don't sell for high enough to make it worth it.

Mordokai
2008-11-10, 02:24 PM

Only for friends :smalltongue:

And for those who can spell my name correctly :smallbiggrin:

Cobra_Ikari
2008-11-10, 02:27 PM
*giggles*...Mordy's a car! =D

*drives around the block*

RabbitHoleLost
2008-11-10, 02:34 PM
Only for friends :smalltongue:

And for those who can spell my name correctly :smallbiggrin:

::headdesk::
::headdesk::
I hadn't even noticed she had spelled your name wrong. How awful am I?
At the same time, how many times have I typo'd your name as Mordokau? :smalltongue:

Mordokai
2008-11-10, 02:36 PM
Har har har! :smallannoyed:

*passes icepack and aspirin to Rabbit*

Dallas-Dakota
2008-11-10, 02:41 PM

What has she been saying about me? Whaaat?:smalltongue:
*is now just plain curious...*

Or was she complaining that I stole her cookies again?
Also. *steals oreos*

Noir_Cat
2008-11-10, 03:18 PM
Honestly, I don't know that I will be in GLoG or AMEN. I will be a party unto myself, serving my own wishes and no one elses. Like Catwoman XD She's mah favorite comic book character.

I'm sorry Mordokai. The funny thing is, when I was typing that, I was making sure that I didn't spell the Mordo part of your name wrong. How does the MordoKia drive, Cobra?

Something about the fee for entering the SMBG, or maybe just for Giant. Good thing I've got extras :wink:

Nuuuuu!!!! Not the Oreos!!! *steals away from dallas and shares with Rabbit*

Cobra_Ikari
2008-11-10, 03:27 PM
Honestly, I don't know that I will be in GLoG or AMEN. I will be a party unto myself, serving my own wishes and no one elses. Like Catwoman XD She's mah favorite comic book character.

I'm sorry Mordokai. The funny thing is, when I was typing that, I was making sure that I didn't spell the Mordo part of your name wrong. How does the MordoKia drive, Corba?

Something about the fee for entering the SMBG, or maybe just for Giant. Good thing I've got extras :wink:

Rawr. *mimes a cat-scratch* :smallwink:

Touche. :smallamused:

Also...Oreos? Hmm...I'm in the "like them" stage of our love-hate relationship...can I have one? *puppy eyes*

Dallas-Dakota
2008-11-10, 03:29 PM
You don't know my 'reputation' then if you think you can steal oreos or just in general, cookies from me.:smallamused:
Dey be nommed already.:smallamused:

Thenks.

Also, what has been RHL been saying bout me? *still curious*

Kaelaroth
2008-11-10, 03:30 PM
*interest is piqued*
I'm assuming I haven't been mentioned by RHL, dear lass that she is.

*slinks past Cobra, effete, glamourous*
Hello. :smallsmile:

Dirk Kris
2008-11-10, 03:42 PM
*waves at teh new kitteh*
Hey, I'm new here too, but everyone's making me really feel welcome.
And if you feel like getting a first-class brain ache, ask RHL about me. :smalltongue:

UncleWolf
2008-11-10, 03:47 PM
@Cat: I say you should get a Cheshire Cat avatar.

Mordokai
2008-11-10, 03:51 PM
I'm sorry Mordokai. The funny thing is, when I was typing that, I was making sure that I didn't spell the Mordo part of your name wrong. How does the MordoKia drive, Cobra?

Nah, don't worry, I've been called worse :smallsmile:

RabbitHoleLost
2008-11-10, 03:52 PM
@Cat: I say you should get a Cheshire Cat avatar.

Or, you know, not. As the Wonderland thing is my gig :smalltongue:

Noir_Cat
2008-11-10, 04:25 PM
Did you nom on the oreos through the package, dallas? Because it is still sealed shut. It was a new package. Also, I'ma ninja kitteh. You may have one, Cobra. *offers now open package*

RHL has told me about so many people that I've forgotten most of what and who. Kaelaroth, your name sounds familiar, but that is about all. I am positive that I've heard about dirk, don't know what about, though.

Wolfbane, I actually think that the Cheshire Cat is a great idea; but more because it's a purple cat. Fave color=purple, fave animal=cat

I won't do it if you don't want me to, Rabbit. But you should also know that the Cheshire Cat is about as Wonderland as it gets for me.

Cobra_Ikari
2008-11-10, 04:29 PM
...omg! Now we have a purple kitty to pet along with the blue one! =D

*snuggles kitties* ^_^

Kaelaroth
2008-11-10, 04:30 PM
RHL has told me about so many people that I've forgotten most of what and who. Kaelaroth, your name sounds familiar, but that is about all. I am positive that I've heard about dirk, don't know what about, though.

Familiar? I, the wonderful, whimsical, woeful Kaelaroth, only familiar? :smalleek:
Mistakes Must Be Rectified. Blood Shalt Be Spilt.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-11-10, 04:31 PM
Did you nom on the oreos through the package, dallas? Because it is still sealed shut. It was a new package. Also, I'ma ninja kitteh. You may have one, Cobra. *offers now open package*
Cookiemonster powers.

The Great Cookie Thief powers!

Though I can say that they were delicious.:smalltongue:

RabbitHoleLost
Noir, I am certain I'm starting to regret showing you the forums =P
Only a little bit, though.
Just a little bit.

Calamity

Hmm, this makes me wonder if she's said anything about me... *ponders*

Oh, and hai. Or hi, whichever you prefer. :smallsmile:

Kaelaroth
2008-11-10, 05:09 PM
Noir, I am certain I'm starting to regret showing you the forums =P
Only a little bit, though.
Just a little bit.

Why's that then? :smalltongue:

Noir_Cat
2008-11-10, 05:41 PM
And why are you regreting that, Rabbit dear?

*looks confused* But the cookies don't look nommed on? Oh well...*nabs extra unopened package of oreos from the pantry*

RabbitHoleLost
2008-11-10, 05:43 PM
Because you're getting me into trouble! :smalltongue:
"Has she spoken about me?
"What about me?"

Noir_Cat
2008-11-10, 05:59 PM
*cackles* Perhaps I do make a good Cheshire Cat, because that was my intent. :biggrin:

Cobra_Ikari
2008-11-10, 06:08 PM
*cackles* Perhaps I do make a good Cheshire Cat, because that was my intent. :biggrin:

*cue fade into creepy floating smile* >.>

Eldrys
2008-11-10, 08:51 PM
YO what's up! How do you get a coll icture on your profile

:belkar: Rules

A Rainy Knight
2008-11-10, 08:52 PM
Hey! Welcome! :smallsmile:

What's a coll icture?

Eldrys
2008-11-10, 08:52 PM
I mean cool

A Rainy Knight
2008-11-10, 08:54 PM
Cool picture? Avatar, you mean?

On the top, look at that brown bar. Under Quick Links, "Edit Profile." There should be a spot to pick one of the Giant's premade avatars, or you can enter the URL for something else. I'm no good at making them, but you could ask someone else to make an avvie for you. There's a thread in Arts and Crafts, I believe.

Crap, it's "Edit Options." Sorry.

Eldrys
2008-11-10, 08:58 PM
I can't find it

Hank Dude
2008-11-10, 08:58 PM
Well hey guys. I love the psycho halfling most of all, not uncommon I'm sure. I look forward to interracting with all of you and even getting some new ideas/jokes etc. for my own campaign.

Eldrys
2008-11-10, 09:01 PM
Hank Dude how did you get the avatar

Eldrys
2008-11-10, 09:17 PM
I am now an experienced player I now how to change my avatar

cosplaywigsale
2008-11-10, 09:33 PM
hello,
i glad to join in . i from china. hobby cosplay from 5years ago. i have lots of cos wigs so then i style and product wigs myself.(so fans of cos right ,haha). honor to see all u here and hope enjoy nice time here.
if any help about cosplay wigs contact me here:www.rzcos.com; [email protected]. website just start. welcome ur advice anytime.
sincerely urs. and hope can growup and play happy with ur here.
glad to see u again.:smallsmile:

The Bushranger
2008-11-10, 11:19 PM

BR will do, ma'am. :smallsmile:

And
<_<
>_>
Playing nice? Who said we didn't?

*consults a dictionary looking up the word "nice".

Noir_Cat
2008-11-10, 11:32 PM
BR it is. It wasn't that someone said that you guys never play nice, just that RHL was telling everyone to play nice. At least, I think it was her.

The Hermit
2008-11-11, 12:19 AM
Hello there.

I'm an old OOTS fan, but only now registered to this forum.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-11-11, 12:56 AM
Hello and Welcome all old and new, Hermit, many of us were long time readers before joining the forums.:smallwink:

Noir, I still want to know what she's been saying about me. *pout*

Haruki-kun
2008-11-11, 12:59 AM
Hello and Welcome all old and new, Hermit, many of us were long time readers before joining the forums.:smallwink:

:smalleek:

Dallas! You don't think she told her about the.... noodles, do you????

UncleWolf
2008-11-11, 01:03 AM
Psst! Just say you were framed!
*stuffs noodles into DD's pockets*

Noir_Cat
2008-11-11, 01:19 AM

Ah...curiousity arises. :smallamused: What would you say if I told you that I wasn't telling?

Almighty Salmon
2008-11-11, 02:54 AM
Oh, there's a new cat in the playground?

Great, 'cause that's just what we need, more fish predators :smalltongue:

Flame of Anor
2008-11-11, 02:56 AM
Hi, new to the forums, not to the comic. I've already made my "coll icture" and I will put it on my profile shortly.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-11-11, 10:57 AM
:smalleek:

Dallas! You don't think she told her about the.... noodles, do you????
She...She wouldn't! Right? RIGHT!? *panics*

Salmon, you just say in the water, landfish, and you'll be fine.:smalltongue:

Noir, I would do sad puppy eyes and pout?

supermrjmt
2008-11-11, 08:24 PM
Hello. :smallbiggrin:

DarthPaul
2008-11-11, 08:45 PM
Hello Giant in the Playground Forums. I'm new to this forum, but I hope I can fit in soon. As long as this forum has the same general rules as most other forums, I think I'll do just fine.

I'll have to ask though, how would one go about getting one of those fancy avatars?

Atomsized
2008-11-11, 08:56 PM
To request an avatar of your choice, i point you towards this thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33589&page=363)

Or if you want to adopt one, here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26936) to is go.

Phase
2008-11-11, 09:04 PM
Hello Giant in the Playground Forums. I'm new to this forum, but I hope I can fit in soon. As long as this forum has the same general rules as most other forums, I think I'll do just fine.

I think you'll fit in just fine, friend! Keep using that punctuation!

Z97
2008-11-12, 12:30 AM
Hey, thought I'd drop in and hello to everyone... since I have to. ;)

ThePhantom
2008-11-12, 12:47 AM
Welcome to the playground.

Z97
2008-11-12, 12:54 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome. :smallsmile:

mew3
2008-11-12, 01:24 AM
Hello. My name is Bonzu Pip-In-Pattle Opsicopolis the fifth!

Im a long time lurker, a longer time comic reader, but first time poster.
I hope to have as much fun here as unhumanly possible.

And if you havent notest, the reasion I'm talking but making little sense.

Its simple, I lost my marbles. :elan:
If you seen them please tell me, they belonged to my dad's brother.

Brak
2008-11-12, 01:24 AM
Hello, I'm new to all of this and am as usual extremely confused.

Coplantor
2008-11-12, 10:29 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome. :smallsmile:

Things like this makes me think "Yeah, it would be fun to burn them all", but that would also make me a bad person and probably a murderer.

Anyway, welcome new people!

mew3
2008-11-12, 12:02 PM
Um, sorry about my first post.
I get a bit crazy if I get too much caffein.
(I had 2 liters of pepsi and at lest 4 cups of coffee.):smallbiggrin:

P.S. I found my marbles, my sister hid them. :smallannoyed:

Kaelaroth
2008-11-12, 12:58 PM
Hello, I'm new to all of this and am as usual extremely confused.

And so you should be, matey m'lad. :smallwink:

Taimino
2008-11-12, 03:34 PM
*Simplistic hello* HI

Tempest Fennac
2008-11-12, 03:37 PM
Hi, Taimino. If you need help with finding anything, I'd be happy to try to provide assistance. :smallsmile:

eragondr
2008-11-12, 05:18 PM
Hi I just wanted to say that the Order of the stick is the best!

Dark_Stryke
2008-11-12, 06:43 PM
Hello all! I'm a long time lurker, even longer reader, and just finally decided to register. Even made an OotS style avatar, to match the Avatar I use on the Wizards of the Coast forums. How do you like OotS Arcanis the Omnipotent? Yeah, I know, could be better. It was my first try!

Anyway, hello again!

S. J. Floyd
2008-11-12, 08:57 PM
Hello everyone. As usual, I am a former lurker.

Since I'll likely get to know a few of you around here elsewheres, I'm off to do... other... stuff. Seeya!

UncleWolf
2008-11-12, 09:05 PM
Welcome to The Playground! It is welcome to one and all. Beware the SMBG forums because the punch is spiked. And don't give permission for the shipping thread unless you intend to have lewd/crude/unlivedownable stories written about you.
The only other tips I have are follow The Rules (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/announcement.php?f=29&a=1), and listen to the Moderators.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask someone else.

Have fun!

Sneak
2008-11-12, 09:07 PM
'Ello, all! A very warm welcome to all of you!

Seriously. I mean, it's pretty warm.

Maybe we should fix the air conditioning...

Player_Zero
2008-11-13, 12:34 AM
First thing you should do: get a good looking avatar. People will like you more on the forum if you have one that looks good. It's true, even if it isn't very indicative of an unjudgmental society.

...Despicable..
2008-11-13, 12:56 AM
Greetings.

I have recently started reading Order of the Stick, so I decided to join the forums.

Cymro
2008-11-13, 02:31 PM
Hi everyone.
Been a longtime Oots fan, but never really checked out the forum, just decided it was time I guess. Take care.

fliprushman
2008-11-14, 12:01 AM
Just because it's a first post and I wanted to see how the forums are set up. Hello all!

UncleWolf
2008-11-14, 12:08 AM
Why hello there! :smallsmile:
I hope you figure everything out in a timely manner.
Unlike me.:smallannoyed:

Noir_Cat
2008-11-14, 02:49 AM
So, how old do you have to be before you can welcome new members? If I am allowed to welcome any member that is newer than I am, then I do so. And I offer the advice: apparently they harvest your organs and steal your soul as the fee of entering the SMBG Pffffbbbtt...there is no fee for entering the SMBG. Who told you that nonsense?

If I am not allowed to welcome newbies that are newer than me at this age, then I am leaving to go check my people traps in the woods....I - I mean I am going to go check my deer traps in the the woods. *suspicious shifty eyes*

Tempest Fennac
2008-11-14, 02:52 AM
I don't think that matter, Noir Cat. Hi, Flip. I never expected to see you on here.:smallbiggrin:

Cobra_Ikari
2008-11-14, 01:41 PM
So, how old do you have to be before you can welcome new members? If I am allowed to welcome any member that is newer than I am, then I do so. And I offer the advice: apparently they harvest your organs and steal your soul as the fee of entering the SMBG Pffffbbbtt...there is no fee for entering the SMBG. Who told you that nonsense?

If I am not allowed to welcome newbies that are newer than me at this age, then I am leaving to go check my people traps in the woods....I - I mean I am going to go check my deer traps in the the woods. *suspicious shifty eyes*

Noir, I welcomed new members 2 hours after I first posted. You're old enough. =3

OMG, you have deer? =D *snuggles*

Kin Silvion
2008-11-14, 10:32 PM
Hello. I'm new around here on the forums but I am an avid reader of OOTS and I technically own the second book and I plan on getting the First, Third and the .5th (origin of the PCs) I am a avid D&D player and I usually play the Chaotic Evil or Chaotic Neutral type character, so I decided to try playing as a paladin to better knowledge myself with the other alignment types. That's all about me I can think of now. Once again, hello.

ThePhantom
2008-11-15, 02:13 AM
Welcome to the playgrounds. Now if you want to roleplay, the town is the best place to start.

TehShrike
2008-11-15, 03:44 AM
(hi)

So I wanted to post a thread and stuff, you know, so Rich could see it and respond. But I can't find the "create a thread" link. Can someone help a n00b out?

Tempest Fennac
2008-11-15, 03:51 AM
It should be above the other topics in the left hand corner of the screen.

TehShrike
2008-11-15, 10:56 AM
The image must have just not loaded for me or something, the create topic link was right there at the top left when I went back. Anyways, hello all. :-)

PANdemonium
2008-11-15, 12:59 PM
Hi all! I'm yet another of those long-time lurkers who finally decided to join the forums.

ZimTzu
2008-11-15, 06:22 PM
Hey all. I was gonna lurk and all that, but in the end I just jumped in blindly. So, hello!

Dr. Killjoy
2008-11-15, 08:32 PM
Hello, tabletop RPG newbie here, with a grand total of...4 sessions of D&D. A local gaming group finally had an open position just a few months ago, so I decided to join. I've got to say I'm glad I did, and in fact it has inspired me to develop my own system, which has received positive responses from those I playtested it with.

I've been reading OOTS since strip 500 or so, and I greatly enjoy. In fact, it's the reason I took up tabletop gaming.

wolflord
2008-11-16, 01:08 AM
Welcome to all I'm still fairly new as well.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-11-16, 07:17 AM
Noir, I welcomed new members 2 hours after I first posted. You're old enough. =3

OMG, you have deer? =D *snuggles*
Yeah, but I think you lost like your pixie status ummm, ten minutes after you posted?:smallamused:

And a warm welcome to all new members!
Trog really should get that airco fixed.

Valendiv
2008-11-16, 12:19 PM
Just saying "Hi" since I'm new here. Pleasure to meet you all. :smallredface:

Terex4
2008-11-16, 12:26 PM
Hello. I've been lurking for awhile and finally decided to join.

Lord Herman
2008-11-16, 01:12 PM
Welcome, new people! :smallsmile:

Boros
2008-11-16, 03:02 PM
Hi, I'm Boros! I've been reading OOTS for G-d-knows how long and lurking on these forums for a slightly shorter amount of time. I've now decided to join in the fun here, and I hope I'll stay for a while!

Tempest Fennac
2008-11-16, 03:04 PM
Unless something really goes wrong, that shouldn't be too hard to do.:smallsmile:

Mordokai
2008-11-16, 03:09 PM
Hi, I'm Boros! I've been reading OOTS for G-d-knows how long and lurking on these forums for a slightly shorter amount of time. I've now decided to join in the fun here, and I hope I'll stay for a while!

Here's a few general pointers:

don't feed the Llama
don't steal cookies from cookie monster
don't go around kissing all the ladies, unless you gotten their approval
watch your soul when FoE is around
keep your organs close to you

And stuff! Welcome aboard soldier! :smallbiggrin: You'll have a lot of fun!

Lord Herman
2008-11-16, 03:18 PM
don't feed the Llama

Don't listen to him. It is, in fact, a very good idea to feed a large bag of sugar to the llama.

Mordokai
2008-11-16, 03:22 PM
Sure, if we want hyperactive llama around.

Do we? Hm? DO WE?! :smalltongue:

Cobra_Ikari
2008-11-16, 04:46 PM
...yes?

*snuggles all around*

Zeb The Troll
2008-11-16, 06:20 PM
Sure, if we want hyperactive llama around.

Do we? Hm? DO WE?! :smalltongue:We do! We DO!

Mordokai
2008-11-16, 06:22 PM
You people are nuts!

*hides*

Alarra
2008-11-16, 06:24 PM
don't feed the Llama

Actually, it's okay to feed the llama. He likes it. And to give him head scratches. I feed the llama all the time. *hands the llama some leftover Halloween candy*

Also, Hi all you new people! and welcome! We're very happy to have you here!!
(feels bad cause she hasn't welcomed everyone in awhile)

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-11-16, 06:33 PM
*munches candy happily and waves to new people*

Recaiden
2008-11-16, 06:34 PM
Welcome to all of the ridiculous amount of people who've joined since a few days ago. I hope you like it here in the Playground.
P.S. You actually can feed the Llama
P.P.S.And we only take your organs if you make a whole new thread to introduce yourself, so you're all fine.

Jellied Brains
2008-11-16, 09:36 PM
Hello all, this is a long time reader and I finally decided that I should join the forums and become part of this community.

Finally my pure stalking-the-forums days are over.

Shoto Cahn
2008-11-17, 03:40 AM
I started gaming with 1st edition D&D and have followed the new editions over the years. Would like to say hello to all who read this. I am currently designing a world (I,ve been puttering with it awhile). It will have large chasms ,airships etc. If anybody has information or knows where to find it ,I would greatly appreciate it

Tempest Fennac
2008-11-17, 03:46 AM
You'll find the Homebrew section useful, Shoto. (I'm not that good at balancing things sadly.)

Dallas-Dakota
2008-11-17, 04:38 AM
Welcome new people!
Feed the llama! He enjoys it.

Though he does take your soul if you try and enter SMBG.
Hey! Itīs better then some villain like FoE taking it!:smalltongue:

We should probably leave some room on the page for actuall new people to say hi....

And as Mordy said, donīt steal my cookies.

Phase
2008-11-17, 06:43 AM
You people are nuts!

*hides*

Nuts and bolts, my friend. Nuts and bolts.

Vagnarok
2008-11-17, 11:05 AM
Welcome all!

*Feeds llama*

Tobiume
2008-11-17, 05:56 PM
Hi. I've been reading this forum for a while now (mainly the media discussions section) and I've read a couple of the comics. I don't play D&D or anything similar at the moment, although I'm hoping to start soon if I can get together a few of my buddies to play Forgotten Realms or maybe Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay.

My interests include Magic: The Gathering, Warhammer and World of Warcraft. I also like reading fantasy - Tolkien is a favorite, but I don't know any fantasy fans who dislike Tolkien :smalltongue: Tolkien and some other books aside, I guess I really need to expand my book collection :smallsmile:

So um... yeah. Hi.

Valendiv
2008-11-17, 06:37 PM
Hmm, what happens if we steal your cookies? :smalltongue:

Cobra_Ikari
2008-11-17, 06:38 PM

*watches carefully*...a cookie thief, I see...

*ties hands with tail*...not while I'm on watch!

Hrafntyr
2008-11-17, 10:15 PM
Hey everybody. A little about myself: I'm from lots of places, I have lots of hobbies, and I'll do just about anything just to be able to do it once.

Valendiv
2008-11-18, 12:01 AM
*watches carefully*...a cookie thief, I see...

*ties hands with tail*...not while I'm on watch!

Oh no!...I mean, ahem. Of course I'm not a cookie thief! I demand you untie me this instant. :smallannoyed:

Cobra_Ikari
2008-11-18, 01:00 AM
Oh no!...I mean, ahem. Of course I'm not a cookie thief! I demand you untie me this instant. :smallannoyed:

...hmm...only if you bribe me with hugs!

*is villainous huggly cobra*

Tobiume
2008-11-18, 03:03 AM

Then I am cry. ;__;

Tobiume means 'flying plum tree' in Japanese by the way :smalltongue:

Quincunx
2008-11-18, 03:20 PM
You people are nuts!

*hides*

Gnomish Matchmaking Services: For every nut, there is a bolt.

grungar3x7
2008-11-18, 05:13 PM
Gnomish Matchmaking Services: For every nut, there is a bolt.
Bolt-action rifle? Or bolt of cloth?!? I know, Bolt buster brand solvent!!

Also hi.:tongue:

Valendiv
2008-11-18, 10:42 PM
Aww, now how can I say no to that? :smallredface: *huggles* And don't cry! I promise not to steal any cookies. :smallsmile:

UncleWolf
2008-11-18, 10:46 PM
Welcome to the playground! Beware the SMBG forums, since they will suck out your soul.

ghost_warlock
2008-11-18, 11:29 PM
I found this picture on the internets the other day. I thought it was appropriate to post here, given the thread topic and nature of the Playground:

http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq339/ghost_warlock/velcom.jpg

*hands out some arsenic-chip cookies*

Also, I totally promise not to steal any of D-D's cookies. I'm lyin'.

Crimson Titan
2008-11-18, 11:46 PM
Hi, long time lurker, second time posting.

Lynam III
2008-11-19, 12:26 PM
Hello everyone. I have been reading OOTS with quite a lot of interest for years now, and interested in all kinds of role playing. I have lurked a lot on the forums until now, but never registered.

Of course all that changed when I heard of the opportunity of feeding the llama (May His Belly Ever Grow)

The Bushranger
2008-11-19, 03:32 PM
Just whatever you do, don't feed him after midnight...

Welcome aboard!

The Minx
2008-11-19, 09:26 PM
Hi everyone. I have been lurking for quite a long while reading OOTS and Erfworld, but now I figured it was high time to register. :smallsmile:

UncleWolf
2008-11-19, 09:59 PM
So, are you only a minx or are you a foxy one? :smallwink:
Anyways, welcome to the Playground!

Deathslayer7
2008-11-19, 09:59 PM
welcome. Now to explain the unofficial rules of the board.*

1. Don't feed the llama past midnight. (watch Gremlins if you haven't seen it yet)
2. Stay away from cats with guns. They are scary and mean!
3. Be nice to others and give them hugs, and you shall recieve hugs in return.
4. *You don't have to follow these rules, but they are for your own safety.

Cheers and Welcome! :smallsmile:

The Bushranger
2008-11-19, 10:44 PM
Also, please check your soul at the door. :smallamused:

The Minx
2008-11-19, 10:52 PM
So, are you only a minx or are you a foxy one? :smallwink:
Anyways, welcome to the Playground!

Thanks. I guess I can be foxy from time to time, though I'm always a minx. :smallsmile:

Also, please check your soul at the door. :smallamused:

Eeek. And who is the llama I shouldn't feed? :smalleek:

AetherFox
2008-11-19, 10:56 PM
This Guy (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?find=lastposter&t=85298) if I'm not mistaken.

... Or are we talking about someone else? :smallconfused:

Deathslayer7
2008-11-19, 11:28 PM
nope that's him. :smalltongue:

UncleWolf
2008-11-19, 11:29 PM
Yeah, don't listen to him. Especially if you decide to play the Werewolf games.

Deathslayer7
2008-11-19, 11:32 PM
it is okay to feed him, but just not midnight. petting is fine any time of the day.

KerfuffleMach2
2008-11-19, 11:37 PM
Yes, pet the llama. He gives much lovins for pettins.

Mordokai
2008-11-20, 02:25 AM
Llama's mean! He's pointing at dead people! :smallfrown:

For those of who you who don't get it, you will, if you join the SMBG, Structured and any of the many WW games.

2. Stay away from cats with guns. They are scary and mean!

I'm on it!

*stuffs Reinholdt in the bag*

There, all taken care of :smalltongue:

Welcome to all the new members. Have fun!

ArkthePieKing
2008-11-20, 02:39 AM
Um, yeah. I'm pretty new here, and I started reading order of the stick after about a dozen of my friends tried getting me into it. I fought hard not to at first, but I'm glad I caved! Yay peer pressure!

Anyway, Nice to meet you all!

Tempest Fennac
2008-11-20, 02:41 AM
I got introduced to it by a friend as well (this was before I started playing D&D when I was trying to find someone to teach me how to play).

Felixaar
2008-11-20, 03:55 AM
Welcome, Newies!

Don't tread to far from FB until you learn the way of the world. *watches over you all like a mother father rooster*

Jjkaybomb
2008-11-20, 02:41 PM
Yo! I am Jjkaybomb! I am in serch of a good forum, and this one looks to be the best for what I'm seeking. Comments and criticism on stories, gaming, chatter about shows and stuff ect ect. Glad to meet you all!

Clerical Error
2008-11-21, 01:57 AM
Hi! I'm Clerical Error! Oh, what's with the chair? Eheheh... must I really go into that? :frown:

RabbitHoleLost
2008-11-21, 02:48 AM
Hi! I'm Clerical Error! Oh, what's with the chair? Eheheh... must I really go into that? :frown:

You!
I like you!

And I don't even know you yet :smalleek:

TheGeorgeman
2008-11-21, 03:26 AM
Hi everyone! I new to these forums but I'm hoping to join a PbP game possibly. I just thought I'd say hello.

jydog1
2008-11-21, 09:07 AM
Hiya. Long time reader, first time poster.

Uhm, yep. That's about all I got right now.

Uh-huh.

Dirk Kris
2008-11-21, 09:09 AM
Welcome to all new members!
The people here are awesome!
I started reading OOtS, and that's what led me here eventually.

Hydro Globus
2008-11-21, 09:11 AM
Hi all!

I'm gonna chime in sometimes but will never say anything of interest :). I'll read OOTS instead. :D

Cristo Meyers
2008-11-21, 09:12 AM
Hi all!

I'm gonna chime in sometimes but will never say anything of interest :). I'll read OOTS instead. :D

That's how I made my name here...:smallbiggrin:

Dirk Kris
2008-11-21, 09:17 AM
That's how I made my name here...:smallbiggrin:

And now look! Cristo is, like, the second most-desired dude on the Playground. After me, of course. :smallwink:

@v: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *sings "Baby Come Back"*

Cristo Meyers
2008-11-21, 09:18 AM
And now look! Cristo is, like, the second most-desired dude on the Playground. After me, of course. :smallwink:

...sometimes even desired by actual women...

...wait...

...I'm going away now

Jølly
2008-11-21, 09:08 PM
Long time reader and lurker. I'm a bit shy but I finally decided to register. :smallredface:

Player_Zero
2008-11-21, 09:48 PM
Welcome.

[This is Zero, do not believe his lies.]

[sWc]Konman
2008-11-22, 01:13 AM
hello. been watching the comics for awhile and finally decided to register. looks like a fun place.

Gelondil
2008-11-22, 03:42 AM
Greetings GitP!

Long time gamer, lurker, and OotS reader. Just found these forums by mistake months ago, despite reading the comic regularly for much longer. Decided I should say hi before I start posting.

And since it's on my mind right now - My current play character wishes Belkar the best... teach them not to underestimate a halfling!

Tempest Fennac
2008-11-22, 03:45 AM
To be fair, has anyone underestimated Belkar?:smalltongue: I hope you all enjoy things here.

Ceannaideach
2008-11-22, 01:27 PM
Just thought I'd say hi, been a lurker for a long time and finally got signed up

Dallas-Dakota
2008-11-22, 02:52 PM
Hi and welcome all new members and welcome back all old ones!
Have fun and please read and follow the forum rules.

Feed the llama after passing SMBG

Gods...

I'm so tempted to draw up a GITP monopoly board right now.....

Deathslayer7
2008-11-22, 03:56 PM
and don't give the cookie monster any cookies. He doesnt deserve them. :smallmad:

Aradath
2008-11-22, 03:57 PM
Greetings, fellows. here Aradath Weatherlight Reporting!

RTGoodman
2008-11-22, 04:07 PM
Gods...

I'm so tempted to draw up a GITP monopoly board right now.....

"Go directly to [a Monk thread/a 4E vs. 3.x thread/a V's Gender thead]. Do not pass Post.* Do not collect 200gp."

*I was gonna say "Do not pass the Giant," but I think he's more fit for Boardwalk, alongside Roy as Park Place.

Mortimer
2008-11-23, 04:58 AM
Hello, everyone.
I've been lurking around for some time, but I finally decided to register.

Capn Con
2008-11-23, 12:31 PM
First time poster, been lurking for a while.
So, hi!

Velox Venicus
2008-11-23, 02:40 PM
Hello Everyone,
Long time fan, finally going to start posting and doing some play-by-post!!
-VV

Ashen Star
2008-11-23, 04:57 PM
Hello everyone!
Been addicted to PbPs for a while now, figured I'd give some a shot here.:smallamused:

Melchior
2008-11-23, 06:42 PM
veni, vidi, recensio!

MistressBaerne
2008-11-23, 10:00 PM
Hi everybody! I hope this is the start of a long and beautiful friendship. Or a good PbP game, either one works.

Lycan 01
2008-11-23, 10:03 PM
Hey there, new people! If you have any questions about the site, I'm always willing to help out. :smallsmile:

Also, if you're interested in H. P. Lovecraft or Call of Cthulhu, and/or want to know about the Call of Cthulhu Roleplaying Game, I'm the guy to talk to about it. :smallamused:

Welcome to the GitP forums. We're glad to have you with us! :smallbiggrin:

Xalee
2008-11-24, 11:03 AM
New here! Just stopping to say hello!

Hawthorn
2008-11-24, 11:43 PM
I normally don't post in welcome threads, but why not?

---

Hello everyone!

I'm a longtime lurker of the forums/reader of the comic. I began reading the comic just as I started to get interested in D&D and roleplaying.

I popped by the forums to read some things today, and thought "Why not sign up?". So, here I am!

---

Wow, that looks like some kind of form post. :U

Cobra_Ikari
2008-11-25, 01:24 AM
*tacklesnuggles new members at random*

...welcome. Consider that your forum initiation. =3

IMpish
2008-11-25, 02:09 AM
Wow, I cant believe ive been reading this comic for so long without joining:smalleek:. Well hi!:smallbiggrin:

Wandiya
2008-11-25, 02:36 AM
Hi everyone

Long time reader of OOTS and Erf my brother joined up a couple of months ago so i thought why not? He seems to have a lot of fun:smallbiggrin: Anyway whats a way to check the size of an avatar pic? I don't have much techincal savvy:smallfrown: so HI! ... Can i have a cookie, I promise I won't give it to the cookie monster as long as you give me some milk :smallbiggrin:

Tempest Fennac
2008-11-25, 03:26 AM
I think it needs to be 120x120 at the most, but I'm not certain.

Wandiya
2008-11-25, 06:21 AM
Thank you very much. Would it be possible to crop a screen shot for my avatar or would it breach copyright(s)?

Ceska
2008-11-25, 06:49 AM
I think it needs to be 120x120 at the most, but I'm not certain.
Indeed, 120x120 is the biggest size allowed.

Thank you very much. Would it be possible to crop a screen shot for my avatar or would it breach copyright(s)?
Usually it should be allowed, though the copyright in that section is a little bit unclear.

Lord Herman
2008-11-25, 07:07 AM
Do you mean a screenshot of the comic? You're not allowed to do that, I'm afraid. At least, not one from OOTS. I'm not sure about Erfworld.

Also, welcome! :smallsmile:

rouge
2008-11-25, 09:51 AM
Hello Guys :D

new member here, I am surprised this username is still available :D

Dallas-Dakota
2008-11-25, 12:18 PM
Hi everyone

Long time reader of OOTS and Erf my brother joined up a couple of months ago so i thought why not? He seems to have a lot of fun:smallbiggrin: Anyway whats a way to check the size of an avatar pic? I don't have much techincal savvy:smallfrown: so HI! ... Can i have a cookie, I promise I won't give it to the cookie monster as long as you give me some milk :smallbiggrin:
Max is 120X120.

And no cookies?:smallfrown:
I sometimes give cookies to....Even though I also sometimes steal and nom them... I think Deathslayer was just a bit upset because he didn't get to dance with me at the prom(don't ask, you'll be better of not knowing)...

Also, you have been Cobra hugged, welcome to the forums.
I will give you some very special knowledge, there are normal hugs, there are blue furry hugs, there are orange scaly hugs and there are Cobra hugs(the last is the best)

Nychta
2008-11-26, 02:43 AM
Welcome everyone :smallbiggrin:

Oh, yeah. Exams have finished. Actually they finished ages ago. So I'm officially back. Yeah. This should have come a while ago. Oh well.
My point is, I'm back.

*hands out cookies*

Cobra_Ikari
2008-11-26, 04:35 AM
Welcome everyone :smallbiggrin:

Oh, yeah. Exams have finished. Actually they finished ages ago. So I'm officially back. Yeah. This should have come a while ago. Oh well.
My point is, I'm back.

*hands out cookies*

ZOMFG! *tacklesnuggles* ^_^

Scion
2008-11-26, 10:17 AM
Hi! I found the Order of the Stick a month ago and have been addicted to it ever since.

Nice to see there's a forum for it. :smallsmile:

The Bushranger
2008-11-26, 11:56 AM
Mmmm, cookies! *noms*
And welcome back.

And, welcome! We do hope you enjoy your stay. Please place your soul in the receptacle by the door. :smallamused:

ThePhantom
2008-11-26, 12:44 PM
*Zaps Bushranger into ghosttrap.* No, you don't have give up your soul. And welcome to the playground.

Trisar
2008-11-26, 01:03 PM
Been reading OotS for a while now. I don't quite remember where I started but I know I like it, so I decided to create an account on the GITP forums. Hello everyone!

A Rainy Knight
2008-11-26, 02:50 PM
Hello Scion and Trisar. Pleased to meet you, greetings, mucho gusto, et cetera. I recommend that you - no, wait, I recommand that you post in the Silly Message Board Games. I will at this point give you a list of my reasons.

A: They're fun!
B: I post there all the time, and you of course want to spend time around me. Oh, no, there is absolutely no way that I will corrupt your innocent minds. Certainly not while I'm whistling, right? *whistle whistle*
C: Free cupcakes!
D: Did I mention they're fun yet?

Don't worry, I'm not usually this insane. :smallsmile:

Scion
2008-11-26, 03:57 PM
Thank you Rainy Knight. Nice to meet you too.

So which thread? There's like a thousand of them...

Supagoof
2008-11-26, 04:00 PM
Kiss or Kill
Song Title Conversation
Compliment Thread...

Or if you really want to get to know the SMBG (Silly Message Board Games) people.

Click on over into structured games and join into a game of WW that's recruiting. :smallwink:

Oh, and Welcome to the playground!

Tempest Fennac
2008-11-26, 04:00 PM
You could try posting in all of them to see which ones you like. :smallsmile:

Feliks
2008-11-26, 06:24 PM
Hi everybody, It's good to be here. I've looked around the boards for a little while, and thought I may as well join. I'm new to the DnD scene, and I've only been playing for a couple of months, but it's fun, and something I'd like to pursue. I hope I can be helpful on here, and it's good to meet everyone.

Catanya
2008-11-26, 07:20 PM
Just wanted to say hi

Blasphemy!
2008-11-27, 07:54 PM
:smalleek:Um, I'm new here. o_o My name is Nate

Vagnarok
2008-11-27, 11:06 PM
Greetings newcomers, I'm still pretty new too. We will have much fun if you hang around in the friendly banter forum. It's clearly where all the cool kids are.

Recaiden
2008-11-28, 12:15 AM
Hello everyone, and Welcome to the playground. I recommend you join a WW game, post in Random Banter, post in the rest of Friendly Banter, and one other sub-forum you're interested. To start with, of course.

@Wandiya: I recommend you go to the avatar adoption center or the request an avatar thread, in case it does violate a copyright.

xNadia! You're back! *hugs*

Pomcq
2008-11-28, 12:34 AM
Hello people. This forum seems pretty badass

Rinzy
2008-11-28, 12:56 AM
Hello folks :) I'm a long time lurker, finally decided to sign up and join in the fun.