PDA

View Full Version : Hello and Welcome New Members Thread 6!

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Kheper_Cursed
2007-09-14, 10:08 AM
All hail ye august Forummers! May the dust beneath thy feet ever be wrought of gold so pure!

black wagner
2007-09-14, 01:50 PM
Greetings and Saturations,
Ive been reading OOTS for quite awhile and never really noticed there was more to this site. Looks like lots to read through, I am looking forward to it.

Expecatantly,
Black Wagner

CMOTDibbler
2007-09-14, 08:12 PM
Hello, would you like to buy - oops, I mean hello! I just registered and have been looking at the post-by-post games, but don't fully understand it. Is there a discription? Can you start your own game? Any spesific rules to speak of? Does the DM/GM give you a character to play or do you play your own?

PS: When I was choosing a screen name, I wanted it to be a name from one of the Terry Pratchet(Discworld) novels. I noticed that it wouldn't let me have "Rincewind" and yet I haven't seen anybody with that name. Anybody know why?:confused:

EmeraldRose
2007-09-14, 09:27 PM
Heh! Hi there C.M.O.T.! There is actually a Rincewind running around here somewhere...but I must admit, yours makes me smile!!!!! (yes, I may actually have an insane mind...:smallwink: )

Anyway, welcome! You'll find quite a few Pratchett fans here. Death, himself frequents the boards...

CMOTDibbler
2007-09-15, 09:38 AM
Awsome! Cool Feegles.:smallsmile: :smallbiggrin:

Oriana
2007-09-15, 03:08 PM
Hi Everyone! I'm here to play a game, but I may well be here to hang out, too!

EmeraldRose
2007-09-15, 04:13 PM
Awsome! Cool Feegles.:smallsmile: :smallbiggrin:

The Feegles are courtesy of Dr. Bath, and anyone can use them in their sig, so long as they say he made them (and ask him first I think). They are pretty cool, aren't they? :smallwink:

Manitoba
2007-09-15, 08:10 PM
Hey, I'm new and thought I'd say hey.

Em Blackleaf
2007-09-15, 08:12 PM
Hey, I'm new and thought I'd say hey.

Hey.
*Gives welcoming hug!* :smallbiggrin:

Kajal
2007-09-16, 01:20 AM
Now, now, settle down, a standing ovation isn't necessary.

CrazyMuffinMan
2007-09-16, 01:38 AM
I am CrazyMuffinMan, and I am originally from ENWorld (TheCrazyMuffinMan). I came here because I like your rules, I like your comics, and I like your discussions.

I have written two RPG systems and way too many base classes. I may even x-post some stuff I posted on ENWorld here.

Raiser Blade
2007-09-16, 01:52 AM
*Eats the MuffinMan's muffins

*mmhhm blueberry

shades98
2007-09-16, 03:45 AM
Well, this is me, I'm here everybody, now everybody can get back to what they were doing.

Pepz
2007-09-16, 06:52 AM
hey Shades, welcome to this playground :smallbiggrin:

LCR
2007-09-16, 07:04 AM
Pirate apples?
The day's moving just too fast for me ...

vivi
2007-09-16, 11:57 AM
I have another question!
I adopted an avatar, but how do I change to an avatar I got from this site?

eilzomalzo
2007-09-16, 12:35 PM
Hey im sorta new here sooooooo hi evry1 i guess..... *giggles nervously*

Pepz
2007-09-16, 03:33 PM
Hey Eilzomalzo :smallsmile: welcome in the playground (that name is gonna break my fingers a lot of times trying to type it :smalltongue: )

Vivi, those questions are better asked in the thread where you adopted the avvie :smallamused: but it can be done via your control panel (can find that at the top of this page, usually next to the big COMICS bar on your left :smallwink: )

And yes, pirate apples :smallcool:

Zephra
2007-09-16, 03:43 PM
Hi, Person With Way Too Long Of A Name!

Kiwi Queen
2007-09-16, 05:12 PM
-slides in- Hi, I'm Kiwi. I'm Ezlo's sister. I'm pretty cool. I like meatloaf. -ducks- Anyway, Ezlo got me into Order of the Stick, and I'm hooked. He also got me into D&D, something that I'd never ordinarily do/try.

Em Blackleaf
2007-09-16, 06:34 PM
I have another question!
I adopted an avatar, but how do I change to an avatar I got from this site?

Oh! I can help again!

Okay, right click on the avatar, go to properties, at the bottom, a little window should pop up and you copy the url.
Go to User CP, click Edit Options, paste the url in the field for a custom avatar, you'll also see something titled "Avatar," under that, there are three choices, choose the one that says "Custom."

There are also WidthXHeight choices.
In the little properties window, I think it will tell you how many pixels by how many pixels the avatar is.

I hope this helps, and enjoy your new avatar.

Now, hi everybody!
Have fun here on the forums! :smallbiggrin:
*Hugs new forumites*

vivi
2007-09-16, 06:37 PM
thank you so much!!!:smallsmile: your a real help!!!!

Em Blackleaf
2007-09-16, 06:38 PM
thank you so much!!!:smallsmile: your a real help!!!!

You're welcome again.
And... Hi new members again! :smallbiggrin:

trainer343
2007-09-16, 06:43 PM
Hi everybody!

Justdamohr
2007-09-17, 12:13 AM
I hope I'm doing this right. I've never...really...um...yeah so anyway I just wanted to drop a line to say ALLO and introduce myself. The name's D. and I'm glad to be here so...yeah...thanks. Hope to read more from all of you and can't wait to contribute myself. See you all around....or rather read you all around...peace :smallbiggrin:

Lord Herman
2007-09-17, 01:07 AM
-slides in- Hi, I'm Kiwi. I'm Ezlo's sister. I'm pretty cool. I like meatloaf. -ducks- Anyway, Ezlo got me into Order of the Stick, and I'm hooked. He also got me into D&D, something that I'd never ordinarily do/try.

Hi, Ezlo's sister! Welcome!

And now for some good, if not exactly cryptic advice: beware of Lord Fullbladder. He doesn't exactly like meatloaf. Well, alright, most people here react rather violently to meatloaf and meatloaf-based products, but that's not the point.

Oh, and welcome to all the other new people too!

Vella_Malachite
2007-09-17, 01:15 AM
Hello. I would like to greet everyone and respectfully panic because I don't know how to change my avatar if it doesn't work out for me:smalleek:

Vella_Malachite
2007-09-17, 01:16 AM
It is, admittedly, quite a bad avatar. Help, please!:smalleek:

Pepz
2007-09-17, 04:19 AM
Hello Trainer343, Justdamohr and Vella_Malachite, to this playground :smallbiggrin:

Vella_Malachite, if you want to change your avatar, you can find cool avvies in the arts and crafts (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27) section of the forum, you can either adopted old avatars, or requested brand new avatars and the lovely people there will do their best to make your avatar as cool as possible.

When you have found a cool avatar then you should follow Em's instructions :smallwink:

Originally Posted by Em Blackleaf:
Okay, right click on the avatar, go to properties, at the bottom, a little window should pop up and you copy the url.
Go to User CP, click Edit Options, paste the url in the field for a custom avatar, you'll also see something titled "Avatar," under that, there are three choices, choose the one that says "Custom."

There are also WidthXHeight choices.
In the little properties window, I think it will tell you how many pixels by how many pixels the avatar is.

Feefers
2007-09-17, 07:56 AM
Cor blimey, Dan reads OoTS, well I never >.>

Anywho, ello world, Feef/Feefers here yeah stuff is good just now and when I get home it'll be oooooh so much better.

Serpentine
2007-09-17, 08:05 AM
Hi, Ezlo's sister! Welcome!

And now for some good, if not exactly cryptic advice: beware of Lord Fullbladder. He doesn't exactly like meatloaf. Well, alright, most people here react rather violently to meatloaf and meatloaf-based products, but that's not the point.

Oh, and welcome to all the other new people too!
Why? What is it with people's aversion to meatloaf? I've only had it once or twice, but always found it to be quite tasty... Maybe you've only had badly cooked ones?
Oh, also, hi everyone. Um. Arrrrrrrrr me hearties!

Skippy
2007-09-17, 09:11 AM

OMG another Meatloaf freak!! Welcome, Kiwi Queen and everybody else, have all a good time here, be careful with white text and the madmen that try to stab everything and everyone that crosses their way. Be careful with explosive runes and avoid AMEN. Take care and have fun!!*Invisible stab*

Kiwi Queen
2007-09-17, 09:45 AM
Hehehe, I knew posting that I liked meatloaf would have some sort of a responce, though I didn't know if that would be good or bad. -is stabbed-

Skippy
2007-09-17, 10:09 AM
Well, your brother is kinda obsessed with meatloaf, it is his trademark. Posting something about meatloaf really acknowledges you as his sister.

youthguy41
2007-09-17, 10:11 AM
hello. Been an OOTS reader for a very long time.

Amotis
2007-09-17, 10:28 AM
I like meatloaf.

But don't beee saaaad.

'Cause twoooo out of threee aiiiin't...

BaAAAaaAAAAAaaad.

Walleywhere?
2007-09-17, 04:33 PM
WELL HALLO THAR!
I am as you can see new. Ive always liked Oots and just read through the erfworld archive last month. I thought it'd be a great forum to join.

vivi
2007-09-17, 07:22 PM
hi!:smallsmile:

Shhhh!
2007-09-17, 08:51 PM
Hello.
I'm a lurker, but I figured I oughta get in one post, why not here?

vivi
2007-09-17, 09:00 PM
Hello.
I'm a lurker, but I figured I oughta get in one post, why not here?

ya I was a lurker till about a week ago.

vivi
2007-09-17, 09:02 PM
yay I'm a dwarf (I guess halfling) now!!!:smallsmile: (and if anyone needs help on this forum, let me know!).

Pepz
2007-09-18, 06:33 AM
welcome Shhhh! (checks if the numbers of h's is right :smalltongue: ) and Wallywhere? to this playground :smallsmile:!

and holy ---- Vivi, you posted a lot in those 6 days you've been here :smallbiggrin:

Darken Rahl
2007-09-18, 08:43 AM
Hello, folks. Long time lurker, first time poster. No seriously, I love you guys.

:smallwink:

Emrylon
2007-09-18, 02:24 PM
Hello!

I'm new to the forums but I have been reading OOTs for ages.

...can't think of anythng else to say really so...:)

Dihan
2007-09-18, 02:27 PM
Welcome, amigo! :smallbiggrin:

You said you'll be lurking, but I will make it my mission to change your mind!

I know where you live :smallwink:

EDIT: Oh yeah, forgot the bribe complimentary cookie...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v653/Cymru_Lad/Choco_chip_cookie.jpg

Emrylon
2007-09-18, 02:31 PM
Well...I know where YOU live...In fact I was there today...

And nocookie will make me post instead of lurking...

oh wait...

Dihan
2007-09-18, 02:34 PM
It's already working!

You must continue posting... Otherwise I'll... umm... annoy you in school!

Yes...

Pepz
2007-09-18, 05:14 PM
Well, since I've been doing it for a couple days now :smallbiggrin: I'd like to welcome Emrylon and Darken Rahl to this lovely playground :smallcool: Hope you guys enjoy your time here, be sure to have some piratey fun on this day :D

YARRRRR

Kereo
2007-09-18, 09:22 PM
obviously I'm new :D

new is funn

new is goood.

love me :D

Raistlin1040
2007-09-18, 10:01 PM
*stabs Kereo* How dare you follow me here? This was my one safe place! My one fortress of solitude from the insanity. And you've brought it here!

Hell Puppi
2007-09-19, 12:26 AM
Nowhere is safe, Raist, nowhere.....

Lord Herman
2007-09-19, 02:26 AM
...you come here to escape the insanity?

BDS
2007-09-19, 05:30 AM
*salutes all*

Hello, I'm BDS, got a link to the site and OOTS from my friend who posts here under Ing, loved OOTS, so I thought I'd check out the forum.

And now I'm here.

.....why are you all staring at me like that?

banjo1985
2007-09-19, 05:53 AM
*stares at BDS intently*

Looky here, we got ourselves a new 'un! :smallbiggrin:

Welcome one and all, feel free to join in the genial madness!

Skippy
2007-09-19, 08:38 AM
Madness?? THIS.... BE... THA PLAYGROUN'!!

Also, welcome, ye scallywags. Ye'd better be talkin' like a pirate today or we'll keelhaul ye, savvy?

smellie_hippie
2007-09-19, 08:44 AM
Blow tha man down! It be TLAPD in these here Playground Waters!

Oh, and welcome to the forums... here's your eyepatch and rum.

Raistlin1040
2007-09-19, 03:30 PM
...you come here to escape the insanity?

As odd as it is, there are places where the level of insanity is much higher than it is here.

Logic
2007-09-19, 03:33 PM
Raistlin, is this a sign that you shall be returning to post more frequently?

Welcome all you new members! If a veteren calls out another veteren by name, they are probably someone you should be on the lookout for. Watch what they have to say, you might learn something.

Kitira
2007-09-19, 06:09 PM
Hello all,
just wanted to introduce myself,i am relatively new to gameing and computer games(bout six years) and was told by a fellow roll player that this was the place 4 me to chat ,vent and read my fav comic (order of the stick).:smallsmile: now all i need is a avatar and i'm ready to go!

Pepz
2007-09-20, 01:14 AM
Hey Kitira, and anyone else I might have missed yesterday :smalltongue:

and Kitira, for an avatar you can request an avvie here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33589&page=154) or adopt one here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26936)

Good luck and hope to see you around this playground a lot:smallbiggrin:

Barbolanero
2007-09-20, 07:18 AM
Hello everyone!!! I´m Barbolanero, the one and only, :smallcool:
I´ve been reading OOTS for about 2 years now, or so I think, and it´s awesome!!! I´ve also read this forum now and then and it always seemed so interesting that it was just a matter of time before I registered, and finally, I did. I´m an English teacher from Uruguay, and I´m still coursing my degree in literature in the university, focusing mainly on classic literature (to the point of learning latin and next year I shall start with ancient greek too). I registered like 3 days ago, but it took me some time to read all the basic rules!!! Jaja, there are som many that I just hope to not forget them!!! But I think it´s a good thing to have everything so clearly stated. Well, that's all!! Let the fun start!!!

A Rainy Knight
2007-09-20, 02:04 PM
The rules really seem like common sense once you get used to them, so don't worry. And welcome! :smallsmile:

BlindfoldKobold
2007-09-20, 03:24 PM
Hello, er. Yes. Hi there! Finally I can see what my avvie looks like; hope it's worthwhile. Thanks for, yeah, hi.

Armoury99
2007-09-20, 03:43 PM
Behold my awesome pow- wait, I'm a pixie in the Playground!? Oh, well, guess everybody has to start somewhere. Hi everyone!

A while ago I invented the word "revengening" and now every time I hear it from someone else, I get a small thrill of power. :smallbiggrin: hopefully, this is how gods are made - also dictionaries.

FoE
2007-09-20, 05:58 PM
Do you want to fit in with the rest of us, newbies? Then head over to Silly Message Board Games and click on the "Linear Guild in the Playground" nomination thread. Then put down "Shadow" for Nale in the Playground, "Ganurath" for Thog in the Playground and myself for Sabine in the Playground!!! It's what all the cool kids are doing!

@V: BURNED!!! I'm going to need a cold compress for that burn! :smallbiggrin:

A Rainy Knight
2007-09-20, 06:04 PM
Oh, and watch out for people who are blatantly trying to win votes for a "_____ in the Playground position." *cough cough FoE cough* :smallwink:

GamingGirl
2007-09-20, 09:24 PM
Well, I have yet to conceptualize some clever, unique way of introducing myself. But I am not a lurker by nature, so that means I have to say SOMETHING. So....

I chose my nickname because I cannot imagine my life without gaming. Unlike many here, I am primarily a board gamer, but I will try anything once. The OOTS Adventure Game is actually the closest I have gotten to a crossover experience, but I love to play it when I get a chance! I have been reading OOTS for over a year now, and I look forward to both the OOTS and non-OOTS fun here in the Playground. I have already seen that there are some great people here and I miss being a regular on a message board. So get ready...

Oh, and for the welcoming committee that has the cookies....I could use some mint chocolate chip ice cream, but I have the cookies covered. I bake regularly, and have gained noteriety in my gaming circles. Sooner or later I will reveal my cookie-baking persona...all in good time! *grin*

Charity
2007-09-21, 02:24 AM
Hello ... hello ... hello ... bah theres too many of em, ... no no we can't trim down the numbers a bit.
Hello all... see how hard was that?

Oh and GG, quick before it melts.
http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/10/10/23271010.jpg

Pepz
2007-09-21, 03:23 AM
Barbolanero ,Armoury99, BlindfoldKobold and GamingGirl, welcome to this lovely playground:smallsmile: as you can see we have cookies AND ice cream, (which is more than most boards have I'm sure :smallbiggrin: )

Feel free to play around freely, and to give cookies to the other kids once in a while :smallwink:

Gaffynchill
2007-09-22, 12:24 AM
I am new. Hello.

Gaffynchill
2007-09-22, 12:26 AM
I am new. Hello.

That's really all I had to say... right....

I'M SO MADDENINGLY CONFUSED!!!

Skippy
2007-09-22, 01:06 AM
Hi Gaffynchill,welcome to the playground. Hope you have a good time here. First bit of advice over here: Meet the "Edit" button on the bottom of your posts. Embrace it. It is your friend.

Anyway, have a good time. Banter the night away at the Random Banter thread, vent your depressions at the Depression Thread, stab whoever crosses your way at Stabbity Death, beware of white text and AMEN.

Enjoy the playground!! *Invisi-stab!!*

W Herzog Zwei
2007-09-22, 06:25 AM
Hello all. Long time reader of OotS, fist time poster. Seems like nice place.

Virtual beer on me. :thog:

Raiser Blade
2007-09-22, 02:36 PM
*Takes free beer
*Sells the beer for a profit

Pepz
2007-09-23, 04:51 AM
See, now that is a way to make friends in this playground ;)

*grabs a beer*

Tygrasong
2007-09-23, 02:38 PM
Seems I posted in the wrong spot by mistake. Anyways, it's nice to meet everyone. I love OOTS and the board game too.

Seppopash33
2007-09-23, 04:13 PM
Hii! I'm new, and I dont know much about games or computers... but im here anyway! :D So be kind if I'm a bit slow :) and I hope to learn lots from you all!

:smallsmile:

Dani

<3

Em Blackleaf
2007-09-23, 09:08 PM
...beware of white text and AMEN.

Enjoy the playground!! *Invisi-stab!!*...

What he said!
Hi all you new members, have fun! :smallbiggrin:

Z-Maker
2007-09-24, 12:20 AM
New to the Forums, but not to OOTS/Erfworld and Web Comics in general.
Just thought I'd send some "Hello Cheer," to everyone else here.
:smallbiggrin:

~Z.

GrogT
2007-09-24, 01:26 AM
Hello Forum, since Erfworld loyal to the playground. :smallsmile:

Azazel
2007-09-24, 09:48 AM
Many greetings to you all.
I'm new, obviously. Thought I'd ask a few questions and pester people with my presence for a bit. We'll see how it goes.
I'm also surprised that one one had claimed this name already...

Any questions of a personal nature like my interests, favourite food, t-shirt size and other details can be found out through a well meaning PM.

Crow
2007-09-24, 09:54 AM
T-shirt size: Just get it out there in the open, man.

Oh and I guess this counts as my introduction. This is not a bad board at all. Everybody is really quite nice. I was quite surprised that my name wasn't taken already as well.

The Great Skenardo
2007-09-24, 09:59 AM
Seriously! All you have to do is be creative or uncreative enough, and there are a wide berth of interesting names to be had.

Welcome to the forum. Please don't litter, or feed the playgrounders (except with cookies)

Azazel
2007-09-24, 10:01 AM
T-shirt size: Just get it out there in the open, man.

Would if I knew. T'would seem that it varies depending on the place of purchase.

Mm... okay. No more clogging the introthread with pointless T-shirt babble...

Charity
2007-09-24, 10:09 AM
/some words'n'stuff/:

Herzog Zwei was my all time favourite Megadrive game, hats off to you sir

http://www.stevesbeatles.com/pictures/images/group/hats.jpg

Xhaos01
2007-09-24, 04:41 PM
H'lo all. Long time reader, first time poster... Love the OOtS:smallbiggrin:

Shas aia Toriia
2007-09-24, 05:32 PM
Yes, but who doesn't! I'd say I'm new, but I'm not, so. . .

rogeta
2007-09-24, 05:57 PM
Hello! I´m from Brazil, I´m looking for friends and RPG fans!

See ya!

Crimmy
2007-09-24, 07:09 PM
Hi,im new, i've heard of some of the games in this place, and i would like to play some, hehe:biggrin:
hope i get along with all of you:mitd:

Landy
2007-09-26, 06:46 AM
I've read OoTS and Erfworld all the way, I frequently view these forums (fear the crab!), and now I've finally gotten around to registering myself. I'll be hanging around, so hello.

Raistlin1040
2007-09-26, 04:25 PM
Raistlin, is this a sign that you shall be returning to post more frequently?

Welcome all you new members! If a veteren calls out another veteren by name, they are probably someone you should be on the lookout for. Watch what they have to say, you might learn something.

I hope so.

DrunkPrivateer
2007-09-26, 10:21 PM
Hey there. I'm new.
Woooo!

Raistlin1040
2007-09-26, 10:23 PM
Hi. Welcome to the forums.

[Shameless Plug]If you are into music, or would just like some light reading, please check out Backmask.[/shameless plug]

Falconer
2007-09-26, 11:37 PM
'ello. I'm new here.

....so.....now you know.....

Oh, and, of course: OotS rocks.

Tea Priestess
2007-09-27, 02:44 AM
Soooo...hi, I'm new! I've been lurking awhile, but I finally decided to come be sociable.

Pepz
2007-09-27, 02:59 AM
Well hey Falconer and Tea_Priestess to this lovely playground!
Be sure to check out the Monkey Bars (otherwise known as Silly Board games :P)

And DrunkPrivateer, where were you the 19th? Talk Like a Pirate day seems perfect for you!

Aoden
2007-09-28, 01:12 AM
ok i finally joined the forums.... after so much reading i just may say something once in a while

PaulRedeker22
2007-09-28, 11:07 AM
Hi! I've been reading Oots for maybe a year now. Hats off to Rich for such a great comic!

Shraik
2007-09-28, 11:52 AM
Howdiws everyone, I am shraik, Lord of the Frostfell, Master of pwnage, snd king of insects. I am new to the forums, started reading on issue 221 of oots. I've met Rich Burlew at a convention and it was awesome. I started reading it because my D&D group were talking about it and i thought "what the hell, i'll try it"

KalamarsHero
2007-09-28, 03:10 PM
Well, scince I have just registered I will make my pressence known

all hail and well met my new friends

STeeleHawk
2007-09-29, 12:15 AM
OK Now I'm officially posted.
HELLO

darkriku2000
2007-09-29, 09:24 PM
I HATE OOTS AND WISH IT WAS NEVER MADE

WOE JUST KIDDING, hi i'm new, and i love the comic, i don't have a life, so expect to see me here a lot:smallbiggrin:

Skippy
2007-09-29, 11:43 PM
I HATE OOTS AND WISH IT WAS NEVER MADE

WOE JUST KIDDING, hi i'm new, and i love the comic, i don't have a life, so expect to see me here a lot:smallbiggrin:

You didn't need to tell you don't have a life, it was implied since the moment you began to write your post.

(Just kidding) But it is true, you have no life. *Stab*

As I always say, have a good time here, enjoy the playground, watch out for white text and avoid AMEN.

Also, Dark Riku... You may or may not become my own arch-enemy in the playground... It's up to you...

Vhaidara
2007-09-29, 11:52 PM
Hey, I'm insulted, RS. I'm an AMENite. We're not that bad outside of the AMEN thread! Oh, and Final Form pwns all. That's the most basic fact about KH2.

Skippy
2007-09-29, 11:54 PM
I said "Avoid AMEN", not "Avoid any contact with anyone who posts in the AMEN thread". I know some of you can be are really good people OOC.

@V: OK, fixed it...

Serpentine
2007-09-30, 12:07 AM
"Can" and "are" are very different things.

Devo317
2007-09-30, 08:52 PM
Just a test post

Fan
2007-10-01, 05:15 PM
:smallbiggrin: Greetings one and all for you now have the honor of having me post various threads on this site made of 1s and 0s and also i have made a star wars new republic v.s. protoss thread post when you wish

And yes ladies i am available

Vhaidara
2007-10-01, 05:29 PM
Pal, let me give you some advice: Don't even think about it. They are not afraid to beat you to death via purse. I, personally, sit in the backround and get A's. You start acting like that when you're rich and in your 30's.

Neuropa
2007-10-01, 07:45 PM
Aloha OotS forum people! Happy to finally be posting :D

I guess I should tell ya when I got into OotS. Well I was standing in line buying a new Magic Item Compendium as our last one was inadvertently destroyed during a drunken ice cream accident. As I was standing there I saw on the table behind me "The Order of the Stick Adventure Game" and based solely on the title, and looking at the back of the box and seeing the equipment card "Shield of Sparrow Deflection" I bought the game and started reading the strips. Needless to say I fell in love lol. So anywho as far as long-winded unnecessary story-telling hello's are concerned, mine is over! :D

Em Blackleaf
2007-10-01, 07:49 PM
Welcome, welcome, everyone!

Have a nice time here in the playground!
If you have a random topic, not quite fit for a thread, head over to Random Banter. If you feel like goofing off and playing a game, head over to SMBGs.
And so on.

Don't forget to read the rules of posting and make this playground a nice playground. :smallbiggrin:

*Hugs New Forumites*

thereaper
2007-10-01, 10:03 PM
Hello. I suppose I discovered this thread a bit late, but as they always say, "better late than never".

So, hi. I've been lurking here for a while (mostly in the OOTS and Erfworld boards).

I could go on and talk about myself and all, but I think it would be more efficient and accurate to just let my posts do the talking with regard to my personality.

Idea Man
2007-10-01, 11:30 PM
Hello to all!

Hmm, thought I'd have more to say than that. :smallconfused: :smallbiggrin:

Oh well. I'll think of something to say in the other posts, I'm sure. :smallamused:

Trix
2007-10-02, 06:51 AM
Hi,

New here, just found the site as I was looking for a post-by-post RPG. Site looks great. The amount of information is huge. I'm a tad overwhelmed but I'll be alright once I get my head around it all.

Looking forward to getting involved properly and getting to know most of you well!

emokid
2007-10-02, 08:01 AM
Hey! I'm another noob, just saying hi. Site looks great... Hope i can change my avatar, it sucks, lol. :P

Mr.Huggyface
2007-10-02, 10:34 AM
Wow... Thanks... I'm a long time oots fan, and can't wait to participate in the forums more! :elan: the smilies rock!!! Bye!

Netaria
2007-10-02, 12:08 PM
:smallsmile: Heyla, everyone, just another new person popping here to announce my presence in the forums.

*wanders off to explore*

UncleWolf
2007-10-02, 12:34 PM
let me keep it short, simple, and sweet.

hi

Crimmy
2007-10-02, 03:14 PM
Hey! I'm another noob, just saying hi. Site looks great... Hope i can change my avatar, it sucks, lol. :P

You can ask for another avatar at the Arts and Crafts section, and then search for the type of avatar you want
if you want OotS style, then got to the "request an OotS Style avatar" thread:smallcool:

that goes for everybody who wants a new avatar

Pepz
2007-10-02, 03:33 PM
Welcome all new playgrounders :smallbiggrin: hope you enjoy your stay and hopefully we'll meet again :smallsmile:

and thereaper, I never actually introduced myself in this thread either :smalltongue: I just started posting :smallamused:

Wiz_the_Wizard
2007-10-02, 08:09 PM
Hello! I'm new here, from the WotC Boards.

darkriku2000
2007-10-02, 08:55 PM
Oh, and Final Form pwns all. That's the most basic fact about KH2.

no, no, no... the most basic fact of kh2 (or any KH for that matter) is that riku kicks ASS!

Vhaidara
2007-10-02, 09:06 PM
That too. They're both true. But Final would own Riku, since riku's best move is definately Session.

Vay
2007-10-02, 11:29 PM
Greetings, I am Vay. Very pleasant to meet you all, hope to be a common face. Or text. Let's call it a tece or a faxt.

TonyHex
2007-10-03, 08:18 PM
Hello.

I'm new. :smallsmile:

The VP
2007-10-04, 03:01 AM
I've been lurking for a while and finally joined, so I figured I'd say "hi."

Hi.

Shas aia Toriia
2007-10-04, 03:38 PM
Hello folks. Just a note to new people, don't ask questions about OotS D&D stats in the gaming forums, those can also be posted in the OotS forums. Also, in regard to avatars, if nobody is getting back to you about an Avatar on the request forums, just send somebody a PM and ask directly.

Also, could somebody answer my question? How does one get nominated for Anything in the playground?

STupendous
2007-10-04, 08:52 PM
Hello. As you may have noticed, I'm new here. Mainly, the only reason I joined was because I like OOTS, lurked around here for a while, and decided to join so I can comment on the new comics. :smallbiggrin: Yeah. So...hi.

Cyrano
2007-10-04, 08:58 PM
Allo all.
Shas'aia, you do that by being well known. And then having other people nominate you. Chances are you have to be active in SMBG.

King Kyller
2007-10-05, 02:20 AM
Hi people I'm Kyller! I'm a graphic designer/dungeon master/power-player~rules-lawyer

I'm new here so I'm just saying hi

Raiser Blade
2007-10-05, 02:38 AM
*sniffs*

Smells like fresh meat.

:smalltongue:

chipelp3
2007-10-05, 05:27 AM
Hello, Rich and fellow OOTS fans! Good to finally be aboard. Can someone advise me on the best way to make a custom avatar (programs and such)? It would be nice if I could just go to a website to OOTSimize up an avatar like the simpsonize me website.:smallsmile:

Chip

Lord Herman
2007-10-05, 05:38 AM
Welcome!

The Giant uses Adobe Illustrator to draw the comics, but it's very expensive. Most people here use cheap or free alternatives, such as Inkscape and Sodipodi.

Alternatively, if you want one of our resident artists to draw you an avatar, you can request an OOTS style avatar here.

KorvGubbe
2007-10-05, 08:59 AM
Hi im new and i have been reading the comics a while...
well i dont know what to say thats all...

Mormonpope
2007-10-05, 09:49 AM
^_^ um... hi!

Love Fist
2007-10-05, 10:22 AM
Hello, im new :smallbiggrin: I love Order Of The Stick, and have actually learnt as much about dnd from it as i have from playing it,so... yay, but my general message is hello :smallsmile:

Kung_Fu_Kobold
2007-10-05, 10:58 AM
hello, I've been reading OOTS for ages and finally decided to join the forums, see you in my next post!:smallsmile:

Nikephoros
2007-10-05, 11:22 AM
Hiya! I loved the comic and just have lurked over the Forums for some time!

First, could someone tell me where to go for one of those snazzy custom avatars?

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-10-05, 12:17 PM
Hiya, I hope you have a good time in Town. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me on the boards.

Alternatively, if you want one of our resident artists to draw you an avatar, you can request an OOTS style avatar here.

ZombieRockStar
2007-10-05, 06:50 PM
*plays a welcoming song for all the new people*

Hmm...how would a welcome song go?

W is for "welcome."
E is also for "welcome," it just stand for the second e in "welcome."
L is for "L-O."
C is for "Come have fun!"
O is for...um..."Octogenarian?"
M is for "Many cool people here."
E is for "Eek! It's taken my soul!"

:smalltongue: (Hey, new people!)

Raiser Blade
2007-10-05, 07:08 PM
Correction a veritable swarm of new people.

ephealy
2007-10-06, 06:58 AM
tap tap... is this thing on?

Just saying hello. I've been lurking for a while, and finally decided to register an account.

That's all, for now.

chaos-elemental
2007-10-06, 08:34 AM
Hello is this thing on ?
Hello there
I just started roleplaying about some months ago.
And i em pretty exited to so how all this works :smallbiggrin:
See you all on the forum

Greet
Crazy Dutch Men

Brangazu
2007-10-06, 09:39 AM
ok so my friends told me about this website and showed me some of the comics and so far i love it so i just figured i'd post here incase any of my friends didn't get the memo that i registered.

Brangazu
2007-10-06, 09:57 AM
ok let me try to post something to see if it works

Soups
2007-10-06, 02:37 PM
Hello, I have been reading OOTS for a while now, thought I would finally join the message boards.

STupendous
2007-10-06, 04:35 PM
*plays a welcoming song for all the new people*

Hmm...how would a welcome song go?

W is for "welcome."
E is also for "welcome," it just stand for the second e in "welcome."
L is for "L-O."
C is for "Come have fun!"
O is for...um..."Octogenarian?"
M is for "Many cool people here."
E is for "Eek! It's taken my soul!"

:smalltongue: (Hey, new people!)
;) Howdy to you too. I feel soo warm and welcome here I need to turn the fan on.

Volug
2007-10-06, 04:37 PM
Hello new members! for all your nerdy or Red-Magieness needs. PM me!

welcome again!:smallbiggrin:

Kez
2007-10-06, 04:46 PM
Erm...umm...hello everyone.

Ghastly Epigram
2007-10-06, 08:59 PM
So there I was, lurking the GITP forums, when I had a sudden revelation of blinding proportions;

"What this place needs is more incomprehensible ramblers!" :smallyuk:

So I registered, and here I am.

*Bows to the immense imaginary applause*

stcfg
2007-10-07, 10:08 AM
Hi everybody. I'm just another lurker who joined because there was vs. discussion that I wanted to participate in.

A Rainy Knight
2007-10-07, 10:15 AM
I probably can't be bothered to give a specific welcome to every new member, so I'll just say

:biggrin: Welcome everybody! :biggrin:

SexyOchreJelly
2007-10-07, 10:31 AM
I'm pretty new. Hi.

Raiser Blade
2007-10-07, 10:48 AM
Hola y bienvendos.

Elester
2007-10-07, 10:10 PM
I'm new and stuff. Just wanted to say hello and hope to have some fun here!

BardofSage
2007-10-07, 10:47 PM
Like a lot posting here i am new to the forum...not much else to say other than i love Order of The stick and hope to have fun here.

PersonofJid
2007-10-07, 11:36 PM
Greetings.

I am not old. I am very new. So new, in fact, that this is my first post. Salutations all around!

I have come due to proddings from a friend of mine. He exists on these forums, and is known to ask a question or two to the many people here. The advice he gets he takes and uses in our games, much to his benefit. I also wish to benefit from said advice, though you'll have to forgive me as my grammar switches from elegant to terrible and back mid-sentence.

Despite all that, I'm happy to be here, and am glad for the welcome. I look forward to my time here.

Greetings.

Mad Mask
2007-10-08, 06:34 AM
Greetings !

I have not much to say.

Wiseman
2007-10-08, 07:49 AM
Hi i'm wiseman an don't look mi temporal avatar, i'm a true archivis't

Serre
2007-10-08, 09:11 AM
Hey there!
Here I am, just to say hello to everyone... I'm from Italy and a big OOTS and DND fan

seeeeya!
Serre

CiazoVL
2007-10-08, 02:17 PM
Say welcome to the not old, but still older than new, new Ciazovl.

Gurth
2007-10-08, 03:02 PM
*que theme music*

Gurth has arrived! Who is Gurth you ask? Gurth is Gurth...

topher
2007-10-08, 06:00 PM
They say the first step is admitting you have a problem so...
Hello everyone. My name's topher and I am a noob.

Keaira Bluewind
2007-10-08, 07:06 PM
Hiya, I be new to the forums, but not new to OOTS. :smallsmile:

Olidammara
2007-10-09, 08:20 AM
Hello, new guy here. I am a long time OOTS reader, but just signed in for the boards to do some posting. Just love DnD and OOTS (and rugby :smallwink: )

Shas aia Toriia
2007-10-09, 03:50 PM
Welcome newcomers. Don't forget, any questions about the OotS' D&D stats belongs in the OotS forum, not the Gaming one.

RRosset
2007-10-09, 03:58 PM
Olidammara, If you're in neatherland then I envy you. 'Cause i played rugby for a lotta time and a ticket to see the world cup is so fugging expensive (i'm in Argentina). :(

Welcome to the forum guys!

Bob

Bobnik
2007-10-09, 06:26 PM
And a big hello to LadyMirandaKaos.

LadyMirandaKaos
2007-10-09, 06:38 PM
Why hello Bobnik, may your fortunes be good so as I can steal them off of you, as is my self given right as Lady of my dominion the Chaotic Macadamia Paradise.

And a big fanfare for me as I greet all others on this, the wonderful realm, Playground. Now grovel at my feet or at least give a "looks could kill" stare at just for peace of mind.

Shas aia Toriia
2007-10-09, 07:30 PM
Yummm . . . Macadamia. . .:smallcool:

Anyways, I would grovel, but can't so sorry. To busy worshiping the Cause of the Virtues of War.

*Casts Divine Power and Rightous Might and full attacks.*

Kesthol
2007-10-09, 11:02 PM
Sig? Are you there? Yay!

I wish I had a blue humanoid-dragon (ie, half-dragon kobold) avatar. Any good tips?

Skippy
2007-10-10, 01:13 AM
Hi to everyone over here!! Welcome to the Playground!! For Avatar requests, please go to this thread. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33589)

Have a good time!! Hope to see more of all of you!

borninbones
2007-10-10, 11:15 AM
Hi. I'm new.... not reall sure what to say other then Hello.

LitD
2007-10-10, 03:36 PM
Hi! Long time lurker, first time poster.

Shas aia Toriia
2007-10-10, 04:37 PM
Welcome Lurker! Have fun, and all hail to the might power of Rich and OotS! (Yes, I am a brainwashed zombie. Yes, I sign auto-graphs)

Cobra_Ikari
2007-10-10, 06:29 PM
Welcome, everyone! *hugs*

Hope to see you guys around the forum! :)

Xhalaran
2007-10-11, 10:45 AM
Hello. I can't wait to get into using the forums and I hope any other new members will have a good time too:smallsmile: . -That's all.

Sgilti
2007-10-11, 11:02 AM
Hi everyone! Been reading OOTS and Erfworld since June, but now am making the jump to joining the forums. Glad to meet you all.

OX166
2007-10-11, 12:58 PM
Hello...my name is ....well...thats classified on a need to probe basis. I have been playing DnD since I was 17. I started out as Dm with a friend of mine being my loyal player as we slowly have expanded and booted people to form our core group. Fortunatly my other players are coming of DM stage and I am now learning how to actually play..lol....it's a different world when it doesn't conform to my whims. A friend of mine posts on these forums already so I decided to mov emy thoughts over to here. Later guys...and gals.

Shas aia Toriia
2007-10-11, 03:40 PM
OK. Don't forget, if you need to check out rules, go to the Gaming (D20), if you're making something new, go to homebrew.

baby lieutenant
2007-10-11, 03:57 PM
hello :smallbiggrin:

i was instructed to say hello so therefore i have.
my mission here is done!! yay

Supagoof
2007-10-11, 04:01 PM
Welcome to the playground, baby lieutenant. We hope you enjoy your stay. Please keep a close watch on your sanity, people here lose theirs often.

Graklok comes running through the thread screaming.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH HHHHHH!

See what I mean. :smallamused:

BanjoTheClown
2007-10-11, 04:07 PM
Hello New people in the Playground.

vivi
2007-10-11, 10:41 PM
your a black mage to! and a hello to all new peoples!

Hell Puppi
2007-10-11, 10:46 PM
Supagoof lies! We're all perfectly sane!

Except for...well...most of us....:smallconfused:

FoE
2007-10-12, 02:45 AM
Supagoof lies! We're all perfectly sane!

Except for...well...most of us....:smallconfused:

Ain't it the truth? What do you think, Skully?

(Holds up human skull, talks out of side of mouth) Oh yes, Face of Evil! I think you're all absolutely frickin' bonkers! Please don't leave me alone with this freak!

Oh you, Skully. Always trying to get away from me. Just like when you were alive and a captive in my dungeon! So many memories ...

Water_Walker
2007-10-12, 03:52 PM
water walker is here to play :smallcool:

Water_Walker
2007-10-12, 03:53 PM
water walker is here to play :smallcool:

VampirePaladin
2007-10-12, 05:39 PM
Hiya. I came here for the d20 homebrew section!

13371v1457312
2007-10-12, 06:38 PM
i'm a pixie in a playground and by pixie i mean n0oB:smallsmile:

Skippy
2007-10-12, 10:56 PM
Please, please, pretty please with sugar on top... Try not to use a lot of l33t5p34k. And remember guys, the "Edit" button is our friend. Embrace it.

Welcome everyone to the playground! As Da Goof already said, keep an eye on your sanities. We don't want them wandering around without their masters. Have a good time!!!

Akal Saris
2007-10-13, 11:13 AM
Hi everyone! I'm Akal, and I really enjoy playing RPGs, especially D&D.

Um, I taught myself D&D when I was 11 and started DMing my friends, which means I've been playing for over half my life now, though I've probably come pretty far from my first games (role-playing for me used to consist of standing on a chair and yelling whenever the players fought a giant. I still do that, but I do more stuff now).

Anyhow, I signed up to the board to do the pbp games, since I'm living in Japan now and am starting to feel the need to RP some more. but I also love OOTS and generally enjoy Erfworld. See you around!

Oakama
2007-10-13, 02:04 PM
hi all:smallbiggrin:

Em Blackleaf
2007-10-13, 03:23 PM
Welcome to the playground, baby lieutenant. We hope you enjoy your stay. Please keep a close watch on your sanity, people here lose theirs often.

Graklok comes running through the thread screaming.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH HHHHHH!

See what I mean. :smallamused:

Hey, no one warned me!!
*twitch*

But seriously, have fun and play nice!
Read the Rules of Posting, first thing.
Hello!!

magic_unlocked
2007-10-13, 05:26 PM
Hello all! New Guy here, just sayin' hello to you all and *attempting* to make mehself known. Keyword: Attempting

Namarra
2007-10-13, 10:38 PM
Hello. :smallredface:

Um, that's it!

*Cowers.*

NIP
2007-10-14, 10:49 AM
Hello, Salut, and j0 to all.

Arc
2007-10-14, 11:52 AM
Hi there! I'm new here and I'm happy to join!

Shas aia Toriia
2007-10-14, 05:57 PM
Well, hi there. And magic_unlocked, to get known around here, make sure your posts make sense, and are generally right. And grammar helps!:smallbiggrin:

WrstDmEvr
2007-10-14, 06:43 PM
Hi everybody.(i'm a new member)

Derivious
2007-10-14, 09:10 PM
Not new, but hasn't been here in a while, so I might as well be new. So hi again!:smallsmile:

The Iron Muffin
2007-10-15, 01:00 PM
Hello.

I am a longtime reader of OotS (since comic #40 or thereabouts). I am not an avid reader of the forums, though I did spend some time checking the "New Comic" threads when Haley was speaking in cryptograms...and, of course, I have looked through the character stat discussion and "V's gender" threads.

This is my first post to these forums. I have only registered in order to make comment about a panel in the current "New Comic" thread, but I will undoubtedly find other things to say here, since I enjoy the comic so.

I am 37 years old, male, and I live in a lovely blue house a stone's throw from the Connecticut River in western Massachusetts. I am a baker and pastry chef by trade, a musician by natural inclination, and a devilishly handsome fellow by any reasonable standards. I am currently involved in an Arcanum campaign (Aesir warrior) and an AD&D 3.5 game (elven druid).

I anticipate with gladness the interesting discussions in which I will undoubtedly participate with many of you.

Shas aia Toriia
2007-10-15, 04:48 PM
Hello.

I am a longtime reader of OotS (since comic #40 or thereabouts). I am not an avid reader of the forums, though I did spend some time checking the "New Comic" threads when Haley was speaking in cryptograms...and, of course, I have looked through the character stat discussion and "V's gender" threads.

This is my first post to these forums. I have only registered in order to make comment about a panel in the current "New Comic" thread, but I will undoubtedly find other things to say here, since I enjoy the comic so.

I am 37 years old, male, and I live in a lovely blue house a stone's throw from the Connecticut River in western Massachusetts. I am a baker and pastry chef by trade, a musician by natural inclination, and a devilishly handsome fellow by any reasonable standards. I am currently involved in an Arcanum campaign (Aesir warrior) and an AD&D 3.5 game (elven druid).

I anticipate with gladness the interesting discussions in which I will undoubtedly participate with many of you.

Well, long post there. Hello to all the other people since my last post (about 5 up).
By paragraph:

1. Alright, many folks here are lurkers, I have found. Ah, V's gender. The debate of the decade. :smallwink: I don't think I know what the cryptograms mean yet. I am, of course, ashamed.

2. Well, I expect many more posts from you, enough to one day rival Dhavaer!! (Well, not actually, but. . . Oh, in case you don't know, Dhavaer has posted over 20,000 times)

3. Ummm. . . OK. Not sure we needed all that, but hey! I digress (sorry if that is the wrong use of the word). Also, be careful about mentioning Druids around here, for we have found them to be one of the three most overpowered classes in the game. Oh, love elves too.

4. Who, us? Interesting and intelligent discussions? HAHAHAHAHA!! Joking. Well, hello! :smallsmile:

A Rainy Knight
2007-10-15, 04:57 PM
Welcome, everyone! :smile:

My personal tip if you aren't very patient but still want a custom avatar:
*cough cough me cough cough* :smallwink:
Visit the Avatar Adoption Center in Arts & Crafts. There's some pretty amazing stuff there! (Like my current avatar!)

The Teacher
2007-10-16, 05:12 PM
Reality has too many . . . limitations . . . AHHHHH . . .
I am soooo exicited to be here!:smallbiggrin:

Jinxster
2007-10-16, 08:07 PM
Hello all... niff niff niff tommy IS a devil!!!

Gypsy
2007-10-17, 01:45 AM
Duder, I am soooo not here. Have a nice day. :smalltongue:

Mizerchute
2007-10-17, 06:33 AM
Hello! I love Oots. Love it to death. There's never a daily set of crappy webcomics that includes an Oots or Erfworld update.

I have NEVER PLAYED D&D... and this makes me sad.

North
2007-10-17, 06:41 AM
Hey all new peoples *waves*

Avoid threads about Chuck Norris jokes, V's Gender, religion, politics and the game and you'll be fine.

If your trying to figure out how to do something in a post. Quote someone who has already done it to see if you can figure it out. And if that dont work feel free to PM me. I do charge a cookie for services of course.

While your here make sure you scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to the SMBG section. Lots of very, very fun stuff there.

Have a great time posting!

Lappy9000
2007-10-17, 04:04 PM
'Ello 'ello! The name's Klaus, the loveable chimney sweep: Clean as a whistle, fine as a thistle! Best in all Westminster, yeah!

Nah, I'm the Lappy9000. Greetings and Salutations!

Truestrike
2007-10-17, 05:21 PM
hello all Long Time reader First time poster. Well actually i'm not a poster either i'm just a guy with plenty of free time. Woot Woot for Elan hes my Favorite!

blacklight101
2007-10-17, 06:12 PM
Um, well Hi, i suppose. (ooh that started off well, keep going!) I have read the comic in its entirety, well at least to the present date. after a friend introduced it to me after i tried, and likely failed (still ongoing failure:sigh: ), to start yet another 3.5 game.

sorry for the ealry venting session, just needed to get that out of my system. Well, i'll lurk and post, for the time being. Peace dudes.

A Rainy Knight
2007-10-17, 07:36 PM
Hi, everybody! Hi, Doctor Nick!
Welcome to the Playground! Read the posting rules, and, although (I think) it's not official, good grammar is generally encouraged. But don't worry too much. Just have fun. I hope to see you around! :smallsmile:

Don't worry, Lappy, I get the reference. :smallbiggrin:

Lappy9000
2007-10-17, 08:14 PM
Hi, everybody! Hi, Doctor Nick!
Welcome to the Playground! Read the posting rules, and, although (I think) it's not official, good grammar is generally encouraged. But don't worry too much. Just have fun. I hope to see you around! :smallsmile:

Don't worry, Lappy, I get the reference. :smallbiggrin:

You are now my bestest buddy in the world :smallbiggrin:

JessSoccer
2007-10-18, 04:55 PM
Just saying Hello!

If anyone has an archeology questions feel free to ask :smallamused:

CGCL_Andy
2007-10-18, 05:43 PM
Hello!

with that out of the way, I can go read/post elsewhere!

BunnyBoo564403
2007-10-18, 06:47 PM
***born idiot***
Mina: sanity?! wattizzdat?!:smalleek:

Pegasus: I dunno...:smallconfused:

James: *opens box with a monster* maybe it's that...:smallbiggrin:

BunnyBoo564403
2007-10-18, 06:51 PM
Reality has too many . . . limitations . . . AHHHHH . . .
I am soooo exicited to be here!:smallbiggrin:

REALITY EXISTS!? I've never been outside of my own little world...:tongue:

Raiser Blade
2007-10-18, 06:58 PM
I find it funny that i never posted here. I just jumped straight into the acid puddle that is SMBG. Well i might as well do it now.

Hi everybody! Even though i'm already an orc.

Also welcome to all of the newbies. If you wanna have fun head over to the SMBG and watch out for the cranky old grumps in Friendy Banter. :smallbiggrin:

P.S. If you see death don't worry he's just here for the cake.

P.P.S.? Don't talk to the brickwalls. They may seem like they are insulting you but it just means you are going crazy.

Haruki-kun
2007-10-18, 07:05 PM
Huh......... raiser blade makes a good point. :smallsmile:
I never posted here either! Heh...........

Well, if you want some fun, do head over to the SMBG!

darkmars20
2007-10-18, 08:01 PM
does anyone know how i can boost up my posts so im not a pixi forever
i already am doin SMBG and its helping but after im not a pixi i wont be a complete newb anymore and i can then look down unto others and give them advise as you (if you reply) have done for me so I ask
ANY HELP MY FELLOW GITP FORUM MEMBERS? And i know it takes time and i know others have worked real hard and there probably arent short cuts in life but do you know how i can get in conversations and what not. And I'm not ready for an RPG though so any tips?

Raiser Blade
2007-10-18, 08:08 PM
Tip#1 Read the rules of posting.
Tip#2 Read the part where it says don't talk about post counts.
Tip#3 SMBG posts don't count towards your posting.
Tip#4 Use capitilization and punctuation.
Tip#5 When you aren't a pixie anymore don't look down on other pixies, please.

darkmars20
2007-10-18, 08:35 PM
Very sorry for what I said. I wasn't thinking. Thank you for your help.

osyluth
2007-10-18, 11:12 PM
i am new. what fun this is

Raiser Blade
2007-10-19, 01:37 AM
Very sorry for what I said. I wasn't thinking. Thank you for your help.

No problem and don't worry about it. See you just increased your post count by 1 more. :smalltongue:

Also cool avvie. >_>

Traveller
2007-10-19, 02:33 AM
Hello all.

Longtime reader, first time poster and all that.

I read the comics for years without realizing that the forums were as living and
exciting as they appear to be, so now... I WANT IN!!!!

Traveller

Sciurus
2007-10-19, 05:46 AM
Hallo everybody!
My husband was the one intoducing me to the wonderfull world of Oots. Well, I wasn´t that entusiastik at first, but when I disided to try it out I was stuck. :smallredface: Guess this proves that you shouldn´t ignore things your husband thinks are good as boring. :smallconfused:

BunnyBoo564403
2007-10-19, 06:10 AM
Hallo everybody!
My husband was the one intoducing me to the wonderfull world of Oots. Well, I wasn´t that entusiastik at first, but when I disided to try it out I was stuck. :smallredface: Guess this proves that you shouldn´t ignore things your husband thinks are good as boring. :smallconfused:

welcome! man...this IS a really cool thread...I CAN ACT LIKE AN IDIOT!!!!...I think...

NotMe
2007-10-19, 06:32 AM
Hi All, I've lurked around here for a couple of years, much enjoying OOTS, and have finally got around to registering.

rodrigo.adanya
2007-10-19, 07:50 AM
Hi All, I've lurked around here for a couple of years, much enjoying OOTS, and have finally got around to registering.

Same here.

Skippy
2007-10-19, 08:23 AM
Lurking more than three days is freakish. Get out.

((Just kidding. Hope you know at least some of us by now.
Welcome to the playground, brave ones who dared to stop lurking!!))

Artinam
2007-10-19, 08:27 AM
Hey all,

For years I have enjoyed OOTS and after this last one I have finally registerd.

Escef
2007-10-19, 08:34 AM
Hi, I'm Jeff. I'm a D&D geek and been one for over 20 years. I've been a soldier in the U.S. Army for almost 2 years now. Best job in the world, working with some of the best people in the world, for the worst employer imaginable. ;) OK, maybe not that bad, but an organization so dependant on paperwork being run by people that hate paperwork? Recipe for disaster.

The Bushranger
2007-10-19, 09:54 AM
Greetings folks. :smallsmile:

Fluke_Bandywag
2007-10-19, 11:30 AM
Hola, peoples. Just wanted to register in case I ever felt like commenting on the comics and other such things. That's all :smallwink:

Skaoot
2007-10-19, 01:10 PM
Yes! Yes! I did it! I thought about joining all you happy forumpeople so many times... and I forgot to actually do so just as many times... :smallfrown:
The moment my memory didn't leave me when I needed it came! *does a little happy dance*

It feels good... Now my superfriday is complete! I've been looking for a fun and interesting forum for a while. Succes, at last. :smallbiggrin:

Ahem ahem... Hello everyone!

ArchiviesTheQua
2007-10-19, 03:03 PM
Well, I'm back from the dead. Awesome? Probably not to you, but I think so.:smallbiggrin:

Kronk
2007-10-19, 03:04 PM
Long time lurker and recent poster. I think I've been following OOTS since the early 100s. I'm also a big fan of Erfworld.

Single Dad, Geek, Gamer.

I hit the trifecta!

Fragon
2007-10-19, 03:36 PM
*a freezing voice comes from darkness*

All hail to the most cahotic of all evil!
All hail to the arch-demon from depths of the hell!
All hail to the BPLBC ( Be psychopath like belkar club )'s founder...
All hail to the Lucifer( or Satan if you prefer =P )
All hail to the gunslinger ( i know it doesn't make a sense...)

well, all hail to me... :biggrin:

fuzzypotatoe
2007-10-19, 09:28 PM
By Thors Hammer I have arrived, it is I, the one who shouldn't ... and should forever be, the fuzzy potatoe of DOOM... well maybe not DOOM, but Doom... nah to much still hmmm, I will say doom... dang still to much hmmmmmm i would say the amount of doom i can inflict would be more like... doomnot DOOMbut doomthat seems about right well hello everyone:smallsmile:

Raiser Blade
2007-10-19, 09:38 PM
Hi evvybuddy. *waves*

Hell Puppi
2007-10-19, 09:47 PM
All hail to the gunslinger ( i know it doesn't make a sense...)

Hail to the dihn and the King.

Welcome, sai. :smallbiggrin:

Kusanagi Hayate
2007-10-20, 01:54 AM
New guy to the forums.

Got bored and stopped trolling because someone was looking for stats to a Scarab, and I decided it'd be a fun project, and help me start to learn DnD rules better.

Nice to meet you all.

North_Ranger
2007-10-20, 07:59 AM
Long-time reader, first time forumite.

'ello, all.

Shas aia Toriia
2007-10-20, 08:08 AM
Hello there new folks. Don't forget, feel free to ask your questions to us folks here!

Fragon
2007-10-20, 08:10 AM
Hail to the dihn and the King.

Welcome, sai. :smallbiggrin:

Well, happy to see another possible BG-D&W-Dark Tower Fan in this foreign lands :D

Covenantwgw
2007-10-20, 08:47 AM
Greetings one and all. I've been reading OOTS for several months now, so I decided it was high time to find people who also read them to discuss them with. For example I wonder who would win in a battle between Xykon and Skeletor.

If you have any questions for me please feel free to ask and I'll answer to the best of my ability. Thank you.

EmeraldRose
2007-10-20, 09:37 AM
Welcome! Welcome all the new members of our insanity Forum! If you have an interest in random talky with people you never met, head over to Random Banter (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59668)! If more serious stuffs about thingys are your style, check out the Media Discussions (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24) area. For PbP games, go here (http://http://www.giantitp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3). Chances are you'll find a game to suit your interests...

*points* For just plain silliness, try the Silly Message Board Games (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34) forum. (But please remember the three post rule (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8723) in that area, or the natives may become restless)

*gestures grandly* If you are a Werewolf in disguise, may I recommend the Stuctured Games (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50) section? For an area where you can play yourself in many different threads...try The Town (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32).

For other way finding needs, please try the Main Forum page. Make youself at home, but stay off the lawn! And please, start posting! [/tour guide]

:smallbiggrin:

mordicai
2007-10-20, 10:58 AM
Hello. I'm new here, & wondering:

a) if there is a compiled page of the OotS forum avatars?

b) if my avatar is formatting properly. Edit: Looks like!

Lash2828
2007-10-20, 01:53 PM
Was told to say hello here.

Hello

[/end]