PDA

View Full Version : My Machinima Series

blackout
2007-06-28, 05:46 PM
I'm currently making a machinima series with Halo Custom Edition...or, rather, gathering a team to make it. I'll just be writing scripts, and acting occasionally.

The plot is simple.

The plot is that it's 3168, and humanity has spread across the galaxy. There are seven different galactic nations that effectively rule humanity. But, that's not the focus of the plot. The main plot centers around a new sport called Gearfighting. The name stems from the the fact that military hardware such as guns and grenades are almost strictly referred to as 'gear' nowadays. People run around a large arena, gather weapons and ammunition, and fight, while trying to stay alive themselves. The winners get alot of prize money, while the losers pay the ultimate price. The most dangerous part is that anything goes, so competitors can pretty much do anything to their opponents and not get in trouble, so long as the match is still going when their dead.

The plot will center around a small team of rookie Gearfighters trying to stay alive while making it big.

Anyways, I'm looking to build up a team to do this. I need a cameraman, a whole bunch of competent actors, a few voice actors, and some people willing to advertise the series.

This entire thing is non-profit, mind you.

I'll be writing the scripts and so on, but I'll probably need help with that. I'll also be managing the project. I intend for the episodes to be about as long as the typical Red vs Blue episode.

PM me if your interested.