PDA

View Full Version : Banjoists!

Tonobar 19
2007-06-28, 07:44 PM
I mean, there are a LOT of banjoists these days. There's even an orkut community with more than 230 members!
I mean, that turn him into a powerful god now, or at least a god-with-a-little-less-more-power
Am I right?

Elfanatic
2007-06-28, 08:53 PM
As far as gods go, I don't really like Banjo. I am more a fan of I'm-surrounded-by-idiots humor than silly humor, because I can relate to that :smalltongue: .

So: All elves unite! The band of boisterous Banjoist bastards must be beheaded at the block! Down with the god of puppets, let the rule of the elven god of knowledge begin (whatever his name is)!

Aristeidis
2007-07-28, 08:53 PM
What's orkut? Banjo was a great idea in my opinion. Is there a fan club to join? Shall we make one?

dragoncmd
2007-07-28, 10:17 PM
I declare myself the High Bishop of the orthodox banjoists!

Belkar's Left Foot
2007-07-28, 10:31 PM
I shall sound out from the heavens, The Call...Of BANJHULHU!

mockingbyrd7
2007-07-28, 10:58 PM
As far as gods go, I don't really like Banjo. I am more a fan of I'm-surrounded-by-idiots humor than silly humor, because I can relate to that :smalltongue: .

So: All elves unite! The band of boisterous Banjoist bastards must be beheaded at the block! Down with the god of puppets, let the rule of the elven god of knowledge begin (whatever his name is)!

Without the idiots to surround you, there is no I'm surrounded-by-idiots humor. Therefore, I'm surrounded-by-idiots humor cannot be without said idiots. This strongly implies that there must be idiots present to surround the one-who-is-surrounded-by-idiots in question. Elan and Banjo qualify as idiots, therefore they surround Roy and Vaarsuvius and allow for I'm surrounded-by-idiots humor. Therefore, you actually rely upon Banjo as he is the building block for your precious I'm surrounded-by-idiots humor.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :smallbiggrin: