PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Factotum Conversion Test

Formless Entity
2016-06-12, 04:29 PM
Would a GM out there give me some one-shot encounters to help test a pathfinder conversion of 3.5's Factotum class?

Gildedragon
2016-06-12, 05:59 PM
-skids in-
Any urban module is good. A good factotum works by thinking outside the box and using skills to avoid combat, or using skills to boost their combat effectiveness. This means throwing a couple social encounters, couple traps, and a few distinct enemy types

Formless Entity
2016-06-12, 06:10 PM
Thank you for making me realize that my wording was ambigious.

I meant to say: Can a DM put me through a couple of one-shots to test out this conversion of the Factotum?

Gildedragon
2016-06-12, 06:40 PM
Thank you for making me realize that my wording was ambigious.

I meant to say: Can a DM put me through a couple of one-shots to test out this conversion of the Factotum?

I'd gladly if you let me see the conversion

Formless Entity
2016-06-12, 06:59 PM
I'd gladly if you let me see the conversion

Thank you very much.

http://somag.forumotion.net/t135-factotum-pathfinder-conversion

Gildedragon
2016-06-12, 07:41 PM
Gave it a one over and I don't see many changes to the class; I'd recommend that cunning defense applies to CMD too.
Also Bonus Feats for the dead levels is sorta meh.
But otherwise this is going to play exactly like a factotum. Anything you want challenged in particular?

Formless Entity
2016-06-12, 08:04 PM
Gave it a one over and I don't see many changes to the class; I'd recommend that cunning defense applies to CMD too.
Also Bonus Feats for the dead levels is sorta meh.
But otherwise this is going to play exactly like a factotum. Anything you want challenged in particular?

Solo combat, party combat, puzzle solving, and social situations.

I would prefer that we do one of each at low level, mid level, and high level.

EDIT: This is not my conversion, I am just wanting to test it before seeing what needs to change.

The Glyphstone
2016-06-12, 08:08 PM
Open a thread in the Recruiting section with what you're looking for. You'll get more traffic and views there, and it's a more appropriate place to be.

Formless Entity
2016-06-12, 08:18 PM
Open a thread in the Recruiting section with what you're looking for. You'll get more traffic and views there, and it's a more appropriate place to be.

Already did that, and neither seemed to be the case.