PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5e/Next New DM-fallen angel/aberrations?

UnwiseAlistair
2016-06-14, 11:29 PM
SORRY I clicked the wrong forum section for this post! I'm new, I'm still learning what belongs where. Please ignore everything after the beep. *BEEP*So I'm building a high-level campaign, but I've never DMed before and I was hoping for some advice on how to make a campaign. My concept is that the party has been working together for a while, and they'll be starting at the end of a quest on their way back to town. They'll see a bright light in the sky and what looks like two meteors falling and clashing together like they're fighting. Those meteors are two angels locked in combat that somehow shifted to this plane. One will be killed, the other will fall. When they land a wave of horrid energy washes over the land, corrupting creatures and objects, creating an abundance of aberrations to be spawned. I was hoping for advice on what level to start the players at,(the BBEG will either be a fallen deva or planetar depending on what level I decide on making the campaign) how to plan for the chaotic ideas of pcs, and just general advice for DMing. Sorry for the long post, just hoping for some good advice.