PDA

View Full Version : DM Help Dungeon modules with little setup?

thoroughlyS
2016-06-15, 11:14 AM
I've recently started a campaign with a few beginner player's at level 1, and decided to make up a campaign world.
In essence: about 200 years ago everyone and their mother picked up and began a life of adventuring. A huge number of these people made it big (level 20, epic loot, the whole 9 yards), and basically all of them decided to construct dungeons to leave all of their stuff in for future adventures. This happened like 3-4 times, and the end result was a colossal spiderweb of dungeons that all ran into one another (newer dungeons just cut through old ones, people are jerks). This big adventurer boom settled about 80 years ago, and most of the dungeons are now used as an alternative means of travel. However, a few of them work.
End result being that I am looking for good modules to use. I'm looking for modules set in underground dungeons (at least partly), for low level characters. In addition, I need modules with setups that can be ignored. My party will be stumbling around from one dungeon to the next, so having a set up won't fit.

MarkTriumphant
2016-06-17, 06:23 AM
Have a look at Dungeons on Demand on DrivethruRPG. I've not actually run any of them, but they seem to be good, free-standing adventures. There are adventures all the way from first level (almost) right to the top.