PDA

View Full Version : Multiclass dipping sauce

Fumble Jack
2016-06-16, 06:10 AM
So, I had a slip of the tongue the other day, when I meant to say barbecue dipping sauce & ended up saying Barbarian dipping sauce. So to build on this silly idea, list your thoughts fot what sauce fits the 5e classes better as a multiclass dip better. So I'll start with the one I mentioned and let the fun begin:

Barbarian- Barbecue, when you need a dip with a little kick through the Rage and reckless attack feature and sweetness with the bulkier HD boost, though this sauce isn't for everyone.

Alright let's have fun with this everyone.

RickAllison
2016-06-16, 08:36 AM
Tabasco/Sriracha: Warlock 2 or 3. Some serious spice, but this little dip seems to fix just about everything. Whether you need consistent DPR, debuffs, extra options, or just some extra spells on a short rest, it seems everyone gets something from this!

JumboWheat01
2016-06-16, 08:49 AM
Ranch - Fighter. Ranch goes with just about everything, as does the fighter.

Fumble Jack
2016-06-16, 12:05 PM
Sorcerer-Sweet & Sour sauce, you get some nifty tricks with Font of magic and metamagic, you don't have to prep spells, granted if you come from a chunkier class like Paladin or Fighter, you are trading down 2 HD.

Oramac
2016-06-16, 12:07 PM
Soy Sauce - Druid. Need I say more? It's Soy.

RickAllison
2016-06-16, 12:16 PM
Hollondaise: Monk. A very difficult sauce to make correctly, but quite delicious when done right.

Fumble Jack
2016-06-17, 06:40 AM
Mustard - Wizard, due to the different schools, I feel this can fit the various types of mustard from spicy to honey, you'll have to fit in a fairly decent Int stat to add this dip on, yes it's on par with Sorcerer for HD, so you may be trading down in that regard, however you do get a much wider spell list.

Navigator
2016-06-17, 10:36 PM
Vinegar - Wizard. Can be used as a sauce or as a base for other sauces, for chemical reactions such as dissolving, odor removal, cleaning and stain removal, keeps elves away, getting rid of ants, killing weeds, relieve sore throat, preserving and marinating meat, and can get rid of hiccups.