PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Player's Companion -Spy Master's handbook

Triskavanski
2016-06-16, 10:50 AM
Well got the PDF yesterday, so posting somethings in here.

In raw crunch, I'd have to say its a little bit disappointing. Still no Espinoge based Fighter Archetype. :(

However what we do get is new ways of using skills that are featless. Like drawing a weapon without people noticing. Very useful for people who are trying to stab things, without springing combat before hand. There is another to make UMD purposefully fail so you can do a little damage or something.

A lot more faction stuff and a slew of story feats.

Psyren
2016-06-16, 11:13 AM
I'll ask my usual questions:

- Any new style feats
- Anything for monks/unchained monks
- Anything for alchemists/investigators
- Anything for inquisitors

Triskavanski
2016-06-16, 11:58 AM
Nope
Not exactly. There is a feat where you have a lot of tattoos that gives you bonuses on verbal duels.
Alchemists can create a square of glitter dust by sacrificing an infusion or pick up a story feat that gives them +2 virtual int on one alchemist discovery. (Like the tiefling's virtual Cha). Investigators(rogues and slayers) can be familiar with people trying to scry on them and avoid sensors.
Again not exactly.

Many things in the book are in a bit of a "anyone can have this"

twilsemail
2016-06-16, 01:52 PM
Anything for people that love garrotes?

I'm sure I have other questions, but that's on the tips of my fingers.

Psyren
2016-06-16, 01:57 PM
Nope
Not exactly. There is a feat where you have a lot of tattoos that gives you bonuses on verbal duels.
Alchemists can create a square of glitter dust by sacrificing an infusion or pick up a story feat that gives them +2 virtual int on one alchemist discovery. (Like the tiefling's virtual Cha). Investigators(rogues and slayers) can be familiar with people trying to scry on them and avoid sensors.
Again not exactly.

Many things in the book are in a bit of a "anyone can have this"

I see. Since I have no interest in "verbal duels," I may just wait to SRD this one; thanks anyway