PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Pure Steam Gearhead Class

WeaselGuy
2016-06-17, 10:20 AM
So, some friends and I are going to be playing in a Steampunk campaign, and we might be using the Pure Steam PF supplement. Does anybody have any insights into the Gearhead class, or know if there's a guide for it out there? My google-fu didn't return anything promising.

Buufreak
2016-06-17, 02:04 PM
I've played with them a bit, and I love it. I went somewhat stereotypical with the pneumatics dwarf, and then went crazy with gadget designs. If you can mix and match it, give it a cool name and a logical body slot, it will fly. From simple things like a jet pack to what I affectionately called the gut wagon, imagination is the only limit for a gearhead.

WeaselGuy
2016-06-17, 03:56 PM
I've played with them a bit, and I love it. I went somewhat stereotypical with the pneumatics dwarf, and then went crazy with gadget designs. If you can mix and match it, give it a cool name and a logical body slot, it will fly. From simple things like a jet pack to what I affectionately called the gut wagon, imagination is the only limit for a gearhead.

Yeah, I was seriously considering going Drague Dwarf, with all the suggested alternate racial traits, and specializing in pneumatics.