PDA

View Full Version : DM Help Anyone have (or know how to find) digital maps for Castle Ravenloft?

Odessa333
2016-06-18, 06:15 PM
Hey all!

So I'm running Curse of Strahd, no surprise from the title. I'm using roll20 for the game, and I'm having a hard time getting used to doing things online, like mapping maps. I broke down and bought digital maps from Mike Schley to make my life easier, but there's no maps for Castle Ravenloft. This is supposed to be the big bad's home turf, so my sorry attempts at map making are bothering me. I mean, I have these official looking wonderful maps for nearly every location in the game, except for the big bad's lair. I don't want the game to go out on a low note due to my poor drawing skills, so I'm hoping someone can help me find something that doesn't look like a 2 year old drew it.

I'd appreciate any help you can lend. Thanks for your time!

Envyus
2016-06-18, 06:46 PM
These are probably the best maps for what you will want.

https://www.google.ca/?ion=1&espv=2#q=castle%20ravenloft%20map

hagrid70
2016-06-25, 12:21 AM
have a look on dmsguild. :D theyve only been up a couple of days.

Belac93
2016-06-25, 10:06 AM
have a look on dmsguild. :D theyve only been up a couple of days.

Could you provide links?

JNAProductions
2016-06-25, 10:27 AM
Could you provide links?

No, they actually can't. They need to post more first.

Belac93
2016-06-25, 10:32 AM
No, they actually can't. They need to post more first.

Well, technically they could copy-past the url... when I used to not know how to post links (although I had posted enough), that's what I did.

FoggyLens
2016-06-25, 01:01 PM
I actually have all the maps, including those for Castle Ravenloft in Photoshop format, with a layer in which I airbrushed out secret doors and traps, as well as a fog of war layer. I use them for tabletop projection.

I'm not entirely sure what the rules on this forum are for sharing copyrighted things... (I'm new here), but I'm more than willing to share.