PDA

View Full Version : Curse of stradh A.L Edition

Smorgonoffz
2016-06-19, 05:40 PM
As stated in the topic title this thread topic will be Cos A.L version.

I'd like to know the following things about the adventure:

1) Number of installments

2) Pc level after the whole adventure

3) are the adventures names tied to their content?

4) How many magical items will the p.c be able to obtain?

a)Location/name/effects of the items

Thanks a lot for reading

Fflewddur Fflam
2016-06-19, 11:44 PM
I believe there are 14 total modules for this season. Google is your friend, All you have to do is put in the name of the module like "DDAL04-11 The Donjon" and you can download the PDF. Then you can compile all the stuff you want to know.

I've played a monk in mods 1-11 and he's currently 6th level with some Boots of Elvenkind. I suppose he'll probably end up at 8th level or so. You shouldn't expect your PC to be rolling in magic items or anything.

Dalebert
2016-06-20, 01:46 PM
It's fairly standard for each module to drop exactly one permanent magic item. The very first sessions are usually an exception and drop non, e.g. 4-1: Suits of the Mists. I'm finding this season's items to be lackluster so far IMHO.

Fflewddur Fflam
2016-06-20, 05:11 PM
It's fairly standard for each module to drop exactly one permanent magic item. The very first sessions are usually an exception and drop non, e.g. 4-1: Suits of the Mists. I'm finding this season's items to be lackluster so far IMHO.

Wouldn't make sense for Barovia to be teeming with riches and magical items. That silvered shortsword I got early on may not have been magical, but it sure felt like it was.