PDA

View Full Version : Looking For a Game

DemonicAngel
2016-06-19, 07:35 PM
So the past few days i've been thinking of an old school RPG I had, but I can't for the life of me remember the name.
I most vividly remember the first stage. the protagonist is a human cursed to transform at times to either a small lizard like creature or a raging, red monster. the first stage is you escaping into a cave and overcoming the guards. you then teleport to some kind of castle for he second stage.
If you try and leave the cave when in monster form you get killed by a ballista in a cinematic.

does that ring a bell?

Wookieetank
2016-06-21, 02:01 PM
So the past few days i've been thinking of an old school RPG I had, but I can't for the life of me remember the name.
I most vividly remember the first stage. the protagonist is a human cursed to transform at times to either a small lizard like creature or a raging, red monster. the first stage is you escaping into a cave and overcoming the guards. you then teleport to some kind of castle for he second stage.
If you try and leave the cave when in monster form you get killed by a ballista in a cinematic.

does that ring a bell?

Do you happen to know what platform the game was on, that'd help narrow it down a bit.

tensai_oni
2016-06-21, 02:07 PM
Lands of Lore 2, I'm pretty sure.

Adaon Nightwind
2016-06-21, 03:43 PM
Tensai_Oni - San is correct.

https://www.gog.com/game/lands_of_lore_1_2

DemonicAngel
2016-06-21, 08:43 PM
That's it! thanks guys and gals, time for a nostalgic run