PDA

View Full Version : Wyrdest character you've played?

Tanuki Tales
2016-06-20, 11:32 AM
Or have seen played for that matter.

To offer up my sacrifice to the thread:

I once played for a Pathfinder game, that unfortunately fell apart, a re-skinned raccoon that represented a former familiar house cat. Through judicious template stacking and the right class levels, this little fella could outmuscle a troll when in a rage and was a walking blender of pure death.

BearonVonMu
2016-06-20, 12:51 PM
DnD 3.5, I was an undead housecat wizard. My familiar was a human with the mental faculties of a housecat.
The backstory went that I used to be the human and had a mishap with a Magic Jar-like spell.
Not very efficient, and it took a significant amount of work to keep my familiar from chasing mice, but it was fun.

EternalMelon
2016-06-20, 01:03 PM
Co-incedentally the weirdest character I've ever played was also a house-cat!

5e, rogue, stacking bonuses and good rolls meant I managed to retroactively be in the party the whole time, just hiding, and spend half the session disguised as a human.

One of my favourite characters, too bad I didn’t get to play them much.

Braininthejar2
2016-06-20, 01:09 PM
* An antropomorphic cat with military background and silicokinesis (moving sand, but mostly glass, with his will)

* a 12 year old, medieval, Jewish vampire.

* A car tuning workshop owner who awakened as a mage.

* a werewolf lawyer

Also one of the campaigns I played in as a player included a dmpc who was a female satyr, who had been turned into a skunk, left in animal form until she mentally became one, then used as a familiar for 50+ years by an elven wizard (aged at his rate, while the link persisted), and finally changed into a human. The result was a pretty human girl ranger/barbarian/fist of the forest (early entry through disadvantages) who kept stealing food, got us into random subplots in every town (sniffing up suspicious things, telling a noble who tried to hit on her that he's too old and weak to mate with, pouncing on a guy who was hitting his daughter and beating him within an inch of his life, or just looking like an easy target for slavers) had to be reminded to wear clothes, and would regularly beat up armored opponents using just her hands and teeth (on at least one occassion, while heavily pregnant)

The Glyphstone
2016-06-20, 01:43 PM
Definitely 'Skin', a PbP character for a Pathfinder Planescape game. It was an exiled Far Realms entity bound into a relatively humanoid shape (custom designed race), playesting the Path of War Harbinger refluffed as latent reality-warping abilities. Visually, it looked like one of those plastic BodyWerks museum exhibits, with all the shiny exposed muscle, and I had a great deal of fun writing its IC dialogue around the fact that it had no concept of either gender or plural nouns. The game ended up dying, but before it did I was complimented by another player saying Skin was the only character they'd ever seen who spoke Uncommon as a language.

BearonVonMu
2016-06-20, 01:56 PM
* -Snip- heavily pregnant

I love the description there. It makes it sound like there is room to be slightly pregnant.

arclance
2016-06-20, 02:23 PM
In very strange Pathfinder game.

A goblin druid (Ash Domain Mooncaller Druid 20/Arcane Savant 4 | 4 Mythic Tiers) who
- Is the oldest living goblin in the world (age 90+) because he is to ornery to die of old age.
- Sleeps with his eyes open while snoring loudly.
http://i.imgur.com/6ZBQDZY.png- Used to be a cattle farmer when he was younger (60 to 80 years old).
- Looks like he was designed by someone doing LSD while watching Clint Eastwood westerns.
- Smokes peyote out of a pipe he woodshaped from platinum coins when they temporarily turned to wood ... for religious purposes.
- Is almost certainty senile.
- Once bit a Mythic Hellhound to death ... without wildshapeing.
- Once ashed a vampire with Sunburst because the loud screaming of it scaring other party members interrupted his sleep.
- Once cast reverse gravity on a black hole ... and lived.
- Used to use a Mythic Artifact Scythe of a death god ... as a walking stick.
- Was once the "Goblin King" (competent administrator) of a group of survivors of the destruction of a Stargate Atlantis city ship sized spelljammer that was the scene of a boss fight.
- Made peace with the mineral based lifeforms with a overmind on a planet the survivors settled on ... with reason and diplomacy.

There is more to this characters but those are the high points that give a decent idea of what he his like.

The wierdest character I have ever seen played is a Amish Electro-Kinetic Mutant who joined the X-Men.

EternalMelon
2016-06-20, 02:55 PM
I love the description there. It makes it sound like there is room to be slightly pregnant.
Well, if your pregnant with a helium* elemental, you're certainly not heavily pregnant :smallbiggrin:

*What? If periodic table elemental are good enough for Redcloak they're good enough for me!

OldTrees1
2016-06-20, 03:21 PM
Necromancer of the dual energies (Heal Light Wounds!) with a Blue - Orange morality (Morality is determined by its correlation to the world having the correct number of people on it)

Of course my brother had a weirder character:
Elemental of the 6 elements with a stomach pouch and ranks in Knowledge(my bowels).

Although the mage with hallucinations of 6 birds (personalities provided by the DM) another friend had was certainly up there.

Braininthejar2
2016-06-20, 03:34 PM
Well, if your pregnant with a helium* elemental, you're certainly not heavily pregnant :smallbiggrin:

*What? If periodic table elemental are good enough for Redcloak they're good enough for me!

"heavily" as in "in advanced pregnancy".

Djinn_in_Tonic
2016-06-20, 03:55 PM
Probably the 64x64 foot telekinetic Adamantine Cube Psion I played for a single session of a gimmick game, where any "non-broken" crazy build we could come up with was allowed. So I used Mind Switch shenanigans to play a giant block of Adamantine that would use Overland Flight to get above opponents, then choose to deactivate it.

Tanuki Tales
2016-06-20, 04:23 PM
"heavily" as in "in advanced pregnancy".

Whoosh!

10char

DigoDragon
2016-06-20, 04:35 PM
A kender that wasn't actually hated by the party.

Christopher K.
2016-06-20, 05:11 PM
4e game, a swarm of Aberrant insects which functioned as a single hivemind in a vaguely humanoid shape. Whenever I talked, I played white noise as well to get that kinda "staticy" feeling to my communication. Eventually the players gave him a Phantom of the Opera mask so that they had something to look at rather than just talking to the writhing mass of bugs.

Serious refluffing going on there, obviously. Some people actually had a lot of fun trying to guess my race and class, so I'll pop it in spoiler tags here.
Shardmind hybrid Vampire|Paladin. I used Lay On Hands liberally and described it as an addictive adrenaline rush when he boosted fellow party members by having some bugs crawling on their skin.

JBPuffin
2016-06-20, 07:24 PM
Most of my characters are normal builds played by a semi-Cloud Cuckoo-Lander (myself :smallbiggrin:). The 4e half-elf skald who hunted humanoids and eventually started to cannibalize them for fun (and joined the party because he killed the previous human bard I was playing b/c he had a bounty on his head for some of his own shenanigans) and the 3.5 dwarf fighter who used wands and played like a wizard are decent examples.

Right now I'm playing a 20 yr old former officer of a medic battalion whose deity changed his divine blessing after the fighter got eaten by a purple worm. (He survived...) 5e Variant Human Life Cleric -> Arctic Druid. He recently realized he could wild-shape into different animals and used said ability to turn into a pig (after being shown what a pig is) to assassinate a king. Then we didn't do that, but that's another story.

I did once play a pyrokinetic giant butterfly in a game with my sister. Might need to bring him back for something someday.

Quertus
2016-06-20, 07:41 PM
I once played a... "holographic projection" of a transdimentional sentient psychic cloud. Due partially to bad rolls, he never really did anything.

I've played a character who was a clone of one being, created by a second, and puppeted by a third. He never really accomplished anything, either.

I played a thrice-failed apprentice, who wasn't really considered to have passed his apprenticeship by any of his mentors. None of them expected much from him. He took over the world. :smallconfused: Oh, he was also (unbeknownst to him) the magical spawn of several characters from previous campaigns, and a temporally twice-displaced trandimentional being.

I played a lawful wild mage, who believes that wild magic is the way of the future.

I played a chronomancer who views time travel as a very bad plan - the kind of thing that qualifies one as a BBEG.

I played a cleric of death who views undead as an abomination.

And I've gotten to play myself, albeit briefly.

BlueHerring
2016-06-20, 08:31 PM
I have played as a sentient roll of cheese with telekinesis. It was M&M, and a GM dared me to make my cheesiest character possible.

And so, Cheesemaster, Champion of the Dairyfolk was born.

I have no regrets.

Dimers
2016-06-20, 11:19 PM
Demon-infused brownie -- like the folklore creature that mends shoes while the cobbler sleeps, not like a tasty chocolate snack -- who stole/liberated a baby kirin (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qilin).

A brownie (even a demon-infused one) is motivated by treats left out and by people very very badly needing things. This primal urge was exploited by a demigoddess of demons to provoke me into doing all sorts of awful stuff in backstory. Then when I was ordered to attack a mage-lab, I found a little kirin scheduled to be slain as a failed experiment, and its very very badly needing to get away gave me the brownie power to help it flee ... on its back, which took me away from the influence of my own captor.

Wood elf monk/ranger with a wolf animal. I was going for maximum number of attacks per round. Worked okay, would've done better with higher levels or more equipment.

sktarq
2016-06-21, 12:31 AM
A flumph - in 2e years before there were rules for how to play monsters that advanced. The DM wanted the flumph to act as a "lost guide". Just tagged along for another eight-ten session . Hung around from lvls 2 to 6.m

Why I use this avatar

Vitruviansquid
2016-06-21, 12:47 AM
As a rule, I dislike playing strange characters and in games with strange characters, so the strangest is probably that one time I played a sci-fi one-shot where I determined my character was a mercenary veteran whose worldview is colored by having survived a siege where everything ran out.

During said one-shot, I would frequently remark that my character always has or takes extras of anything, because that thing ran out "during the siege of Uranus, so now he's learned to appreciate it."

So my character always has cigarettes because cigarettes ran out during the siege of Uranus. He always has spare ammunition because ammunition ran out during the siege of Uranus.

This got weird when it became clear that all sorts of concrete or even abstract things ran out during the siege of Uranus.

Always take a hug when it's offered because hugs ran out during the siege of Uranus. When we investigated the alien spaceship, insist on being thorough because investigation ran out during the siege of Uranus. When we met the alien invader, somehow, existential horror ran out during the siege of Uranus.

digiman619
2016-06-21, 12:50 AM
A kender that wasn't actually hated by the party.

Digo, they're asking for weird characters, not theoretically impossible ones.

chainer1216
2016-06-21, 01:18 AM
Well a friend once had me build him a 3.5 druid that had as many animal companions as possible. He then took only apes and gave them all wrestler(lucha specifically) costumes and gimmicks.

eru001
2016-06-21, 07:12 AM
I played a character once whom the other players referred to as the confuse-o-mancer.

His class was spy, which in the system we were using, grants many of the basic skills of rogues and assasins, but instead of their higher tier skills allows the character to select the higher tier skills of a different class. He selected from shaman, which in this system was equivalent to cleric. On top of all this, he was from the Lacon, one of the human cultures in the game which granted a number of the basic fighter abilities as a cultural benefit.

The result was a character with the basic skills of a rogue, the high tier abilities of a cleric, and the equipment and durability of a fighter. The other players had trouble figuring out what he was. On top of all of this, in the second session he got mauled by a werewolf, and so was that on top of everything else.

Joe the Rat
2016-06-21, 08:16 AM
As much as I love the strange, I usually end up being the one running the game of weirdos. I typically went for "character actor" characters. Small, annoying creatures. Big dumb psychic ogres. Crusty old sidekicks. Joe Pesci. That kind of thing.

The strangest I'd actually played was a Wire-haired Terrier Ninja with a Scottish accent and an Uzi. But that was the 90's, so it was pretty much par for the course.

Democratus
2016-06-21, 08:28 AM
Once played a disembodied voice in the head of another character.

Waffle_Iron
2016-06-21, 08:37 AM
The strangest I'd actually played was a Wire-haired Terrier Ninja with a Scottish accent and an Uzi. But that was the 90's, so it was pretty much par for the course.

Paladium's TMNT and other strangeness?

Yeah, I had a hillbilly rabbit who wore overalls, drove a rusty pickup by wearing drywall stilts, and carried a break action double barrel 10 gauge.

Braininthejar2
2016-06-21, 08:49 AM
Once played a disembodied voice in the head of another character.

What was the system? In Wraith the Oblivion, that's normal.

Jay R
2016-06-21, 09:45 AM
I played a game of Traveler in the 1970s. The process of rolling up a character included rolling for race. My character was a 2-foot tall intelligent amoeba, whom I immediately named "Ooze the Avenger".

Yora
2016-06-21, 10:01 AM
One time I played a dwarf fighter. Which really describes everything there is to know about him. That was by far the most unusual thing I ever played. Usually it's always CG male elf rangers or CE female human clerics.

Joe the Rat
2016-06-21, 10:58 AM
Paladium's TMNT and other strangeness?

Yeah, I had a hillbilly rabbit who wore overalls, drove a rusty pickup by wearing drywall stilts, and carried a break action double barrel 10 gauge.I did say it was the 90's... :smallbiggrin:

DigoDragon
2016-06-21, 11:43 AM
Digo, they're asking for weird characters, not theoretically impossible ones.

Hahaha, I know how to work the system. :smallbiggrin:

I did once play as a 24th century hand puppet of a Starfleet captain. Had a working phaser weapon too. Didn't have any legs, so I had an ensign carry me around on his hand.

Lord Torath
2016-06-21, 01:23 PM
Hahaha, I know how to work the system. :smallbiggrin:

I did once play as a 24th century hand puppet of a Starfleet captain. Had a working phaser weapon too. Didn't have any legs, so I had an ensign carry me around on his hand.Didn't you also play a My-Little-Pony pony in an otherwise normal Shadowrun game?

Weirdest I've ever played was a thri-kreen ranger/psionicist. Not that weird on Athas.

DigoDragon
2016-06-21, 02:28 PM
Didn't you also play a My-Little-Pony pony in an otherwise normal Shadowrun game?

More modern than near-future cyberpunk, but yes, I did play a My-Little-Pony pony. ^^;

CharonsHelper
2016-06-21, 02:30 PM
It bother anyone else that the OP misspelled "Weirdest"? *twitch*

icefractal
2016-06-21, 04:06 PM
A couple that come to mind:

A dead, taxidermically preserved hummingbird, sitting on the shoulder of a ‘wizard’. In fact, the bird was undead and psychic, and the ‘wizard’ was some poor schmuck that was under my telepathic control. Technically a genius, but often solved problems with brute force because of impatience.

A tourism agent from the Far Realms (from a single entity within it, technically), here on the material plane to convince people what a great vacation destination the Far Realms was, and debunk the ‘untrue rumors’ about its insanity and deadliness. Appeared to be a middle-aged human man except when a more ‘durable’ form was needed, at which point the tentacles came out. Did heroic deeds because it figured that people would take its spiel more favorably if it was well-known and liked.

Tanuki Tales
2016-06-21, 04:14 PM
It bother anyone else that the OP misspelled "Weirdest"? *twitch*

Better for you hun? :thog:

The Glyphstone
2016-06-21, 06:12 PM
Better for you hun? :thog:

It's a totally different question now.

The Wyrdest character I've ever played was a Spring Court Changeling who had escaped from a deranged fey circus. Wyrd 5, I think was as high as he got.

Tanuki Tales
2016-06-21, 06:20 PM
It's a totally different question now.

The Wyrdest character I've ever played was a Spring Court Changeling who had escaped from a deranged fey circus. Wyrd 5, I think was as high as he got.

Touche Sir.

Touche. :elan:

nedz
2016-06-21, 07:07 PM
I mainly DM - but I have built the Jabberwock in several game systems now.

Jay R
2016-06-21, 07:41 PM
I designed a TOON character for D&D.

Ragnar Rabbit, the Hanna-Barbarian.

Tanuki Tales
2016-06-21, 07:55 PM
I designed a TOON character for D&D.

Ragnar Rabbit, the Hanna-Barbarian.

Please do elaborate. :smallamused:

Madbox
2016-06-21, 07:56 PM
I once played a foppish germophobic half orc wizard. His name was Krag, but he insisted on being called Percival. No, you may not call him Percy, it is Percival.

Democratus
2016-06-22, 07:30 AM
What was the system? In Wraith the Oblivion, that's normal.

In D&D, 3rd edition.

Cealocanth
2016-06-23, 12:07 AM
If nothing else, you can ask a mod to correct the spelling in the title.

In a superhero game (because anything goes in these things).

An honest-to-god fairy, raised in a secret society which operated out of a small secluded spot in the middle of a city park, with a needlessly cruel, mischevious, and rebellious personality, who, when her home was destroyed to make way for a strip mall, swore vengance against humanity and used her expertise of ancient fey magic to become a supervillian.

Earthwalker
2016-06-23, 08:00 AM
I think the weirdest I fell into was in a shadowrun game where I played a pacifist vampire.

I started a Pacifist, turned into a vampire and that's where my trouble really began.

Its worth noting that in Shadowrun you aren't just taking blood you are taking life force that the victim will never get back.

tombowings
2016-06-25, 07:52 AM
In a D&D game, I played a minotaur who abandoned his labyrinth after meeting a group of adventurers and hearing about the outside world.

After that character die, I played an incredibly effeminate warforged whose goal was to have a human baby.

While playtesting a homebrew system, I played an animate doll house that could expand/shrink at will. had to be carried around by other members of the party, but it was great fun to lure monsters into my open door and pummel them the furniture a la Beauty and the Beast.

Also was in a game where each player played a different part of a suit of animated armor in search of the wizard who created him. Someone was the arms, another the helmet, another the legs, etc. We each got one action on our turn still, so it was an oddly effective suit of armor. Made social situations interesting, though. "No, I cannot remove my helmet."

Jay R
2016-06-25, 08:35 AM
Please do elaborate. :smallamused:

Ragnar Rabbit was a true TOON character - a blue viking rabbit in a horned helmet, with the characteristics Smarts, Zip, Muscle, and Chutzpah. They were playing D&D; I was playing TOON. The DM allowed it for a one-shot, as long as I was trying to be funny more than tactical. [This was before Roger Rabbit, so neither the DM nor I knew the line, "Not any time. Only when it was funny." But we knew the concept.]

I had three specific plans based on the TOON rules.

1. He had high Chutzpah, and the Fast Talk skill.
Ragnar: Why don't you let us through the gate?
Guard: I'm supposed to keep everybody out.
Ragnar: You will let us through.
NPC: No, I won't.
Ragnar: You will.
NPC: I won't.
Ragnar: You won't. [Makes Fast Talk roll]
NPC: I will.
Ragnar: You won't.
NPC: Yes, I will. [Opens the gate]

2. He also had low Smarts, because when a toon tries something clearly impossible, and fails his Smarts roll, he successfully does the impossible. I wanted to do some equivalent of this: The Thief tries to pick a lock. Ragnar tries to watch. First he would get between the thief and the lock, then he'd stand on the thief's head. When the thief finally loses his temper, Ragnar would say, "Well, I'll just watch you through the keyhole," make a Smarts roll, open the door, walk through, and watch the thief try to pick the lock through the keyhole, from the next room.

3. His list of equipment included a arrow sign with flashing lights, that said, "He went that way". If he was ever being chased, I intended for him to pull that out at an intersection. I even had a drawing of the sign in my pocket. Did Ragnar actually go that way? No - very careful examination of the drawing would show the tips of Ragnar's ear and toe barely sticking out from behind the sign.

Unfortunately, the game got postponed, and I never got to play Ragnar. (That's why I said I designed him, not that I played him.)

TheChelaxian
2016-06-25, 08:22 PM
My first PF character: a male demodand-descended tiefling cleric of Calistria with a focus on the revenge and trickery. He was also exceedingly clumsy.

TeChameleon
2016-06-26, 03:03 AM
Hrm... probably either the one-shot Goliath Paladin whose name I've forgotten, but who was designed in D&D 4e around having ludicrous reach... I think it was Reach 4 on a Medium humanoid, which invites a fairly ludicrous mental picture. I usually thought of him as 'the Stretch Armstrong Paladin'. The other possibility would be Jakov 'Headjuice' Horowitz, from Shadowrun.

Headjuice was a Trollish physad, specializing in unarmed combat. Things got a little weird when I noticed that I had a few points left to toss around, and thanks to stat distribution... well, let's just say that the nearly 9' Troll was the sneakiest member of the party. But for whatever reason, the character just wasn't clicking with me... until I realized that in my head, he had a strong Yiddish accent.

So that would be how I ended up playing a nine-foot-tall Yiddish magic ninja with horns.

goto124
2016-06-26, 05:19 AM
A penguin. The waddling, honking, curious pecks-at-you kind.

I'm not very creative. I thought up "a rolling jar of dirt" and "spaghetti western tumbleweed (https://m.xkcd.com/789/)", but never really went through them.

LadyFoxfire
2016-06-26, 03:40 PM
My sister had a fireball-throwing squirrel, and in another game a man-topus.

The squirrel actually wasn't that weird, mechanics-wise; it was just a pooka with caster levels. But it was pretty funny watching npcs react to a talking, egotistical, spell-casting woodland critter.

The man-topus was a weird story, though. It was a seafaring/underwater game, so the character started as a psionic giant octopus. But then the plot required us to go onto an island, so to allow the octopus to join us, the mage used polymorph to give the octopus legs and lungs (we suggested just turning him into a human, but the octopus refused to be turned into a lesser being). Anyway, it worked great, but then the octopus realized that being amphibious was the best of both worlds, and refused to be turned back. Forever after, he was known as the Man-topus.

KillianHawkeye
2016-06-29, 11:30 PM
Back when 3rd Edition D&D was still relatively new, my group decided to run an "awakened animals" campaign, with templates. I remember one guy played a half-dragon ape, can't remember the other PCs. My character was a half-celestial cat 1st-level paladin whose armor had the "called" ability (I think that's the name) so I could basically summon it directly onto me.

If anyone ever played any of the Lunar series of jRPG on the Sony Playstation, you'll know where my character inspiration came from. :smallamused:
http://www.lunar-net.com/legend/screens/gallery/4.jpg
:smallbiggrin::smallbiggrin::smallbiggrin::smallbi ggrin:

quinron
2016-06-29, 11:44 PM
In a 3.5 game, my character was a kenku rogue/warlock whose great-grandmother was a devil. His great-grandmother was also an eternally youthful madam who employed him as a prostitute. Other characters in that game included:
- A warforged barbarian who'd been fired from the city guard for excessive force; the warforged had a synthetic skin, so he never realized he wasn't human.
- An awakened corgi sorcerer with an animated cheeseburger for a familiar.
- An awakened badger paladin named "Badger" who rode a giant badger. He had a Droste image on his shield of a badger paladin riding a badger, and his "deity" was some kind of cosmic badger paladin whose shield he believed he was a picture on.

Craft (Cheese)
2016-06-30, 12:13 AM
This one kinda stretches the definition of "character", but: A sapient metagame virus that can only interact with the game world by modifying the game mechanics. The other in-game PCs are aware that the laws of the universe are changing in response to *something* that is aware of them, currently seems to be on their side more often than not, but probably won't be forever. Effectively it was a co-GM game where the "proper" GM's role was to control the NPCs and set up challenges, and my role was to screw with the other player's heads. ("Casting spells no longer requires somatic components and instead gives the caster highly visible erections. Even females." "Things that are blue now fall up instead of down." "Everyone in the entire world is now a duck.")

Second place that can definitely be called a character, is a woman whom a magical accident completely stripped out her mind and personality but left her alive. But rather than making her a vegetable, instead it left her open to be possessed by the personality and motivations of whatever inanimate objects happen to be laying around her. The "main personality" I played by default was that of a gold locket she always kept around her neck, but I often ended up fighting for control over her with random bits of the scenery.

A penguin. The waddling, honking, curious pecks-at-you kind.

I'm not very creative. I thought up "a rolling jar of dirt" and "spaghetti western tumbleweed (https://m.xkcd.com/789/)", but never really went through them.

OMG I LOVE IT

Tumbleweed, the superhero with the power to be anywhere and everywhere at once! Except he can only be in places where it's all quiet and nothing's happening.

Deepbluediver
2016-06-30, 12:16 AM
the only character they'd ever seen who spoke Uncommon as a language.
I think I'm going to make that an official language in my setting. :smalltongue:

MesiDoomstalker
2016-06-30, 12:36 AM
I once played an 11 year old girl.

What that isn't weird enough? Ok fine! She killed her abusive/rapist father when she was 6. Specifically, her latent psionic abilities manifested, allowing her to drain her father's life force dry. He turned to dust. She was permanently mentally scared from his abuse and subsequent death. The big thing with him was needing to make everyone happy, so she was forced to be happy. So, in her twisted, screwed up little mind, that meant she should never be anything but happy. She was stuck, mentally as a perpetually happy 6 year old. She couldn't fathom any emotion besides happiness. This resulted in odd interactions, where a giant mutant bug nearly cut her in half, her response was to giggle then return the favor with her immense psychic powers. Did I mention she was preternaturally tough? She was fun to play, but so very twisted.

Pugwampy
2016-06-30, 05:57 AM
I played a Hutt noble class in the Stars Wars D20 system . His Name was Grubby .

The DM hated that a noble profession could draw free republic credits per session . Main job was giving inspiring speeches to my jedi companions and buff them sort of like a bard . The problem with Star Wars is everyone wants to play a Jedi .

Me Jedi ? Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho