PDA

View Full Version : Tsukiko's Undead Servant ... (Spoilers)

Dalmarric
2007-06-30, 09:18 AM
... will probably be Roy. I just have this strong suspicion that Haley & Belkar will arrive at the spot where he died, and find nothing. After all, Tsukiko wanted a powerful undead servant (preferably of high level), and Miko was too damaged. Roy was just smashed up a little.

And it's the sort of evil thing The Giant would do. More power to him.

Guts
2007-06-30, 09:29 AM
sorry bot you are not the first person to think of this:smallamused:

basilisk 89
2007-06-30, 09:31 AM
Well, by now, Roy's eyeballs have most likely been pecked out by the vultures...and his organs gouged out....and possibly trampled by hobbos....

Surfing HalfOrc
2007-06-30, 09:38 AM
... will probably be Roy. I just have this strong suspicion that Haley & Belkar will arrive at the spot where he died, and find nothing. After all, Tsukiko wanted a powerful undead servant (preferably of high level), and Miko was too damaged. Roy was just smashed up a little.

And it's the sort of evil thing The Giant would do. More power to him.

I don't think so. Tsukiko was searching around the castle, and made no sign of heading out onto the plains surrounding the city. And why would she even suspect that a powerful PC/NPC might be found out on the plains?

When Redcloak ordered the charge, only the MitD and a few catapults were left behind. So right now, only dead hobgoblin bodies, Roy's dead body and O-Chul's paralyzed body, and the MitD are out there to be discovered by Haley.

I'm sure Rich left some foreshadowing for us to find, but I missed Roy predicting his own death in "On the Origins of PCs" until my third reading.

Dalmarric
2007-06-30, 09:39 AM
Ah. Not the first. Oh well. That's what you get when you can't read the forum for a few days, and don't want to spend hours catching up.

Dusk_Rider
2007-06-30, 11:20 AM
Most likely she'll use one of the dead paladins as her undead Servant.

factotum
2007-06-30, 11:53 AM
Ah. Not the first. Oh well. That's what you get when you can't read the forum for a few days, and don't want to spend hours catching up.

A few days? It's been a few weeks since that idea was first mooted, I think--it was suggested that Roy would end up as an undead long before Tsukiko even switched to Team Evil, although obviously everyone thought it would be Redcloak who'd do the deed.

Holammer
2007-06-30, 12:07 PM
I don't think it's likely that she's even close to Roy's corpse in the first place. While I have to admit that a story arc where Roy is Tsukiko's personal undead toyboy would be rather kinky. Given her unusual fetish.

It's more likely they'll stuff his battered corpse into the sack and he stays out of the picture for X amount of strips.

Enlong
2007-06-30, 12:17 PM
I think that she's decided on not creating an undead servant anymore: she was heard muttering, "Nevermind, it wouldn't have been that powerful anyway." so it stands to reason that she's not going to create one.

BisectedBrioche
2007-06-30, 02:03 PM
I think that she's decided on not creating an undead servant anymore: she was heard muttering, "Nevermind, it wouldn't have been that powerful anyway." so it stands to reason that she's not going to create one.

That's how I interpreted that strip too.

David Argall
2007-06-30, 02:27 PM
... will be nobody at all. The scene with Miko was in part to tell us just that. It's a theme that is not going to be used. I do see a couple of places ahead where it might be, but in any case, it just won't fit for Roy.

Tulisin
2007-06-30, 05:42 PM
Most likely she'll use one of the dead paladins as her undead Servant.

*Robopaladin awakens on a table, now dressed in black and red*

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Aethir
2007-06-30, 06:31 PM
I'd rather see the bandana paladin as an undead :smallamused:

Axl_Rose
2007-06-30, 06:50 PM
Imagine if the giant was going to do what you suggested and then decided that because someone already guessed it, he'd have to change his original plan. Now *that* would suck. :smallbiggrin:

Ahem. But yes I would like your idea

RocketBard
2007-06-30, 07:10 PM
She gets tired of looking and duct-tapes Miko's body back together in order to make an undead minion.

Akaziel
2007-06-30, 07:21 PM
She's gonna revive the Bandit Leader and Samantha... if ever they get back there. Which is totally unlikely.

Grod_The_Giant
2007-06-30, 08:39 PM
she gave the idea up. "Ah, never mind. It probably wouldn't have been that powerful anyway.

Setra
2007-06-30, 08:41 PM
Durkon will die some point in the future, and will become her servant in undeath.

Or Xykon's.

Then he shall bring calamity upon his lands.

Oberon
2007-07-01, 01:16 AM
Durkon will die some point in the future, and will become her servant in undeath.

Or Xykon's.

Then he shall bring calamity upon his lands.

I'm doubting this idea but I'm really really liking it. Hehe "returning posthumously..."

And he was so happy when he heard that

Poor Durkon.

Elfanatic
2007-07-03, 10:52 AM
I don't think Tsukiko wil raise any deceased hero to become her personal servant. However, she may keep the undead Hobgoblin General and the Azure City General at her side for a while.