PDA

View Full Version : Can I do this

Sir cryosin
2016-06-25, 02:36 PM
Can I stack armor of agathys and fire shield?

Foxhound438
2016-06-25, 02:40 PM
yep. it's two different spells with different names, so by RAW you can have both at the same time.

Sir cryosin
2016-06-25, 03:07 PM
yep. it's two different spells with different names, so by RAW you can have both at the same time.

I would like to say your right but it one of those things were it feel like we're missing something saying it can't work.

But if you can do it it's a nasty combo with both of them not being concentration spells and a fiend bladelock casting booming blade to add is just nasty.

RickAllison
2016-06-25, 03:25 PM
I would like to say your right but it one of those things were it feel like we're missing something saying it can't work.

But if you can do it it's a nasty combo with both of them not being concentration spells and a fiend bladelock casting booming blade to add is just nasty.

That kind of sounds like an intended function. Fiendlocks seem like they are built to be masochistic melee combatants.

Sir cryosin
2016-06-25, 03:28 PM
That kind of sounds like an intended function. Fiendlocks seem like they are built to be masochistic melee combatants.

Who need a fear spell if you can do this no one in there right mind would want to get close to you.